Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Adascopolis

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Adascopolis

*He gave her a nod, and let his emotions run wild as she touched him. At the moment, he didn't want to try and hide his anger, his hatred. All he wanted to do, was end it. Thus, he closed the cockpit shield and slowly pulled back on the stick, within moments, he had raised the landing gear and applied pressure to the throttle, flooding the engines with fuel. As the fighter accelerated out and away from the abandoned building, he applied even more pressure to the throttle and within minutes, the fighter bursts out of the atmo and into the black.*

Post Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:50 pm

*Your T-65BR settled down slowly in the spaceport of Adascopolis. The strange feeling you held in Orbit seemed to be thicker on the planet itself. Like a fog that had blanketed itself across all the lands. Looking back, you speak to R7-E4.* "Can you use the long range scanners to see just what is nearest us?"

*Checking to make sure your lightsaber hilt was still fastened to your belt you gave a quick nod. It never hurt to be prepared, and right now, with the way things were feeling one needed to be prepared.*

*The cockpit opened up and R7-E4 slid out of his holding compartment. I looked about the ship for a few seconds before actually getting out of it.* "Arseven....let's be careful....I have a bad feeling about this." *I could hear the cockpit closing itself as I spoke. I was wearing my black robes, and I kept my light saber hidden underneath the folds of them. I had no reason to advertise the fact that I was a Jedi. Instead, I would play the part of a Jawa, with his droid, and I would find out just what is going on here.*

*You started to laugh with those words. Arseven let out a serious of high pitched beeps and whoots, which is the closet to what one could call a laugh coming from Arseven.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:11 pm

*After a day of waiting the now nameless man made his way carefully to the warehouse where all the equipment had been liberated from Adasca Biomechanical, was to have been delivered. He slipped into the well lit warehouse, not unlike any other warehouse in this district, and the materials would never arouse suspicion. Carefully but efficiently he went wandered through the aisles of materials and equipment checking things off mentally, ensuring that everything that he had falsely ordered was here. In this warehouse was the basics to either build, or destroy an entire government regime...in this case what would be destroyed...would also be rebuilt. He would make sure that Arkania would only have to depend on True Blood Arkanians ever again.

He spent the rest of the day, with several rented labor droids, dividing up the materials and equipment into a number of different piles, each with specific sets of equipment. Not all of it equally nor of the same type. After everything was divided up, he had the materials and equipment repackaged, relabeled and then shipped off to numerous locations all across Arkania. From there things would get divided up again, and again, until it was such a convoluted path it could never be found.

Five sets went to various places in Adasca...eight went to Novania...and another eight went across the planet in much smaller cities.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 pm

*The man returned to his home, and began making a list from memory of all political parties that opposed the queen, and instructional institutions that many of these political parties gained thier strength in young fervent Arkanians. They would be the soldiers to fight against the queen and her loyal minions. While some of them would be mere soldiers as all young people are used for by every government...many of them would grow to be commanders and one day when the momentus struggle was concluded, become the new leaders of a stronger more unified Arkania. They would be the ones who had to have the political will to employ the physical, biological, chemical, and political weapons that was their heritage in order to secure thier own futures in the currently unsecure one that lay before them now.

He could not of course rely solely on the fervor of youth to accomplish what needed to be done. Older political rivals and political activists would be considered. The activists would be more important to the cause, being more willing to step beyond the normal bounds of law being enforced by an unworthy ruler...a ruler who was willing to trade away all of Arkania's freedom and supiority to the unfiltered blood of offworlders, less pure humans and worse...alien mongrels.

Slowly his list took shape. Seperated into short term and long term lists, militarists and political purists. He would have a few days to investigate and meet with many of these individuals before things could begin rolling, his selections would have to be swift and accurate, though with the queens recent decisions...he doubted if he would have any difficulty locating the people that were needed to carry out the necessary peices of the grand puzzle.

He slept that night...fitfully, knowing full well that he would have a very early start and much to be accomplished.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:43 pm

*The morning sun found the man at the Adascopolis Higher Education Institute. While the Institute itself was nothing special, lacking a specific major discipline like advanced robotics or hyperspace theory, it did have classes that included such things. Most importantly however, it had a great deal of political and historical courses that were offered. This was what the now nameless man was after, it was here that he would find the young Arkanian├óÔé¼Ôäós with not only the intelligence quotient, but also the ambition, drive, and seriousness to not only lead a liberation movement, but to also lead justly after the liberation of Arkania was complete. There were many politically competent and smart individuals at this place of learning, but fewer who were willing to take action, motivated into action was another story. He needed the ones who were on the border between words and actual action to begin with. If his plan went as he believed it would, they would be the new leaders with just a careful bit of pushing for their own good. While they would be risking their lives, all young people in every society risked their lives as was their unfortunate place in order to bring about the necessary changes. These young people however were not mere simpletons, no, they would become the leaders, capable of recruiting and motivating those who were not as clever nor had the ability to lead as was necessary. Those would come later and he would only have to have minor contact with them. He would simply make sure the momentum that was building, went in a constructive path and not merely a destructive only path. Not that it wasn├óÔé¼Ôäót possible for the two paths to intertwine and even merge. His task was to make sure that the followed path diverged from the solely destructive one at the end.

