Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Grand Dukha Main Entrance Hall

The headquarters of the Honoghr High Command.

Adi

Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Grand Dukha Main Entrance Hall

*This large reception area, built to facilitate the public influx of traffic in and out of the Grand Dukha, has a high, stained glass, cathedral-style ceiling, with various corridors leading to the heart of the complex. Several doors are guarded by heavily-armed troopers, securing against any unwanted visitors in the restricted areas. This area is connected to the city streets of Nystao, and constant flows of people moving in and out of the complex make the job of the receptionist quite busy.

This is where all people coming in from the city proper enter the Dukha.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Grand Dukha Main Entrance Hall

*The stranger continues waiting as he watches for any kind of security...but he's feeling the disappointment as the security has taken him lightly. This is like a personal insult to him, as he crouches down; he reached, and grabs some of the dirt, and wrapped his hand around it. It helps him to feel the dark, cool soil on his hand. He closes his eyes and feels the pulling toward the massive city that he can see. He takes a deep breath as he begins his soft run to the city...

A half of hour later, he stops, as he reaches the massive city. He notices a empty seat between two people on the bench. In one swift movement, he takes the empty seat, and bows his head, as he pretends to be one of hundreds of thousands of people in the massive city.

While he is sitting there, he starts to consider his strategy, to force the attention of the security, of this planet. Perhaps this would even draw the attention of the rulers. His instincts, and his training, protest in his mind...It SCREAMED to not draw the attention, but this mission does not require stealth. He will accomplish far more when he has the attention.

While he decided on his plan, he can't believe the luck that one of the people sitting beside him wore the uniform of an officer in the planetary military. It seemed like a captain's uniform, but it will be enough for the required deed. He chuckles quietly, as it is not just luck but Fate that has appointed the Captain as the "security passcard" for this plan.

The Captain looked curiously, as he chuckles quietly. Drawing on his training, he pulls one of the throwing knives from the inside of his belt and positioned it around the Captain's stomach...midriff, to strike the liver, should the man not co-operate. He poked it softly into the Captain's gut, to ensure the Captain understood the threat. A soft voice again escapes from the lips of the finely trained assassin. Nothing is visible, save for his white eyes. His black face mask protected his face, as it served a few purposes...

And so it began...*

Captain, do not make any noise. Now listen to me carefully. I am in need of your services and you will give them to me. My knife is positioned so that if I so decided, I could very easily push this blade in, and you will die a long, painful death as the bile, and nasty things contained within will spill from the wound that is created. Carried by your bloodstream, it will travel all over your body. It is a horrible, painful death. You will be in sheer agony for 20, 30, even 40 minutes, depending on how tough you are...

*The terrified Captain stares at the white eyes with shock, as he understands the threat. He is too young to die. He also has family to take care of, including his sons. He gave up his will to fight, as the stranger with the white eyes has told him that he will kill him. It seems so cold, as the winter, and so full of purpose. The captain nods his head to acknowledge the threat, he is afraid that he will provoke the white-eyed man to give him the death that stranger has just so implicitly promised.

The stranger smiles, as he sees the total surrender appear in captain's face, especially in his eyes. He knew that Fate has provided him with a good man, but his survival is FAR more important than just any captain. He was the last of the bloodlines that existed in the secret society for thousands upon thousands of years. He looks at the captain and brings his chin up to tell the officer to stand up. Both of them stand up slowly, as he swiftly moves to a more comfortable position, just a few inches behind, but remaining on left side of the captain. It will help them create a image that he is a very good friend of the captain's, and they have a conversation in private as they walk to the security desk. He leans in to the captain's ear and whispers softly, an instruction for him to give an order to the guard.*

Security guard, this is Captain Saintago. I am held hostage, and he has threatened to injure me, or other innocent people if you do not heed his demand. His only demand is that he have some information. So get your choobies up and do what he asks!

*He smiles as his left hand is freed. As he lets the small throwing knife appear in his hand, he tosses it up so it will fly in a beautiful arcing flip. It lands with the sharp tip down, only few inches away from the guard's hand to show that he is very serious. He lets the guard see the white eyes, which send several shivers up the guard's spine, as he rushes to find someone who is in charge to fix this situation. The black line of his mask curves up as he smiles gently. He slowly centered himself in the crowd of the main hall, waiting, watching, listening, for the answer. He knew this time he will have their attention. The question is, will they sacrifice several innocents to try to arrest or kill him? Of course, the Fate has just thrown the dice. Now, the question is...is it snake-eyes or just a lucky number 7.......*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:03 am

*The security guards was just sitting around playing a came of dice when the call came through. At first they didn├óÔé¼Ôäót think it was the real thing at first. It was when he told them to get there choobies up. The room came to life as it was like a circus now. It was only then that the started to try and get a hold of higher up.*

*Maya had been listening to the local law enforcement ban. She knew that with her skill they could come in handy. It was then got on her comm. Link*

This is Maya might be of help where can I met you at, Lt. Trey

Its okay Trey just stay calm until we find out what he wants. Now Okay will be there in a few mintues. Give me the link to the Captain comm. Link.

