Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Dark Citadel

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Dark Citadel

*Jorsar turned when Ashrah spoke, and laughed after his words.**Short, simple and blunt, Ashrah had impressed Jorsar with his manner and the way he held himself around everyone.
Jorsar could be blunt, but he would only use harsh words when they were warranted. The only problem these days was that was all too often...*

"Ashrah, I think you'll settle in nicely when we get to Manda'yaim haha"

*Jorsar heard a soft voice speak, and turned his head back and saw that Natasi was adding her thoughts..*

Although I agree with certain aspects of your views brother, I don├óÔé¼Ôäót think it works long term, we would certainly make an impact initially, but I think we need to think more strategically, make an attack that means when we hit, they cant get back up and fight back, make an attack that hits impacts the main body at the same time, it may take a little longer to plan and put in place but I believe the result to be worth the wait├óÔé¼┬ª

*Jorsar was impressed, a pretty face and a tactical brain behind it. He wouldn't say anything about it, in case he came across sexist or inadvertantly insulted someone..*

"Hmmm...your right, but I've always been one to fight for as shorter time as possible, why do with ten thousand men over a week, what you could do with only 100 better trained men in a day?

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:52 am

*Listening closely as Jorsar spoke she finished her drink and refilled her glass aswell as Kaines, then with a nod of the head she replied├óÔé¼┬ª*

I can see your logic brother, I do however think that yes it may take longer in the planning process, and may take more man power, but I feel the long term gain would be the best approach, if you can make one large strike without warning and take out the main bodies as well as everything around them, it leaves you without retaliation, less dead bodies and a greater knowledge of others that could be a potential threat, with a larger strike like this, they will be in shock and panic, with them not thinking clearly, they are more likely to make grave mistakes├óÔé¼┬ª

*She looked down staring at her drink with a quick glance to Kaine and back to Jorsar├óÔé¼┬ª*

I don├óÔé¼Ôäót mean to speak out of place and I know my age means I do not have as much experience in matters such as these, and I will of course Kain├óÔé¼Ôäóika and my fellow Vod however you all decide to play this out, am merely offering a different perspective├óÔé¼┬ª

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 am

Talk. There was a lot of Talk going on. Talk did nothing more than cause headaches, and make people angry. Ashrah much preferred action. Talk was easy, cost nothing, and wasted air. Action is where you were proven. Violence. War. The fight. The rush. It all molded you into a machine. Ashrah never said much, but that didnt mean he wasnt paying attention. He would speak when he had something to add, but for now was content to stand and watch/listen

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:34 am

*Kaine smiled at the input of Ashrah, he too felt the impatience for action, but it was tempered by the knowledge that battle meant sending at least some of his vode to the Manda. It did not sway him from his course, but he did not ever enjoy losing his men. He listened and nodded at Jorsar's words, and at Natasi's. He grinned, not in amusement, but in pride, knowing at their words that he had chosen his lieutenants well. Both made good sense, and he saw wisdom in both their words. He took a moment to recieve a message on his datapad, and then, reading it, took a more serious approach, placing his empty drink down on the table and looking each of them in the eye.*

You're all right. We need to get on with the fight. Hitting the enemy shipyards first limits their ability to hit back at us, and I agree, infiltration with a small force would net us a quick victory, though I do not see us getting our men back from some of the targets I have in mind. We will use both approaches at once, maximising our chances of success.

But the plans can wait, I have just recieved a comm from the Manda'lor. We are summoned back to Manda'yaim immediately, so everything else will have to wait.

*AE Intelligence had forwarded the message to General Kaine, and had anticipated his need of a shuttle to take his party up to his Keldabe-class flagship, Doomhammer for the trip to Mandalore. His datapad beeped again with the notification that a shuttle would be sent to the Citadel immediately.*

If you will follow me, a shuttle will take us to the flagship for the trip. Most of the clan are already aboard, and we'll head out as soon as we're all aboard. You may take your personal ships up, or leave them here for now, we can have them ferried to you by Exchange personnel at a later stage.

*Kaine motioned toward the exit, waiting for them all to accompany him before heading for the roof.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:12 am

Ashrah nodded once and spun on his heel, headed for the doorway, to the roof top. He walked with a slow confidence, his back straight, his foot steps sure

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:19 pm

*A young man dressed in the traditional brown robes of Jedi and a unique sword at his hip approached the Dark Citadel. This was his first time to the city, it was similar to walking in to any village of Kiffar, tattoos in many different colors and patterns the same desert clothing. The only real difference was that everything here seem darker, maybe even jaded compared to the simple village life Jiro had. As he walked the thick streets Jiro kept one hand on his sword and the other on his credits. If he was to accomplish his goal and seek out the feeling he felt in the Force then he would need both in order to get there.*

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Wed May 26, 2010 2:56 pm

~ It was with a clench of his fist and a whir of motion, that the door before him opened with little sound in retaliation. His eyes danced in excitement as he took in the sights that laid beyond the door, yet he was unsure of what he was looking at. As he had little knowledge about the Kiffar, save that his last relationship was a woman who was part of one of the Clans. Shaking his head, and the hood thereafter, Arcanus made his way down the stairs. He was unsure as to where they led, but aside from the markings on the walls and other such iconography, he could only assume it would lead him towards his destination. The Home of the Sheyf. But the whereabouts of this place were unknown to him, and he had yet to see someone walk by to assist him, in fact the tier below the Landing pad seemed to be strangely empty, and far to quiet for his likings. Now uneasy about coming to Kiffu, Arcanus' hand slowly drops from his shrouded face, and settles upon the shaft of his Lightsaber. The slight feeling of unease he had experienced washed away as he gripped the blade tighter. Many Jedi used their sabers for symbols and a means of defense, But with his past Experiences, Arcanus viewed the symbol of the Jedi as a weapon used to defend the weak, and uphold the justice of all sentient life. A reason he would soon teach to other Jedi, as his Destiny slowly played out. Standing in the middle of a room with his hand upon his lightsaber, Arcanus shook the hood of his cloak free, letting it gracefully slide down the crown of his head and fall upon his back.

