Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Location 2: Tatooine - Desert and Lars Homestead

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Re: Location 2: Tatooine - Desert and Lars Homestead

*The sandcrawler moves almost elegantly across the dunes in the fading light of Tatooine's suns. The ancient mammoth made its way towards the Dune Sea, its path heading straight towards Threepio's position.

As it grew nearer, several Jawas exited the sandcrawler from its rear hatch and began to make their way towards the golden droid. The two Jawas at the end of the single file line muttered to each other in barely audible voices*

*Ion blasters in hand, the Jawas approached Threepio, ready to abduct the droid and add him to their collection*

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:41 pm

*The rock formations were covered in a light mist that either curtained off natural corridors or clung to the ground like a blanket as the temperatures began to drop. There were some unfamiliar cries from strange animals echoing off the walls as Artoo trundled along. He clicked as he went: his way of whistling in the dark. The rocks had seemed like a good way to go . . . when the suns were right overhead. Now he wasn't so sure.
His auditory sensors picked up a hard sound, coldly metallic. Thoughts of electrical-eating animals came to mind, picking at the servos of some droid that was destroyed long ago. His life sensors began to pick up larger lifeforms. Panic was beginning to settle in and to keep it from taking over, he began thinking to himself.*

They're just animals. They're just animals. I am alone. I am fine. There's nothing out there. I'm alone.

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 pm

*To Artoo's left, he could see two cloaked forms with glowing eyes, but for only a moment before they dropped behind cover, audibly whispering to each other in Jawaese.

To Artoo's right, it was very much the same scenario. It would apear the astromech was surrounded, but by how many? The thought would be very difficult to avoid*

*The Jawa lept from the rock cover and landed on one knee, ion blaster held at the ready, aimed directly at Artoo's main chassis just before firing a shot from the ion blaster. Its bolt would disrupt Artoo's electrical systems, overriding charges and melting fuses, destroying circuits and effectively rendering the astromech scrap*

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:44 am

*Artoo barely had a chance to react as the jawa leapt out. The ion bolt hit him squarely in the center of his chassis. With a moan before completely deactivating, he fell into the dust.**

Post Mon May 18, 2009 8:08 am

*Threepio continues walking, but his audio receptors pick up noise, but he sees nothing so puts it down to the sand getting everywhere, when suddenly two Jawas jumped up from beside him and fired an ion blaster, it hit Threepio square in the side and instantly disabled his motor systems.*
This is all Artoo's fault, if he hadn't tricked me into coming this way I would have been fine. The Jawas put a disk on his side and then dragged him off to the sandcrawler and placed Threepio with the rest of the Droids.
Previous

Return to "Episode IV: A New Hope"