Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Post Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm

IC disputes settled OOC

This is a place where you can go to settle all of your IC issues with someone.

Rules of the thread.

1. Not personal insults
2. Everything here is ooc there is to be no rp here
3. NO FOUL LANGUAGE, Do not attempt to circumvent the word filter, do not star out foul language just don't use it at all.
4. All other site rules apply.

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:51 am

Re: IC disputes settled OOC

[quote="Sith'Ari Feral":38gh1okm][quote="Electrix the Wise":38gh1okm][narration:38gh1okm]Using a Tràkata maneuver, Electrix extinguishes his right saber to break the saber lock. In the split second it takes to extinguish and be free, Electrix reignites the saber, allowing him to position the saber to deflecting the Lightning back onto Feral. Electrix then takes 3 steps back, returning to his Jar'Kai stance.[/narration:38gh1okm][/quote:38gh1okm]

[ooc:38gh1okm]Not be a wookiee, as this is the first duel we have ever had, but that move, is impossible to perform. You must look at the positions of our bodies, and the closeness of them. By the time the blade extinguished and was reignited, you would have been hit by the lightning, not to metion to get your saber there to deflect would be impossible.[/ooc:38gh1okm][/quote:38gh1okm]

[ooc:38gh1okm]OOC would be much more preferable here. Thank you.

Now as to my post.

Tràkata, as I would assume you know utilizes the saber's unique ability to be quickly ignited and extinguished. This takes fractions of a second. Blocking the lightning would be no problem once free of the saber lock. A simple rotation of the wrist puts the saber in perfect position to do so. A skillled blade master, such as myself and you, could accomplish this in practically no time at all.[/ooc:38gh1okm]

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 pm

[quote="Sith'Ari Feral":12hqe9do][quote="Electrix the Wise":12hqe9do][narration:12hqe9do]Once within striking range, Electrix stabs out quickly with his right saber, It is aimed right at the center of Feral's chest. While stabbing he shifts his feet, taking a step forward with his right, to add momentum to the stab.[/narration:12hqe9do][/quote:12hqe9do]

[action:12hqe9do]Feral was ready for any attack, the force tuning his senses to the slightest twitch of Elextrixs' muscles. Feral stepped slightly to his left, twisting his right shoulder back. His left arm slipping from the right sleeve, his left hand igniting the saber that it held. With Feral on Electrixs right, his blood red saber, connected with Electrixs from underneath, lifting it slightly, and locking them together. Ferals right hand, now free, and only inches from Electrixs right torso, sent a large blast of force lightening. All this happening in no more the a second.[/action:12hqe9do][/quote:12hqe9do]

I know I am not partaking in this, but I feel it's pertinent for me to point out a few things with this.

Feral...you can't state that your saber 'locked' with Electrix's because by doing so, you are interpreting the situation for him and not giving him a chance to describe what he actually does. As you move out of the way, he may wish to roll or potentially twist, thus destroying the potential for your move. Rather, you can say something to the effect of "...his blood red saber, lashed out, attempting to connect with Electrix's from underneath. If this occurred in the way Feral hoped, he would have the potential to lift up and lock the blades together, which is what he would do if this maneuver came to fruition."

Next thing...you gave no background or context to which your lightening came from. You gave no evidence that you were collecting energy or potentially preparing for battle, except that you were 'watching' Electrix come towards you. The fact of the matter is that even as a master of the technique, it is more difficult to use when in the midst of combat, especially when locked with an opponent. It requires more focus and concentration, and thus I'm not sure if it could have happened within a second, even if you are a master of it.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:03 am

[quote="Reverance"]

I know I am not partaking in this, but I feel it's pertinent for me to point out a few things with this.

Feral...you can't state that your saber 'locked' with Electrix's because by doing so, you are interpreting the situation for him and not giving him a chance to describe what he actually does.[narration:32zuayy1]I have had it posted on me and have used it in several battles, with no arguements.[/narration:32zuayy1] As you move out of the way, he may wish to roll or potentially twist, thus destroying the potential for your move.[narration:32zuayy1]Even with a locked saber, he can roll. Locking sabers, just has mine pushing against the force of his.[/narration:32zuayy1] Rather, you can say something to the effect of "...his blood red saber, lashed out, attempting to connect with Electrix's from underneath. [narration:32zuayy1]He is stepping forward, with momentum, my blade just making contact with mine would lock them[/narration:32zuayy1]If this occurred in the way Feral hoped, he would have the potential to lift up and lock the blades together, which is what he would do if this maneuver came to fruition."

