Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

The Living Force

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Re: The Living Force

*Lone Wolf sits down and begins to close his eyes.*

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:39 pm

*Padma smiled as she watched Lone.*

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 pm

*Lone Wolf sat there with his eyes closed trying to focus his energy. This was new to Lone Wolf since he has never had to do this to try and come back to the world of the living.*

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:14 pm

*Padma just stood there, watching Lone. She hoped everything would go right, because the galaxy needed him.*

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 pm

*Minutes passed by and Lone Wolf was still gathering the energy he needed to make his first attempt of a communication with Eviline Fall.*

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 pm

*Padma sat down as she waited for Lone to make some sign of success of contacting somebody that was living.*

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 pm

*At that moment, Lone Wolf feels his energy and spirt going towards the universe.*

Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 pm

*Padma smiled, this was encouraging.*

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:01 pm

*Lone Wolf's spirit came back to the living force and came back to Padma.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 pm

*Dacon tries to feel Wolf in the Living Force from Ossus.*
<< It has been sometime but lets see if I can still do this.
Wolf can you hear me...? Wolf... it is Dacon, can you hear me...? >>

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:46 am

*Lone Wolf looks around and hears the voice of his old Vod.*

<< Dacon? Is that you? >>

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:51 am

*Padma lightly smiled as she watched Lone. He certainly learned quickly.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:13 pm

<< Oh so it did work how about that, anyways my friend my brother... well I would ask how you are but from what I am told and with this you has become once with the Force I see. Tell me what happened if you can, I have been out of the lop for sometime. >>

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 pm

*Lone Wolf concentrated his energy and focused on communiating with Dacon.*

<< Well this all happened when I was fighting your old apprentice...Jayden. By the way, you always did know how to pick em. I told you and warned you about him when he betrayed you, but you didn't listen. There was always something about him I didn't like, I don't know why, but I see why now. He recently merged all the great empires into what he now calls the 4th Galactic Empire. I was battling him and another Sith rescue a woman named Shadow and her kids and well...I gave it all I had and I was killed. >>

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:12 am

<< Your right my want for the Order to be reborn over shadowed all that was in front of me. I had hoped the boy would become the new Kage in time. But he isn't my son Zann and I shouldn't have let him go. One day the Sith with pay for what they have taken from me, for all of it. That I will give you my word on. >>

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 pm

<< I understand I know how you feel. You are my brother I know what you been free as you know what I have endured as well >>

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 am

<< I do my brother I do. >>

Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 pm

<< So how have things been for you in the living world my vod? >>

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:07 pm

<< Mostly the same, training two new Grays and building our friendship with the Jedi. Most of the old Order has gone MIA. So we have started over again. >>

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 am

*Who was he? That was right; Picas. Picas Dixon, Jedi Historian. Dead. But why? He couldn't remember. Oh, yes... all that business on Cloud City. Picas remembers. Picas always remembers. But then, why wasn't He here with him? He who had plagued Picas for so long. He who had took Picas' own body away from him, and used his own powers to destroy what Picas had fought so hard to protect. He who... He who loved him? Picas had never had such a feeling. Deep down, or, perhaps it was someone else? A linked like-minded being who looked down from the outside and just knew. Knew that all of it was wrong, that Picas was being fooled. That doom would be upon them all. But Picas could not be fooled. He had seen too much, done too much, and said too much. He had betrayed and been betrayed in kind. He had walked proudly in the Light, and skulked dangerously in the Dark. What was he now? Where was he now?

But Picas knew. He looked down, and where the was nothing before was... he. Hands and feet and white robes of the like not seen in decades. Picas loved his robes. They were white, and that meant purity. He was pure. But no, he wasn't. Picas couldn't be pure. Look at where he was! As his body took shape, Picas began wondering why he had never regained form in the lifetimes that he had spent in the Netherworld. Why now? But deep down, Picas knew. He knew why. Part of him thought that it was just because he was looking for his body when he looked down. This was a place of mind-over-matter, after all. But he knew that it wasn't just that. Something big was coming. Something big, not big in size, but in importance. Picas knew he would have to fight it; no, not fight it. Perhaps he would help it? Picas didn't know. Picas couldn't know; he was never adept at seeing into the future. Even now, where his access to the Force was limitless, Picas knew that he wasn't in the right place. He wasn't in any place. He was in the inbetween; neither light nor dark. And yet, Picas wasn't alone.

It hissed, neither real nor illusionary. It giggled, then clicked its tongue. The sound echoed around the nothingness; or was it just Picas' new head? Now that Picas had a body, his companion would have a body, too. The companion that destroyed him and... loved him. There was a crack and black mist which sprouted from the not-ground, and then He appeared.*

"We're growing powerful again..." *He said. His face was deathly pale. His eyes were yellow and red like fire, and his hairless head didn't shine. It was... cold. Stone, dead cold. Picas knew that his eternity in death, not being able to move on, was due to his crimes under the sway of Him. This old Sith Lord that had possessed him decades ago had stayed with him in his journey beyond life. Picas, though, was no Jedi. Not anymore. That was obvious by where they were.*

"Strong?" *Picas spat back at Him, his distaste showing through like a star in the night sky. His hatred for the Sith Lord's spirit was only eclipsed by his love for Him. Sometimes they intertwined. Picas did not know peace or serenity any longer; only pain. Not true, physical pain. Pain of the heart. His heart broke every time he thought about what He had done in Picas' stead. And He still loved Picas, deeply. Picas wasn't sure when this love appeared, or when it took such hold of him, but Picas had never allowed the Word to become Flesh. He had never voiced his feelings, and in that way it made them seem less real. Like they were an illusion, an illusion caused by Him. And yet... Picas knew they were real. Those feelings were his, and they were reciprocated. Picas was in love with his mortal enemy.*

"Strong, and stronger," *He said.* "The universe needs us."

*Picas did not reply.*
PreviousNext

Return to The Living Force