*Getting on before she did those she let herself draw on the force for strength that she would need then she just prayed that Adi was listening to this she just wanted to save this ones life. Her face came through with some power behind it.*

This is MayaLoyderas who would I have the pleasure of talking to..

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 am

*His eyes were focused so he could scan the building, to build an escape route in his mind. It is only necessary when he feels that he can't accomplish the goal here. As his mind works overtime, he heard the beep of the comlink from the captain. His eyes slowly turn, and look at the officer, as his eyes focus on the captain, to ensure that he will not try anything funny. The left hand reaches for the man's waist, and took the comlink from the captains belt. He continues staring at the captains face as he listens to the words spoken in a female voice from the other end of the com...

As he finishes listening to it, he sighs as the voice does not match his objective. He lets his mind relax. The other people around him are calm, and are unaware that there is a dangerous individual in their midst. The room is full of chatter, as he presses the transmission switch, and speaks in a quiet, menacing voice.*

"Excuse me, but YOU are not the one I seek. Get me the person who is in charge of this planet." *He pauses as his instinct speaks something quietly in his mind. And his mind agreed, it is best to avoid any surprises.* "Do not attempt to do anything. An error on your side would be costly, and more than likely cause a pointless death. It will not be on my hands that the blood lays upon. Now go find him.

*The black line that was the mouth of his mask turns upward as he speaks the word "him", which shows others that he does have some information. He lets the comm fall to the floor. He sighs softly, as it causes a loud feedback to the woman. The piercing sound of the staticy feedback echoes back to the her, as a shattering sound of annoyance. The reason for this is simple...The stranger stomped it after it clattered to the floor. It is a simple message that the woman should understand. The message is that he is in control of the situation, not her. He looks at the captain's surprised face and chuckles. He speaks again, close to the captain's ear, to ensure that the civilians bustling about around them will not hear what is to be said...*

"It will be over soon. Lets hope that things go according to my plan. it would be shame for those innocents to die if they do not. But don't worry, I have a feeling that he will come. Just relax, and do not do anything foolish that could cost your life, and you will come out on the other side with it intact."

*He stares hard at the captain to ensure that the last lines burn their way into the Captain's mind, burrowing deep into his brain. It is necessary for everything to be smooth. He tore his gaze from the captain, and continued watching the progress. His left hand rested on his belt, as he awaited the desired response from the leader he sought.

Otherwise there will be more souls visiting the land of dead this day...*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:24 pm

*All Maya could do was to let herself draw on her experience in the past let herself think of the people involved in this now. To her all live was precious no matter what. As she was in this train of though the comm. came to life it was the one that had started this all. Even those one could see she had a smile on her face. It was how he did that got her worried. He didn├óÔé¼Ôäót want to wait for her answer to the situation it seem the only one he want to speak to was Adieumus Matango . In her mind she had to make some desertions fast lives depend on it. Then came the sound of the stretching of the comm. it sent shivers up her spine. First thing was first. To get a hold of Adi to let him now the situation that was at the sooner the better.

Turning to Lt. Trey*

Lt. Trey go to the Matango private quarters bring him this message sir.

*Handing him a data pad with all the information that they had so far about the situations at hand. Then her hand turn to another one before speaking now her next concern was about the Captain live. Since he had broken the only commutations they had with he she knew she was going to have to go in. Anything was to let him know that they were working of his request. It seem the Lt could since what Maya was about to do..*

Listen very carefully this is your Captain life we are talking about don├óÔé¼Ôäót worried I have been in a lot more danger then this before I can take care of myself.

*Trey still not liking what she was about to do .*

Now Lt. Trey you have your orders go now..

*Turning to the others and bowing before she when out of there make shift center. Walking down to where she could feel the came last location was she didn├óÔé¼Ôäót want to spoke him. She letting herself walks with calmness and open handed all she had on her was her medical herb bag there was now weapons to be seen but it still didn├óÔé¼Ôäót mean that she didn├óÔé¼Ôäót have them.

Now to hunt what she was seeking it was all she could do was to let herself to search the crowd it wasn't look before her eyes was on a pair. It was then that it was the fear then she knew it was Captain from some of the few times she had saw him around. It wasn├óÔé¼Ôäót long before she had him pin as he was giving off a kind of darkness that was dangerous going walking up to him she was nothing more then doing this as she came up to the man but not to do anything that would cause him to do anything foolish. Knowing now that she had plan in her mind now she could only hope that this would work.

Getting close to him whisper to him..*

How about we go somewhere to get a nice drink so we can talk about this and wait?

