Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Chaos

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Re: Chaos

[quote="Deimos":351infpp][color=#00BFFF:351infpp]*After a flash of darkness Deimos finds himself face down in sand. He slowly gets up back to his feet. It takes him a while to get his bearings.*[/color:351infpp]

[color=#0080FF:351infpp]*He knew Death was possible but where was he? He asked himself but deep down he knew. This was Chaos itself. However it felt like the deserts of Iridonia. Far off in the distance it looked like the palace. How long would it take to get there he wondered. I better get moving, he thought to himself.*[/color:351infpp]

[color=#00BFFF:351infpp]*Just off in the distance Deimos could see several figures. One was the Lord Govenor, Eversio and he was wrestling with his passions to try to save Akulina Pajari from being brought down by her own selfishness. Deimos runs off to help them. Not sure what a naked Zabrak could do.*[/color:351infpp][/quote:351infpp]

[narration:351infpp]As Deimos nears the scene, it becomes static, an image frozen or trapped in time, and from behind him he hears a peal of strained laughter - not a laugh of genuine amusement so much as one that is meant to sound genuine, meant to fool she who gives it voice into believing some truth she holds dear.

When Deimos turns he sees the Umbaran from the now frozen tableau, thin and gaunt and severe here as she was in life and yet with no substance - her figure is nearly transparent, and whatever it is that comprises it is prey to the winds here as a cloud of smoke would be in it's place.[/narration:351infpp]

[action:351infpp]Striding towards Deimos, leaving transparent wisps of gauzy smoke in her wake and becoming more and more intangible, the Umbaran, her gaze on the frozen scene Deimos had been running towards, says in a cool and remote voice,[/action:351infpp] "You cannot help them, us, [action:351infpp]and then, pausing, the smoke-like tendrils she had left behind slowly returning to her and making her image more clear, laughs a brittle, fragile laugh with a edge of hysteria dancing in it's tone and says,[/action:351infpp] It would seem you are in need of help as well, and, [action:351infpp]she looks at Deimos, head tilting to the side as she appears to look at something only she can see,[/action:351infpp] are not yet as beyond help as we."

[action:351infpp]Crossing her arms over her chest as a gust of wind scatters the nebulous stuff that allows her present form it's shape, the Umbaran becomes a blurred image of herself, like a pencil sketch roughly erased, and says in a sly voice that fades as her image becomes less and less tangible,[/action:351infpp] "You did not know the ext[size=85:351infpp]ent of the price you might pay for the po[/size:351infpp][size=50:351infpp]wer you seek, did you?[/size:351infpp] [action:351infpp]She laughs disdainfully,[/action:351infpp] Power you would buy, barter for rather than earn or win. [action:351infpp]Her image begins to become less opaque as the winds briefly die down, and the Umbaran lifts an arm to gesture at the vast and endless sea of sand surrounding them and says,[/action:351infpp] Look at what your ambition has bought you. [action:351infpp]Stepping closer to Deimos, her form becoming, for just a moment, almost solid, the Umbaran whispers,[/action:351infpp] Or would if you are not helped. I can help you escape from here." [action:351infpp]The Umbaran nods as though that were enough to affirm the truth of her claim, which is not entirely untrue though there is little truth in the claim when all is said and done, merely an opportunity the Umbaran sees which might allow her own escape.[/action:351infpp]

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 am

*As Deimos arrives he sees the former Lord Governor being held down. ONe of the passions holding him down notices Deimos and strikes out at him. Deimos latches onto the giant thing and makes it swing wildly hitting another passion. Deimos leaps off as the other passion starts fighting the other and leads to the others joining in on the disruption Eversio frees himself. The passions roll of and disappear into the desert. At the same time Akulina makes her way over. Eversio gets up and floats like Akulina. Deimos looks at him.*

"What no thank you like on High Port? Typical."

*Eversio finally speaks*
=Eversio=
"I didn't ask for your assistance."

