Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Councillor Complaint - Kaiden Skirata/Sareno

Post here if you think another guild member is outside the rules or code of conduct. Councilors and other Guild members are invited to politely help you come to a resolution before having to involve the Whills.

Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 am

Councillor Complaint - Kaiden Skirata/Sareno

[quote="Kaiden Skirata":2wx5dd5b][quote="Vale Shannara":2wx5dd5b]This is getting ridiculous now - I've applied for both the GPRC and the GEC within the last month/2 months and have not heard a single thing.

Is it because I is black?
Is it because I smell funny?
Is it becuase I dress in women's clothing?

I do not know, an enlightenment would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Vale Shannara[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

Might have something to do with being fired from a Councilor position.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

[b:2wx5dd5b]From a thread I made about not hearing anything from my applications, nice snide little comment.[/b:2wx5dd5b]

-------------------------------------------

[quote="Kaiden Skirata":2wx5dd5b][quote:2wx5dd5b]Who are you to say it's not going to be used, that there's no point in patenting something like this[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

We are patent officers, the elected group of people with the power to detrimine whether or not something needs to be patented.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

[b:2wx5dd5b]A ridiculously arrogant and non-caring statement during the T900 Purifier patent. Such arrogance was picked up in a reply straight after by Inky and later by Leto and Reverance[/b:2wx5dd5b]

--------------------------------------------

[quote="Kaiden Skirata":2wx5dd5b][b:2wx5dd5b]Abstain[/b:2wx5dd5b].[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

[b:2wx5dd5b]This was during a patent of mine that is still in the approving process, without post on it before or a single comment on the thread - Kaiden abstains. Now - you'd have to be blind to see this is because of the T900 patent thread, because Kaiden obviously cannot remain professional and keep his thoughts and emotions from his position.
I mean, why post on the thread at all if your going to abstain?[/b:2wx5dd5b]

-----------------------------------------------

[quote="Kaiden Skirata":2wx5dd5b][quote="Seleevan Khar":2wx5dd5b]Yeah, really smart. So what I will make, is Fighters with awesome armour and 10 guns without shields, and then I can outgun a shielded fighter.

Really smart.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

And then when it comes up past our PO scale we slap a nice big "Denied" on your patent.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

[b:2wx5dd5b]Wow....just wow. Even though that patent wouldn't make it through, the unprofessional manner in which this is said beggers belief. This is on the Fleet-Fighters discussion in CTW[/b:2wx5dd5b]

---------------------------------------------------

[quote="Kaiden Skirata":2wx5dd5b][quote="Seleevan Khar":2wx5dd5b]read through all above and you will know.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

I have, and mainly what I see is a couple people who really want good starfighters but can't so they decide as a collective group that instead of attempting to obtain said good starfighters they want to over-complicate the entire Starfighter classification system by adding classes inside of a class of vessels.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

[b:2wx5dd5b]Another comment unbefitting a councillor. If I had made this back when I was a GEC Councillor, before my correct removal, I'd have been given a slap on the wrist.[/b:2wx5dd5b]

----------------------------------------------------

[quote="Kaiden Skirata":2wx5dd5b][quote="Atia":2wx5dd5b]canon doesnt state how many SSD-s you can have... THe empire had as many Executors and god knows what else as they could manage to build... we can still have only one per 10 Defaults in a faction.

and Kaiden, please, employ the abbility of reading. I wrote point defence heavy laser cannons.

and seeing what you are saying, I highly doubt you actually read the discussion.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

Because the Empire was, if you remember, a Faction that spanned several hundred thousand worlds and held sway to a vast amount of resources. The Empire at it's height could do whatever if wanted, because of that fact. Any faction on JVSRP could never possibly hope to achieve power at the level of the Empire simply because of the fact that there just isn't enough resources nor planets on the JVSRP to obtain such a height as the Empire did.

To comment on your point defense heavy laser cannon question. You know what a Laser cannon is right? You know what the general term of "Heavy" means, correct? Well, if you combine them all you get a Point-defense (Starfighter and Missile defense weapon) Heavy (Power level of the weapon) Laser Cannon (The weapon itself). Savvy?

So, because I disagree with everything you think and say, you automatically think I did not read something? If any of what I wrote is taken as insulting then I'll go ahead and apologize, but your attitude towards this is anything but accepting. If you want a twenty-page apology then I can give it, but I won't apologize for giving my opinion on a matter concerning something like this.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]

[b:2wx5dd5b]An apology, but seriously, again, done in such a manner, that it might not as well be one. In the Fighters discussion in CTW again[/b:2wx5dd5b]

----------------------------------------------------------

[b:2wx5dd5b]Right - now a biggie, an IR, admittedly that was slapped down, but there's no smoke without fire.[/b:2wx5dd5b]

[quote="Dragus":2wx5dd5b]Alright I've gone over all the posts and have come to the conclusion that this Incident Report really has no leg to stand on.
Last Guardian, you make a habit of picking fights in chat and on the boards. Now while that may not have been your intention this time, you've made it difficult for me to see this as anything other than your usual ability to find trouble where it isn't necessary.

I don't see anything particularly vulgar or rude within the arguments for the Katana-class ship, or from what you posted with the Incident Report. Maybe it was a little heated, but nothing serious so far as I can tell. So unless there is something you haven't included with this, I don't see any reason to continue this report.

Kaiden's agreed that some of his comments were unnecessary, but to be fair it does look like you provoked him. In return I'd expect the same from him due to the animosity you've created between each other. So while a duel might be a good way to let off some steam, I can't recommend that you two settle your differences that way as it would likely just be another opportunity for you both to get on each others nerves.

My suggestion, drop the IR and try not to interact with Kaiden in the future. It's clear that you don't get along with him. As for this report, we won't be pursuing punitive measures for this as it is unwarranted.[/quote:2wx5dd5b]
[b:2wx5dd5b]I wasn't removed because of an IR, so surely even though it was found inconlusive, action must be taken for 'actions unbefitting of a councillor' - the reason I was removed..[/b:2wx5dd5b]
----------------------------------------------------------
[b:2wx5dd5b]Now - I'm surprised, but heres ANOTHER IR involving Kaiden, I didn't even know about this one! I'm not even going to post any posts, I'm merely going to link you all.[/b:2wx5dd5b]
[url=http://www.jedivsith.com/viewtopic.php?f=1704&t=19415:2wx5dd5b]Right Here, it's archived[/url:2wx5dd5b]
[b:2wx5dd5b]Now, even though the result is sort of ambigous, that's TWO IRs that have been filed against Kaiden, now I don't want to insult anyone, but SURELY - mere involvement in 2 IRs breaks so many rules for being a councillor.[/b:2wx5dd5b]
---------------------------------------------------------
Now - after all this - it may seem to some people that I have some sort of vendetta against Kaiden. And I'll admit now that because of his actions, to me and from what he's done to others, my opinion of him is at an all-time low.
My only hope is that something is done about this - because I was removed for being rude to another RPer and spamming on about 10ish boards. I've moved on, and I've recently applied to be considered for a councillor position again, hopefully I'll be able to show how I've matured, but this is off topic..

But comments like these and involvements in two IRs? Surely, if there is a god, something must be done.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Councillor Complaint - Kaiden Skirata/Sareno

Is this an IR or a general complaint? I just want to make sure this was submitted to the correct area.
Last edited by Dragus on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oh, just saw the same topic continued in the CTW. Nevermind.

Return to Dispute Discussions