It was too this end that he was here, observing the students who had chosen the study of politics and its history. He was quiet for most of the time, sitting on a rain stained stone bench as the time passed. He had chosen Adascopolis first because he was certain he could find what he was after quickly, and then be able to spend more time in Novania looking longer to find what was needed. After some time he decided on a group of students who seemed to have a better grasp on the current situation not only of the political climate on Arkania, but the galaxy at large, and most importantly leaned heavily in the direction that was needed for continued, and currently threatened Arkanian freedom├óÔé¼┬ªwhich was├óÔé¼┬ªopposition to the current├óÔé¼┬ªif she were still alive├óÔé¼┬ªqueen.

He approached the group of about six students, better he thought they be in a group, it would be easier to get them talking freely, and yet more open to suggestion if they felt they were in control.*

├óÔé¼┼ôExcuse me, I wonder if you might share some of your ideas with me. I would be willing to compensate your time with supplying your midday meals.├óÔé¼┬Ø

*It wasn├óÔé¼Ôäót often that older people asked for students opinions, at least non academic types.*

=Student=
├óÔé¼┼ôSounds reasonable.├óÔé¼┬Ø

*It didn├óÔé¼Ôäót take long to find a suitable location just beyond the schools borders, a favorite place actually of intellectual exchange for students, so their conversation wouldn├óÔé¼Ôäót be out of the norm anyway, excellent cover in fact. The conversation started in hushed tones, not quiet per se, but low enough until the group of young people felt they had a feel for their unexpected but welcome older group guest. The politics that were spoken of gradually became sharper and more vehement, if guarded due to the nameless man, though as the conversation continued the man added a word here or a phrase there, gently coaxing the conversation and the students feelings into outright anger towards the queen. While he did do some manipulating, he noticed that the students did not allow themselves to go to extremes├óÔé¼┬ªthat is to the point of physically committing acts against the queen and the current government, though all expressed such a wish and frustration at the current system.

The man continued to guide the conversation to theoretical possibilities of future events. Slowly he got the results he wanted. The students were melancholy about the future and their inability to change things due to the current system. The general agreement was that if the current government began not only not listening to the people, but also suppressing them, they would have no choice but to act out against the government in an organized and militant fashion to either get their point across├óÔé¼┬ªor to change the current government.

Ending the unofficial meeting the man asked if they would be willing to meet with him again to possibly print materials and petitions to circulate among the people against the queen├óÔé¼Ôäós current choices. The students found this harmless and acceptable, providing at least something for them to be able to release some of their frustrations and feel as if they were making a difference on behalf of the Arkanian people.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm

*The face was pale, the eyes yellow, predator like. The vertical pupil watching the beautifull womans double blue. His cold fingers around her neck, his hand holfing her head... A moment of sheer emotion between life and death... the woman the living one was the woman, she was LIFE... and the cold dead pale body of the man, soulless, hungry... that was the man. She spoke, sofly, full of emotion.*

"I... I am alive master..."

*The man spoke... his voice without emotion, without sole. The long fangs glittering against the weak light of candles.*

"Yes, yes you are my dear... my grail."

*And the man leaned down, to kiss her neck. And all knew, that was not what he was doing...
Everything fades. A text shows up on the Cinema Holo Projection:

THE END.

Thurdres applauds in the Cinema. Whistles and cheers. Through several minutes, it goes, on and on, the horror of all those imiges and feelings the Holomovie gave was now released in one mighty roar of hands clapping. Ignatius sat in the middle VIP pavilon. He was silent, taking the applauds. It was HIS work... his mind... his inner.

He was smiling.*

*After the long procedure of reception, critics and nobles and well known and respected people drinking champaign, having premier banquette, talking about the symbolisms of the vampire, of the emiotionless creature searching the only thing he does not posess... The social, cultural and psychical meanings in the movie, trying to match them to their own lifes, and thoughts... Prasing the film above all, as it WAS a rather incredible achievement.
But under the cheerfull smiling fasade that Ignatius held up all evening, he knew the truth. There were no symbolisms, no methaphors, no own ways of interpetending the movie... never was meant to. There was only one way and it was HIS... his... and noone elses. It was his dream.
And seeing the movie for the first time, cut, ready, edited... the need was woken again. To search, to scour, to hunt again... to feed that sickening need he didnt know why he had, but he had. And he found what he needed.
Two... they came in pairs today. They sat in a booth in a corner, trying to be silent, unseen. He could read their minds without hinder... their surface thoughts, feelings. They were here to be with the big boys, the celebrities of Arkania... slipped in with whits and gile, nervous and happy to be here... And surely, none would search for them here. Perfect.
The girl was beautifull, the same as the man... young, early twenties. In love. It shone of them, holding hands in a special way... no, not hands, little fingers crossed. Watching the spectacle of social dancing and mingling of the higher 10 000.

Perfect.

Ignatius let his crew, his covercers take the podium of banquetting. He slipped in behind, skillfully getting out of the spotlight, and slowly moving closer to his target. A servitor droid walked by with champaign. He took three glasses, and then again disapeared behind some flags with the arkanian colour. Slowly... he waited out the second none of the two were watching him... and he walked up to the booth.
They were shocked. No words or breath left their mouths. The Main character of tonights spectakle had walked right to them!!!! INGATIUS DEARBORNE HIMSELF! And he offered drinks! Incredible! Of course... he saw they were not from the upper class snobb society, he told them, that is why he walked up to them. He wanted to know what the people REALLY thought... so, the pair talked... and then both sides asked, and both sides told, more and more, creating a friendly athmosphere... becoming friends.
Her name was Katai, his name was Falanu. They were both from the south side of the city, children of well living families, and they wery mutch oved the movie... Iggy told he was interested in life of those on the south side... so, he got them to tell about their lifes, families... dreams.
And in later, time did what it usually does. It ran out. Late was the hour, and people went home, or furhter into the land of "Partay"... so our hero Ignatius asked if Kat and Fal wished to come over to his mansion, so he can show them the deleted scenes of this, and many other movies, and continue amuse them with the stories of shooting Holomovies... and after a shorter hasitation, they accepted.

