Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Player's Guild Councilor Applications

High Councilor, Player's Guild
High Councilor, Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 am

Player's Guild Councilor Applications

Apply to be a Player's Guild Councilor here.

Name:

Qualifications (Important RP stories, specialties - RP, Tech and/or Economics -, etc):

IRL qualifications:

Experience on Jedi vs Sith:

List and Explanation of Infractions on Jedi vs Sith:

Other Pertinent Information (How long have you been RP'ing, etc, anything you wish to share here):

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:18 am

Re: Player's Guild Councilor Applications

[color=#00FF00:2vuyewlb][b:2vuyewlb]Apply to be a Player's Guild Councilor here.[/b:2vuyewlb][/color:2vuyewlb]

[color=#0000FF:2vuyewlb]This is a re-submission as for when the switch happened from all three sectors coming into one. I seem to be the only councilor without the title but have admin Privileges within the guild as far as leadership. Taung also wanted me to resubmit the request as well as Adrien.[/color:2vuyewlb]

Name: [color=#FFFF80:2vuyewlb]Jay, Patrik[/color:2vuyewlb] (which ever you want to call me by)

Qualifications (Important RP stories, specialties - RP, Tech and/or Economics -, etc): [color=#FFFF80:2vuyewlb]Qualifications:

I think my main strong-point is that I really make an effort to get along well with everyone and I remain neutral when selecting a vast amount of characters and Story Lines. I don't become offended or angered easily and I role with punches if they are delivered as well as talk things out to help others and my situation if one should arise. And whenever a situation between others arises, my main instinct has always been to try to ease the tension. I always try to tackle a situation from ALL sides after studying all information and facts.

I currently write in almost all faction based entities to help them progress in the universe. But I mainly write to write because I enjoy it so its a relaxation to me.[/color:2vuyewlb]

IRL qualifications: [color=#FFFF80:2vuyewlb]I am a soldier been one for 9 years, 5 months and 2 days and 10 hours and 15 minutes to date, currently working on my bachelors in science. I know a lot about generalized weapons, their uses and their applications aside from regular use. I've Rp'ed alot on various sites now but JvS was my very first RP site and since then I have extremely enjoyed writing as well as doing the GTSC before the switch.[/color:2vuyewlb]

Experience on Jedi vs Sith: [color=#FFFF80:2vuyewlb]Well, I've been RPing on JvS ever since 1.0 opened. Ever since then, I've been absolutely making it my free time in life to RP with everyone here as much as possible as I love star wars. It has been wonderful. And, well, resubmitting an application here as my previous one expired and was informed if I still had Interest to reapply, so here I am. I really want to help out as an RPer and maybe possibly a councilor if sleected, because I've gotten so much out of RPing here on JvS Star Wars for the past 3 years, that I really want to do something in return.[/color:2vuyewlb]

List and Explanation of Infractions on Jedi vs Sith: [color=#FFFF80:2vuyewlb]None/No ban's[/color:2vuyewlb]

Other Pertinent Information (How long have you been RP'ing, etc, anything you wish to share here): [color=#FFFF80:2vuyewlb]P.S.- If you'd like a list of all of my characters I'd be more then willing to submit their names, if requested?! Ask anyone who has RPed with me, and they would tell you I am what I stated above. Yes I have a lot of characters, but like I said I like an even flux of variety and angles to write from. Naomi Fay (aka Kyta account now) is my Highest ([u:2vuyewlb]Main Account[/u:2vuyewlb])and Amelia Varranwar here is my second highest rated player. (Different perspectives, so to say) I also hold two mandalorian accounts, a few sith, a smuggler or two as well as some other variations of characters.

If I were a Councilor, my main focus would be to keep things as fun, fair, neutral, friendly as it can possibly get for everyone here so the community can prosper and grow with excellence as a whole as i previously did. That is my goal. I would do my absolute best to make sure everyone is having a blast and that everyone is treated fairly. Why? Because I love it here, and you guys are awesome beyond words. I mean that from the heart. I really would love to give back to what is probably the friendliest online community that I've been a part of just as I give back to society as a soldier defending my country as I will defend the truth and justice of all here. I don't take JvS or its writer's for granted.

Also thank you for taking the time looking at my resume atleast, and have a blessed day and Merry Christmas.[/color:2vuyewlb]

[quote="Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:02 Page 17 in Archive Applications":2vuyewlb]Name: Jay Patrik (RL)

Well, I've been RPing on JvS ever since 1.0 opened. Ever since then, I've been absolutely making it my free time in life to RP with everyone here as much as possible as I love star wars. It has been wonderful. And, well, resubmitting an application here as my previous one expired and was informed if I still had Interest to reapply, so here I am. I really want to help out as an RPer and maybe possibly a councilor if sleected, because I've gotten so much out of RPing here on JvS Star Wars for the past 3 years, that I really want to do something in return.

