Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Hyperspace

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am

Perses Station

*Gathering from the invitation to sit and make herself at home and the drinks in the two women's hands that Operator has no idea that they have been given an assignment by M, Neassa, responding both to Eoura's description of what the chat she and Dadurian are having is about and the shrink's elaboration on it that follows, pushes off the wall and says dryly,* :: Fascinating. ::

*What Dadurian is and isn't cleared to know hasn't been spelled out and so Neassa has no intention of mentioning M or the the mission to Korriban while she is present, making it challenging, but not impossible, to think of a way to let Operator know they have more important things to do now than sit around drinking and chit chatting. Dadurian does not seem to miss much and so Neassa waits until she is near where the shrink is sitting and her back is to her to signal Operator, hoping that the woman gets the message.* *As she walks between Operator and Dadurian, facing the former, Neassa taps her left wrist with the first and second fingers of her right hand to mime tapping the face of a wrist chrono, hoping the silent 'wrap girl talk up' message gets across. Once she has passed the two women, rather than sitting down, Neassa crosses her arms over her chest and leans against the wall beside the sofa, resisting the urge to tap her foot impatiently for added effect.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Re: Hyperspace

"Of course. Why else?"

Everyone has their own agenda doctor, I imagine you wanted to become a psychologist because it was a fullfilling job where you helped people through their most troubling moments, but I highly doubt your services are free. And if they are you still want to feel good about yourself for helping someone.

She reached forward and took up her wine glass, swirlling the wine around before taking in the wonderful smell. She took a small sip, again savoring the taste.

"No one is selfless Doctor. Not completely."

Don't think I don't see your eyes, watching, judging. I've met your kind before, you think you're all so high and mighty but in reality, you're just like the rest of us, out for your own. You like to screw with minds, so do I, you're trying to screw with my mind now. But you can't, I'll just sit her and smile and lead you down rabbit holes and see just how far you'll go to pick my brain. You've almost caught me a few times, I'm impressed. This game of cat and mouse is fun, but who is the cat and who is the mouse?

She smiled, remembering noticing Siroun's eyes drift over to her Saffa painting.

"Do you like it?...The painting?...It's priceless you know. My first major heist, I took it from the Museum of Fine Art on Coreillia, one of three paintings I took that night. The other two were hanging in a private gallery of a former Black Sun big wig, I took that one as payment when he tried to undercut me. My second big job. I enjoy credits, the more the better. Most motives are driven by the almighty credit, that's what it all boils down too."

A blatant lie. The thrill of the job is much more important than the credits, it's an art form to be admired, not a job. Sure the paycheck is nice, but that sense of accomplishment and thrill of adventure in a dangerous job is worth more than any amount of credits. And all of my things are just so beautiful.

And here comes Neassa, it seems the Mysterious Man has filled her in on the mission so I suppose it's time to go.

"It appears we are ready to go. Drake come along, doctor you are welcome to come along if you would like. Or you can stay here and Iggy can take you to familiarize you with the ship. Once we return both you and Neassa can receive your ID's and such."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Perses Station

*As amusing as the idea of having Dadurian along for the recon mission on Korriban is, Neassa already feels burdened by having Operator and Drake along to keep out of her way and has no intention of adding another unknown quantity to an already potentially volatile situation.* :: You're staying here doctor, *Neassa says to Dadurian before the woman gets the idea she is going to actually have a say in the matter as she starts walking towards the door leading from the office, adding to Operator and Drake, who apparently do know about their impending assignment after all and so should know what they will need,* You two get what you need and meet me in the docking bay in ten minutes. ::

*Once outside the office, Neassa uses eye movements to open a secure comm channel to her FEG-series pilot droid aboard her ship as she begins making her way to the docking bay, informing Shuk'la,* :: We're heading back out before long. Destination is Korriban. Do the pre-flight checks and set our hyperspace course, :: *closing the channel after Shuk'la acknowledges the instructions.