Next thing...you gave no background or context to which your lightening came from. You gave no evidence that you were collecting energy or potentially preparing for battle, except that you were 'watching' Electrix come towards you. [narration:32zuayy1]As this was just a blast of lightning, not a concentrated charge, there would be no build up. And where is proven that there is build up before force lightning. Palpatine needs no charge for it and Bane did not as well.[/narration:32zuayy1] The fact of the matter is that even as a master of the technique, it is more difficult to use when in the midst of combat, especially when locked with an opponent. It requires more focus and concentration, and thus I'm not sure if it could have happened within a second,[narration:32zuayy1]Even if it did take more then a second, my hand would be no more the 8 inches from his side.[/narration:32zuayy1] even if you are a master of it.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 am

[quote="Electrix the Wise":2z1vazno]
[ooc:2z1vazno]OOC would be much more preferable here. Thank you.

Now as to my post.

Tràkata, as I would assume you know utilizes the saber's unique ability to be quickly ignited and extinguished. This takes fractions of a second. Blocking the lightning would be no problem once free of the saber lock. A simple rotation of the wrist puts the saber in perfect position to do so. A skillled blade master, such as myself and you, could accomplish this in practically no time at all.[/ooc:2z1vazno][/quote:2z1vazno]

[ooc:2z1vazno]While Trakata, can happen quickly, it is impossible to happen faster then it takes for the blade to extinguish and ignite. Secondly, you are using Lava crystals in your saber, a crystal that is unstable, and would have a longer deployment time. Not to mention, if you did rotate your saber back to deflect the lightning, you would spray lava all over your right leg, and up your back. As well as Lightning would most likely splash the lava back at you.

My attack has many outcomes, some good, some bad, and some that are in the middle. With your actions, and weaponery, the choices that you made for this duel, just led you to a bad out come.[/ooc:2z1vazno]

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:07 pm

OOC: Also i would like to point out.. this has nothing to do with the battle but i would like to say to electrix.. When we met at the meeting with Kel, u Told me over and over that u knew the way of the sith, and that ur way was better, and all that fun stuff, meanwhile in this battle u say.. "U would rather kill your opponent then give him a fair duel? You are weak!" - My comment on this is.. If u knew anything about sith u would know that nothing they do is fair, u said i knew nothing about being a sith, because im a mandalorian, Mandalorians fight with honor and pride and would most likley give u a fair duel.. but i am also a sith... Was it fair too the people of Alderaan when Grand moff tarkin decided to make the order for its destruction? Was it fair to the people of taris when malak made the order to bombard the planet?, Was it fair to turn the republic into the first galactic empire, and replace people's rights and fair government, with a life of servitude and a brutal totalitarianism? No i dont think it was... but the sith did it anyway so u just made urself look like a fool

So now i know i had no place in speaking but i just wanted to point that out to Electrix.. To get back at him for all the insults he probably made behind my back at my expense..*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:15 pm

[quote="Lord Raven":nf24umaq][ooc:nf24umaq]Also i would like to point out.. this has nothing to do with the battle but i would like to say to electrix.. When we met at the meeting with Kel, u Told me over and over that u knew the way of the sith, and that ur way was better, and all that fun stuff, meanwhile in this battle u say.. "U would rather kill your opponent then give him a fair duel? You are weak!" - My comment on this is.. If u knew anything about sith u would know that nothing they do is fair, u said i knew nothing about being a sith, because im a mandalorian, Mandalorians fight with honor and pride and would most likley give u a fair duel.. but i am also a sith... Was it fair too the people of Alderaan when Grand moff tarkin decided to make the order for its destruction? Was it fair to the people of taris when malak made the order to bombard the planet?, Was it fair to turn the republic into the first galactic empire, and replace people's rights and fair government, with a life of servitude and a brutal totalitarianism? No i dont think it was... but the sith did it anyway so u just made urself look like a fool

So now i know i had no place in speaking but i just wanted to point that out to Electrix.. To get back at him for all the insults he probably made behind my back at my expense..[/ooc:nf24umaq][/quote:nf24umaq]

This was unnecessary Lord Raven, and that's being mild about it. Please don't post here again unless it has a direct coorelation to what is occurring on Kashyyyk, and stated in a constructive manner.