*Deimos smirks at him.*
"Yeah and I'm sure you had it all under control huh? Even now you let your passions rule you."

*When Akulina finally arrives Deimos listens to her. After she's done he smirks at her with a defiant grin.*

"Once again your own egocentric selfishness clouds your judgement Miss Pajari. I can help you. Just like I have in the past." *Deimos can feel his righteousness flowing off him.* "I knew the price I had to pay. Power like this is earned, I have to go through chaos to get it. There is no greater test than this. One I will pass with the zeal of the stoic one himself before he turned his back on the Order for you." *Deimos looks back at Eversio. He has a look of wanting to rip off Deimos' head. But knows he's right.* "My ambition has vision and through vision I gain balance through balance I gain control through control I gain power and through power I am granted Freedom. Words that were from our dying order that the both of you left behind. They will help me get out of here. I was brought here for a reason. I couldn't save you from yourselves in life. I can in death pull you out of this wretched eternity you both so rightfully deserve. Which is more than I can say for you in life. This is my test. Mine. But what I really sense is that you no longer wish to stay here. If you want to truly help me. Let go of your pride and lets face this harsh destiny together one more time. Or will you abandon me like you selfishly did Cleite? I wonder."

*With that Deimos begins to walk towards the palace. The glare of the place has no sun and is paradoxical. Whether or not they follow Deimos continues on.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:15 pm

*The Umbaran, or what remains of her here in this place, stands still save for the wavering and periodic dissolutions of her ethereal form as the vagaries of the winds that stir the sands cause her image to ebb and flow and looks at Deimos with a remote, cool and inscrutable gaze as he makes his pronouncements, her expression betraying no hint of her thoughts.* *There are truths, she admits to herself, in what he says, and distorted reflections of truths as well - neither touch her; the Umbaran is as egocentric as he accuses her of being and it is her opinions alone that can cut her.*

*What does reach the Umbaran, revealed in the slight narrowing of her pale blue eyes, is the knowledge that Deimos can extract her from this netherworld, free her from the cage without walls within which she is trapped. The price he asks, relinquishing the pride that she has ever held so dear and admitting that she needs his help seems, at first, too high, and she merely turns to watch the Zabrak as he begins to walk away; but the lure of escape does not take long to cause her to set pride aside and follow.

Tendrils of smoke-like vapor drift from the Umbaran's ghostly form as she catches up with the Zabrak, falling into step beside him as she says,*
"Wonder no more, *and then, her insubstantial face turning towards his, smiles thinly and asks,* Surprised? *her tone making it evident that, if he is not, she is, and then, the smile fading to be replaced by a look of determination as she prepares to face whatever challenge may lay between her and a return to life, says,* I will need a vessel."

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 am

*Cleite and Eversio don't take long to follow. Eversio certainly doesn't like taking orders from a lesser, it can be seen in his face. Eversio is no fool. They were intangible, Deimos wasn't. Which meant htat he was a paradox. Sent to the netherworld for the dead and the damned. Not dead or damned completely yet. Deimos continued his stride then looking at Akulina.*

"I know you will need a vessel. In time we will handle that. You see that Palace?" *Deimos points off in the distance.* "There is a green conduit pouring chaos energy into a portal from the top of the spire. That portal is my body. Something intends to use my body as a vessel for something terrible and is powering it up with chaos energy. I can't let something else take over my body. Not without a fight first. Which may require your assistance."

*It was true. Deimos would need them just as much as they needed him. They and he had no choice.*

*As they continue on they see two more creatures surrounding another person. They were showing him ugly reflections of himself as he was chained down. It was Nocturnus. His vanity is what was being tortured. Deimos walked quicker towards the creatures. Not sure what he was going to do. Since he was tangible, he still had power over the Force and since chaos energy was being poued into him a little bit of that as well. He rears back and pushes the creatures away from Nocturnus. Deimos releases him from his bonds and floats down to the grund as well.*

"Jen'Jidai Nocturnus. Welcome to our little group."