Once in the docking bay, Neassa walks towards her ship, a GPE-7300 space transport, but stays where she can be seen by Drake and Operator when they arrive.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:45 pm

*Siroun nods with a laugh when Isabelle answers the question about motives for one's career choices in the affirmative, not sure that she is being glib any more than she can be when she then goes on to say that no one is selfless; both comments could be indicative of an understanding of the fact nothing and no one is purely and wholly one thing and that all things exist on a a scale or they could be no more than shallow answers meant to enhance the image of a selfish, materialistic, worldly and jaded cynic that Siroun has the distinct impression Isabelle is intent on projecting.

Tilting her head from side to side, neither agreeing nor disagreeing with Isabelle's assertion that no one is entirely selfless, Siroun does not, as she would otherwise, pursue the subject since Neassa's arrival has heralded the end of the, for Siroun at least, interesting conversation she had been having with Isabelle.*
*Siroun is fairly certain that she has only seen glimpses of what lays beneath the mask Isabelle wears, that there is more to her than what she tries to appear to be, and, as her curiosity has been aroused, is amused to note that she feels almost disappointed that they cannot continue the conversation.*

"It is quite beautiful, yes, *Siroun says, glancing towards the Saffa painting,* Perhaps you can show me more of your collection when you return? I am, *she smiles, glancing towards the door where Neassa has exited,* apparently staying here with Iggy. *Taking a languid sip of her brandy, closing her eyes to savor the taste, Siroun says,* I'd wish you both, *she opens her almond shaped brown eyes and looks from Isabelle to Drake to include both in the statement,* good luck, but I imagine one of you, *she looks at Isabelle with an amused smile,* would tell me there is no such thing, so I'll just say be careful instead."

*Standing up, Siroun lifts her brandy snifter towards Isabelle and says,* "Thank you for the brandy and the conversation," *and then looks over towards Iggy and asks,* Shall we go and see about familiarizing me with the ship then?"

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Avidus woke from a rather pleasant nap which he had taken quite by accident. He yawned as he stretched standing up and doing some light exercises. He then proceeds to undo the rune on his door sealing it and opening the door. He walks to the cock pit to look over Ex's shoulder at where they were. Still in hyper space. "How much longer?"

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:49 pm

*After having only recently returning from a large indulgence of sex and spice. Ex was stoned as a bird and rather happy. He looked over at Avidus.*

We have one more hour. Or so the machine tells me.

*Ex was looking at the on-board toaster. He caught himself and look at the nav computer.*

I mean, about 30 minutes.

*He then looked at his empty glass.*

You got any alcohol?

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Avidus smiled and turned leaving "one minute" he walked back to his room. Now Ex was talking! He opened his liquor cabinet and browsed the whiskey section then selected a very high end bottle. Uncorking it, he took a swig. There were no ladies about no need to put on formal airs. He corked the bottle and grabbed two tumbler classes paused briefly for the wiskey stones he kept in the freezer then returned to Ex. "Yeah but that glass you got there, it's filthy here use this." He placed three whiskey stones in Ex's glass then flawlessly poured 8 ozs of whiskey repeating the process for himself. "cheers!" He clinked glasses with Ex then downed his drink pouring another for himself.

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 pm

*Ex took the whiskey down like a boss. He then had the autopilot report in. He would soon be on Tatooine. Now was time to assume a new name.*

Avidus, on Tatooine, you will refer to me as George Ramos. Its dangerous on a planet such as Tat, to go by proper names. That will go the same for you Patience, if you are listening somehow.

*Ex took out a fake pair of glasses and a new hat. He looked like he was from the good ole days. He had a nice cap on, it would be able to blend in. People would fill in the rest.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Avidus suppressed a smile at Ex's new disguise and decided against one although a change of wardrobe would be nice. He poured another drink for himself. "Would you like another drink Ex?"

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 pm

*The was soon about to enter into Tatooine's orbit and come out of hyperspace. But there was always enough time for a drink.*

Line me up a few.

*He looked at Avidus and then back to the controls.*

Tatooine in 5 minutes. We will be there pretty soon.

*He looked around and then back to himself. He was coming down from the drugs he had consumed beforehand. So, he lined up some more and snorted. He was back at it.*

kriff aye, that was good.

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:15 am

Avidus smiles a little and pours another 8 Ozs of whiskey. "Say where is Patience at anyways?"

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 pm

*Patience had partially clothed herself in black half cut robe and just walked out of Ex's cabin and headed to where the boys were.*

"I am right here.."