Qualifications:

I think my main strong-point is that I really make an effort to get along well with everyone and I remain neutral when selecting a vast amount of characters and Story Lines. I don't become offended or angered easily and I role with punches if they are delivered as well as talk things out to help others and my situation if one should arise. And whenever a situation between others arises, my main instinct has always been to try to ease the tension. I always try to tackle a situation from ALL sides after studying all information and facts.

If I were a Councilor, my main focus would be to keep things as fun, fair, nuetral and friendly as it can possibly get for everyone here so the community can prosper and grow with excellence as a whole. That is my goal. I would do my absolute best to make sure everyone is having a blast and that everyone is treated fairly. Why? Because I love it here, and you guys are awesome beyond words. I mean that from the heart. I really would love to give back to what is probably the friendliest online community that I've been a part of just as I give back to society as a soldier defending my country as I will defend the truth and justice of all here. I don't take JvS or its writer's for granted.

- Angel's Writer

P.S.- If you'd like a list of all of my characters I'd be more then willing to submit their names, if requested?! Ask anyone who has RPed with me, and they would tell you I am what I stated above. Yes I have a lot of characters, but like I said I like an even flux of variety and angles to write from. Naomi Fay (aka [color=#FF4000:2vuyewlb]Kyta account now[/color:2vuyewlb]) is my Highest ([u:2vuyewlb]Main Account[/u:2vuyewlb])and Ciara here is my second highest rated player. (Different perspectives, so to say)

Also thank you for taking the time looking at my resume atleast, and have a blessed day.[/quote:2vuyewlb]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Name: Simon Dean, Ayeniner

Qualifications:
My RP speciality is, dare I say it, playing the underdog. I've always liked coming up with new and exciting ways to trump opponents who think they're mega-super-special-uber powerful. Most of the time, it works (Insert :P face here)! I've been in many different factions over the years of roleplaying here but I usually end up going it alone. I have not participated in any really big roleplays lately as I have been 4000 miles away from home, without internet, for seven months. Oh dear!

(It's probably wise for me to note here that I was a Science Councillor back when the PO was open. What I am looking for is to help out with the PO. Contrary to all the shnizz that actually went on before it closed, I actually enjoyed my time as an Officer and would love to be one again, if only to help out and get the PO running again. I marvelled a the imagination and improvisation that the players used in some patents, and with some patents myself, I really appreciated the opportunities such a thing brings).
Like I mentioned, I like playing the underdog and was always wary of overpowered shnizz going through. I also cancelled at least two of my own pending patents as, on review, I thought they were too powerful.

IRL Qualifications:
Well, I studied Physics and Chemistry just before going to university and I have a good grasp at complex Physics concepts. On the other side, I am an absolute Star Wars freak and I know almost too much about Canon technology and history. :P Also, as mentioned before, I used to be a Councillor and PO.

Been around since the beginning of 1.0 as one character or another. Been on the extreme all-superlaser-dreadnaught side of things, and the simply my-biggest-ship-is-a-Victory-SD side. I know where the line to draw is. Apart from that, I just like it here and even if not roleplaying, I like to check in with my JvS friends on FB just to see how the site is doing.

This is pretty simple; none! :)

P.S
Even if I am not eligible for a Science Councillor position for whatever reason, or if you guys are full up, I'd still be up for being an old-style Patent Officer were we had no powers apart from the PO. Just a thought.

Simon.

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Name:
Mortale, (IRL Calen)

Qualifications (Important RP stories, etc):
Helped to build the NOE empire across the western rim including writing the exile of Dragus. Was involved in the battle of Kuat and the Sith war/War against the IF. Won Best Darksider of 2011 during the Sithies. Instigated the Inquisitorious for the Sith Empire RP.

IRL qualifications:
Have been a moderator on more than one site, moderated in the capacity of GSTC/Patent Officer, and GRPC on this site for nearly 4 years.

Member since 2008 (1.5)
Member since 2006/2007 (1.0)

None

Other Pertinent Information (How long have you been RP'ing, etc, anything you wish to share here):
Not much more to add here, as most of my work, qualifications and needs can be seen and observed here on JvS. However, I would like to add that my removal from the previous incarnation of the Player's Guild Council was simply because I was taking a hiatus from the site and was removed for inactivity. Obviously I wish to return to my duties but somehow missed the cut last time.

Return to Guild Councilor Applications