Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Story Submission

Employees Only

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Story Submission

A single, concise location for stories to be submitted for publishing

Affiliation:

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: Story Submission

Maelibus Awareness

*Another part of the studio appears, showing a small raised stage with two seats, one of which Torque is sitting on*

*At that moment Aerandir and Morgan Calmcacil enter the studio and walk over to their seat*

*Aerandir sits in a chair with Morgan upon his lap. Both smile and Aerandir nods when told it was a pleasure to have them. When addressed, Morgan speaks first.*

*The memories don't seem to be pleasant, judging by Morgan's reaction. Aerandir pats her arm carefully as he looks up at Torque, keeping a calm expression.*

*Torque nods in understanding*

*Morgan grimaces, looking into her lap for a moment. Just as it seems Aerandir was about to take over the explanation, Morgan looks up and speaks.*

*She made gestures as she listed the various injuries, indicating first the back of her head with her right palm, then sliding it across her chest before settling it on her left shoulder. She looks down at her lap again for a moment before peering up at Torque once more.*

*Morgan hesitates for a moment, hand sliding back into her lap as she seemed to contemplate her next words.*

*Torque listened carefully as Morgan explained the story. Then as she offered to show her scar's, Torque shook his head*

*Morgan nods in understanding as Torque tells her that showing her scars won't be necessary. When he finishes speaking, she looks down at her lap, silent. Aerandir leans forward slightly.*

*At this, Morgan looks up.*

*Aerandir frowns, then reluctantly nods.*

*Morgan nods at this but says nothing more, looking back into her lap.*

*Torque nodded as he listened*

*Morgan's eyes widen and her posture straightens as she looks up at Torque to answer immediately.*

*Aerandir nods.*

*Torque nodded in agreement*

*Torque smiles and offers his hand to Aerandir to shake*

*Aerandir likewise smiles, taking the hand and shaking it.*

*Morgan suddenly perks up, smiling as well.*

*She raises her hand as though to wave, then for a moment looks as though about to offer it to Torque to shake as well. After a moment of hesitation and looking uncertain what kind of gesture to make, she appears to settle upon smiling and extending the hand in offer to shake Torque's as well.*

*Torque shakes both Aerandir's and Morgan's hand before turning back to the audience*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 pm

*An image of Vulpter's atmosphere comes in on the holovid screen, with a single YVH-1 droid superimposed in front of the scene...*

-The Fact Bot-

Ladies, Gentlemen, and other sentient species, we come to you with an important Safety Warning! DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR VULPTER!

The combined clans of the Mandalorian Peoples have united under Malice Hingang, Seeking to take over Vulpter, and Arakyd Industries! In an unprecedented, but not at all unpredictable move by the Beskar-clad Breakers of Spirits, they have mounted an assault on a Planet thus far owned/operated by Darth Malum, and therefore the Galactic Empire!

The battle began as a slug-fest between the two titans clashing in Orbit, as landing forces and commandos worked to secure the ground... Through our advanced scanning technology, it seems that the commando forces of the Mandalorians have destroyed the Shield Generators, opening up the City and the Arakyd Headquarters to Orbital Strikes.... Which would seem to give the Mandalorians a major advantage... However, for all their advances on the ground, the orbital situation is much more complicated...

Not only are the Galactic Empire and the Mandalorian's fleets both it out in orbit- The Mandalorian forces suffering a number of ships leaving the battleground- a notable absence by Darth Kaine- and the entrance of the Fel Empire into the battlefield, whose loyalty is interminable. However, it does seem that they have jumped in to support the Galactic Empire. The addition of the Fel Empire may yet lead to an entrance by an unknown faction so as to thwart the Fel...

But then again, that's only speculation!

And as we know,

Tune in next time for more updates on any battles, politics, and general meat bag- I mean organic- I mean- no, I meant meat bag, and therefore illogical decisions of theirs...

That's the word, with your local FACT-BOT!

So watcha tink? Something ok?

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 pm

*The image reveals a short and stout fur covered reporter garbed in an HNN vest and leather hood, holding a microphone in hand just below his thick lipped mouth. A button nose and two beady eyes made it clear that this was one of the famed Endorian folk from the Forest Moon.* *And not just any Wok of E, but the HNN's very own...*

=Chumba the Ewok=
"Greetings HNN fans. It is I, Chumba the Ewok, reporting live from the Jedi Temple on Coruscant."

*Behind the tiny news reporter stood the front entrance of the Jedi Temple, resplendent in its carefully planned architecture and esthetically pleasing appearance.*

=Chumba the Ewok=
"Today I'd like to talk about something near dear to my heart. Recycling. That's right, you heard it here first. Today the HNN will take you on a journey throughout the home of the Jedi Order, bringing you the terrible truth about their lack of blue boxes and refusal to compost. Did you know that 79% of all monthly trash collections on Coruscant get dumped in the lower levels? That's enough to stretch across a million shockball stadiums. As a concerned reporter and voice of the people, I'm going to get to the bottom of this. This Ewok isn't afraid to ask the galaxy's champions of peace and justice the hard questions, like why they use four ply toilet paper when single ply will suffice. That's three extra trees they have to cut down on Dagobah. Or questions like, what the hell is that thing flying at the front entrance?"