So, the time for the limmo came, the time of the limmo went, and the trio was in the Dearborne mansion close to the city limit. The two sat in a large couch before a enourmus Holoprojector... got a couple of drinks, and was laughing at the stories Ignatius had about the stupid celebrities they all saw at the banquette... And then, Ignatius asked their appoligies, as he had to leave for the bathroom.

Both of them were exited above all else... sat in the incredbily rich sofa, in an incredibly rich mansion, watching statues and pictures on the walls... sipping their drinks... the girl kissed her boyfriend, whom had a friend of a friend whom could maybe get them in on the banquette, and now, they both shared a common memmory, witch they would remember to the end of their days... It was romantic, and it was incredbily exiting... in the house of one of the strongest and most characteristic person of Arcanian modern Culture.
It was then they heard him enter... they couldnt look back, as the sofa was too tall behind them. He spoke softly.*

"What about a game my dear... dear friends? One I actually rather love to do."

-Katai-
"Oh, Mr Dearborne? What would that be?"

"Kat... please... call me Ignatius."

-Katai-
"Oh... sorry mister... erm... Ignatius... haha"

"No worries my friend. No worries at all. Well, its a game I usually call 'Who loves who the most'."

*Silence. They didnt understand. No, they did not... it would take time before they did... Falanu asked the next obvious question.*

-Fakabu-
"What do you mean Ignatius?"

*It was by then he made his way around the large set of sofa, and they both were shocked of what he had on himself. A Butchers gown. The youngsters froze. Iggy used the force to push a button under the panel of the Holo projector. The projector turned 180 degrees, and what was under it showed a large set of knives, syranges, torchlight, mechanics, gardner, medical and kitchen tools.
And they saw the shine in the eyes of the elderly man in the butchers gown, watching them both... having full confidence and controll over the situation. The drug in their drinks made sure of that. He spoke in a low emotionless voice. Nearly the same as in his movie: Ignatius Dearborn's: Dracula.*

"This game is about truth. We shall experiment, and test, witch of you loves the other most... what this feeling... 'love'... is. And when we have come to some kind of conclution, the one that loves the other the most will kill the other. And I will drink the blood of the survivor."

*And for three days, they played "Who loves the other most."*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 pm

*The man was busy once again distributing his liberated materials in Adascopolis, just as he had done in Novania, the building blocks of the weapons for an army. This took many hours and he had to choose the locations where he hid the materials and equipment carefully, ensuring that they would not be found by the authorities├óÔé¼┬ªthe new authorities.
But that was neither here nor there, the army that would be using the tools had yet to be built, and like all liberations they occurred in desperate times├óÔé¼┬ªand desperate times demanded armies.

The evening found him meeting once again with the students he had spoken with the day previous. Again it took no persuasion at all to start them on the path of patriots, and so he invited them to begin a propaganda campaign against the queen and her decision. Nothing special or exciting, just creating and copying a message of protest and encouraging civil and public demonstrations against the queen├óÔé¼Ôäós decisions, to voice the people├óÔé¼Ôäós displeasure in her leadership. A civilized thing to do, no violence was to occur, plenty of shouting of course, that was to be expected, and even necessary.

He sat back and watched them debate the message and its contents. It didn├óÔé¼Ôäót take long and soon message flimsies were pouring out of the machines. He pitied them really, so young and na├â┬»ve, they had no idea that things needed to change violently in order to make a better future. But in a way he also envied them. They would live, provided they were as smart as he believed them to be, to see a new government of Arkanian people├óÔé¼┬ªfrom among the people, no monarchy to claim blood rights. As long as the blood was pure Arkanian, then they could potentially rule by the peoples choice, unlike the queen who simply claimed leadership. Leaders weren├óÔé¼Ôäót born├óÔé¼┬ªthey must be made. Something the queen seemed to lack considering her usual rolling over, and now direct opposition to the people├óÔé¼Ôäós wishes.

His thoughts drifted to the other group in Novania. They would not be doing such things until after the first rallies, but then all would be doing it, and these core students would recruit more├óÔé¼┬ªand more. And so on until all positions were filled and merely soldiers were recruited to be armed, trained, and sent against the forces opposing the people├óÔé¼Ôäós Will. A rally turning into a riot and protests turning into slaughter and into lightfights would have the effect that was needed. And then when the queen started loosing├óÔé¼┬ªother things would happen├óÔé¼┬ªacts of desperation on the half of the queen├óÔé¼Ôäós loyal troops├óÔé¼┬ªpushing the people and public opinion more and more into direct conflict with her own. And then├óÔé¼┬ªthere would be no way to stop the movement. Arkania would be free from oppression in all its forms once again├óÔé¼┬ª

