Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Hyperspace

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Perses Station - Mess Hall

It was becoming increasingly apparent to Inferno that the Mandalorian woman didn't care much about personal space, but it wasn't anything he considered worth complaining about. "Well thank you," he said with a smile in response to her confession to thinking him a 'nut, but not a nut nut', "impressions can often be so difficult to maintain."
He raised an eyebrow when she questioned his remark about wanting to keep the Force inhibiting collar. "Sentimental keepsakes can be very important throughout one's life. Some people take holo-photos; I like to keep instruments of torture. We all have our vices."
He had decided not to open up about the state of his mentality; it had never been a real hindrance to his ability to make decisions or perform in fieldwork before. Quite the contrary on some occasions. He figured it was ultimately inconsequential to the team and so not worth mentioning.
Inferno also grimaced slightly at what was being served in the Mess Hall. He generally wasn't a picky eater, but he hated fish, cooked or alive. If he wasn't in desperate need of something to eat, he definitely would have passed on the meal, but he was more than willing to suffer through this inconvenience if it meant losing the sickly feeling of being ready to pass out.

<<You're actually going to eat that?>> The voice in his head asked incredulously
"Gotta eat something, right?" He answered the voice in his head, but the statement was general enough that he could have been talking offhandedly to Neassa as well.
Having retrieved his tray and sat down with Neassa, Inferno attempted to make a face every time he took a bite of the Icefish. Her offers to make him feel more at home were well-received with a few bobs of his head in thanks.
"I have a few things that I'd like to move in on my own time. So long as I have the room to accomodate what I need, I should be fine. Sparse living has been something I've always practiced out of necessity."
He inclined his head slightly, tilting it to the left to signify curiosity again, followed by another question. "Do you know many people we have lined up for this little buddy club of ours?"

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm

*Tilting her head to the side with an amused grin when Inferno says that he keeps instruments of torture as keepsakes, Neassa agrees,* "I guess we all do have our vices, sure," *unable to tell, as is, she is beginning to suspect, going to be usual where the Echani is concerned, whether he is being flippant or sincere.

Thinking that he is speaking to her when Inferno remarks that everyone needs to eat something, Neassa nods and says,*
"That we do, *and eats a few bites as she listens to him go on to explain that he is accustomed to maintaining a spartan existence where possessions are concerned, able to relate as she is also not inclined to collecting unnecessary stuff and, nomadic by nature, used to having only those things she needs.* I'm sure, *Neassa explains, referring to his statement about having some things he'll want to pick up eventually,* there's a shuttle or something you'd be able to use here on the station, *and then muses aloud,* We'll have to ask Operator what the leave policy is though, *and then, dismissing that question for the moment, answers his question about the eventual composition of the team she is gathering together,* If I manage to recruit all of the candidates M has lined up we'll have a core team of nine, including you and me."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 am

Re: Perses Station

[b:2sd4kdh2]Aboard CR90 - Day One[/b:2sd4kdh2]

[quote="The Mysterious Man":2sd4kdh2][narration:2sd4kdh2]As the turbolift arrives there is a notification ding and the lift doors open to see a [url=http://www.starscolor.com/images/shawn-ashmore-01.jpg:2sd4kdh2]young man[/url:2sd4kdh2] in a white button up shirt with a tie and khakis is standing there. He seems mildly out of place in the Organization to the average person but in a company that deals in intelligence and espionage first impressions may be omitted from record on occasion[/narration:2sd4kdh2][action:2sd4kdh2]The young man steps out of the lift and looks around for the person he is meeting, quickly he spots a woman moving toward the construction zone and he exits the elevator walking toward her briskly[/action:2sd4kdh2] Excuse me, Dr. Dadurian?[/quote:2sd4kdh2]

Turning when she hears the ding announcing the arrival of the turbolift, Siroun turns to walk back towards it, stopping when she and the young humanoid male, whom she assumes is her personal assistant, that had exited from the lift meet in the corridor.

[action:2sd4kdh2]Smiling as she nods her head to affirm that the man, whom Siroun had at first glance estimated to be in his early to mid-twenties but now that she is closer adjusts her estimate to late twenties to early thirties, has accurately guessed who she is, Siorun says,[/action:2sd4kdh2] "Correct, [action:2sd4kdh2]and offers her right hand to shake as she asks in a professionally courteous tone that matches the way she carries herself,[/action:2sd4kdh2] Who might I have the pleasure of meeting?"