*The camera swung around to face the sky, where some sort of armoured shuttle was racing towards the front entrance. Chumba put a hand over his brow, blocking the sun as he squinted his beady eyes to take a better look.*

=Chumba the Ewok=
"No, seriously. What is that thing? Why isn't it slowing down? Oh Jeebus!"

*The galaxy's favourite news reporter threw his pudgy body to the side as a DeeCat armoured shuttle streaked passed and slammed into the front entrance of the temple. Stone and dust erupted outwards, blanketing the area in a layer of grey particles. Chumba hacked hard, coughing up phlegm as he chocked on the dust filled air. Seconds later and a chorus of blaster fire sounded off. Through the cloud of debris the camera managed to catch coherent beams of solid plasma, some red in colour, others blue and green. Blaster fire erupted, coming from the crashed shuttle and from figures running out of it. Menacing Togorian warriors, bulging with muscle and hair, charged off the shuttle and engaged with Republic troopers. Everything devolved into chaos in a matter of moments.*

=Chumba the Ewok=
"Sithspit! Keep rolling, Jim. I smell an Emmy in my future."

*Chumba ducked and rolled through the fray, with the image jerking and jinking as the camera man attempted to keep up with him. The excited furry sentient ran up to one of the warring Togorians, shoving his microphone towards the towering figure's stomach.*

=Chumba the Ewok=
"Excuse me, excuse me! HNN Live Action Reporter, Chumba the Ewok. Care to comment why you are attacking the Jedi Temple?"

=Angry Cat Person=
"Rawr! Get away from me." *Swats at Chumba.*

*The portly reporter scurried away, ducking behind a pile of debris. He faced the camera and spoke quickly.*

=Chumba the Ewok=
"That togorian wasn't up for an interview, but don't worry, we'll find somebody willing to spill the beans. All I can say for now is that the Jedi Temple on Coruscant is under attack by hostile forces. They are big and mean and desperately in need of a shave. I have no idea who these attackers are; however, judging from the lightsabers some of them are using I would hazard a guess they are Sith. I seem to remember a report a while ago mentioning a group of bad-guys that used togorian troopers, though the name escapes me right now. Let's see if I can get an interview with one of the Jedi."

*Leaping over the refuse pile he had been hiding behind, the brave little Ewok darted towards several glowing energy blades. The camera did a three-sixty, spotting several famous galactic heroes. Dunta Coral was there, aiding in the defense. Running towards the temple entrance was a member of the Jedi Council, Dav Man'Sell. His ridiculous good looks were easily recognizable even at a distance. There were many others, but the camera whipped by too fast to catch them all. Chumba could be seen running up to a Republic trooper taking cover behind a pillar.*

=Chumba the Ewok=
"Sir, sir! Excuse me! Chumba the Ewok, HNN news. What's your take on this fiasco?"

=Republic Trooper=
"What the deuce? Get out of here! The Jedi Temple's become a war zone."

=Chumba the Ewok=
"No, not the Jedi Temple. Coruscant's recycling problem. As a common man, how do you feel..." *Interrupted.*

*The trooper lost his patience and delivered a swift boot to the stomach of Chumba. The galaxy's littlest reporter was literally punted across the battle field, falling face first near the entrance and skidding into the nearest wall. He fell over and rubbed his itty bitty nose.*

=Chumba the Ewok=
"How wude!" *Turns to face the camera.* "Well, there you have it. The Jedi Temple is under attack. Jedi and Republic forces appear to be holding the line, but who can say for how long? Who are these menacing attackers? What do they want? How do they feel about Coruscant's recycling problem? We'll share more details as this story evolves. Back to you, Bob."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:55 pm

"How wude" at the bottom is an intentional spelling error. That's what Jar Jar says in Episode I.

Affiliation:

Post Mon May 28, 2012 1:15 am

Affiliation:

Post Mon May 28, 2012 1:54 am

*The camera cuts to Durnhold with the streets of Coronet behind him*

*The view snaps to earlier in the day, with Durnhold approaching a gentlemen*

*Durnhold retains his cool, before pressing on with the interview*

*The camera view cuts to Durnhold as he hurries to catch up with Ellen Olenska and Newlynd Archyr*

*Durnhold looked a little perplexed at the officers*

*With that, the camera cuts back to Durnhold in the streets of Coronet*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm

[quote="Sergey Bonteri":2jndjf69][action:2jndjf69]The people who lived in Garang were now generally taking their afternoon breaks, some for lunch and others for some down time before the afternoon shift. It was now that the roving reporters generally tried to make their careers; there were more people watching the screen and the news. It was the opportune time for Sergey Bonteri to have an interview live. On air. Unscripted. As the holoscreens flickered on and workers and mothers all settled down with cups of caf in their hands, the backdrop of Khoonda with a smartly, almost militarily-dressed man occupied the major free news channel. Although Sergey was still considered to be young, his face was wrinkled with age that had come before it was due. His hazel eyes a gateway to his genius.[/action:2jndjf69]

