Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Hyperspace

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Strident-class Star Defender, the Felisa

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Re: Hyperspace

:: Understood this is Master Jinn's wife Nadia here is my location and i like that name :: *Nadia replies with the coordinites of the fleet*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Re: Strident-class Star Defender, the Felisa

Bridge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:45 pm

*The YZ-775, still as of yet unnamed, speeds through the chaos of hyperspace safely transporting it's crew and minimal cargo at incredible speeds through a maze of light and gravity that puts the labyrinth to shame. The crew continues to consider a possible name for the ship, and it's owner vaguely wonders if it's an exercise of futility, knowing his master, but tries to hope for the best while keeping an open mind about the available names.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 am

Y moved to stand behind Shihab's seat, resting one hand on it. Her eyes were focused on what was before them, a certain determination deepset in her yellow-green oculars. "I rather like your suggestion, Shihab. Though, Vidna does have a point," a soft smile touched her lips before she turned and headed back to her seat, adjusting her shirt so it covered her stomach once more. Taking her seat, she made sure the weapons were primed and ready, as a precaution against getting caught by surprise.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:22 pm

*Slighlty annoyed at Vidna's all too solid and well placed point, I shrug and respond with as much dignity as I can muster.*

Hmf, fair enough. Though my main reason for disliking Virtues is that they do not sufficiently describe those bearing them as names. If you really want a different name, and can come up with something before Adi does, I'm listening.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 am

*The Praetorite Command and Echo of Damnation tore through the corridors of darkspace, splitting the secret tides like twin javelins of obsidian glass and smoothed shale. Their dovin basals struggled to keep up the pace, propelling either craft through the miasma of the void with all the speed they could muster, guided by the coordinates of the navibrain and by the overseeing presence of two yammosks. Betty and Susan were typical of their species, serving as a form of tactical computer and empathic controller for the forces of the Praetorite. Each had been given command over a bank of dovin basals which allowed them to extend their influence through gravitational manipulation. It was all very technical and this author doesn't quite understand the science behind it, but however they did it, the whole thing was pretty sweet. In any event, the two miid ro'ik warships moved along the Rimma trade route, running parallel to the heavily trafficked space lane until they had almost reached the Vandelhelm system.*

*A bright flash signaled the arrival of the two ships as they emerged from darkspace just shy of the system, already in the process of course correcting even as the gravity waves left in their wake churned the void like a broiling storm. Pulsating like arrhythmic hearts, the dovin basals laboured to propel the ships onwards, cutting across the exterior of the system as they moved to approach from an alternate angle.* *It was a risk of course. The system was supposedly encompassed by an asteroid field, which besides creating too many darkspace shadows to navigate around, meant that there would essentially be an impassable wall blocking their way. Alith and Cyrion, the two commanders of the fleet, were convinced that with the aid of the Yammka's Claw they could forge a path through it. The Interdictor was after all designed for such maneuvers, and their own basal comb banks of dovin basals gave them a distinct advantage in that type of environment, but that wasn't the plan. They were to use the field as it was, relying on its impassibility to trap their prey.* *As such, both the Command and the Echo began to veer apart, each heading in a separate direction. A micro jump put either craft into position, and a final jump was plotted into either navibrain.*

*Now the waiting game began. They weren't to move until the order was given. When it was, they would make the short jump into the system and reign plasma fire down on their targets. That was the plan at least. The spotter still needed to get into place, as did the allied force that would be joining them. Then there was the infiltration team and the final stages of planning. All in all, they'd be sitting on their hands for a good few days or so.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 pm

*A small flotilla carved it's way through hyperspace, it's crews are slightly pensive as this was a "black mission" so no one knew where they were going or what they were doing until they absolutely had to know. For all they knew this was just another exerciser, except that the atmosphere felt different, and the hyperspace jumps were longer than usual. This was the Director's Fringe LaB quick response flotilla, a single Republic-class SD(Resolute) and three Carrack-Class Light Cruisers(Perseverance, Persistence, and Patience). It would be serving a larger group known as the Fringer League for the duration of this exercise, but that was a name unknown to the galaxy at large. A name, that was about to become well known, if things weren't kirffed from the get go.