[narration:2sd4kdh2]Siroun, a thirty six year old Lorrdian with dark, almond shaped eyes and black shoulder length hair worn in a loose pony tail with a few strands of hair framing her high cheekboned face, is dressed in a navy blue suit coat and matching pants worn with a white blouse and pair of conservative black heels, wears no jewelry and very little makeup.[/narration:2sd4kdh2]

[b:2sd4kdh2]Mess Hall - Sometime After Day One . . .[/b:2sd4kdh2]

[quote="Neassa Or'dinii":2sd4kdh2]". . .manage to recruit all of the candidates [i:2sd4kdh2]M[/i:2sd4kdh2] has lined up we'll have a core team of nine, including you and me."[/quote:2sd4kdh2]

[action:2sd4kdh2]Siroun, having entered the mess hall to get a mug of vine-coffeine, is stirring the Traladon milk she has added to her cup when she recognizes Neassa's voice nearby. Tapping the stirrer on the side of her mug and then disposing of it, Siroun turns in the direction she had heard Neassa's voice as she takes a drink of her coffeine.[/action:2sd4kdh2] [narration:2sd4kdh2]It has been several days since Siroun last saw Neassa and, as she is not cleared to know the same things the Mandalorian is, she had been wondering where she had gone and why. Siroun does not recognize the humanoid male sitting with Neassa, and after watching them for a moment to try and determine if their body language suggests they would not welcome any intrusion, decides to be sociable and introduce herself to him. Siroun has not had a great many opportunities to interact with Neassa, but had not seen the woman display as marked a lack of reserve as she displays now on previous occasions.[/narration:2sd4kdh2]

[action:2sd4kdh2]Stopping a polite distance from the side of the table where Neassa and the man are sitting, Siroun, dressed in a charcoal grey suit coat and matching pants worn with a high collared, black, ruffle pleated front blouse, greets Neassa first, using her code name since she cannot be sure the man knows her by any other,[/action:2sd4kdh2] "Shepherd. I haven't seen you in a while. I hope you've been well? [action:2sd4kdh2]Turning her attention to the man with Neaassa, Siroun offers her right hand as she smiles politely and introduces herself,[/action:2sd4kdh2] I'm Dr. Dadurian. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. . . .?"

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 am

Re: Hyperspace

*Ferleen meets with a Stormtrooper group in the dining hall.*OOC: "Hello Lord Ferleen. Why are we going to Tatooine for a Senator why not Coruscant." A trooper asked.*IC: "There someone I know who wants to be a Senator." Ferleen answered.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Re: Perses Station

[quote="Siroun Dadurian":12ixynxe][b:12ixynxe]Aboard CR90 - Day One[/b:12ixynxe]

[action:12ixynxe]Smiling as she nods her head to affirm that the man, whom Siroun had at first glance estimated to be in his early to mid-twenties but now that she is closer adjusts her estimate to late twenties to early thirties, has accurately guessed who she is, Siorun says,[/action:12ixynxe] "Correct, [action:12ixynxe]and offers her right hand to shake as she asks in a professionally courteous tone that matches the way she carries herself,[/action:12ixynxe] Who might I have the pleasure of meeting?"[/quote:12ixynxe]
[action:12ixynxe]He looks at the doctor's hand and back to her with a smile[/action:12ixynxe] Forgive me if I don't shake hands, I'm mysophobic. [action:12ixynxe]He bowed instead and bringing his hands together at his chest, letting them fall to his sides as he stands straight once again[/action:12ixynxe] My name is Elliot Gerard, and I am your personal assistant. [action:12ixynxe]He stepped to the side offering to let her enter the elevator first[/action:12ixynxe] You have an appointment scheduled and we are running late. [narration:12ixynxe]His tone was calm but there was a sense of urgency in his body language[/narration:12ixynxe][action:12ixynxe]Still smiling he waited for Dr. Dadurian to enter the lift before he entered as well and standing beside her[/action:12ixynxe] Deck four. [action:12ixynxe]He spoke not to Siroun but the elevator and the doors shut[/action:12ixynxe][narration:12ixynxe]Siroun might notice that the high number decks were the lower decks, indicated by the markers on the frame of the entrance way to the lift, indicating deck six was the deck they were just on. Once the doors were closed the lift started to move upward, and surprisingly smoothly compared to most lifts in various ships, here it seemed as though they were barely moving[/narration:12ixynxe]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:33 pm

"[i:158pf2gk]Nine[/i:158pf2gk]." [color=#FFBF00:158pf2gk]Inferno parroted the number given by Neassa in answer to his question of how many recruits had been in consideration. He took a few moments to mull over that thought as he chewed on another piece of icefish. Then, after swallowing the food in his mouth, added,[/color:158pf2gk] "that'll be a sizeable group. I imagine they're all fairly diverse in their respective trades depending on what kind of jobs we'll be running..."

