Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Training Grounds

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:41 pm

Training Grounds

*The Training Grounds were a section of the Fortress that was the same size as a standard sports field. fashioned with large boulders every so often, the majority of the grounds were covered in grass and dirt. Along the side, there was a storage area for droids and a command node that controlled to option to train with scenarios. The node controlled the programming of the droids as well.*

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:54 am

Re: Training Grounds

*Crucifix set up a gauntlet scenario, with waves that would double. He started with two, and then it became four, then eight, then sixteen and upwards.*

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:02 pm

* Darth Ruyn walks forward*

"I see you one of the new apprentices.....care to spar?"

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:11 pm

*After the battle was done, Crucifix stood tall amidst dozens of shattere droids, he had several wounds, but seemed to ignore them. He activated his comlink to call his master.*

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:31 pm

*Crucifix received his fellow apprentice's call for aid, and decided that he would go fight. He left to find a vehicle*

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:15 pm

*Corallis entered the Training Grounds. Walking over to the Controll pannel he activates 2 IG-100 MagnaGuards.*

This should be interesting.

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 pm

*As the MagnaGuards come out they activate there staffs and begin to circle around Corallis. He reaches for his sabers but does not activate them. One MagnaGuards jumps at him from behind swing a downward strike. Corallis turns with uncanny speed and activates one of his sabers bring it up in time to block the attack. He does a spin to the side and swings a strike left to right. The Gaurd blocks it easy and starts spinning his staff strikeing at him ever few rotations. The other MagnaGuard jumps in and starts swinging right and left On corallis side. Corallis Blocks each Spinning blow takeing steps back he activates his second saber in time to block the other Guards attacks. Corallis jumps back and dives at the guard on his swing downward strike while swinging an upward stirke at the same time. The guard blocks the Downward strike but isnt fast enought as Corallis blade comes up the middle and cleaves the Gaurd in half. The other gaurd lunged at Corallis as the previous one is destroyed Strikeing left, right ,and left again. Corallis Spins missing the first strike, he blocks the left then the right and returns wiht his own strikes swing left, right, down, up. The gaurd steps back blocking each attack with ease. As the guard blocks his upward strike he kicks it in the chest knocking it back and throws his saber it catchs the droid in the arm and its arm falls off. It charges Corallis stabeing at him. Corallis spins and putting force in his leg kicks the saber it flys out of the guards and then Corallis jumps at him swinging left to right it cleaves the gaurd in half. As its top half falls he stabs it in the head destroying it.*

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:03 pm

*Corallis used the force to pull the bodys onto each other so there wasnt a huge mess.*

what a pitty that was to easy.

*He stood there thinking of ways to make the fight harder.*

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:33 pm

*Corallis turned and left. He would pracetice more tomorrow. He left to see if there was a library.*

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:49 pm

*Leora came to the training grounds and Leora sat down and began meditating, waiting for Decieus' call*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:53 pm

<< The trials are conducted in the Chamber of trials, meet me there >>

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:19 pm

*Corallis entered the Training ground and walked over to the controll pannel and activates 3 IG-100 MagnaGuards. He walks over and stands awaiting Magnagaurds.*

Maybe this will be harder.

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:52 pm

*The 3 IG-100 MagnaGuards are activated and circle around Corallis. Spinning the electro Staffs. 2 of them lung at Corallis swinging Diagnal strikes at him. Corallis activates his lightsaber and brings them up in a flash blocking the attacks. He Spines Sending a kick at the Magna gaurd infront of him. The gaurd flyies backwards. At this the 3 Magnagaurd jumps in Swinging his staff right and left repetedly. Corallis brings his right saber up blocking each as they come. The guard from behind Swings a downward stirke. Corallis brings his left blade up and blocks it. Corallis jumps to the side away from the 2 magnaguards. The one that was sent flying is back up and with them now. 2 of them Jump and Corallis one swings a strike at Corallis side the other stabing at him. With a swift sidways swings he catchs the Stab and moves it aside catching the side swing holding them at bay. He Draws on the Force and increases his speed he Swings his other saber down catching one droids arm cutting it off. He then spends Kicking the guard closes to him in its side theres a loud smash and the 2 guards are sent stumbleing away. Corallis takes this oppertunity and Lunges at the 3 gaurd he swing a downward strike and swings a upperward Strike at the same time. The guard Blocks the Uppward swing but isnt fast enough as the Downward Strike slices down to its waist. The guard falls over.*

This is more like it.

*Corallis turns to face the other 2 they have stablized them selfs and are chargeing at him. He wipes the sweat Corallis charges them and jumps Swinging downward strikes. Both droids Bring there staffs up. Corallis expected this he Kicked at both of them Hitting them in the chest hard. There armor indents and they stumble backwards he jumps at the right one and swings his saber left righ down. The guard blocks the first 2 but isnt fast enough for the downward strike as it slice it it half. Corallis spins side ways Stikeing at the other with his left saber. The gaurd blocks it and swings his saber upwards. Corallis spins again and catchs the magnagaurd of gaurd and slices it in half. He stabs boths sabers down as its two halfs fall stabing it in the head. The magna guard explodes. Corallis steps backwards. He wipes the sweat of his face and lifts the gaurds up and puts them on the the preivous pile he had he deactives his sabers and sits down.*

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:35 pm

*Corallis stood After awhile he felt like haveing a drink so he headed to the cantina.*

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:04 pm

*Leora got to the training ground and turned to Corallis*
"Anything you feel like working on first?"

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 pm

*Corallis walked in following Smiling he loved the thought of battle. A true fighter always relied on his wepon and nothing else.*

About are little scruffle earlyer I went easy i didnt want to hurt you.

*Corallis laughed.*

I have never been one for Plans i just go with the flow of battle. What ever strike seems good i do but am always ready to Counter.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:17 pm

<< If you want a good challenge sometime young one, let me know >>

*Decieus laugh could be heard*

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:22 pm

<< I will do that sometime lord Decieus. I belive there is no better thrill then a battle between two strong people useing only sabers or fist. >>

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 pm

"Yeah sure thats what they all say"
*Leora cloaked herself with the force, making it almost impossible to detect and she circled Corallis*
<< You must learn that not everyone fights honorably. You must learn how to deal with these people... >>

OOC: Leora is very talented in stealth. She learned a lot about it when she ran away to a forest on Yoggoy for many years*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 pm

<< As well either of you, if you need honing or training, I am a master of of hand to hand combat. But very well young one, I shall have at you at some point. >>
Next

Return to Fortress of the Dark Tide