The flotilla materialized at the far edge of the Vandelhelm system, in a spear head formation with the Resolute, taking the forward center position, with the Perseverance aft, ventral, and to port of the Resolute; the Persistence aft, ventral and to starboard of the Resolute; and the Patience aft, dorsal, and centered on the Resolute. The flotilla commander was uncertain what came next, as his orders ended with his arrival at the edge of system. Though his briefing told him was awaiting contact with someone else, someone who would be running the rest of the exercise. So the three ships, hung in space, motionless and silent, all systems aside from life support and the communications array, on standby, to conserve energy and minimize chance of accidental detection. The four ships in formation would be noticeable, if someone were seeking them out gravitically or in the IR spectrum, especially at close range, but hopefully the patrolling Nebula's, farther in system, wouldn't notice them until it was to late.*

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:11 pm

*Now that they were away from Gyndine, Sinistra rose from the pilot's seat and strode out to where the passenger seats were arranged in a semi-circle. She dropped the calm look on her face, letting her frustrations show as she gripped the back of a chair in front of her. She had not even bothered to take off her weapons belt when she got on board, her sabers still hanging on her hips.

Now in private, would she discuss the matter with Hevn and Ramiel. Phantom didn't need to know this part, but the other Lords needed to understand the path she was taking. With a sigh and shake of her head, she walked over and fixed herself a very tall glass of whiskey. She began to speak to them, although she was not facing them.*

"That went better than expected. Truthfully though, had he been at full strength, I certain he would have challenged one of us to a fight. Word to the wise, if you do have to fight him, he's part cyborg and puts explosives in his boots. He puts explosives in everything. Ferinus is a cooler headed man, he will at least listen to logic. He is an alchemist who prefers to keep his nose in his tomes."

*Turning around, she takes a long pull on the drink, before she gestures for them to let her have it. She knew they would not keep their tongues for long.*

"Come on. Spill it."

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 pm

*Somehow, Hevn had managed to be a slight step ahead of Sinistra. Liquor wise anyways. He was already a third finished with his chilled vodka, and he as well had not bothered with discarding weapons or his coat. Not even bothering with his tome, he had been drinking and seemingly looking straight through everything. Ramiel, the ship, perhaps even empty space itself. The stars could not even keep his attention still. The burn of his thirst was still gripping him, begging to be sated. Pausing seemed like such a crime to his body. He was the first to pipe up, as which was no doubt her expectation. Hevn was equally vocal and eloquent, sometimes too much so.*

"I like your new friends better than your old ones."

*It was a strange statement, even to him. It was not quite mocking, and yet not a compliment either. Gorja made for quaint company, and Sinistra herself was an excellent addition to any place and time....so long as she was on your side. Hevn had yet to be introduced to or grow comfortable with any of her recent additions to the Dark Tide, barring Ramiel, whom he knew out of history and previous associations.*

"Cheers."

*He smiles wide, pulling from the bottle again. Gulp after gulp splashes down, filling the empty pit in his stomach with the lurching burning sensation of alcohol. It did not rise in his cheeks, it did not alter his mind, it was having trouble sinking in. As though something in his body were rejecting it's delusional comforts.*

"Phantom's strength is debatable. Being a cyborg has perks, but also it's downfalls."

*There was a sincerity in his tone now. Jokes aside, he knew all too well what a hindrance robotics could be. It seemed like a painful curse to him to be damned to such a shell, something Phantom did not seem to share at least on the exterior. It was a sorrow and despair clear upon Hevn now. He rebounds though, smiling wide, and chuckling. He glances once at Sinistra, and then to Ramiel.*

"So if he gets lippy, we crush is toes eh?"

