Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Re: OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Ok Windu, here is the situation.

You decide that you HAVE to have the planet for your RP. I don't know when your RP became more important than mine, but that is beside the point.

If you want to have this battle, go for it. But I am going to be calling in everyone and their mums. So if you don't want to be completely destroyed, and if you don't want me to control the whole planet, then I suggest you back off.

Affiliation:

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 pm

And Turly.... Why would you extract revenge on the Wawaaters for something the Mandalorians did?

Affiliation:

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:45 pm

here is the story that i think will work for all

the islands have declared there independence from the main land ...the main land government is mad and thus has sent troop to retake the islands ... this is the start of a wookiee civil war ...much like the American revolution ...win or lose its a much stronger story for the formation of your new government

i would like this to be a colab rp ...exciting and a great addition to the planets already rich rp history,,,,,the war will end with the signing of some kind of treaty

i think we could have a few naval battles and so forth ....what u think

Affiliation:

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Sounds good to me Windu.

And Turly come on man, where are all of the extra forces coming from? And call some damage to bro, I have you surrounded shooting you from almost all sides, your forces should heavily damaged or more realistically destroyed.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Ok. Turlon has placed me in charge of his forces due to his RL buisness. But before I post, I need to realize what is going on... Can someone explain to me the jist of this war and what kind of forces Turlon has because he hasn't informed me of anything except that I'm now in charge of his forces....

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Alright well my extra forces are my own personal fleet which i have had since like '08.

As for zally umm im not really sure i dont really plan out what im gonna do i just type off the top normally lol.

I'll probably have roughly equal to jabaccas troops with mainlanders wookies/my own troops.

Yall need to chill a little, i honestly dont give a f about the wawaat archipelago but if i win the battle then Cool Lol. i'm just helping the mainlanders cuz im bored...and cuz turlon is bored haha.. dont worry i call damage and all tht just chilllllll

Affiliation:

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Im not getting pissed.... I am just saying you can't call hits like you are doing, and the Village we are in is an Island, so therefore your forces would have to come across the water on boats, or through aerial units....

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 am

[quote="Jaccien Ordo":2uaexwut]Im not getting pissed.... I am just saying you can't call hits like you are doing, and the Village we are in is an Island, so therefore your forces would have to come across the water on boats, or through aerial units....[/quote:2uaexwut]

I never said u were pissed..im saying you need to chill a little. I diidnt call any MAJOR hits..its more for storyline jeez. I already told u idgaf about the little archipelalala..im doin this for WAR mostly..and yeah i know what an archipelago is. It's implied they would not be walking on water to arrive there. COLLABORATIVE RP...Why do mandos have such a big problem understanding what that means?

Butt if you REALLY wanna Nitpick at every detail i'm quite good at doing that too. But its not as fun for me because it just turns it into a game of numbers and tactics with virtually no story. And if i bring my A-Game to this war i may not win but i can guarantee u WILL have a phyrric victory..so yea...;D

Kashyyyk is turlys home planet..the wookies are his bruhs..he doesnt want true harm done to his home in the long run..i know we get a bad rep but most of it is bs and people that wanna talk sithspit for no reason. We are quite fair and reasonable once u can negotiate normally..Thats why the mandos failed so hard in their last big "attempt" hahaha

Affiliation:

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:39 pm

When I war RP, I do it for the sake of the story, and for the sake of practicing to get better. Detail is a very essential part of this RP, I know I am not very good at adding detail but I am trying so bear with me here.

It makes the story more fun where you back me into a corner and force me to call hits. For instance if you would have said "The two Sith Warriors left attempt to reach one of the fluttercraft through the force, in an attempt to hijack it."
I would have no choice but to allow that to happen.

But something, you do realize you are surrounded from Wawaats in trees all around you, and about 500 Wookiees are shooting you from close range, and are taking cover in huts on the ground.

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Yes. I realize all this.

Thats why i said chill. I hadn't been able to post in a minute. My post may have called very Slight damage. But nothing that makes a difference in the grand scheme of things.

I was just trying to set the pace and get a grasp of where my characters, troops, and storyline was at. Thats just the fastest way for me to get in "in the zone". Dont worry, you will be backed into Plenty of corners before this war is over.

I can see what type of RP you are going for so i will adjust my RP style to be less flexible and follow the strict "RP Code of Ethics". OK? I wont call any more hits, even tho i wouldnt have looked twice if u said some of my troops got killed or something. But whatever, it is what it is.

Glad we could work this out like the gentleman we all are hahahahah :D ;P

Cookies anyone? XD

Affiliation:

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 pm

71,000 Wookiees? Damn....

Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I believe that is what I was told....... If not, Turlon or Windu needs to correct me...

Affiliation:

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Nah man, wheather its right or not its cool. I am probably going to give up control of the Wawaat, so that is what is taking me so long to post. I will get back to you soon though.

Affiliation:

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:37 am

If that's what you want. Then take your time dude. No hurry

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Lol idk bout the 71,000, not too much into numbers lolll..I am no mathematician :PP

Adjust it however u see fit and suchh .....PLAY BALL! :D

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Alright Upon Further Review (Actually reading the posts lawlz! XP)

... idk bout the 71,000, seems a little too high just in my opinion lol..

I was hoping wed have like equal amount of troops, otherwise jabacca stands no chance really...

I may come off as an azzz sometimes lol but im just always jokin around..I want this to be a fair fight :PP...

So yea i think it should be cut down to around jabaccas amount or whatev since right now it is 3 PCs vs 1 PC..theres no way he can win unless he ooc calls on his mando friends....and we ALL know how well that is going to work out.....;p

So yea...Zally, Andor..discuss wit Jahbacca or watev and even out the troop numbers..it'll be aight...we have the force too...

I'm hopin we can end this with some kind of peace treaty. Kashyyyk needs jabacca, cant just run him out...the wawaat archipelago prob wouldnt even be here if it werent for him...so yea

LADIES!! Tighten up! ;D hahaah

Affiliation:

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:56 am

I'll talk to Zally

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:46 am

Sorry. I'll change it. Don't worry :P

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 am

:P

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Alright Kashyyyk folks, listen up.

A few months ago, I spoke with Windu about turning protection of Kashyyyk over to the Dark Tide which would allow the Kashyyyk Sith to maintain their base of operations on the planet, but give them a break when it comes to defending yourselves from conflict brought on by outside forces.

Windu and I go back a long way, he helped me start out on JvS and so you could say I owe him one. We had this deal set to go IC when he disappeared.

He might not be around, but my interests have not changed in Kashyyyk so I'm putting it to y'all to see about joining the holdings of Dark Tide, which would present you with a number of benefits.

1. Dark Tide would protect Kashyyyk, but the running of it would be in your hands.

2. Should anyone come a-knocking, we have lots of fleets and 2 SSD's to chase them off.

3. We would extend membership in Dark Tide to those who wished, but it would not be a requirement to join us.

4. The Kashyyyk Sith would enjoy more relaxed RP because you would not have to worry about constantly fighting off invaders.

Downsides, well, there are none.

So what do you say?
PreviousNext

Return to Kashyyyk