In a few hours, the flyers were delivered across Adascopolis, and from there├óÔé¼┬ªthey found their way to Novania├óÔé¼┬ªand their appearance led itself to local and then planetary news networks├óÔé¼┬ªNot as a message itself, that was not the lead of the story├óÔé¼┬ªbut their appearance was. It was the news programs fault├óÔé¼┬ªthey couldn├óÔé¼Ôäót pass up a story and thus the message was spread in a half comical light even if the message was spread. A vital moral boost to the students, and the beginnings of a wakeup call to the rest of the people. Individual citizens would come to the rallies merely to observe and see what one was like. They didn├óÔé¼Ôäót need to protest├óÔé¼┬ªjust be there for the next messages to be spread that would leave no doubts in the peoples minds. And the next messages from the news systems├óÔé¼┬ªwould be much more thorough ├óÔé¼┬ªand chilling for the people├óÔé¼┬ªand especially the queen.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:36 pm

=News Anchor=
├óÔé¼┼ôLocals are surprised at the appearance of tens of thousands of flimsi political flyers that have appeared all across Adascopolis and Novania. The flyers urge the people to openly demonstrate against the Queen and her recent decisions involving the offworld treaty. Rallies are being planned to demonstrate the publics displeasure in the route the Queen has taken. These demonstrations are to be public and peaceful gatherings.

In other news the Novania Novas played their rivals├óÔé¼┬ª├óÔé¼┬Ø

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:39 pm

[color=#FF0000:1ws7me3y]*A long black hover-limmo was crossing the city on this nice late evening. The sun was putting on the night-hat, takin on the 'jamies... and giving the high sky outlook post to her good friend the Moon. The Limmo was moving slowly as the man inside watched the news.
There wasnt anything important on... many fights trhoughout the city, people not agreeing with eachother and at the loss of words, vocal ammunition they instead hit eachother, and get into agressive negotiations. They are so... simple. So easy. So easy to understand. If they would just think on the truth in life... the needs of all, there would not be any use for governments and all this nonsense... if they would taste blood and controll... true controll with face, between sentient and sentient... seeing the eyes of those he...
Again he found his hand in his pocket. He was addicted to that picket now. He slowly slipped in his hand into the picket, and pulled out the bouqette of hair, only a couple of inches long. He then brung it to his nose, and smelled, breathed in her smell.
Her blood was now in his veins, she was now a part of him. And she gave herself with her own will, yes, yes it was so! He would now always remember her... the tears as she took the knife, and cut her (by then) ex boyfriends throat... It was all a part of Ignatius now.
Why couldnt people find out his way? there would not be any of this nonsense and chaos... none.
It was then his attention and insane thoughts were broken by the newsreporter.*[/color:1ws7me3y]

[quote="Random Character":1ws7me3y][color=#FFFF00:1ws7me3y]=News Anchor=
├óÔé¼┼ôLocals are surprised at the appearance of tens of thousands of flimsi political flyers that have appeared all across Adascopolis and Novania. The flyers urge the people to openly demonstrate against the Queen and her recent decisions involving the offworld treaty. Rallies are being planned to demonstrate the publics displeasure in the route the Queen has taken. These demonstrations are to be public and peaceful gatherings.

In other news the Novania Novas played their rivals├óÔé¼┬ª├óÔé¼┬Ø[/color:1ws7me3y][/quote:1ws7me3y]

[color=#FF0000:1ws7me3y]*It is then he looked out of the window. The tinted window was hard to look into, but mutch easyer to do so from the inside. He didnt think about it, but as he sat thinking about his last spiritual uprise, and transformation into his better self, he didnt see that it was snowing.
And then, he realised, it wasnt snow. It was Flyers. Flyers all over the city, dancing with the wind. Warming the homeless and the knowlege hungry minds of the feeble and/or curious. Ignatius Dearborne was categorised in the last one. He ordered the driver droid to stop, and stand by. The voice of the news ancor was now nothing but the soundtrack of his life, as he oppened the door, and got out.
As he got out, it was more like a Suit Commercial for TV, staring some really known good actor, and some really expencive suit designer. He looked around, smiling to those that actually recognised him, and were frozen where they stood. He leaned down, picked up a flyer, blinked once with his right eye in that charming way he did in his older movie: "Ithorian Jones" and got back inside. The Hover-limmo started to float again.
He read the flyer... and as he did, he first didnt understand why the blood gods that gave him his talent, his power... his FORCE... why they showed him this sign. And slowly, he understood... and smiled.

He told the Driver droid that they are to chainge direction... aiming the closest rally.*[/color:1ws7me3y]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:21 pm

*The limmo continued its way on the streets. It stopped at one before randomly choosen dark ally. There were no people there now, none were walking this street, none were in the office buildings. The Driver droid wistled that they had arrived to their checkpoint.

