Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Hyperspace

Donations: $10+

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:02 pm

Hyperspace

*The hypnotic blue and white swirls of hyperspace are all that exist here.*

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Re: Hyperspace

*The Sentienle enters Hyperspace, and Lucius walks the bridge.*

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:28 pm

-The Safeguard an Interdictor sits on the hyperspace route with its Gravity Well generators online and ready.-

Captain:
"Anything yet?"

Sensors:
"Nothing sir."

Captain:
"Keep waiting he said they would be here soon."

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:08 am

*Upon receiving new orders, the Sentinel drops out of hyperspace early, just sitting there in deep space, quietly, it turns, and orients on a distant star, it then makes the jump to hyperspace.*
OOC: This is verifiable of my Boss if you so wish. I didnt use OOC knowledge to make an IC descision.*

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:44 am

OOC: These posts are void, par an investigation of the situation.*
*The scythe dissapears in a haze of Voidness.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:59 am

*The following exit Hyperspace and the Immobilizer also activates Gravity well generators as the Victory I locks on 10 tractor beams, and the remainder of the ships completely surround the ship.*
1 Victory I
1 Immobilizer 418
1 Strike-class medium cruisers
1 Hammerhead-class cruiser
10 Scimitar bombers
21 Stealth X-Wings

OOC: You would have to go a fairly good distance to escape the Gravity Well. Not simply just turn around.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:17 pm

*The ships turn and jump to Hyperspace after moving around and out of the field.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:48 pm

*Within Hyperspace the ship exits out at Anobis, having followed the Hydian way.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:24 pm

*The ship drops out of Hyperspace near Brentall IV*

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:42 pm

*A Fleet moves through Hyperspace, there HIMS Activated.*
:: PREPARE FOR CONTACT! IN 3.....2....1...CONTACT! ::
*The ships lurch as they come in contact with the interdiction field, power drains as the HIMS tae there toll. . . but they hold. . . barely. . .*
*A Private suddenly speaks up*
:: Sir! Coming out of the interdiction field, our hIMS did better than expected as well! No dama- ::
*With that, the HIMS systems explode, very minor explosion only pertaining to the generators, power then returns to normal.*
:: Er. . .we lost all the generators sir. ::
*Lucius only shook his head, and gestured for the ships to move up to the planet that they had dropped out of infront of: Kashyyk*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:57 pm

*The ships continue moving through Hyperspace getting off at Chazwa and transferring over to the Hydian way.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:39 pm

*The other ships follow the same course.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:11 am

*The Comms pannel bleeped on the bridge of the Providence-Class Carrier/Destroyer Vanguard. A B1-Pilot Droid opened a channel.

:: OOM-94, this is Seleck, I order you to drop out of hyperspace immediatly and broadcast a distress signal, the battle is lost. Wait for me, I will with you shortly. ::

Several hours passed before a TU Troop-Transport dropped from hyperspace, OOM-94 lowered the hanger shields and the ship slowly landed.

Seleck, still confused about the real reasons behind his sacrifce at Haruun Kal, strode into the bridge turbolift, within seconds he was on the bridge.

He gave a single order*

IC: We go to Endor*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:12 pm

*Cthulu's fleet continues through hyperspace*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:18 pm

*Psyrus stops at some planets to expand the hive*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Pyros takes a bloody cloth and hands it to Vesten. When he opened it he would find Junto's left pinky-finger... a useless appendage that would not inhibit the Jedi in the least - unless he was a musician. He would even give him a new one if he survived. He was not surprised in the least when they belted into hyperspace.

"Vesten. Surely you knew that I would not bring him. Give up my bargaining chip? Or one of them anyhow... not likely, my Jedi friend. He has suffered a very minor loss.. he'll get over it. You'll notice the flesh is healthy and well colored. He is very much alive... for now. That is all you need to know for the time being."

He looks around the expansive hangar, his face was one of casual curiosity.

"So.. where are we headed? And what do you wish to talk about, Jedi?"

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:27 pm

*The MC90 Cruiser, Athena, rode smoothly through the Hyperspace route plotted in her navigational computer. Using her Class 9 secondary drive, the journey was slow.*

*Vesten caught the cloth, noting the blood immediately. As the removed finger was revealed, he hardly believed what he saw. The man looked up, disgust and surprise written over his features.*

"Yes, I doubted that you would bring him, but this was completely unnecessary."

*The Jedi paused, very composed. What anger probably would have generated at the sight of the removed finger was suppressed both by his strength of will and the Pontite Crystal in his staff... a lightstaff.*

"Our destination doesn't matter. We're traveling much to slow to get there within a few days, and I expect to turn around and return you to Togoria well before then. As for our discussion, I came to tell you in person that the Emerald Order will not so kindly give Ahriia to you." *His voice was firm, and his body expressed the same tone.* "I have come to either negotiate the release of Junto Bulsara, or you will accept me in Ahriia's stead. As Jedi, our lives are equal."

Affiliation:

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:10 pm

*Reign's fleet travels through hyperspace towards Umgul*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Pyros laughs at Vesten's expression

"Vesten, please, don't worry your pretty head about the boy's missing evolutionary redundancy. You wanted proof of life.. so I gave you proof of life. I have a promising new apprentice who can grow it back for him if he wishes to have it back... using areas of the Force you have hidden from for the duration of your life thus far. As for your proposition, I would tend to agree... all Jedi lives are equal.. which is why I will not accept yours. Aria is no Jedi. She is an impostor. A Sith if I ever saw one. Your judgment is clouded by your more recent attachment to her... don't worry you're not the only one. She has a habit of doing so, particularly with the males. She's quite the manipulative little rascal. No I'm sorry but I cannot allow you to put yourself in Junto's place. It's much too noble an act. Aria clearly does not share the same nobility. No matter. I have other means of acquiring the false Jedi. In fact, I'm sure they've been put into movement as we speak my dear Jedi friend."

He finally makes direct eye-contact with the Jedi, having been looking around the ship nonchalantly, unamused. He feigns interest, changing the subject to a much more casual one.

"Wonderful things these Mon-Calamari ships are aren't they?"

He puts his tongue in cheek.. confident that he was getting his point across.

"Well.. is that all you have to talk about? No hospitality? No wine? No matter I suppose..."

Pyros looks down, arbitrarily dusting and straightening his robes to continue faking the casual-nature of the meeting. He looks back up and again into Vesten's eyes, his own glistening like amber in the Togorian sunlight.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:16 pm

a small contingent of Az's fleet bursts out of hyperspace and halts
aboard the yobbo az rests in a state of meditation while he sends his conciousness ranging, searching for his brother who he feels is in need
he also senses inky and pyros close at hand and they too feel angry and enraged

az's head snaps up and he looks at the ships captain
=az=
umgdul
now

the fleet quickly locks in coordinates and makes the jump
Next

Return to Within Hyperspace