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 pm

[quote="Lord Raven":37rvfnhq][ooc:37rvfnhq]Also i would like to point out.. this has nothing to do with the battle but i would like to say to electrix.. When we met at the meeting with Kel, u Told me over and over that u knew the way of the sith, and that ur way was better, and all that fun stuff, meanwhile in this battle u say.. "U would rather kill your opponent then give him a fair duel? You are weak!" - My comment on this is.. If u knew anything about sith u would know that nothing they do is fair, u said i knew nothing about being a sith, because im a mandalorian, Mandalorians fight with honor and pride and would most likley give u a fair duel.. but i am also a sith... Was it fair too the people of Alderaan when Grand moff tarkin decided to make the order for its destruction? Was it fair to the people of taris when malak made the order to bombard the planet?, Was it fair to turn the republic into the first galactic empire, and replace people's rights and fair government, with a life of servitude and a brutal totalitarianism? No i dont think it was... but the sith did it anyway so u just made urself look like a fool

So now i know i had no place in speaking but i just wanted to point that out to Electrix.. To get back at him for all the insults he probably made behind my back at my expense..[/ooc:37rvfnhq][/quote:37rvfnhq]

I have never insulted you. IC or OOC, to your face or behind your back. I do understand Sith Philosphy. I agree Feral did the correct thing as a Sith, but as a Sith, I will also Dun Moch him.

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 pm

*Im confused.. Feral. U posted firing a Force blast at Electrix.. A single force blast is enough to destroy a building.. also force blast is sorcery not alchemy if im not mistaken, and he didnt answer to that post yet and u already posted running up behind him.. Im pretty sure he needs to respond to the first one before u can post another.. Another thing... I forgot that guys name im pretty sure it starts with a T, If feral is indeed behind electrix how can u fire at electrix... Electrix is on the ramp so he is not a very open target, u cant be in front of him unless ur on the ship.. and feral is wraping his arms around him so u would hit feral with everything u just aimed at electrix.. Sorry im just confused about that*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 pm

[quote="Lord Raven":3o3y6b9u][narration:3o3y6b9u]Im confused.. Feral. U posted firing a Force blast at Electrix.. A single force blast is enough to destroy a building.. also force blast is sorcery not alchemy if im not mistaken, and he didnt answer to that post yet and u already posted running up behind him.. Im pretty sure he needs to respond to the first one before u can post another.. Another thing... I forgot that guys name im pretty sure it starts with a T, If feral is indeed behind electrix how can u fire at electrix... Electrix is on the ramp so he is not a very open target, u cant be in front of him unless ur on the ship.. and feral is wraping his arms around him so u would hit feral with everything u just aimed at electrix.. Sorry im just confused about that[/narration:3o3y6b9u][/quote:3o3y6b9u]

Apperently, my force blast was null and void, so I had to repost, and there fore, Valkros is null and void. and he is now on the ramp, because apperently he can roll through a lightsaber, without damage, as he managed to roll through my arm saber wrapping him. I specifically choose the height of the saber, so he could not roll without it killing him.
Last edited by Sith'Ari Feral on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Raven, just leave it. It has been handled by higher authorities.

Under a saber, Feral.

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:28 pm

OOC: ooo ok now i see

Sorry reverance i will make sure i post relevant info from now on..

and his name is thundara thats wat i was looking for, so then the thundara thing is the problem, he needs to fix that or he will be shooting at you which i dont think will fly with feral to well lol*

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 pm

No mention of wrapping me Feral.

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:31 pm

OOC: and electrix its simple physics if u are running up a ramp and u roll while feral is below u, u are not really gonna get away from his saber u are gonna need to be more creative then that, cause that move is gonna leave u with a split hair or two ^_^

and technically if he is putting one arm around u, he is wrapping it around you*

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:41 pm

We weren't on the ramp when this occurred Raven, it was on the ground.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 pm

OOC: Electrix is dead to Feral.*

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 pm

OOC: Say what you will. Feral will meet his end.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 pm

[quote="Electrix the Wise":1ewib07s][ooc:1ewib07s]Say what you will. Feral will meet his end.[/ooc:1ewib07s][/quote:1ewib07s]

[ooc:1ewib07s]No one has managed yet, and it will not be by your hand.[/ooc:1ewib07s]

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 pm

OOC: I agree it won;t be by my hand. At least we agree on something.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm

[quote="Saber Windu":39p8phuq][ooc:39p8phuq]occ:...sounds bout right but i hate sound self righces but i pretty sure brimstone powers would not weaken from about and hour of fighting force destruction and sith flame magic combo was the only power that would have drained me a lil but you talking about a trains to condition him self to fight long battle and use the force for long peiods of time ...on top of that i am far from a noob in this point on my rp life but its what ever this makes it more interesting[/ooc:39p8phuq][/quote:39p8phuq]

brimstone...it doenst matter if you are a noob or not. that amount of force power used in such little time will nearly drain you completely. escpecially force destruction. which is said in wiki to exaughst the users force abilites after each use and you just used it on a HUGE scale.
Next

Return to Kashyyyk