*She said holding up some clothing to cover her breasts. (like in the roman times)*

"Did you need something Mr. Dubh?"

*She smiled at Ex somewhat still induced upon the drugs.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:59 am

"Not particularly just wondering if you were still about." Avidus largely ignores the fact that Patience is half naked and pours a drink of whiskey for her. "Have a drink. It will do you wonders." He says as he pours a third drink for himself. He looks out the window watching the stars rocket by. He murmurs something incoherent to the rest of the group speaking to himself briefly and getting lost in the dazzling display of the universe.

High Councilor, Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Consular-class cruiser, The Hehewuti - Salon Pod

Atlantis had been standing there for a moment in silence, while he wasn't completely appeased, he knew that a lot of good, or at least some good steps have been made back in Roon during that meeting. It had been a weary talk and a lot of things had happened, he was nevertheless glad that the people that had attended that said meeting had been unharmed. When Nidawi entered the room, Atlantis looked up at her and smiled briefly, she seemed weary too but there was just something that was bugging him, before she had received a message that had caused her to pull away from them and he wondered if everything was alright?

So the moment she asked him and Serrin if they wanted anything or needed anything, Atlantis just shook his head with a warm smile and looked at her before he finally sat down on one of the couches. "No, thank you Nidawi. I am fine right now, but perhaps you might need some rest, I wouldn't want to impose unless you have to speak with Serrin privately?" He asked dubiously. As it stood, the Mist Order wasn't part of the Jedi Order and therefore he really had no say or wasn't about to stand in the way of the affairs of the Republic or even the Jedi Order, he just wasn't that kind anyways, so he wasn't about to overstep any bounds unless he was actually asked for some assistance, like Serrin did for the matter back in Roon.

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 am

Re: Consular-class cruiser, The Hehewuti - Salon Pod

*Taking a seat on the couch beside Atlantis, I smile as I shake my head and say to Nidawi,* "I do not need anything at the moment either, but thank you. *Looking over at Atlantis when he suggests that there might be a need to exclude him from anything Nidawi might need to speak with about, I smile at him, arching the thin ridge of muscle over my right eye as though finding the suggestion ridiculous and, turning to Nidawi, say, as much to her as to him,* If there is anything you need to speak with me about, I feel no need to have Atlantis excuse himself. I would prefer he stay, in fact, as I value his both his counsel and his friendship."

*Hoping that I have set both Atlantis's and Nidawi's minds at ease where the need to keep anything from him and my belief that there is, in fact, no such need, is concerned, I wait for Nidawi to reply; suspecting that whatever she learned while on Roon when she had been contacted may be what we are about to learn.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:48 pm

*Nidawi is about to, after Atlantis expresses his concern that he might be imposing in the event she might want to speak privately with Serrin, say that the information she has learned concerns them both when Serrin beats her to the punch and says that she would like Atlantis to stay.*

*Lifting a furry hand and gesturing towards Serrin, Nidawi smiles at Atlantis and says,* "There you have it, it sounds as though you'll not be escaping so easily my friend. *Her smile falters as she considers the potential importance of what she has learned and after lacing her hands together over her stomach Nidawi says,* What I learned while meeting with Adulph concerns you both I imagine. An individual claiming to have knowledge of a gathering of Dark Lords on Korriban arrived on Rendili recently and has been taken into Republic custody to be treated for his injuries and questioned further. If the report is true, the implications of such a gathering are disturbing to say the least and so the Republic's military committee has already begun to take steps to confirm the claim. *Looking over to Serrin, she says,* It was decided that a member of the military committee, Admiral Vrenka, who has worked with Master Son'tir extensively in the past, would approach him to assist in gathering a force that may include members of the Jedi Watchmen to journey to Korriban and investigate the claim. *Looking over at Atlantis, she says,* You may want to make Umgul's defense forces aware of the possible threat so that they can increase their alert level."

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:16 am

Looking from Nidawi to Serrin, who expressed clearly that he didn't actually need to go and give them both some privacy, Atlantis smiled warmly at Serrin before he inclined his head. He was grateful for the fact that she pointed out that they were indeed friends and she valued his counsel, therefore his opinions. It was a two way street of course but hearing that out explicitly was just heart-warming.