*His laughter persists, and he raises a fist and squeezes it in mimic of a force crush. Dropping the brief joke, and the physicality that came with it. His shoulders and neck grew rigid. Business was approaching as the solemn sternness of Bedrovelse reappear.*

"He is trouble. A resourceful insect, not so unlike a cockroach. You could stamp him out again, and again. He would always find a way to pull himself together and return. I understand your play, and worry only that it may be a mistake. He is of the old ways. Trouble always seems to find Sith like that. He is no threat to me personally. He is blinded by a false sense of superiority. He will draw attention. Too strong to control and manipulate, too stubborn and bullheaded for a pawn. You got through to him eventually, but it took time. He will not listen easily, and even then most likely only to you. What happens when you need him to act quickly, efficiently? He will decide otherwise. Flaunt his strength. Overkill simplicity. Escalate unnecessarily. You need leverage. Something to twist the obedience out of him with. "

*Bedrovelse frowns upon finishing his analysis. It was not a complete one, but enough for them to build upon. It was rare that Hevn could speak on a topic like a true dark sider other than when it came to blood spilling, and weakness. Manipulating Phantom efficiently, rather than overbearing him directly was the only key to predicting a desirable outcome.*

"How do you know he doesn't want your head next to Feral's upon his mantle? He seems to have exterminated every other breathing thing that had ever set foot in the Arx. He could be starting a collection."

*He mused over the topic for only a moment, directing his attention to a frustrated Sinistra that at the very least seemed to be prepared to brainstorm the possibilities and consequences of her new addition.*

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 pm

*She drained the glass and let the burn of the alcohol slide down to her stomach where it seemed to ignite a fire. She shook off his observation about the empty halls.*

"Because he didn't kill the others who used to be at the Arx. They left for the same reasons I did. There was no future there. Some of them wound up on Korriban. I imagine they are still with the Empire. You heard him, killing my brother was personal. I decided a long time ago, he wasn't worth killing. He was a good illusion, over a magnet. The lesser Sith who wanted to be somebody would seek him. He would occupy them and they would become insular and cocky like Phantom. The ones who could see past the facade knew Feral was nothing. We all sought new masters. We grew. We conquered. "

*She poured herself another glass of whiskey, nodding and rubbing her temple.*

"I dare say you are right though. He will most likely only listen to me. At first. It is possible to wear down that thick head but seeing as neither of you has tits or skimpy clothing, I doubt it will be quick. Either he will listen to reason or I will make good my threat of the Manda'lor. I'm playing the long game here. Phantom lacks brains and vision, however he is capable with a blade and could be useful leading troops. Ferinus can create nightmares in flesh to throw at our enemies. Properly harnessed, they are useful. Plus, neither of them is ambitious. They would not dream of challenging me for the helm of Dark Tide. They do not seek power. Let their weaknesses be their downfall but if they must die, let them die for the Dark Tide."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:13 pm

*The ship had lifted from the planet and shot to hyperspace in almost record time. Just as quickly it seemed, Hevn had procured himself a drink. Ram had risen to the bar as well and in turn poured himself a long and tall glass of whiskey. He did not rush and soon after he moved over to take a seat, sitting in silence as he sipped at the drink. Hevn seemed outwardly distracted and it was not long after that Sinistra, visibly much more perturbed than they, entered from the cockpit. She sighed audibly and moved over to the bar to join them in procuring some stress relief. As she stood with her back to them, she began to explain the tactics that the large Sith that they just recently had the pleasure of meeting, utilized in combat. Noting it for future reference, as it unfortunately may come in quite handy, he looked to her as she spun to face them and began to indulge in the drink.*

*Taking a long sip, his eyes glancing over the glass at Hevn, he allowed him the first word. He was in no hurry to divulge his thoughts, though he suspected that his were not as fiery or frustrated as Hevn's. Grinning at his initial comment, Ram looked from one to the other as Hevn jested about the course of action to take if they ever had to fight the large Sith. Taking another long sip, this time savoring the taste as well as the burn as it descended down to his core, Ram listened to Hevn's analysis of how they would have to go about dealing with Phantom as he comes under the banner of the Dark Tide.*

*It was true that he most likely maintained the attributes of a cockroach, more specifically his ability to persist and survive nearly anything. His false sense of strength and his abilities was also true, and Ram nodded his agreement as Hevn made the statement. As he continued on with the mention of her finally getting through to him and upon order likely over complicating things, Ram's eyes changed to study Sinistra's reaction. As she drained her drink and poured a new one, he took another long sip to drain his own drink. Running his finger around the rim of the glass, Ram listened to her describe the way things went with the Arx and how Phantom would bring on apprentices.*