The Limmo had parked inside the alley, next to a trash container, witch would be taken away early in the morning. The person driven by the limmo needed it to be taken away soon, so the smell wont make anyone suspicious. The elderly male got out, waring a nice set of suit, stilish shoes, and some expensive jewlery. He got around the cor, popped the trunk, and got out the small black trahsbags, witch seemed to incloude soething soft and heavy... maybe he liked to dump his kitchen trash here... and it was stake night at the his club? No... what he was about to dump was the cut up peaces of a young woman he learned and thought to loven, then drank her blood in some kind of self made ritual witch united him with her soul, never releasing, making her his forever... or so he thought.

it took him a minute to pull the bags to the container, and push them inside, but just when he was done, just when he would enter the hover-limmo, he saw it.
People. Lots and Lots of people. They were running from left to right, it seamed, judging from what he could see in the far end of the alley, the light in the end of the tunnel. He sat back into the limmo, and asked the droid to get the hovercar to the end of the alley, and check out what is happening.
The car then slowly drove through the alley, and came to a giant mass of people on one of the largest squares in town... It was a demonstration, it was a exhibition of the will of the people. It was true people power. the Limmo made its way slowly between the people, whom were chanting one word, and one word only.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:06 am

*In his apartment on the west end of the city, Ampocar sits at the edge of his usual chair in his study, engaged in a heated argument with his younger sister, Nadyi, over his studies. His white eyes, betraying inner conflict and distress, look down at the floor as he listens to another of Nadyi's diatribes.*

==Nadyi==
"How can you call yourself an Arkanian and study that crap?!?!? Do you honestly believe that we could be any better by studying other beings, other cultures, other histories??? Arkanians, the most perfected beings in the galaxy, have no need for this mess. Who do you think you are???"

*Looking back into her eyes for the moment, he responded*

"That's what I'm interested in - I find other beings fascinating, and they have interesting stories to tell. Besides, we share a common history with them all, and we have to interact with them, so why not learn about them, so we can understand others better? I mean, at the very least..."

==Nadyi==
"Listen to yourself!!! Learn more about other beings??? They should learn more about US!!! If it wasn't for us, there would be no such thing as civilization...

*Indignant, Ampocar cut back in*

"Now that's not true. Actually..."

==Nadyi==
"Shut up and cut the crap!!! I'm tolerating this from you because you're my brother and I love you, but I'm worried about you, I seriously am. First, it was you dropping out of the military when you were almost promised a top position in the brass if you'd stuck it out for another decade or so, and now, even worse, you think learning about history and other beings is better than science!!! You make a mockery of our whole family by getting caught with all manners of data about other beings that has nothing to do with their genetic makeup and flaws, and I have to find this out, not by you telling me yourself, but by hearing it from my friends!!! Grrr... I don't care how old you are, if he were still alive, father would have you committed to a facility for a while to figure out what was wrong with you..."

*This reference to their late father angered him, especially since he knew what she said was likely true. Leaping to his feet, he shouted*

"How dare you bring him into this!!! And how dare you assume I have some genetic issue that makes me open my mind a little bit!!! You could use a little mind-opening of your own - and stop taking offense at my studies, what I'm interested in should trouble you a bit."

*Nadyi stood there stunned, not accustomed to her quiet older brother being so bold with her. After a moment's pause, she spoke to him a little more calmly.*

==Nadyi==
"Okay, okay, okay... I'm just worried about you, that's all. You're acting very... un-Arkanian. I just want to be able to help you if there's actually something wrong. Please, will you at least let me take a blood sample so I can test it?"

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:35 am

*After a few moments of tense hesitation, he relaxed and thought about what she was asking. She was trying to pin his unusual interest on genetic defects - something that angered him to no end - but he didn't believe everything could be figured out scientifically like most Arkanians did. Of course he knew there was nothing wrong with him, but maybe letting her do this would get her off of his case. With a sigh of resignation, he finally replied.*

"Okay, go ahead, do your tests and see that there's really nothing wrong with me."

*Trying to ignore his comment, she smiled slightly*

==Nadyi==
Thank you. I don't know what I'll find, but I only want to help.

*Over the next few minutes, Nadyi scrambled around the apartment, gathering supplies and comming different people in her lab to get ready for a blood scan. Ampocar just sat back in his chair and muttered to himself in disbelief about his sister's painstaking determination to "cure" him of his interest in others outside of Arkania and science.

When she was ready, she took a small sample from his hand and then commed it in to her lab, sitting beside him in the chair she pulled up and waiting for the data to pop up in her datapad.

After a couple minutes, her datapad blinked and she opened the new file, reading over the results. Peeking over her shoulder, Ampocar read them as well. Everything seemed normal... except...*

==Nadyi==
"What the kriff?!?!? 13,750?!? 13,750!!!"

*He didn't see what she was so worked up about, and asked*

"What is it? What is 13,750?"

==Nadyi==
"Your midichlorians, you idiot! They're 13,750!!! You know what that means???"

"Of course I do - I didn't continue studies in science, but I do know some things. It means I'm Force-sensitive.

==Nadyi==
"It means you're a Force-freak. I mean my count is 1,500, as is most normal people's, but you... No wonder you are like you are..."

*Cocking his head in both surprise and confusion, he replied*

"What do you mean by "freak"? That's not even close to the highest numbers ever recorded. Ok, so I'm Force-sensitive, probably explains why I was so good in combat, but how does that make me a "freak"?"

==Nadyi==
"Don't you get it? It all adds up - your un-Arkanian actions and your high midichlorian count HAS to be related, it doesn't make any sense any other way. I mean, there's nothing wrong with Force-sensitivity - we make the best Jedi - but since you have that stupid fixation on other beings and act so un-Arkanian, this has to be the reason why you're so screwed up!"

*Annoyed, he shook his head*

"You're crazy..."

==Nadyi==
"No, Amp, you are. Please, come with me, we'll get you help.

*A worried expression came over his face. He knew what kind of help she was going to try to get him, and he had no need for reeducation. Defiantly, he said*

"I'm not going with you anywhere. Now leave me alone..."