Atlantis looked back at Nidawi, chuckling faintly and briefly while shaking his head. "Far from me wanting to escape, I love the company all the same anyways." Atlantis reassured them both, he had not clearly stated that he held them both in high esteem but also respect but he was hoping that his statement there would get his point across. He noticed that Nidawi's smile faltered and he just adopted a serious and very impassive expression as he knew that it wasn't time for jokes anymore.

Without any other thoughts or even interjecting, he closely paid attention to what the Vice Chancellor was saying. Gathering of Dark Lords in Korriban, that wasn't so surprising retrospectively. Korriban for him was like the hub off all darksiders anyways but the fact that there was a gathering there now, that was just... Actually no, not so surprising when he thought about it more clearly. The Jedi had united into a single banner, at least most of the Jedi, he was the exception, so why wouldn't the Dark Lords, Sith do the same?

Either way, Atlantis was grateful that Nidawi was kind enough to inform him about that and even let him warn Umgul's defense forces of such potential threat. "Thank you." Atlantis said first and making a memo to send a message to one of the high ranking officers about that potential threat. Or two really, Mistal and the Intelligence Department, after all it was all the Kiffars' doing and how she had coordinated the lockdown back then on Umgul.

"I may be out of line here, but how will they proceed to investigate those claims, you have stated some facts and mentioned who were being sent but..." Atlantis sighed and shook his head momentarily, why was he even questioning that? He was very sure that whoever was going to be sent there would thread carefully. "Just tell them to be careful, that planet can make any lightsiders go crazy."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:42 am

Perses Station

[quote="Siroun Dadurian":2jyrgvag]"It is quite beautiful, yes, [action:2jyrgvag]Siroun says, glancing towards the Saffa painting,[/action:2jyrgvag] Perhaps you can show me more of your collection when you return? I am, [action:2jyrgvag]she smiles, glancing towards the door where Neassa has exited,[/action:2jyrgvag] apparently staying here with Iggy. [action:2jyrgvag]Taking a languid sip of her brandy, closing her eyes to savor the taste, Siroun says,[/action:2jyrgvag] I'd wish you both, [action:2jyrgvag]she opens her almond shaped brown eyes and looks from Isabelle to Drake to include both in the statement,[/action:2jyrgvag] good luck, but I imagine one of you, [action:2jyrgvag]she looks at Isabelle with an amused smile,[/action:2jyrgvag] would tell me there is no such thing, so I'll just say be careful instead."

[action:2jyrgvag]Standing up, Siroun lifts her brandy snifter towards Isabelle and says,[/action:2jyrgvag] "Thank you for the brandy and the conversation,"[/quote:2jyrgvag]
[color=#BF00FF:2jyrgvag][i:2jyrgvag]I had anticipated that response from Neassa, she seems to follow the book at every turn with the hand signals and the secrecy. She'll make a good operative once this mission is over, if she hasn't died or gotten everyone killed by then.[/i:2jyrgvag][/color:2jyrgvag]

[color=#BF0080:2jyrgvag][b:2jyrgvag][i:2jyrgvag]Isabelle waits until Neassa has exited to drink the last sip of her Blossum wine and standing up to leave before looking at the doctor and smiling coyly over the comment about luck.[/i:2jyrgvag][/b:2jyrgvag][/color:2jyrgvag]

[b:2jyrgvag]"[/b:2jyrgvag][color=#FF80FF:2jyrgvag]You know me so well already.[/color:2jyrgvag][b:2jyrgvag]"[/b:2jyrgvag]

[color=#BF0080:2jyrgvag][b:2jyrgvag][i:2jyrgvag]Her smile faded as she turned around to wave Drake out the door, an order which he followed and she waited until he was gone and the door closed behind him to turn back to the doctor. She reached down and pulled a small datachip from her belt and handed it to Siroun.[/i:2jyrgvag][/b:2jyrgvag][/color:2jyrgvag]

[b:2jyrgvag]"[/b:2jyrgvag]I actually have something for you. This is the access key to your terminal on the ship, there are only three so please do not lose it.[b:2jyrgvag]"[/b:2jyrgvag]