*Out of Habit, Nocturnus begins dusting himself off like that would do something to get the tatters of his body.*

=Nocturnus=
"Never thought I'd see you two around here." *Refering to Aku and Ev.* "Why should I aid traitors to the Order?"

*Deimos grins*
"Because if you want to get out of here, you're going to have to let go of your vanity and join us. Even you recognize that."

*Nocturnus looks at Aku and Ev and then at Deimos.*

=Nocturnus=
"Fine but don't ask me to play nice."

*Deimos grins and chuckles.*
"Very well. I don't think they will either."
*Deimos starts making his way to the palace again. Followed by Noc, Ev, and Aku.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:55 pm

*They continue on for what feels like days, is merely hours, as they finally come upon what looks to be a puppet show. Darr'Tah C'Thulu himself is the puppet but he isn't what his latest form was, but he was in his original body form. The Dead Man himself was in his original form. Deimos goes up to the Creatures and fights them off. This time he wasn't alone. He had the power of his normal self and that of Noc, Ev, and Aku combine into himself as he fought them off. Once the Dead Man is released the rest leave Deimos' form. C'Thulu without saying a word nods with confirmation and joins the rest.

After several more hours all five of the arrive at the palace. The entrance is guarded by a Demonic and gigantic Rancor. Deimos asks a general question to all of them.*

"I'm open to suggestions on how to get past this thing, so if any of you have any bright ideas?"

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 pm

*With a look to all four and then at Deimos they all at once converge into Deimos all at the same time.*

*It's a painful procedure. Deimos isn't himself he has Nocturnus and Eversio and Darr'tah C'Thulu and Akulina all combining togethher into one mind. The results are quite powerful.*

*The entity that stands before the demon rancor lifts it effortlessly and tosses it into the doorway it's protecting then tosses it out of the way. They all leave and Deimos drops to his knees.*

"Let's not do that again unless we absolutely need too."

*The four agree and Deimos gets back to his feet slowly and enters the palace.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:34 pm

*When they enter the palace it looks like the palace of Iridonia but in reverse. It's more twisted and evil than it is regal looking. Deimos and the other make their way to the throne room. It would be there that they would meet whomever is calling the shots and brought Deimos to Chaos in the first place.*

*Deimos could feel the Chaos and Dark side flowing through here. He knew that should he succeed he would become a powerful adversary and ally. But these thoughts would have to wait. He had to get back first.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:37 am

*When they all arrive at the throne room, all five of them stop to look at William Reign being held against the wall. A demonic entity is standing near the portal to Deimos' body. It rubs it's hands together anxioulsy as if anticipating to jump through. When the arrive it turns to them.*

*Deimos has felt this entity before as have C'Thulu and Eversio. This is the shapeshifting Demon form the Third chamber at the Villa. This is it's home turf and extemely deadly here. As if it weren't bad enough.*

*In a variation of pitches and alternating voices the Demon speaks.*

=Demon=
"Hello Thobe! Or rather Emperor. I'm so glad you were foolish enough to abandon your body in the pursuit of power. Now all my desires will be made into flesh. The portal will close in a moment and I will be made whole again."

*The Creature laughs but Deimos Nods to the rest. One goes to free the Lord Sovereign and once he's free they all jump into Deimos as the Demon tries to leap into Deimos' body.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 pm

[quote="Deimos":3o140h2x]I forgot about Ev's one inviolate rule of conduct. Let him keep the intelectual properties. I wish for all this in chaos to be voided.

[quote="Eversio":3o140h2x]I mean, I guess you can take it to the GRPEC if you feel I have wronged you. To formally void the RP you just go to Chaos and on the board where you wrote as me you make a post reading something like this...

OOC: All RP including Eversio is voided. Permission not granted by writer to use character and is voided as such.

viewtopic.php?f=1177&t=4918&start=1360

to here.

viewtopic.php?f=1177&t=4918&start=1380

Please and thank you.
Deimos[/quote:3o140h2x][/quote:3o140h2x]
Previous

Return to Chaos