"I'll take the silence as there is no welcoming committee for a Jedi?"

He said, letting a small smile creep through his cautious stance. With the words coming out of his mouth, informing those that had hid from him that he had meant no harm and meant that they could rest easier now, a few shadows came out from behind a pillar and silently slid across the floor only to stood before the Knight.

"Anyways.. the Sheyf is expecting you, but not so soon. Come with us and we'll show you the way."

Well that was simple, He said to himself. Arcanus couldn't believe that the Sheyf wasn't expecting him at the moment, but with the force granted vision he had seen from Borelias he hadn't expected that such a welcoming would ensue and make his senses flare up like it was a trap or something of that sort. There was so much about Kiffu he had yet to learn and it's customs would be even more unexpected than those of the Mon Calamari.

And so as the group of Kiffar turned and marched towards what he assumed was the Home of the Sheyf, Arcanus quickly followed after.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:44 am

*5 whole armies land down on the Dark Citadel to begin making a shield. With 15,000 worker droids moving at once in a coordinated effort, the building goes smoothly and quickly.*

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:28 am

*The Dark Citadel was a highly defensible structure, its layout alone capable of repelling an army of considerable size. This, combined with the leaderless government having more things to worry about than the extremely unlikely possibility of an invasion from peaceful allies, may have been the primary reason why when a Kiffar showed up with two men in brown, monk-like robes, they were welcomed inside. After all, the guardian had the security pass codes as a member of the Guardians.

Familiar with the detailed holomaps that the Army Minister had aggressively forced the soldiers to memorize, one of Laele's Generals was led by the Kiffar to inspect one of the many security access points the citadel had to offer. His force mastery in the unusual force ability, Mechu-deru, had him able to disable and reroute all security access points within the facility.

He stood for many long, silent minutes with his eyes closed, and his hands folded within his brown sleeves. The other Kiffar in the room glanced at one another, made uncomfortable by the bizarre display, but the Jedi were a strange sort of breed and not well understood, anyway.

The General was left undisturbed as his mind traveled along the circuitry paths of the massive computer systems, to find where the deactivated droids had been linked to the primary system for storage purposes. These, along with the droids on active patrol, were easily reprogrammed. The point was not to change their purpose entirely, for that would take far too long. The droids that were active would remain active, while those that were inactive would stay docile. What changed was merely whom would be labeled as a threat. In this case? No one. The mechanical beings would be incapable of determining that there was any level of danger, even with a blaster pointed directly between their metallic eyes. This would make the transporting of them harmless.

The second robed General had a far simpler task. Open the doors. Inside the shielded control room of the primary hangar bay on the ground level of the citadel, the lone man monitoring the arrival and departure of ships was soundlessly clawing at his neck, his breathing passages cut off. After his limp body had finally ebbed of its life, the General released his force choke around the lad's neck and tossed his slumped corpse away from the control console.

The massive door slowly began to click open. Once the obstruction was entirely clear of the opening, the General used his skill in telekinesis to snap the chains and gear boxes that worked the blast door, so that it could not be lowered again.

Then, he made his way to the roof of the citadel to do the same with the private hangar that T'Challa had informed them was there.

The three VT-49 Decimators were the first to fly into the Citadel, two from the ground hangar and one from the roof. They fired their missiles at the other ships within the hangar, and their cannon turrets were aimed at the immediate response team of the Kiffar police and Mandalorian Commandos. As the assault ships cleared the hangar points for invasion, the GR-75 transport ships began entering the war-ravaged hangars and landing in a pre-determined formation, to give them the best position to having the droids and other requisitioned armaments loaded into their massive cargo compartments.

Finally, the methodical drumming of thousands of feet marching in perfect cadence could be heard under the explosions of missiles and firing of laser bolts. 500 Commandos and 2,000 of Laele's most elite troops invaded the ground hangar bay, led by a non-descript female with a pale blue lightsaber that cracked like the lightning-filled sky outside. Within the private hangar bay on the roof, a similar scene was being met as 1,000 of the white-armored elites were being airdropped by more transports, effectively pinching off any escape that the civilians within might have had.

As well trained as they were, the armies of the Dark Citadel were woefully unprepared for this unexpected and sudden attack. Civilians and police force alike were cut down by the thousands of soldiers without any distinction between the two.*

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

*It took the better part of the day and deep into the night. Fires burned throughout the citadel. Women cried, children screamed.

Droids marched.

A General approached the woman in Jedi robes that was leading them. He saluted, clicking his hand against his white helm.*

*There was a nod of acknowledgment. The General turned and began to bark the orders for extraction. It was time to leave the decimated Citadel.

The Commandos and the assault ships covered the Elites as they began climbing into the transports, but truth was, there wasn't enough heart left in the Mandalorians or the police force to follow. A subspace message was sent to the other branch of this army on the nearby planet of Kiffex.

Not long after, all forty GR-75's, along with the VT-49's, lifted away from the planet's surface and disappeared into the stormy night sky.*

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm

*Forty-eight GR-75 transports and ten VT-49 Decimator Assault ships met in space above the orbiting planets of Kiffu and Kiffex. The two neighboring planets were gradually beginning to pull apart, as though the storms that ravaged their close proximity to one another marked the end of the assault force that had just ravaged their people.

One by one, each of the ships eased their way to the hyperspace lane that would take them home, then disappeared in a flash of light.*
Previous

Return to Dark Citadel