"So, to start of with Mr. Bonteri, we'd like our viewers to know what your view is on the world. Your recent ideology that has been springing up on flyers around Khoonda is splattered with ''Sapienism". What exactly is this? And how does it differ and why should we consider it important?" [action:2jndjf69]Said a female voice - Jaina Lorande, the freelance small-time reporter.[/action:2jndjf69]

[action:2jndjf69]Sergey started immediately after. He didn't get excited visibly, but in his mind he was jumping with joy at the idea of the audience he was reaching.[/action:2jndjf69] "Sapienism, my dear, is the way to a healthy and full life on Dantooine. Dantooine herself has done marvellous to stay out of galactic politics as long as she has, and we are lucky that not all the galaxy's riffraff have made Dantooine their home. Sapienism is the cutting out of unhealthy and rotten parts of society to allow the better parts to flourish. I feel that it is becoming popular because, unlike policies of, say, Coruscant, it is limiting to define what a problem is before you know how to takle it. Sapienism gives us the ability and reasoning to clear away unhealthy parts, and the unhealthy definition comes in later."

[action:2jndjf69]Jaina seemed to take a while to take this all in.[/action:2jndjf69] "But... what would you deem as unhealthy?" [action:2jndjf69]She asked.[/action:2jndjf69]

[action:2jndjf69]Sergey offered a smile.[/action:2jndjf69] "That is the beauty of it, my dear! Rotten elements of society are forever changing and find new ways to undermine our lives. Sapienism doesn't define unhealthy or rotten in set catagories, but using our wisdom and neighbourly manners, we can identify actions, activities or even people who could harm society and have them... removed."

"People? You'd have people removed?" [action:2jndjf69]She said, aprehension creeping into her voice.[/action:2jndjf69]

"Do you have any more questions, my dear?" [action:2jndjf69]Sergey said, obviously concluding the interview.

And so went the very first interview on Sergey Bonteri and the new ideology of Sapienism.[/action:2jndjf69][/quote:2jndjf69]

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:22 am

*The busy hustle and bustle of police and emergency rescue services ran all around the background behind the Kaminoan. The large building behind seemed to rise all the way up into the sky.*

*Suddenly a little zabrak child goes running past shouting at his mother.*

*After the child away, but not before getting slapped hard by the crying child's mother, Stan returned to the screen softly rubbing his face.*

*Just as the camera is about to change, Stan is suddenly chased away by the zabrak child's angry father.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:51 am

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:26 am

Harvey appears in what seem to be the entrance to a Holomovie Theatre, with police and police droids talking in the background, talking to civilians.

"You've heard it once, you've heard it all. A young boy of seven years has been abducted during a showing of Betamax tonight in Lower Coruscant. Detectives have been questioning the movie goers but all said, they didn't see any child being taken from the theatre but the mother is in tears of her child's disappearance."

The screen switches to a woman whose face is censored. I just took him to the movie, and... he was having such a great time. I knew he was missing, from the moment I stopped hearing his voice. I don't know why anyone would do that. I've never done anything to deserve this. I just want my little boy.

The screen switches back to Harvey, as he is fixing his suspenders. "If you know anything about this kidnapping, please don't be afraid to speak out. As you can see, this poor mother really is in pain. This is Harvey, bringing you news. HNN News."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:35 am

[b:tvwa17bh]Turmoil on Algara II[/b:tvwa17bh]

[quote="Kytra Kintessa":tvwa17bh][action:tvwa17bh]The gold skinned lady, her hair somehow immaculate, stood in the middle of a street with a large circular building behind her, along the walls were scorch marks and potted holes, as she spoke the camera panned away from her to show more of the wall and the huge graffiti sprayed in yellow: All Xan, No Man.[/action:tvwa17bh]

[b:tvwa17bh][color=#FFFF00:tvwa17bh]=Kytra=[/color:tvwa17bh][/b:tvwa17bh]
"Hello, this is Kytra Kintessa for Holonet News Network, we are here in Algerine on Algara II amid reports that there have been troubles with the Xan population, including mass rioting and the dramatic assassination of the Xan Premier during a speech being broadcast live across the planet."

[narration:tvwa17bh]The picture broke to a recording of the Premier├óÔé¼Ôäós last moments, the last word she uttered being cut off midway as she gazed beyond the camera, her large black eyes glazing as she staggered and fell. The recording cut back to Kytra looking sombre as she felt was expected at seeing a leader killed.[/narration:tvwa17bh]

Just looking around it appears that this world is under extreme pressure with buildings showing the effects of great disturbances.├óÔé¼┬Ø

[action:tvwa17bh]The camera panned back to her and beyond to her other side where a large armoured male stood. The distinctive T-shaped visor, trimmed in blood red, which had been turned away looking at something off camera during the girl├óÔé¼Ôäós narration, turned slowly to peer into the camera with all the blankness of a faceless statue. The helmet turned again to regard Kytra, presenting an angled profile to the viewers.[/action:tvwa17bh]

I was wondering if you had any information for us about the safety of the world├óÔé¼┬ª?

