Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Manda

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Manda

*The voice assumes a more peaceful tone.*
<< Trust, look, for you will find life yet again if you do, if not.......well that is your choice. >>

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 am

*Solo appeared in a flash before the god of the Mandos. Looking up he quailed, though he who had faces half of an army with non other then himself now knew true, pure, unaltered fear of the massive creature. Bowing they conversed, in the end the god allowed him to return provided he stay true to the Mando'ade culture and beliefs, and that he would seek out his vod Reyn Skitara that he would become the Darknights preist as he was one of the only other vod who had returned from the Netherworld by this route. Solo accepted the offer with more fervence then he would ever have thought he would render to anyone, king, emporer, other dark lord or whomever. His killer had not even recieved such, but it was something about the god that put him in awe that amazed him. The bevolent god smiled and waved his hand, suddenly burning Solo screamed as a flame came and disolved him starting at his feet and going to his head. Once he was consumed the flame abruptly stopped and his spirit was gone, however it did not go to his clone but to him, his true self as a Taung, no longer a clone but the last of the created true Taung race along with Taung H'rel. They were indeed the last, the god also explained to him that he would be larger then most, yet quicker as a result of this supernatural (godlike) ressurection. Solos fading spirit nodded as he was transported away before the god could finish about him needing to make wrongs right and keep rights right in his new life. Though Solo already had that planned out on how he would accomplish what he wanted to do, and he wanted it done with "someone" at his side.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 am

*Zor Kelborn, former governor of Corulag still wanders the infinite emptiness that is Manda. He has done so for quite some time now although he had no idea for how long since there was no day nor night in this place that was neither hell or heaven.*

=Kelborn=
So this is the afterlife. I must say that I am not impressed.

*Kelborn continues to walk in a straight direction.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 pm

*Jacciens soul floats up to the world of Manda, this place was not so different from the first life, constant war, and glory. It was all the same.

As Jacciens body made it fully to Manda he stood looking over a hill where Kad'Haringer was fighting against his rival god Arasuum.*

*Arasuum is a sloth like creature, a being that soaks up everything around him and does not like change.*

*Kad'Haringer is a ferocious destroyer god that forces change upon the universe.*

*After seeing these two armies dukeing it out Jaccien sees many of his family members on the side of Kad'Haringer. So he grabs his sword, which has mandalorian writing on it and his shield that has the Myth'osaur on it, and charges towards the battle cutting down enemy Arasuum forces. And the everlasting battle begins for this Mandalorian.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:44 pm

*A break between the battles has stopped. And Jaccien had struck down many people.*

*Jaccien walks up to the congregating Ordo's on the side of Kad'Haringer. It has been awhile since he has seen most of them. Some he has never seen. Slowly he walks through them and meets them, and says hi to them. But he really has a deep conversation with his immediate family, that is all gone now except his son.*

*The Mandalorian god Kad'Haringer approaches the bunch and begins to talk to Jaccien.*

*Jaccien immediately dropped to one knee and bowed. Slowly he raises up his head, but not his body.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:42 am

*Jaccien finally completed his first week of training for the Mando god, and it was not easy. It seemed to drain him of his life force. But now he was feeling kind of re-energized. But soon the enemy would be coming to attack and he must prove himself once again.*

*Jaccien looked stood on a hill and looked at the horde of Arasuum's forces that approached his position. When they were at the foot of the hill Jaccien took out his blade and arose his sword to the sky, and gave out a yell...*

*When Jaccien gave out this blood curtailing yell a mass of warriors came running over the hill behind Jaccien baring swords and blasters, the ones with blasters shot down on the enemy, the ones with swords just charged....*

*Jaccien was at the front of the mass of Kad'Haringer's forces, Shield in one hand and Beskad in the other, he was the first to hit the enemy lines. When he got close enough he started striking men down... but he thought... "How pointless is this? They just come back another day? To fight another battle... Oh well, if Kad'Haringer requires it then is shall be done."*

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:20 pm

*Wanderer stands on the Plains of Manda and finds a spot to sit on a hillside as he looks out towards the horizon, finally after several moments of contemplating he gets up and begins walking towards the distance to an unknown future. with his force pike at his side only his back is shown as he walks into seeming nothingness, a testament to his long life andmany travels.

he wandered in life and he would wander in death to an unknown future, the last of a far gone era and the newest arrival in the lands of the dead, but he did not view this as an end, merely a beginning, he would see his loved ones again, he'd just have to wait a while. he relished and feared the meeting of all those he had sent before him in the heat of battle, he was ready for a long afterlife*

"Come Death, let us drink together, you will not rob me of my honor"

Affiliation:

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm

*It seemed like years now that Jaccien had been dead, but now fighting in this ever lasting battle. He had killed the same man now at least 6 times. This was pointless, if you cut a man down he will just appear again. But there was a lesson to be told here, even though that the battle is pointless you still defend your honor, and your will to fight keeps on. Jaccien was just now beginning to realize this, and KAd'Haringer saw that he did.*

*After another what seemed like a week of strait battle Jaccien fends off an attacking forces. The\y seemed to be getting bigger each time, and Kad'Haringer's forces keep getting smaller. But nonetheless they were still winning.*

*Then Kad'Haringer appeared to Jaccien again, and this time he had good news*

*Jaccien took a knee again and looked upon the god.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:47 pm