==Nadyi==
If you don't come with me, I can always get them to come for you - and they won't be so nice about it

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:57 am

*He hung his head for a moment, his shoulder-length white hair hanging down over his face to conceal the hurt and anger in his expressions. Slowly, deliberately, he responded in a deep voice*

"They have no grounds... And I'd like to see them try."

*Taking a step back, she replied carefully*

==Nadyi==
"They'll know your record - ex-military - and they'll be prepared. You probably won't see them coming until they have you in custody."

*He laughs with disgust*

"Like I said, they have no grounds..."

==Nadyi==
"Suspicion in dangerous these times is enough for them. If you come with me, they won't treat you like scum."

*Shaking his head in disbelief, he coughed and replied*

"But why would you tell them? Why would you want to put your only brother, your own flesh and blood, in a place like that? You do know what they do there, don't you?"

==Nadyi==
"It's for your own good. I'm your sister, and I'm worried about you. You're not acting like you should, and now I know that you have Force-sensitivity too. Who's to say you haven't been corrupted by that, or your studies. Please come with me, I just want to help.

*He couldn't find any other words to say. It felt like his own sister was betraying him, betraying him because he didn't conform to some stupid societal norm that said that he should consider himself better than others because he's Arkanian and only be interested in sciences and how to better everyone else with them. It was unreal.

With nothing else to say, he stalked back to his bedroom and grabbed a knapsack, throwing in random clothes and belongings in it, and slipping a small hold-out blaster into his brown travel cloak's inner pocket. Returning to his study, where Nadyi was standing outside the door, both curious and concerned, he spoke curtly*

"I'm leaving. I'm not going with you, and I'm not going to wait around here paranoid and clutching a breath mask. Don't try to talk me out of it."

==Nadyi==
"Amp, you're wrong. You need me, you need help..."

*Raising his voice again, he shouted*

"Oh yeah, I need help alright, I need help getting away from this poisonous place!!! You can't help me, so leave me alone! Goodbye..."

*With that, he left the apartment, denting the access panel to the door a bit when he hit it. As he was heading down the corridor toward the exit, he could hear his sister's voice trailing off in the tone of voice that indicated she was on a comlink. He needed to get off this planet, and soon, or his crazy sister would make sure he never could again.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:04 am

*It didn't take long for him to start feeling a sense of foreboding - apparently, a Force thing - and he began to take back alleys and random paths toward the spaceport.

After a few minutes of meandering his way carefully toward the spaceport, he came across a parked security speeder, and paused, seaching his surroundings for the security officers to whom the speeder belonged. He didn't want to arouse suspicions, but at the same time, he had to know whether or not he needed to become even more invisible to local security. Pulling the hood of his travel cloak over his head, he casually walked down the street by the line of parked speeders.

The snow crunched beneath his feet with unusual clarity, and he tried to will himself to walk softer without visibly drawing attention to himself. However, after a moment of futile effort, he settled for walking normally and hoping that his heigtened senses were a Force-thing and not noticeable to everyone else. As he came to the security speeder, he let his knapsack slip from his shoulder and watched it hit the ground and slide beside the speeder with feigned alarm. Walking between the speeder and the old, junky speeder beside it, he kneeled down and pretended he was trying to resecure his knapsack. Over the distant drone of traffic, he could hear the faint words of the speeder's comm playing its security frequency, and tried hard to catch what was being said*

==Security Frequency==
:: ...a security risk... ...unstable... ...ex-military... ...Katna... ...detain... ...force necessary... ::

"Kriff..." *He muttered under his breath. He couldn't hear it all, but those words were enough to confirm his suspicions. Any whether Nadyi was aware or not, this paranoia of the security forces with the civil war going on will make existence for him from now until his death in an interrogation chamber extremely miserable. Stupid woman, he thought to himself, stupid, narrow-minded woman.

Gathering his pack back up, his sense of foreboding grew, and just as he turned his head, two security officers strolled out of a nearby building and began to walk his way. He crouched down even further, and tried to slide backward across the snow and ice in the opposite direction. Slipping one hand into his cloak, he set his hold-out blaster to stun, and was about to slip it into his sleeve when the two officers spotted him.*

==Officer #1==
Hold it right there!

*Both officers' hands were on their holstered blasters, and they walked slowy in his direction, instructing him to stand up, hands behind his head. Slowly, with his head down, keeping his face covered by his hood and long, white hair, he lifted his hands behind his head and gradualy came to a standing position. As they slowly walked toward him, he watched them between strands of hair, noticing that they were relaxing their grip on their blasters, preparing to reach for his hood to reveal his identity.

As soon as they were within striking distance, he acted, charging forward with his head down and catching both stunned officers in the gut with his shoulders as they were trying to draw their weapons. The shock knocked both of their blasters clear of their hands, and one of the officers fell to the ground, slipping on a patch of ice. The second reacted more quickly, attempting to drive an elbow into his back. Amopcar, however, anticipated this and spun beneath the officer, hooking the elbow with his arm and using the officer's own momentum to flip him over his shoulder and down onto his downed partner with a nasty thud.

Scrambling to get clear before the inevitable stun batons came out, he ran to the two blasters and gave them a strong kick, and saw them slide across the ice and snow to come to a rest beneath a speeder some 15-20 speeders down the line. As anticipated, both officers were up and wielding stun batons, charging at him with fury. He dodged, misdirected, leapt, and rolled his way backwards, avoiding the nasty shocks that were awaiting him. After planting a kick into the closest officer's face, he fell backwards into a pile of junk, and started hurling random objects at the other officer.