*As she went on to describe her thoughts of twisting him over the long time period, while mentioning his affinity for the flesh, his eyes glanced down to watch the glass in his hand. As she finished telling of how they each serve a purpose as useful tools to them, he nodded, his eyes still cast on the glass and took his turn to speak next, not yet raising his head.*

"Each tool has a purpose, and will do so until they break. The questions is not whether or not they will do their jobs properly, as they will do what they know, it is whether we know how to properly wield them."*His eyes raised to look first at Hevn and then Sinistra, his finger stooping on the rim of the glass.*"We know how he will react, and how he will act. We need only craft our words and our intent to accommodate this, in order to achieve our true aims. Then in time he will learn of how we accomplish things and grow to comply with us, or he will expire before that point while following our direction, alleviating us of the need to twist our words to attain our goals."

*He rose slowly, now making his own way back over to the bar and setting the glass down to pour another glass. Selecting a different whiskey than Sinistra had, his holding a dark brown colour, he turned to face the two as he spoke next, finishing that thought.*

"My only thought is whether or not Ferinus is more clever and manipulative. Sinistra " *Ram nodded to her and motioned to her by pointing his glass in her direction.* "you know him better than I. If you believe him to not be a threat, I will take your judgement to heart."

*Ram then began to pace around the semi circle, back to his seat, creating a triangle between them once again. Taking a long sip he then stopped and stood behind his seat and looked to the two of them in turn, though more focusing his attention to Sinistra as he felt his question was more likely to be answered by her.*

"I also have two more thoughts which tug at my mind and prevent me from being able to see the bigger picture in our case. The first is whether or not there are any other 'Lords of Dark Tide'? Are any of the old Lords still in the picture, or are we the 'High Council' for governing things? *He took another sip before continuing, allowing her to be able to think of the answer before he asked his other one and melding the two.* "Also, how many more planets are we set to annex, specifically ones with potential for new membership? Where do we stand for membership and what is the current plan for expansion?

*His eyes flicked to both of the Lords he accompanied, as Hevn may have some input to these ideas or thoughts, and Sinistra was certainly the one to have the most situational knowledge of any of them. He took another long sip and let the burn fill his chest again as he awaited their thoughts.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 am

*Two ships from Gyndine fly out and speed, heading to Kuat, to a new home, to a new beginning*

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:02 am

"Ferinus is more cunning. He is less reactive than Phantom. He has a cooler head. Neither of them is stupid enough that they don't know I am merely interested in their might. However, I also think that given the chance to shake off the rust of their previous chains, they will find new places in Dark Tide. I think they need to gain perspective. If I am right, the perspective will open their eyes to the reality of the universe. It will instill in them a new desire to do the things our old master once promised them. To burn the galaxy. And if it doesn't, they will return to Gyndine and I will send Ashrah to their doorstep. The Arx cannot repel the Mandalorians. Gyndine will be lost, but it will be enough of a distraction to launch a counteroffensive."

*She sank down in a seat, propping her feet up on the arm of one of the others. She had her drink resting on her chest, thinking about the current state of Dark Tide.*

"We have Kuat, Korriban, Garqi and now Gyndine. We have Kuat Drive Yards and given enough money, I'm sure Czerka would sell us arms. The Lords are the three of us and Caed Maas, the Sith assassin. He is Lord of the Abyss. He is currently on Manaan working on unfinished business with Dace. And he's supposed to be negotiating for kolto contracts, but I'm willing to bet kicking Dace's choobies in a fight is coming in first. The Sith Empire is located on Dromund Kaas now, and it might be beneficial to see what alliances there are to be had there. Either of you or both can see to that viper's nest. I don't feel a need to make an appearance. Besides, you are Lords. Do as you will. Politically, I can put a good spin on just about anything. "

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

*Pulling from his bottle again, he splashes it around in his mouth, taking in Sinistra's information, and Ramiel's perspective. Hevn's intensity had finally ceased. He relaxed in his chair, letting the burn of drunken bliss seep through his system. He felt heavy, and pleasant where his skin was still responsive to actual touch.*

"Fernius. Where do his abilities lie? Phantom is clearly nothing short of humanoid artillery. What of his brother? Cunning is one thing. Is he a backstabber, or an intellectual?"