[quote="Siroun Dadurian":158pf2gk][b:158pf2gk]Mess Hall - Sometime After Day One . . .[/b:158pf2gk]

[quote="Neassa Or'dinii":158pf2gk]". . .manage to recruit all of the candidates [i:158pf2gk]M[/i:158pf2gk] has lined up we'll have a core team of nine, including you and me."[/quote:158pf2gk]

[action:158pf2gk]Siroun, having entered the mess hall to get a mug of vine-coffeine, is stirring the Traladon milk she has added to her cup when she recognizes Neassa's voice nearby. Tapping the stirrer on the side of her mug and then disposing of it, Siroun turns in the direction she had heard Neassa's voice as she takes a drink of her coffeine.[/action:158pf2gk] [narration:158pf2gk]It has been several days since Siroun last saw Neassa and, as she is not cleared to know the same things the Mandalorian is, she had been wondering where she had gone and why. Siroun does not recognize the humanoid male sitting with Neassa, and after watching them for a moment to try and determine if their body language suggests they would not welcome any intrusion, decides to be sociable and introduce herself to him. Siroun has not had a great many opportunities to interact with Neassa, but had not seen the woman display as marked a lack of reserve as she displays now on previous occasions.[/narration:158pf2gk]

[action:158pf2gk]Stopping a polite distance from the side of the table where Neassa and the man are sitting, Siroun, dressed in a charcoal grey suit coat and matching pants worn with a high collared, black, ruffle pleated front blouse, greets Neassa first, using her code name since she cannot be sure the man knows her by any other,[/action:158pf2gk] "Shepherd. I haven't seen you in a while. I hope you've been well? [action:158pf2gk]Turning her attention to the man with Neaassa, Siroun offers her right hand as she smiles politely and introduces herself,[/action:158pf2gk] I'm Dr. Dadurian. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. . . .?"[/quote:158pf2gk]

[color=#FFBF00:158pf2gk]Inferno took notice when they were approached by another humanoid woman well before she had opted to speak to them. Despite his apparently short attention span and regularly oblivious demeanor, he was far more observant than he liked to let on.
He always thought it was much easier to allow others to think him an utter fool.
... Not that he wasn't one.
After the woman had greeted [i:158pf2gk]Shepherd[/i:158pf2gk] in a friendly manner, she turned her attention to Inferno and offered her hand to him, undoubtedly expecting him to accept it in the formal greeting of a hand-shake - a concept that Inferno never really understood. The significance of exchanging the oils of each others' palms was completely lost on the Echani clone.
And so he simply glanced up at her and nodded once in what he thought would be a polite manner before saying,[/color:158pf2gk] "ah, another doctor. I'm beginning to think that I entered into the wrong profession." [color=#FFBF00:158pf2gk]Then, flashing his typical half-smile, decided it would be sensible to introduce himself as well, since she had inquired in her open-ended statement about it being a pleasure to meet him - a fact that she couldn't possibly have known without even having conversed with him yet.[/color:158pf2gk] "You can call me Inferno."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Perses Station - Mess Hall

[quote="Inferno":2q5sstep]"[i:2q5sstep]Nine[/i:2q5sstep]." [color=#FFBF00:2q5sstep]Inferno parroted the number given by Neassa in answer to his question of how many recruits had been in consideration. He took a few moments to mull over that thought as he chewed on another piece of icefish. Then, after swallowing the food in his mouth, added,[/color:2q5sstep] "that'll be a sizeable group. I imagine they're all fairly diverse in their respective trades depending on what kind of jobs we'll be running..."[/quote:2q5sstep]

[action:2q5sstep]Neassa nods,[/action:2q5sstep] "It's a diverse group in terms of the skills they were selected as candidates for the team. [action:2q5sstep]Picking up her knife and cutting up some more of her Icefish, Neassa explains,[/action:2q5sstep] I don't imagine that there will be many ops that require the entire team either; just those with the talents needed for the specific op. We'll all be on the CR90 together, but you may not ever work with some of them depending on what we're tasked with."

[quote="Siroun Dadurian":2q5sstep][action:2q5sstep]Stopping a polite distance from the side of the table where Neassa and the man are sitting, Siroun, dressed in a charcoal grey suit coat and matching pants worn with a high collared, black, ruffle pleated front blouse, greets Neassa first, using her code name since she cannot be sure the man knows her by any other,[/action:2q5sstep] "Shepherd. I haven't seen you in a while. I hope you've been well? [action:2q5sstep]Turning her attention to the man with Neaassa, Siroun offers her right hand as she smiles politely and introduces herself,[/action:2q5sstep] I'm Dr. Dadurian. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. . . .?"[/quote:2q5sstep]

[action:2q5sstep]Neassa nods a greeting to Dadurian, saying,[/action:2q5sstep] "Five by five, [action:2q5sstep]in answer to the question about how she has been and then, to be polite and demonstrate that she can occasionally be less terse than she has been around the woman previously, smiles as she says,[/action:2q5sstep] Love the suit. [action:2q5sstep]Pointing at a chair across from her, Neassa suggests, curious to see how the two get on,[/action:2q5sstep] Take a seat and join us," [action:2q5sstep]and then returns her attention to her meal to let Inferno and Dadurian make nice with one another until one or the other of them needs her to rescue them from the other.[/action:2q5sstep]
Previous

Return to Within Hyperspace