[action:tvwa17bh]A voice emerged from a small speaker in the base of the helm, a scratchy, growling voice that sounded as rough as the Mandalorian appeared.[/action:tvwa17bh]

[b:tvwa17bh][color=#FF0000:tvwa17bh]=Mandalorian=[/color:tvwa17bh][/b:tvwa17bh]
[comlink:tvwa17bh]The safety of this world is of no concern to any but Aliit Vhett.[/comlink:tvwa17bh]

├óÔé¼┼ô├óÔé¼┬ªand what you are doing to stop troubles escalating on the planet?├óÔé¼┬Ø

[comlink:tvwa17bh]This world is secure. The Xan terrorist will be crushed and those that aided them hunter down. I swear this on my clan and on my blood. All that oppose us will be destroyed as is the Mando LAW![/comlink:tvwa17bh][action:tvwa17bh]He raised a massive fist wrapped in a nasty looking gauntlet with spikes on the knuckles. He extended a finger and pointed it at the reported.[/action:tvwa17bh] [comlink:tvwa17bh]Ask your questions quickly, auretti, before we decide your presence here is complicating matters.[/comlink:tvwa17bh]

[action:tvwa17bh]Kytra's eyes glanced a little nervously around, swallowing, she breathed deeply to regain her composure.[/action:tvwa17bh]

"Oh.. uh'm... Ok, for anyone that has recently booked a holiday on Algara II should they be worried about travelling here? Is it still safe for visitors?"

[action:tvwa17bh]The helmet tilted left and right before leaning forwards to look closely at Kytra as if examining some strange insect that had drawn the attention. Was this slip of a girl joking?[/action:tvwa17bh]

[comlink:tvwa17bh]There are no holidays to be had here, ad'ika. Aliit Vhett don't do soft [beep] [beep]. This is a planet of work and industry. If visitors would like to work then we welcome them though they will have to go through the quarantine process just like those departing. Any suspected of terrorism will be subject to Concordian law and incarcerated pending trial...[/comlink:tvwa17bh][action:tvwa17bh]whispering the last words,[/action:tvwa17bh] [comlink:tvwa17bh]The lucky ones anyway...[/comlink:tvwa17bh]

├óÔé¼┼ôOk so there you have it, no holidays on Algara II this year, if you├óÔé¼Ôäóve booked yours already I├óÔé¼Ôäód suggest going back and getting a refund. As for the problems we can only hope that these Mandalorians can quickly get things back under control and life can carry on as normal for everyone here. This has been Kytra Kintessa reporting for HNN, back to you in the studio."[/quote:tvwa17bh]

Special mention to Corr Vhett for helping with writing this.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 am

[b:1tcu02d0]Turmoil on Algara II[/b:1tcu02d0] ****Edit*****

[quote="Kytra Kintessa":1tcu02d0][action:1tcu02d0]The gold skinned lady, her hair somehow immaculate, stood in the middle of a street with a large circular building behind her, along the walls were scorch marks and potted holes, as she spoke the camera panned away from her to show more of the wall and the huge graffiti sprayed in yellow: All Xan, No Man.[/action:1tcu02d0]

[b:1tcu02d0][color=#FFFF00:1tcu02d0]=Kytra=[/color:1tcu02d0][/b:1tcu02d0]
"Hello, this is Kytra Kintessa for Holonet News Network, we are here in Algarine on Algara II amid reports that there have been troubles with the Xan population, including mass rioting and the dramatic assassination of the Xan Premier during a speech being broadcast live across the planet."

[narration:1tcu02d0]The picture broke to a recording of the Premier├óÔé¼Ôäós last moments, the last word she uttered being cut off midway as she gazed beyond the camera, her large black eyes glazing as she staggered and fell. The recording cut back to Kytra looking sombre as she felt was expected at seeing a leader killed.[/narration:1tcu02d0]

Just looking around it appears that this world is under extreme pressure with buildings showing the effects of great disturbances.├óÔé¼┬Ø

[action:1tcu02d0]The camera panned back to her and beyond to her other side where a large armoured male stood. The distinctive T-shaped visor, trimmed in blood red, which had been turned away looking at something off camera during the girl├óÔé¼Ôäós narration, turned slowly to peer into the camera with all the blankness of a faceless statue. The helmet turned again to regard Kytra, presenting an angled profile to the viewers.[/action:1tcu02d0]

I was wondering if you had any information for us about the safety of the world├óÔé¼┬ª?

