Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Adascopolis

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:06 am

Adascopolis

*Adascopolis was a city on Arkania.*

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Re: Adascopolis

*25 000 Togorian troopers - 5000 snipers, 10000 Rangers & 10000 Marines are stationed awaiting their Queen's return*

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:25 pm

*Hardware & 25000 Togorian Rangers arrive with Engineers - construct of the shutter shields commence immediately*

:Construction 14% complete::

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 pm

*Togorian Troopers continue to set up defenses & engineers work on the shield. The bustle of the city carries on*

:Shield construction 38% complete::

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:08 pm

::Shield construction 79% complete::

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:36 am

::Shield construction complete::

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:33 am

*A message is relayed over all comm systems and widespread over the holonet on the whole of Arkania..*

:: The Queen has been kidnapped by the Galactic Empire! The Queen has been kidnapped! Ready all troops! ::

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 pm

*1 HCI drop ship lands in a clearing 100 of Halocrofts best workers and 500 droids begin to build a manor on the outskirts of the city for Lord Nexus*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:27 pm

*Nexus Manor is near completed, it is a large white citadel, built on a plateu, then a tower is built up, long bridges connect the buildings, infront of the manor is the beautiful tropical gardens, and courtyard, the bridge is outside of the grid shielding by personal request and snow falls on the bastion, there is a large circular platform that can land a large freighter or host a special occasion, the HCI drop ship lands with Nexus peace contingent of Angel droids and Arch Angel Droids, as well as Iron Knight IIs and a squad of dark legions, a large wall and gate sets the peremeter...*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 am

*The castle is complete, it is now atop 2 mountains, large bridges connecting them, inside of the castle is a work of art with carvings and sculptures as well as paintings lining the hallways, the main complex is a large slab of marble, containing a dining hall a hanger, garage, comfort room, confrence rooms, atrium and other things, then up the stairs and across the naboo style bridge going over the deep void of a valley between the 2 mountains leads to a large pyramid of obsidiant marble, it is dark yet a mysteriously beautiful home, at the top is transparisteel which holds nexus personal quarters looking over the property, the droids guard the gated entry to the first bridge...they are the only visible military, minus the fighters circling the mansion in a constant cycle*

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 pm

*The Sky suddenly becomes black and lightning begins to strike the Tundra. Dark Lord Abyss speaks through the force from far far away in a distant part of the galaxy. His voice echos with the voices of his many victims<< Arcael I will find you I wanted to warn you of the fate that will befall those who assist you. I will devour their essance and all that will remain will fall to ash. I will burn the entire planet until its surface is but glass and then I will find you, I hope you were not stupid enough to go home to warn you people because it is my first STOP! >> His many voices echo for a time and fade ominously as does the storm the entire planet seems to fall silent after the storm fades*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:14 pm

*Arcael awakens in the medical facility disoriented and unsure of how long he has been unconscious. He sits up ubruptly not sure if the message from Abyss was a dream or something that got through to him through the Force and realizes he must speak to someone to find out. A nurse turns the corner and sees Arcael standing there fully dressed and drops the tray she is carrying since only yesterday he was in critical condition.*

[NPC]Sir you must sit down![/NPC]

IC: No, I am fine. thank you for your hospitality.*

[NPC]Very well. I must notify the Queen of your preseance.[/NPC]

IC: No need, I shall go myself I need to speak with her anyhow. Thank you again.*

*Arcael steps through the door and as he does he touches the nurse, who was busy collecting the tray from the floor, ever so slightly. he turns and bends doewn picking the tray up for her and smiles agentle gaize into her young eyes.IC: Congradulations, you are going to be a mother. I suggest you take it easy and avoid the usual behaviors that any mother must.* The nurse stands stund by his prediction and smiles tearfully as Arcael turns and heads in the direction of the Queen whom he senses is strong in the Force.*

IC: *

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:55 am

*10000 Rangers & 10000 Marines leave posts & begin work clearing cybergenetic labs*
<<This is not a hostile move - it is an evacuation. That said don't resist>>

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 am

*Cybergenetic lab technicians are also rounded up with the doctors. Some woke at home in beds are quite shocked but comply with the Togorians. Labs are strippeed bare*

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:19 am

<<Anything removed will be returned. It is for your protection & we are working under the authorization of An Tiarna Dubh>> *The name strikes fear into the hearts of young & old. To the latter this is the name of nightmares - the avenging angel of the Concordia line who laid bodies in piles; those old enough to remember his return only reinforce the legend. Not a word of protest is heard & some join in the work*

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:22 am

<<All trade has been suspended indefinitely. All IF troops are to be removed>>

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:45 am

*The removal of all IF staff, cybergenetic technicians & doctors is complete*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:49 pm

*Sick people line the street cursing at the IF and there abandonment*

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:02 pm

*Amongst the daily hustle and bustle of everyday life in Adascopolis, the city on Arkania known for it's skilled scientists and extensive labs, business is booming despite the removal of the IF. Air traffic seems busier than usual as the Arkanian Dominion is preparing for an important conference that is soon to take place in the Capital Building in Novania. Guards patrol the streets as well as the airways ensuring the city is kept in order, waiting for the days to pass by until their Queen arrives to deliver her address to the Dominion. Having just been accepted into the New Galactic Republic, Arkania was prospering more than ever..*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 pm

*J type barge lands at Castle Korr, the walkway falls, Baron Nexus disembarks it, his servants rush up with pleasures, Nexus takes a rum and warm towel then heads off to his private quarters*
Next

Return to Adascopolis