*There seemed to be potential in this half of the newly recruited duo. Phantom was an insanely disagreeable individual and would probably be so at all times, no matter what the stakes. His arrogance was gigantic, and his rudeness paramount to all other qualities. He thought himself so wise and strong. Hevn was the perfect example of otherwise.*

*He turns, raising his eyebrows. Silky grey as they were, not with age, but like steel.*

"Caed has gone to handle Dace alone?"

*It was a rhetorical question, not meant for an answer, not one he needed from her. Hevn's eyes burn bright with hatred. Yellow pulsed from the core of the deepest black, wrapping their way around his pale sapphire eyes, and crushing them. Golden halos were fixated on Sinistra.*

*He wanted it so bad he could scream. Wanted that blood on his hands, that body crushed beneath his boot. He was nothing short of pure wrath when Sinistra had let him escape, explaining her plan to throw him to the wolves with the video footage. Yet afterwards sent Caed after him? Perhaps it was Caed's call, and he was given the same free reign that Hevn had been given. Either way, he was here, and not stabbing Dace. He could only feel, particularly after her comments regarding Ashrah, that waiting behind the scenes was Sinistra's plan for him until he could be unleashed, fury burning, the itch to kill so strong that the dark side of the force envelopes him for that last fell strike against the universe. A blow so critical that it collapsed and all were left kneeling to the Dark Tide. This, however over analyzed, pleased him after all.*

"I will deal with the Empire. Odds are I know someone worthwhile to talk to. Not so unlike the gamble I performed the first time."

*He grins at the recollection of the blood seeping through his robes. Sinistra, of all the people in the galaxy, stood before him. The force had favored him that day, perhaps it would again.*

"What about Fett? You ran him through and left him there. If he survived, what becomes of him? In the arena of politics, would you like me to see to other dark side affiliates as well? I have a lengthy and tedious quest ahead of me, and I would like to be useful in any way possible if worlds of interest are along the way."

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:32 pm

"Caed believes himself invincible, you know you are not. He needs to have this conversation with Concordia. Whether with blades or words, he is angry about Dace's betrayal. Caed does what he wishes, despite my concerns or desires. Phantom and Ferinus, I can steer. Caed answers to no one but himself. The only reason I lead this faction and not he, is that he hasn't killed me for it and taken it yet. He fancies himself a true Sith. So you know, I have that to look forward to."

*She shook her head and sipped the glass again.*

"Dark Tide once had a treaty with the Order of the Eye. There are the new arrivals on Kuat that will need to be shown the ropes. Ramiel, you can have your pick of those things."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:19 pm

*Ram listened intently as she described Ferinus in contrast to Phantom, and then continued on about her expectations of being able to control the two. Ram took a long sip and nodded to the incoming information and perspective. The comment of sicking the Mando'a on the two should they prove disobedient brought a flash of a sadistic grin as he took his own seat once again. As Sinistra seemed to do the same, Ram welcomed her response as to the planets that they controlled, as well as their status as Lords, the only one absent being the Lord of the Abyss and his current dealings. Nodding, Ram again merely listened as he did not know Caed personally, and had little opinion on the matter of Concordia. He was not there, and though the betrayal was felt, it was more of a principle and theoretical wound, rather than a deeply seated personal insult.*

*He sipped again at the whiskey, the now half empty glass swirling in his hand as Sinistra mentioned the prospect of creating an alliance with the Sith Empire. His eyes darted in Hevn's direction as he then pipped up, volunteering to take on that diplomatic mission. He asked of Fett, another event which Ram was unfamiliar with, though left alone for the sake of time. Sinistra responded with her thoughts on Caed's position and attitude about the matter of Dace, and Ram took a long sip of his whiskey. This one seemed to be dying quicker than the last one and he considered rising to get another. As Sinistra then mentioned the other two matters which were to be taken care of, Ram raised his glass first, which his body soon followed and his head inclined in her direction. Downing the drink once standing, his voice rang out again as he moved back to the bar.*