[action:1tcu02d0]A voice emerged from a small speaker in the base of the helm, a scratchy, growling voice that sounded as rough as the Mandalorian appeared.[/action:1tcu02d0]

[b:1tcu02d0][color=#FF0000:1tcu02d0]=Mandalorian=[/color:1tcu02d0][/b:1tcu02d0]
[comlink:1tcu02d0]The safety of this world is of no concern to any but Aliit Vhett.[/comlink:1tcu02d0]

├óÔé¼┼ô├óÔé¼┬ªand what you are doing to stop troubles escalating on the planet?├óÔé¼┬Ø

[comlink:1tcu02d0]This world is secure. The Xan terrorist will be crushed and those that aided them hunter down. I swear this on my clan and on my blood. All that oppose us will be destroyed as is the Mando LAW![/comlink:1tcu02d0][action:1tcu02d0]He raised a massive fist wrapped in a nasty looking gauntlet with spikes on the knuckles. He extended a finger and pointed it at the reported.[/action:1tcu02d0] [comlink:1tcu02d0]Ask your questions quickly, auretti, before we decide your presence here is complicating matters.[/comlink:1tcu02d0]

[action:1tcu02d0]Kytra's eyes glanced a little nervously around, swallowing, she breathed deeply to regain her composure.[/action:1tcu02d0]

"Oh.. uh'm... Ok, for anyone that has recently booked a holiday on Algara II should they be worried about travelling here? Is it still safe for visitors?"

[action:1tcu02d0]The helmet tilted left and right before leaning forwards to look closely at Kytra as if examining some strange insect that had drawn the attention. Was this slip of a girl joking?[/action:1tcu02d0]

[comlink:1tcu02d0]There are no holidays to be had here, ad'ika. [i:1tcu02d0]Aliit Vhett[/i:1tcu02d0] don't do soft arsed [i:1tcu02d0]osik[/i:1tcu02d0]. This is a planet of work and industry. If visitors would like to work then we welcome them though they will have to go through the quarantine process just like those departing. Any suspected of terrorism will be subject to Concordian law and incarcerated pending trial...[/comlink:1tcu02d0][action:1tcu02d0]whispering the last words,[/action:1tcu02d0] [comlink:1tcu02d0]The lucky ones anyway...[/comlink:1tcu02d0]

├óÔé¼┼ôOk so there you have it, no holidays on Algara II this year, if you├óÔé¼Ôäóve booked yours already I├óÔé¼Ôäód suggest going back and getting a refund. As for the problems we can only hope that these Mandalorians can quickly get things back under control and life can carry on as normal for everyone here. This has been Kytra Kintessa reporting for HNN, back to you in the studio."[/quote:1tcu02d0]

Special mention to Corr Vhett for helping with writing this.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 pm

[quote="Kytra Kintessa":eze1l7y6][narration:eze1l7y6]The video feed begins with a clip of Sinistra standing before a room of reporters, her words clear and ringing in the silent room.[/narration:eze1l7y6]

[color=#FF0000:eze1l7y6][b:eze1l7y6]=Sinistra=[/b:eze1l7y6][/color:eze1l7y6]
├óÔé¼┼ôI call all former members still true to Dark Tide home to Kuat and to those citizens who had once flown the banners of Dark Tide to fly them again.├óÔé¼┬Ø

[narration:eze1l7y6]Cutting to the stunning former beauty queen, the winning smile was touched with perfected seriousness as she introduced her story from the grounds of The Estate of the Ten.[/narration:eze1l7y6]

[b:eze1l7y6][color=#FFFF00:eze1l7y6]=Kytra=[/color:eze1l7y6][/b:eze1l7y6]
[color=#FFBF40:eze1l7y6]├óÔé¼┼ôHello this is Kytra Kintessa bringing you an exciting development from Kuat. Today this planet will not just be the place that builds some of the greatest starships that sail the skies, it is the place where it was announced Dark Tide will be returning as a powerful force in the galaxy. Earlier today we heard from Sinistra herself as to what was planned for the group, here is the full speech for our lucky HNN viewers.├óÔé¼┬Ø[/color:eze1l7y6]

[narration:eze1l7y6]The video returned to the video recorded in the Estate earlier, the striking dark haired woman stood before the press before her, her strength and power eminating from her image. She commanded respect with her presence.[/narration:eze1l7y6]

"Ladies and gentlemen of Kuat, and citizens of the galaxy at large, welcome to the Estate of the Ten. It is my great privilege to host you this afternoon to announce a great time of opportunity and prosperity. Under the rule of the Dark Tide, this planet, like many others in their stewardship, enjoyed a time of unparalleled growth. The Dark Tide fostered hospitals, building contracts, trade with other worlds and perhaps greater than all, peace on those worlds.

We could never know that in our ranks, there would be a traitor. That one we called brother would lead us to ruin. Because of their ill-fated decisions, Dark Tide was steered to the brink of destruction. But I stand before you today to reclaim that former glory and announce the rebirth of the Dark Tide. Headquartered here on Kuat, and in this very building, we will start to rebuild that empire, one world at a time.

Kuat has seen an economic resurgence already as I have financed the lifeblood of the planet myself through Kuat Drive Yards. However, it is with a heavy heart that I look to Garqi. Once my beautiful home, it lies in ruins now. And for what reason? Because the Jedi breed conflict. They tell you that your ways are wrong and that what I give you is evil. Under my stewardship of Garqi, I donated a trauma centre to the city of Pesktda. The streets were safe and business with Reign Enterprises flowed money through the streets of the town. Then the Jedi forced my friend, Governor Alsace Clemente to allow them sovereignty over Garqi by calling it protection. Garqi was a peaceful place, they required no protection from these cultists. My friend perished in a massive explosion that levelled that city, with Jedi seen fighting in the streets shortly before the explosions.