[color=#BF0080:2jyrgvag][b:2jyrgvag][i:2jyrgvag]She pauses once again and lets Siroun do what she will as she looks over the rest of her gadgets to make sure that everything is snugly in place. Once done she walks toward the door before looking over her shoulder at the doctor.[/i:2jyrgvag][/b:2jyrgvag][/color:2jyrgvag]

[b:2jyrgvag]"[/b:2jyrgvag][color=#FF80FF:2jyrgvag]It was a pleasure Doctor, I look forward to our next conversation, maybe next time it won't be cut so short. Enjoy your tour.[/color:2jyrgvag][b:2jyrgvag]"[/b:2jyrgvag]

[color=#BF0080:2jyrgvag][b:2jyrgvag][i:2jyrgvag]She smiled again and turned to open the door, walking out to join Drake who followed her as she continued on toward the hangar.[/i:2jyrgvag][/b:2jyrgvag][/color:2jyrgvag]

[npc name=Iggy:2jyrgvag][action:2jyrgvag]Stiffly the droid walks over to Siroun with R9 in tow[/action:2jyrgvag][comlink:2jyrgvag]Dr. Dadurian, your identification markers are ready, if I may have your arm.[/comlink:2jyrgvag][/npc:2jyrgvag]

[b:2jyrgvag]The Hangar[/b:2jyrgvag]
[color=#BF00FF:2jyrgvag][i:2jyrgvag]This should be fun, our fearless leaders seems to be about as personable as a bag of sand and Drake has all of the sudden gone mute. But there are new people, so I guess that is to be expected right? I guess. First trip to Korriban though, that's a party in itself, who knows what we'll find there. I've heard stories about the beasts that inhabit that place, though I'm slightly skeptical of their validity. Everyone always paints Korriban as a hell, they've obviously never been to Mustafar. Oh there's Neassa, waiting for us like some drill instructor, what have I signed up for?[/i:2jyrgvag][/color:2jyrgvag]

[color=#BF0080:2jyrgvag][b:2jyrgvag][i:2jyrgvag]They walk toward the ship and stand in front of Neassa.[/i:2jyrgvag][/b:2jyrgvag][/color:2jyrgvag]

[b:2jyrgvag]"[/b:2jyrgvag][color=#FF80FF:2jyrgvag]Ready to go when you are.[/color:2jyrgvag][b:2jyrgvag]"[/b:2jyrgvag]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: Perses Station - Hangar

[quote="Isabelle Eoura":91i9varz][color=#BF0080:91i9varz][b:91i9varz][i:91i9varz]They walk toward the ship and stand in front of Neassa.[/i:91i9varz][/b:91i9varz][/color:91i9varz]

[b:91i9varz]"[/b:91i9varz][color=#FF80FF:91i9varz]Ready to go when you are.[/color:91i9varz][b:91i9varz]"[/b:91i9varz][/quote:91i9varz]

[comlink:91i9varz]Right, [action:91i9varz]Neassa says dryly with a nod, turning and walking up the boarding ramp of her [url=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/GPE-7300_space_transport:91i9varz]GPE-7300 space transport[/url:91i9varz] as she says,[/action:91i9varz] Let's go.[/comlink:91i9varz]

[action:91i9varz]The interior of the ship is clean and well maintained, its public areas devoid of personality or personal touches. Pointing to the passenger cabins, as spartan as the rest of the vessel that has been so far suggest they are likely to be, as they head forward, Neassa says,[/action:91i9varz] [comlink:91i9varz]Bunks are there. [action:91i9varz]Pointing towards the small common area, Neassa heads towards it as she says,[/action:91i9varz] Mess and common area are in here. [action:91i9varz]Leaning against a wall and nodding towards a couch, Neassa says,[/action:91i9varz] Have a seat, [action:91i9varz]as, revealing that she will not be their pilot for the journey, the GPE's repulsorlifts come online and the vessel lifts off, executing a turn to take it on course to head out from the station.