When he felt something long, round, and metallic beneath his hands, he tugged and found himself holding a discarded plumbing pipe well over meter long. Shoving the end of it into the gut of the attacking officer, he leapt back up just in time to parry a strike from the other officer, whose nose appeared to be bleeding profusely.

He took a step back and got more settled, swinging his makeshift staff in defensive maneuvers to fend off the relentless officers. His days in the academy were paying off. He was the best vibrostaff and vibrosword wielder in his class, and finally, his training was coming in handy.

The battle continued for a couple more minutes, the officers taking many painful strikes to their legs, arms, torsos, and the bloody-nosed officer took another strike to the head, knocking him unconscious. The remaining officer, seeing that attack was futile, only half-heartedly attacked, and Ampocar realized that he was just stalling, waiting for the backup that would likely come...

His foreboding grew intense, and he sensed the urgent need to hit the deck immediately. Dropping to the ground, he felt the warm sizzle of a blaster bolt - probably a stun bolt, due to the risk of friendly fire - and heard it hit the other attacker immediately behind him. He immediately rolled toward the speeders, slipping beneath one of the parked speeders, and crawling out behind it and ducking for cover, leaving his pipe behind as he reached for his own blaster.

The blaster bolts came more frequently, and looked more powerful as well, as he realized the four other officers were trying to gun him down right there. He didn't know much about using the Force, but he hoped that it would come to his aid right then and there. Catching a glimpse of the nearest officer, he envisioned shooting the officer in the chest and then whipped his blaster around the top of the blaster-scorched speeder and blasted him right in the chest with a stun bolt. He did this again twice more, and found himself in a shootout with a lone conscious officer, who had taken cover behind the other end of the same speeder.

Knowing he had to escape before more backup came, he looked around desperately for anything he could use. Right in front of him, blown out by a blaster bolt earlier, was an open panel to one of the speeder's repulsors. Continuing to fire at the other officer, he reached into the open panel, and felt around, realizing that this was a repulsor model he was familiar with. Taking a risky momentary glance at the wiring inside, he found the yellow wire he was looking for, and jerked it loose, making sure the end was still exposed. Ducking back to safety as he continued to fire, he then felt for the plate he was seeking out - there it was. He then quickly jammed the exposed wire onto the plate and started rolling laterally out of the way, knowing he only had a couple seconds before it would overload.

The explosion, not particularly deadly by anyone's standards, did serve to upend the speeder and send it careening into the remaining officer, giving Ampocar the opportunity to flee without worrying about being shot in the back. It was just in time too, because he could hear the drone of more speeders coming his way. Ducking into another backalley, he sprinted, meandering down random paths at a dead run this time, trying to keep his bearing and make his way to the spaceport.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:20 am

*After over an hour straight of running at a near sprint, avoiding security team and populated areas, he ducked into an abandoned building, climbing through an open window to catch his breath. He was grateful for his conditioning and training, but was ready to figure out how to use the Force as well, hearing how Jedi and other Force users could run for hours on end without getting tired.

Pulling out his datapad, he looked at a map of the city, and noticed that he was closer to the spaceport than he had thought. He then pulled up a list of arrivals and departures, searching for a transport that would be likely to take a fugitive off-planet. There is was, a banged up YT-2400 - Captain Nado Lakari, a Bith, not much info on them, so they are probably not some big commercial freighter pilot. Looked independent, maybe a good shot. His comlink code was even listed.

Pulling out his own comink, he packed everything else away and stood near the open window he came through, preparing for a quick flight once he made this call. Switching to a secure frequency, he made the call.*

:: Captain Lakari, you don't know me, but I have an opportunity for you to make some extra credits. ::

==Lakari==
:: Who is this??? ::

:: I'm no danger to you. I'll explain when I meet you at your ship in 30 minutes and I'll use the codeword 'edessa'. We'll talk again then. Keep quiet about this. ::

*Ampocar didn't give Captain Lakari the opportunity to respond, crushing his comlink beneath his foot and bounding out of the window before his comlink gave away his location and got him caught.

At a near sprint again, he made his way toward the spaceport in his same meandering manner.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 pm

*Finally making it to the spaceport, he finds that the civil war currently going on has strained security to the point that no one even notices him slip through one of the terminals and make his way to the pad where Captain Lakari's ship is berthed. 5 minutes ahead of schedule, he decides to hide out behind a large pile of durasteel crates, watching the ship before him, and awaiting the appearance of the Bith captain he is seeking out.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:44 pm

*And there he was, the bulbous head of a Bith walking out to stand by the ship. Composing himself and wating until the Bith's head was turned, he slipped out from behind the crates and moved into a nearby entryway, making an abrupt turn to walk toward the ship as if he had just arrived.

The Bith captain merely looked at him with suspicion. With a slight smile, Ampocar said.*

"Edessa, Captain."

==Captain Lakari==
"Victory, eh? I figured you were a local, from your accent, and your used of that old language. Has a nice ring to it, but there's a sound much more musical to me - credits." *Captain Lakari cocked his head with interest and asked* "Now, what has this little Arkanian got for me?

*Trying to bite back anger from the insults, no doubt intentional considering the inconvenient circumstances he put the Bith in, Ampocar breathed heavily, trying to compose himself for this business transaction, then answered calmly.*

"I need transit off-planet. I don't care where, but I need to go, you're slated to depart soon, and I can pay you 5,000 credits now, and another 5,000 when we arrive. Interested?"