*Jaccien stumbled off the battlefield yet again, it had seemed like 1 million years since he had been dead but really it only had been a year in realworld time. He set on the ground and watched as the enemy forces fled once again. Then suddenly Kad'Harringer made his presence know to Jaccien, one of his annual visits.*

*Jaccien stood and bowed to the god.*

*Jaccien closed his eyes and right as he did he felt... a sort of swooshing and then he felt fighting all around him. But he dared not open his eyes. When at last he opened his eyes he was on Mandalore, in the land of the living again.....*

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm

[quote="Wanderer":weophqkx][action:weophqkx]Wanderer stands on the Plains of Manda and finds a spot to sit on a hillside as he looks out towards the horizon, finally after several moments of contemplating he gets up and begins walking towards the distance to an unknown future. with his force pike at his side only his back is shown as he walks into seeming nothingness, a testament to his long life andmany travels.

he wandered in life and he would wander in death to an unknown future, the last of a far gone era and the newest arrival in the lands of the dead, but he did not view this as an end, merely a beginning, he would see his loved ones again, he'd just have to wait a while. he relished and feared the meeting of all those he had sent before him in the heat of battle, he was ready for a long afterlife[/action:weophqkx]

[color=#BF0000:weophqkx]"Come Death, let us drink together, you will not rob me of my honor"[/color:weophqkx][/quote:weophqkx]

[ooc:weophqkx]void this post[/ooc:weophqkx]

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:56 pm

*Randomly walking around*

What am i doing here?

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 pm

*A dark nexus appears in the Netherworld as a mirror image of ATB is conjoured. His master stands next to him.*

=Master=

You've done well apprentice, even in death I can see that. You will become stronger yet through my training and guidence.

=An Tirana Ban=

*Knows better than to suggest otherwise in front of his master. The last time he had done so, it had had.....permanent ramifications. Instead he merely bows.*

<< You speak kindly of my master. My last undertaking was a dismal failure. Please, pass your judgement on me. >>

=Master=

*His face shows his displeasure at the news that his apprentice brings.*

What have you done?

=An Tirana Ban=

*Sinks to one knee kneeling in submission before his master.*

<< I have been cast from the Iron Fists. My uncle the one you advised me to seek, has vanished. And I return home to find all my companions from the old days gone. My life and very existance has been devoid of meaning since my return from the grave. >>

=Master=

Very well then.

*Raises his hands and a powerful force blast erupts from his hands sending ATB head over heels until he collides with a boulder.*

=An Tirana Ban=
*Does nothing to stop the Force blast because he knows he deserves it for his failures. The result is a loud smack that reverberates through the underworld as He collapses from the impact with the boulder. Slowly he rises and coughs out blood.*

<< Master, I will not fail you.....Again. What is your bidding? >>

=Master=

I seem to recall you had a son once. What happened to him?

=An Tirana Ban=

<< He was adopted master, and he tried to kill me. Not ready was he and I ended his life. >>

=Master=

Seek him then. And bring him amongst the living. I will guide you both and train you to fight. I have need of both of you amongst the living.

=An Tirana Ban=

<< Yes master. >>

=Master=

*Nods his head satisfied with his apprentice's response before he erases his consciousness.*

=An Tirana Ban=

*Focuses on his son's appearance and then locates his consciousness. With surprising speed, ATB manipulates his image mentally from the land of the living to appear next to his son. Without warning ATB appears nest to Yodel no doubt scaring the crap out of him.*

<< Hello there. >>

*With any luck, Yodel wouldn't recognize him because of his appearance changes and the fact that Yodel hadn't seen him in years.*

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 pm

*Turns to face the ATB*

you are who?

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 am

*Has to focus on his energy it was being drained rather quickly. From deep inside him, another force reserve is tapped into. One that he didn't know he had.*

=Avidus=

*"I am still here, you're true form...And there's NOTHING you can do to rid yourself of me!"*

=An Tirana Ban=

*Ignores Avidus for now, he had other things to focus on.*

<< I am An Tirana Ban >>

*Bows sligthly.*

<< You must be Yodel. Just as my master predicted. How would you like to return to the land of the living? >>

*An Tirana Ban's image flickered. He was starting to run out of energy. He knew his time was limited.*

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Like that I would. When go back can I?

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:53 pm

*He contorts with a spasm. Something in An Tirana Ban Dies. Then his Force surges renewed.*

<< Right now. Take my hand. >>
*Without waiting for Yodel to hold out his hand, he grabs it and mutters something. In a few seconds he traces several Ancient Sith Runes of Binding. Yodel's soul is bound to Avidus's mechanical Right Arm. With a sigh he turns and uses another sith spell which returns him to where he met his master. His master is long gone however, and Avidus shrugs. He wasn't in the mood to talk to his master anyways. He had only come for his son. With a shurg he walks through the Force Nexus his mirror image vanishing. Along with Yodel's essance. Yodel no longer walks amongst the dead having been bound to Avidus's Mechanical arm for the moment by a Sith Spell of Binding.*

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:34 pm

*pesto enters the grave yard and begs forgivness from the spirits and ask if he may revive some of the seeing as i need to find a master because mine was killed

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 pm

*pesto enters the grave yard and begs forgivness from the spirits and ask if he may revive some of the seeing as i need to find a master because mine was killed
Previous

Return to Manda