As the ship continues on it's way, picking up speed as it heads for the point it will enter hyperspace, Neassa says,[/action:91i9varz] As I trust you're both aware, we've been assigned by [i:91i9varz]M[/i:91i9varz] to confirm or disaffirm his belief that the [i:91i9varz]Dar'jetii[/i:91i9varz] Empire is no longer on Korriban. As a secondary objective we're to try and learn the fates of Imperial Knight and Praetorite agents that had been sent to infiltrate the [i:91i9varz]Dar'jetii[/i:91i9varz]. We'll start by questioning the locals in Dreshdae. Subtly. [action:91i9varz]Looking at Drake, who looks to be in his mid to late teens and would therefore look out of place with her and [i:91i9varz]Operator[/i:91i9varz] and draw too much attention to them, Neassa says,[/action:91i9varz] You're staying with the ship. [i:91i9varz]Operator[/i:91i9varz] and I will comm in on regular intervals and if we miss a check in, you leave immediately. That way [i:91i9varz]M[/i:91i9varz] knows we were made, that the op was a bust and that he needs to hire some more people. [action:91i9varz]Turning the T-visor of her buy'ce to Isabelle, she says without any hint of sarcasm,[/action:91i9varz] But that won't happen, right? You [i:91i9varz]do[/i:91i9varz] have something less conspicuous to wear I hope? We'll be playing nice, boring, square, vanilla travelers and we'll need to draw as little attention to ourselves as possible. If the locals can't give us an indication of where the [i:91i9varz]Dar'jetii[/i:91i9varz] were, or are, then we'll regroup and recon the Valley of Dark Lords on the off chance the [i:91i9varz]Dar'jetii[/i:91i9varz] set up there. Questions?[/comlink:91i9varz]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: Perses Station

[quote="Isabelle Eoura":2hbeqjk6][color=#BF0080:2hbeqjk6][b:2hbeqjk6][i:2hbeqjk6]Isabelle waits until Neassa has exited to drink the last sip of her Blossum wine and standing up to leave before looking at the doctor and smiling coyly over the comment about luck.[/i:2hbeqjk6][/b:2hbeqjk6][/color:2hbeqjk6]

[b:2hbeqjk6]"[/b:2hbeqjk6][color=#FF80FF:2hbeqjk6]You know me so well already. . . I actually have something for you. This is the access key to your terminal on the ship, there are only three so please do not lose it. . . It was a pleasure Doctor, I look forward to our next conversation, maybe next time it won't be cut so short. Enjoy your tour.[/color:2hbeqjk6][b:2hbeqjk6]"[/b:2hbeqjk6]

[color=#BF0080:2hbeqjk6][b:2hbeqjk6][i:2hbeqjk6]She smiled again and turned to open the door, walking out to join Drake who followed her as she continued on toward the hangar.[/i:2hbeqjk6][/b:2hbeqjk6][/color:2hbeqjk6]

[npc name=Iggy:2hbeqjk6][action:2hbeqjk6]Stiffly the droid walks over to Siroun with R9 in tow[/action:2hbeqjk6][comlink:2hbeqjk6]Dr. Dadurian, your identification markers are ready, if I may have your arm.[/comlink:2hbeqjk6][/npc:2hbeqjk6][/quote:2hbeqjk6]

[action:2hbeqjk6]Aware of the fact that time is of the essence, Siroun suppresses her inclination to banter further with Isabelle, who she genuinely finds interesting and has enjoyed conversing with, confining her response to, after accepting the access key from her and nodding that she understands its importance and the need to keep it from being misplaced, saying with a smile,[/action:2hbeqjk6] "I look forward to our next conversation as well, [narration:2hbeqjk6]repeating her admonition to,[/narration:2hbeqjk6] Be safe," [narration:2hbeqjk6]and feeling pleased that it seems as though the earlier friction she had sensed in their interactions has been replaced with what she tentatively believes is a mutual respect.[/narration:2hbeqjk6]

[action:2hbeqjk6]Turning towards the droids as they approach, Siroun arches an eyebrow inquisitively when Iggy asks for her arm after stating that her identification markers are ready. Setting her drink down and lifting her right arm, pulling her suit coat's sleeve down and unbuttoning her blouse, Siroun asks with an amused smile,[/action:2hbeqjk6] "Identification markers? Am I being tagged?" [action:2hbeqjk6]After asking the question, the sleeves of her blouse and suit coat now rolled up to her elbow, Siorun holds her arm out for the droid.[/action:2hbeqjk6]
PreviousNext

Return to Within Hyperspace