*The Bith chuckled, looking Ampocar in his eyes.*

==Captain Lakari==
"Why would the almighty Arkanian need a ride off of this planet? Too cold for you? Too many people with heads bigger than mine?" *chuckles*

"Just personal reasons..." *Taking a moment to think, a pained expression comes across his face.* "Ok, I'll be honest... my lover, she... well, she left me... I don't want to talk about it, I just want to get away. That's why I'm offering so much."

*With a look of amusement, the Bith spoke, biting back another chuckle*

==Captain Lakari==
"I'm not fool, white-haired one. I could turn you over to the authorities right now... but I wouldn't get a dime for you then. And even if I did, the reward would be less than I'm offering.

*Ampocar let out a slight forced laugh, and said*

"Yeah, we tend to be stingy when it comes to lesser beings. Must be our white hair..." *winks*

==Captain Lakari==
"You're not on my ship yet, and I have no credits. I won't endure your humor until I at least have the credits, and if you annoy me, I'll ask for another thousand to keep me from shooting you out of the airlock."

*Ampocar's smile faded, and he reached into his knapsack, pulling out a small bag of money - one of many, all kept separate to appear that he had hardly any money, despite the large stash he had always kept in the knapsack for emergencies such as this. Fishing through the bag, he pulled out 5000 in untraceable credits and handed them over to the captain.

After counting it all, the captain said*

==Captain Lakari==
"Okay, uh... I'll call you Snowy Eyes... get on board, and you can take the guest quarters in the rear near the engine compartment... And as a head's up, my co-pilot, she's a Falleen and a master thief. Keep that in mind if you suddenly start finding her attractive..."

*Ampocar just smiled weakly as he started to ascend the boarding ramp*

"Thanks for the heads up - the last thing either of us need is her stealing your other 5,000 from me."

*The Bith just shook his head and boarded the ramp behind him.

Finding his small quarters right by the engine compartment, he gave it a quick once-over and then set his belongings down on the bunk, and kicked back for a moment, taking a deep breath and realizing that he may actually make his way off this planet in one piece after all.

After a few minutes, the ship lifted off from the spaceport and made its way into orbit.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:16 pm

*The man was standing naked in the cellar chaimber. THe blood of the male prisonar was covering his body, erupting from his mouth and going down... As the kids aorta was cut by the knife in the old mans hand, it had sprayed more blood then he could drink...

The woman was screaming. Why was she screaming? She was about to go on a road into spiritual assendence. Through Ignatius work, she would become a part of HIM... a part of a GOD.

He walked up to her, and kneeled in front of the young woman. She was beggin for mercy, and she was crying... No need for mercy, she will thank him later, in spirit, she will oversee his life, make sure he is secure... she will love him into eternety... Yes... she will be thankfull.

His knife carved itself slowly in between her nosetrills... her screaming being his soundtrack of life. Her trying to get free his ambition to do it right... THe thin fil├â┬® knife was moving through her nose, and into her brain...

After a moment, she didnt breathe.

It was then he started to cut peaces of meat of both of them, fine peaces, with low fat on them... he bashed them out, and put them into a nice Taim and Pepper mix, and fried them with some onions and broccoli...

a fine dine it was... a fine dine.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 am

A light blue painted A-wing lands in one of the citie's landing pads and a young Morganian female hops out of the cockpit. She pays for the time she thinks she will be staying here, and secures her ship. Once done with that she ran her slender white hand through her short red hair and left the landing pads to go farther into the city. A new place.... she lied it. The other planet she had been on was recovering from a recent conflict though this city seamed better put together. no tail tail signs of war here.... She looked about in her mid 20s, and was garbed in a dark red shirt which clung to her body, and black tight gens. A tight black jacket was over her shoulders. Her appearance could to some people be considered nice, but she never really flaunted it unless she wanted to. Her slender figured wieved it's way through the crouded streets, as she took in the sights of the city. She scanned the signs looking for an a hotel she might find to stay at for a while.. until she established herself and was able to find a more lasting place to stay.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm

*He was smoking a large cigarr, with the finest champaign of the Galaxy in his other hand, in a cristal glass made by master hands... His suit, a highly expensive tailored one black, same as his tie, with the "ID" emblem for Ignatius Dearborne. His now swiftly graying hair. The line of his face, old and gentle, still keeping the handsomeness it owned for so many years. A real charmer, a james bond kind of man. He HAD to be, he was elected for sexyest man of the year several times in the tip of his manhood. being a moviestar made it rather easy too...

But nowdays he just directed... wrote some scripts even, and he was more and more scared of what it became. He started to become darker and darker he saw. It was maybe the questions that filled his mind, about life, soul, and this thing called the force.

Oh... not to mention what he has been doing the last couple of years. How he lured fans, or people off the street into his limmo, his home... his basement. Did some home movies, that nobody will ever see while he is alive, but him, and those IN the movies.
And he felt again, he felt the need for it, the need... he wanted to hurt someone again. To see into their eyes, just to see the moment their will leaves, and see the difference between soul, will, and maybe see the force there somewhere. See what life IS.

He was really close last time, he believed, with the lovers he had lured into his den. They were really passionate about their love, young and naive. They showed him things about feelings he never knew, only played, acted on movies.

And he needed something new...

Something different then Arkanians maybe....*
PreviousNext

Return to Adascopolis