Post Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Re: Hyperspace

[quote="Faina Nikulin":1a2sqg2m]
[action:1a2sqg2m]Having caught Xeonon's expression and the momentary choking up when he had been speaking about the images he had seen, Faina, when she sits back down, looks at him searchingly as she waves a hand towards her, saying,[/action:1a2sqg2m] "Let me help you with scarring that up, [narration:1a2sqg2m]then, to give him an opportunity to talk about whatever had been on his mind or simply ignore the question behind her question, asks,[/narration:1a2sqg2m] The intel you mentioned? How'd we get it? Were you a part of the op, or someone you know?"[/quote:1a2sqg2m]

[narration:1a2sqg2m]Xeonon slumped over a little at this, for the most part he had tried to forget about her and when he couldnt well he had someone or something sing him a whiskey lullaby. Lowering his head a little he dipped his brush into the white paint beside him and brushed it over his side. For a full minute he didnt say anything lost in thought.[/narration:1a2sqg2m] No I wasnt on it, back when I first learned of their existence it was when Jayden Fey the guy we are hunting told me. Back then he was still on the edge, we were on Ryloth when the place I tracked him down to came under attack he gave me his son to look after. Fast forward several weeks Nem Yin and I met to discuss a treaty that said the old empire and them would work together against the Sith.

[narration:1a2sqg2m]Although it was vauge he knew it would settle her for a moment but also make her wanting more. Xeonon went silent for a moment again.[/narration:1a2sqg2m] back then I didnt want to tell anyone about the Sith on Korriban, but I trusted one master, Calypso well she had the bright idea to infiltrate them. Sithspit went south she died. [narration:1a2sqg2m]He went back to painting for a while making a nice symbol of a leaf from somewhere far off.[/narration:1a2sqg2m] She well... she worked with someone who had some neural implants and Nem showed me.

[quote="Nicolina Foresi":1a2sqg2m]"I had to lock one of your Knights in the maintenance room back there after he got a little handsy. You might want to limit his alcohol intake in future or something because if he tries that with the wrong person next time they might do more than just lock him in a room. I thought you Knights had better discipline than that."
[/quote:1a2sqg2m]

Sorry he is new to the order, I tend to have people learn on the job. He tries anything again shoot him with a stun gun.