They hold me and mine up as killers and thieves but we have given much to protect the citizens from just such tactics at these. They call themselves the law, but they are nothing more than vigilantes. There is no justice. No trials, no courts. Only death to them. And they call it freedom. I call it oppression. I reject their gilded cage. They bring nothing profitable to the lives of their charges. They bring no business, no trade. Just the sting of their blades should you fall afoul of that which they hold sacred which they seem to change frequently.

I offer true freedom, prosperity and peace to those who are bold enough to stand with Dark Tide. I call all former members still true to Dark Tide home to Kuat and to those citizens who had once flown the banners of Dark Tide to fly them again. I call on the governors of the former Dark Tide worlds to look at Garqi and ask yourself if that is what you wish for your people? Do you want the Jedi to bring war to your doorsteps? Or would you rather share in the bounty that the people of Kuat have seen? Join me and help me bring peace to those who desperately need it."

[narration:eze1l7y6]Again the feed cut to Kytra standing in the grounds, as she focused her powerful gaze on the camera, at the same time trying to stay aware of her angles.[/narration:eze1l7y6]

[color=#FFBF40:eze1l7y6]├óÔé¼┼ôThe story continued to take an interesting twist as I questioned Sinistra on the role of Jedi security and whether they have been working with Dace Concordia, whether they are directly to blame for the actions that have taken place on worlds like Garqi."[/color:eze1l7y6]

[narration:eze1l7y6]This time as Sinistra├óÔé¼Ôäós words are heard, pictures of the recent attacks on Garqi are shown to the audience, the destruction illustrating her own words.[/narration:eze1l7y6]

├óÔé¼┼ôAs for other Jedi controlled planets, I can├óÔé¼Ôäót imagine that they can├óÔé¼Ôäót see the writing on the wall. Garqi is not an isolated incident. The former leader of this very faction turned out to be a Jedi. He was responsible for the attacks on Honoghr, Csilla, and Lianna where there were massive civilian casualties just like Garqi. It is no secret that I have had my quarrels with the Jedi, however I have never hit a civilian target. I have focused all my campaigns at minimizing collateral damage and civilian loss. I cannot say the same for Iniquitous or Dace Concordia as he is now known.├óÔé¼┬Ø

[narration:eze1l7y6]Cutting back to the video feed from the press conference, again showing the image of Sinistra dressed in her business suit as she continued to talk about Dace.[/narration:eze1l7y6]

├óÔé¼┼ôI cannot know his mind or his motives while he was leader of Dark Tide, however I know for a fact that he is currently considered a Jedi, and participated in the defense of the Temple on Coruscant. I know that from my past experiences with them that they do not just welcome you into their ranks. Why else would they trust him so quickly and so implicitly if not him being one of them all along, using a life of villainy to help kept tabs on anyone who doesn't share the views of the Jedi until at last there is none left? The Iron Fists? Gone. The Dark Jedi Order? Dissolved. The Dark Tide? Defeated.├óÔé¼┬Ø

[color=#FFBF40:eze1l7y6]├óÔé¼┼ôAnd what of the future of Dark Tide?├óÔé¼┬Ø[/color:eze1l7y6] [narration:eze1l7y6]Kytra├óÔé¼Ôäós face broke into the slightest smile, trying to make her words sound more positive than the gravity that had laced them so far before another clip of the press conference was played in.[/narration:eze1l7y6]

├óÔé¼┼ôI will pledge all the support and relief Garqi needs and a pledge to rebuild the city which is something the Jedi will never do because they can├óÔé¼Ôäót afford it. Garqi only needs to declare itself Dark Tide once more and I will be there to personally oversee the efforts to make it right. In lulling people to follow you out of fear, you place the masses in a yoke where you eliminate their free will. I want to show the rest of the galaxy that Dark Tide is not a tool of the Jedi to scare you into their protection. We bring peace and wealth to those who accept us. You keep your government, your laws, your culture.├óÔé¼┬Ø

[color=#FFBF40:eze1l7y6]├óÔé¼┼ôSo you heard it here first, Dark Tide is reforming and questions need to be asked as to what role the Jedi currently have in the Galaxy and whether planets are truly safe under their protection. These are questions you can guarantee that we will answer first. This has been Kytra Kintessa for the HNN.├óÔé¼┬Ø[/color:eze1l7y6]

[narration:eze1l7y6]Her smile was blinding, her self confidence shining, her happiness that she felt for once that she had done the best job ever.[/narration:eze1l7y6][/quote:eze1l7y6]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:11 pm

[quote="Prarr'ebecc'aelios":1p7gw2f9][size=150:1p7gw2f9][b:1p7gw2f9][u:1p7gw2f9]SEPTEMBER EDITION[/u:1p7gw2f9][/b:1p7gw2f9][/size:1p7gw2f9][/quote:1p7gw2f9]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:52 pm