"Indeed, if there is no objection, I think I will take both of those on. The Eye is based out of where these days?" *It took him a surprising amount of time to move and pour, as he was almost done as he finished the sentence.*"I've done the mentoring thing a couple of times, so I'm sure it would not hurt to mold some more minds." *Pondering a moment he grinned as he continued, his meaning he was sure would be understood by the likes of these two.* "Whether these minds be young and new to our ways, or old and arrogant as well."

*He then turned and decided to rest against the bar as he took another sip of the drink, this time adding a couple cubes of ice to the mixture.*

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:32 pm

*Sinistra set the glass aside as she felt the liquor coursing through her.*

"Ferinus is an intellectual. He is an alchemist and that is where he devotes all of his energy. Nothing is more important than the pursuit of the knowledge of alchemy. Max is not a concern. He holds no rank in this Dark Tide until he has repented for his failure on Coruscant. He looks for penance. I am a Sith. I do not offer any. As for anything else, if you have suggestions, I would listen. Are there any left on Muunilinst worthy to take up our fight?"

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:39 am

*Hevn tilts his head toward Ramiel for a moment, seizing him up. Clink, clink, the ice was in, and he turned back to see if anyone could address his question. Hevn could. He had to muster the brain power though, it took great effort before slowly, and almost reluctantly Hevn drew the answer from the depth of his memory.*

"Pzob.....yeah. I believe they're holed up there. Reinforced like you wouldn't believe. Make sure you send word well before you approach the planet even remotely. That crazy rodder's soldiers will shoot anything out of space for salvage for pure sport. I once saw an entire shipment of kolto blasted to the high hells because they came in too hot, without communication. Tragically hilarious."

*Hevn had been apart of the Ronove for a long time. Helped breed, nurture, build, break, and mold Sith. During the conflict with the Kashyyk Academy, he had not thought Ramiel the teaching type. Certainly things change when you are in a position of leadership, or power, and he supposed time had changed the man as it changed them all.*

"As for Muunilinst.....none."

*He shakes his head both in a somberness and partly a rage. He chuckles sarcastically.*

"Not a single one of them would join forces with me, not then when Reign died, and certainly not now that my influence has diminished. The Zabrak though, supposedly took what was left to Iridonia. As you threatened against Phantom, we could point the Mandalorians their way so as to launch a counter attack. This reminds me...."

*He had a score to settle. Reign's funeral was laid to ruin by two individuals. Elyia Reign, and someone that strongly resembled Plaga in stature and attitude. There are objects he desired to claim from both of them. From Elyia, the sword. From Plaga, the gauntlets. If they were not still buried on Muunilinst that was.*

*His piercing gaze was now upon Sinistra. He didn't expect her to hide anything, and given that she had previously been the Minister of Intelligence she may have some answers he required.*

"Do you know anything of Elyia Reign, or of any descendant sharing similarities to C'thulu Plaga? They each possess something I want, and I don't deal well with my desires being kept ouch of my reach."

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:29 am

"The Iridonian Empire is weak and ill-funded. I have not picked up any activity from the Academy there in some time. It would seem that there is no one there to threaten. Much like Kashyyyk, it is not worth the effort at this point. Should something crop up, we can reassess the situation later."

*She could sense the irritation at the two who came to Korriban from Muunilinst. Hevn wanted blood for a slight. That could be problematic. At least in one case.*

"Elyia is an operative of mine. She is currently on assignment. I can only assume the Plaga you mentioned was Brekkan. I do not know what happened to him after the bombing on Garqi. He did not return to Korriban."

*The hyperdrive beeped and Sinistra rose from the chair to head back to the cockpit. They would be back in the core soon and she needed to sober up to land the ship. It would be another hour before she would flip the autopilot off to take them down to the Estate on Kuat. Plenty of time for a little cat nap in her seat, with her feet propped up on the dashboard.*
PreviousNext

Return to Within Hyperspace