[quote="Kytra Kintessa":3h6cge2j][narration:3h6cge2j]The shot opened with the image of Kytra in her now trademark white tunic and leggings sat by a table in a scruffy looking bar, the only table that appeared to have ever been polished was the one she sat at. Across from her was a dark haired, green eyed man with a tough demeanor in beskar├óÔé¼Ôäógam. Kytra├óÔé¼Ôäós smile was a little tight as she tried to make it look like she was enjoying being here.[/narration:3h6cge2j]

[color=#FFBF00:3h6cge2j][b:3h6cge2j]=Kytra=[/b:3h6cge2j][/color:3h6cge2j]
"Hello, I'm here with Ashrah Intalbo, the newest Mand'alor on the block. We have been given this unique chance to discover the inner workings of a warriors mind. Ashrah, would you be kind enough to tell the viewers when you decided that you wanted to be Mand'alor? Was this a childhood dream or did you stumble into the job?├óÔé¼┬Ø

[color=#FF0000:3h6cge2j][b:3h6cge2j]=Ashrah Intalbo=[/b:3h6cge2j][/color:3h6cge2j]
[action:3h6cge2j]Squints slightly, then leans back in his chair[/action:3h6cge2j][color=#00FF00:3h6cge2j] "Sloppy leadership. I felt Mandalorians were not being represented properly."[/color:3h6cge2j]

[narration:3h6cge2j]The picture cut away to a film taken from the Orbit of Mandalore, showing the planet below them, as the voice over played on it (obviously recorded at a separate time from the interview in the quality of the audio) it moved onto scenes from around Keldabe, showing Mandalorians moving around, their visors glinting as they gave the camera unpentrable looks.[/narration:3h6cge2j]

├óÔé¼┼ôAshrah took over the helm from the previous Mand├óÔé¼Ôäóalor Malice, a man that most of our viewers probably never knew, but Ashrah seems to have desired to put Mandalore back on the Galactic map since claiming the helm. Disturbing reports of his past seemingly forgotten, a few more disturbing reports of visitors and even fellow Mandalorians going missing in Keldabe within Ashrah├óÔé¼Ôäós vacinty it seems as though the new Mand├óÔé¼Ôäóalor is surrounded by controversy. Something he hasn├óÔé¼Ôäót appeared to shy away from though.├óÔé¼┬Ø

[narration:3h6cge2j]The picture cut back to the bar and the voice over stopped to be replaced with the live recording of Kytra.[/narration:3h6cge2j]

├óÔé¼┼ôDo you have plans to extend your influence further over the Galaxy or are you happy to be a stay at home Mand'alor?├óÔé¼┬Ø

[color=#FF0000:3h6cge2j][b:3h6cge2j]=Ashrah Intalbo=[/b:3h6cge2j][/color:3h6cge2j]
[color=#00FF00:3h6cge2j]"My main goal is to wipe out the scourge that are the Forcies. I dont care what 'side' of the force they align themselves with. We will come like the fiery pits of hell...."[/color:3h6cge2j]

[narration:3h6cge2j]Kytra, blinked, forcing the smile to stay in place as she nodded to his words.[/narration:3h6cge2j]

├óÔé¼┼ôOh that does sound nice, although I think you are going to upset a few of our viewers with that, but I├óÔé¼Ôäóm sure there are others that will like your sentiments. Anyway, onto happier thoughts; I have heard that you are currently single, I'm sure our female viewers will be very excited to find that out. Do you have plans to marry and settle down one day or will you always be a wild rover of the stars?├óÔé¼┬Ø

[color=#00FF00:3h6cge2j]"No." [/color:3h6cge2j][action:3h6cge2j]His eyes were hard, with zero humour[/action:3h6cge2j]

├óÔé¼┼ôOh, ok then, seems like you like to play those cards close to your chest.├óÔé¼┬Ø [narration:3h6cge2j]Kytra├óÔé¼Ôäós eyes glanced quickly down at her notes, plucking another question.[/narration:3h6cge2j] ├óÔé¼┼ôWe notice over and over people in power tend to influence fashion in the Galaxy, what are your style tips for anyone wanting to step out with the swagger of a Mand'alor? Can you give us your five things you'd never leave home without?├óÔé¼┬Ø

[action:3h6cge2j]He arched an eyebrow at the woman in front of him, and nearly laughed out loud[/action:3h6cge2j] [color=#00FF00:3h6cge2j]"Did you hit your head on your way in here?"[/color:3h6cge2j]

She touched her hair, a moment of confusion crossing her face at his answer, was her hair a mess? Did she have a bruise on her head? She looked past the camera to the man controlling it, her eyes asking him if something was wrong, but his hand just indicated to keep talking.

├óÔé¼┼ôAs the tough guy of the Galaxy does the Mand'alor have any fears? What would make you sleep with the light on at night?├óÔé¼┬Ø

[color=#00FF00:3h6cge2j]"The only thing that would make me sleep with the light on at night, would be if Duke was drunk, and feeling frisky...." [/color:3h6cge2j][action:3h6cge2j]At this, the facade broke, and he actually grinned, his eyes twinkling[/action:3h6cge2j]

[narration:3h6cge2j]Kytra laughed, a little forced and a little relieved that she had finally managed to make him smile, maybe she would be allowed to leave alive. The stories she├óÔé¼Ôäód heard when she got here had panicked her a bit. Turning her head a little away from Ashrah, taking in the camera more she began to wrap up her interview.[/narration:3h6cge2j]

├óÔé¼┼ôThank you for taking the time to meet with us today, do you have any parting words for our viewers at the Holonet News Network?├óÔé¼┬Ø

[action:3h6cge2j]Turning to look directly at the Camera, he spoke quietly[/action:3h6cge2j] [color=#00FF00:3h6cge2j]"Beware Forcies. We are coming for you."[/color:3h6cge2j]

├óÔé¼┼ôWell this has been a pleasure and I├óÔé¼Ôäóm sure you├óÔé¼Ôäóll have made lots of new fans amongst our viewers. This has been Kytra Kintessa for the HNN reporting from Mandalore. Back to you in the studio.├óÔé¼┬Ø[/quote:3h6cge2j]

Affiliation:

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:06 am

Greetings Galactic Citizens, Yoikns John-Bob here with your entertainment news for this month. *The newest HNN reporter pauses for a brief moment to build up some suspense.*

Imagine Taris back in the days of the Old Republic it;s sprawling city-scape home to billions. *The camera cuts to some still shots of the upper city of Taris, then switches to different scenes including the lower city swoop races and then to various cantinas. He continues for a few moments as he comes up to his main point.*The famous Duel Arena which hosted stars such as Ice, Twitch and Bendak Starkiller, who was famously killed in a death match by the Mysterious Stranger, who by some accounts was in fact the legendary Jedi Revan. *Yoikns let that point simmer for another moment.*

Now let me take you to a lesser known group of people trying to make a life out of the career they loved, The Twisted Rancor Trio. The band were semi-famous on Taris, the owner and manager(Gilthos Uksaris) putting them together just to get a date. *There is the sound of an audience saying 'Awww' in unison, a bit out of synch.* I am here with that man's descenddent, who is bringing the 'Trio' back to life: Yunains Uksaris.

*A male human walks into view accepting Yoikn's for a breif shake.*

*The camera fades to black, then back to the studio.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 am

Great Hunt Special!

*The view switches to Yoikns John-Bob, suited and booted in his finest and sporting a bow tie. He is sitting behind a news desk, with scrolling text above and below as if he was presenting the sports show.

The HNN reporter is also sporting black-eyes which could be easily seen through the shoddy make-up to conceal it.*

Greetings Galactic Citezens! Welcome to a special edition of the Holo-Net News. I am Yoikns Jhon-Bob with an exclusive interview from the Huntmaster of the galaxy-wide event..

*A block of text flies from left to right across the screen, announcing the event.*

*The view then changes to the lava lakes of Mustufar as a backdrop. Two chairs are arranged close together slightly facing the camera. Yoikns is sitting in one, while a Mandalorian sits on the other flanked by two of his clan-mates as a show of force.*

*Yoikns starts the ball rolling.* Leonidas, Thank you for giving us this exclusive, it certainky is a plea.. *He was quickly cut off by the fearsome giant clad in his Beskar armour who held a hand up for silence.*

Child, you are here to ask me some questions. I suggest you get to it and stop lumbering before my boys here kill you. *Leonidas pointed to each of his men in-turn, who gave Yoikns a small 'friendly' wave*

Yes of course forgive me. *Yoikns quickly adjusted his top-button suddenly feeling hot under the collar.*

What exactly is a 'Great Hunt?'

The Great Hunt is a competition between Bounty hunters that goes back to before the age of *An old image from the HNN archives appears on the left side with the only known [urlhttp://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/65/Imperial_pawn_Mandalore.jpg]picture[/url] of him.*

Why have you been chosen to lead the event?

Mand'alor seeks the best in his war against the Forcies. I answered his call to lead.

Are there any rules for the hunters to follow?

*Leonidas banged his fists down on to the arms of the chair, making a fracture appear. His associates moved a step closer to Yoikns, who was clearly getting on their nerves. The reporter's face became wet with sweat.*
Are you here as a Reporter or someone joining the hunt?

C..Ca...Can we know who the marks are, or is that information on a need to know basis? *Yoinks stammered as he knew he was treading on thin ice now..*

I have already said that the marks are enemies of the Empire through their Actions or inactions. Beyond that I would keep my yap shut unless I wanted my name on the list...

*The mandalorian leader then pointed to Yoinks, and his warriors quickly went to work on him, grabbing a limb each and dragging him off-camera. The camera kept rolling as the warriors gave him a beating to remember while the crew joined Leonidas laughing at the lesson Yoikns was being given.*

*The view changes back to the studio, showing Yoikns behind his desk yet again red-faced and fuming that the footage had not been edited. The newsroom crew liked their new college so much they sent messages to the scrolling text such as 'Yoikns, Pleb of the of the year!' and 'HNN, supplying punch-bags to the masses!'*

Ladies and gents, this is has been your HNN report for this evening. I am Yoikns John-Bob. Goodnight. *As the view fades to black, Yoikns can be seen flinging items from under the desk towards the camera, attempting to hit the crew behind..*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:05 am

Next

Return to HNN News Room