*She was now showing she was in no way here to make trouble with him or wanting to fight just to get thing solve the best way she knew how to..Her eyes lock onto his for a second then let them wonder to a side door lending to a private club..then back to him as it was in his court how he play this out..*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 pm

*He scowls at her, as she thinks she has gotten closer to him without detection. She is lucky that he chooses to not punish her for not listening to his simple message. He keeps watching her, as he decides to give her a lesson..and a punishment. He closes his eyes as the Fate has already decided. He opens his eyes and it looks so different. Weird shapes appear in his eyes, as his left hand pulls a small throwing knife from his weapon belt. He smiles as he catches a small gap in the crowd where Maya is standing with one of the civilians. This is regretful, but Maya should learn that her actions will always have a consequence. He takes a deep breath, as his mind calculated the distance and velocity. Now, the rest is by his instinct. His hand was a blur as it snapped forward to send a burst of power into the throw. The small knife sails across the gap so beautifully as a boat sails straight in the calm ocean. As the civilian turns to the side, the knife passes his throat. To the untrained eye, it seems like the small dagger misses his throat complete. But to his eyes, he notices that there is a thin red line, and the bleeding has started.

He smiles as he knew what had happened. He has nicked the carotid artery in his neck, torn it a little bit, that by his estimation, the victim will die from blood loss in a few minutes without treatment.. He also believes that his knife also damaged the larynx and pharynx to ensure he doesn't make any noise. He is proud that his aim is precise enough to ensure that victim can survive for another 9 minutes. He has shown so much accuracy for a simple assassin, it was almost scary...

It is just a simple punishment, and another message to Maya. He touches the Force in the dark, brooding voice that only Maya can hear.*

<< I told you to get him. But you disobeyed this simple demand. I destroyed the comlink to show you that I do not want to talk to anybody else...only HIM. But you choose to come here, and whisper to me, in an attempt to negotiate with me. Well, let me teach you something about this "negotiation." To attempt to have successful negotiations, you need to have a something you can use against that person. For a example, notice that a young woman probably 34 years old, possible mother, has fallen to the floor. >>

*He pauses to let her look at the woman, then resumed in a menacing voice.*

<< You will notice that there is a small red line with a bruise on it on her throat. Also you should se that it is bleeding. What I did is damage her voice box and nick a small slit in her carotid artery. She will have maybe, oh, I dont know, perhaps 8 or less minutes to live before it ruptures, and you wont be able to save her. She requires immediate medical attention. This is your lucky day, I will "negotiate" with you. Leave me alone and get him... and in return, I will let you leave with that person. Otherwise, she will die and it will be YOUR fault. And another person will be in the same situation and depend on you. All you have to do is nod to me then you can leave with her. Remember, right now, she would have 6 minutes or less. You do not want to risk it. >>

*The smile fell from his face, as he does not like to harm innocents who do not deserve this kind of punishment. But, it seems that is only way he can teach her a lesson. His arms relax to his side and rest upon the belt again. He waits to see the nod from Maya. Also, he can't believe that she would even risk to attempt this. He feels the stares from the captain, and guesses that the officer thought he had killed someone. He ignored it all, as he watches Maya carefully. The people around them have no idea what has happened. It is beneficial for both sides to not let the crowd panic, otherwise there would be a great deal more injury in the ensuing panic. He lets a breath escape from his lips, as he acknowledges that he is in the control of this situation once again.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 am

*It was the chill that she was getting now that of fingers bring a dark blanket to cover. It was the voice that was speaking to her mind now. What it had to say didn├óÔé¼Ôäót make her happy at all. Maya├óÔé¼Ôäós face didn├óÔé¼Ôäót change her lips still had her smile on her face her eyes was lock on him now. Now her force like its own glowing blanket when out to search until her eyes come to rest on the young woman on the floor now with a circle of on looker around her now. To her eyes there was two on the ground trying to figure out what was wrong with her.
She didn├óÔé¼Ôäót move a inch her eyes going to the woman├óÔé¼Ôäós neck now she let the force enhance her sight seeing the thin line now. Her eye going back to him now her eye color was turning a deeper shade of pink now.*

*Nodding to him with a little smile on her face now.*

<< Adieumus Matango the owner of the planet is held up wanted me see if you need to make your stay more enjoyable... >>

*Going over to the room parting the crowd to get to her now turn patient. Her hand quickly went into her brown leather bag on her bring out a green looking vile she let the cap slide off the bottle. Letting herself sink deep into the force at the same time she herself make a Illultions of sorts. It was like the crowd didn├óÔé¼Ôäót see anything at all as they went there ways. Only then did she slip the liquid down her. The green stuff started to go down bonding with the damage cells. Sinking deeper into her trance feeling it work she started to let herself go to work going as deep was the wound she was start the mending there and work her way out. It was like she was putting together a puzzle in her mind she could see every tissue, blood vessel she knew this would take the most time she let her come to the muscles as she started to bond them back together. Then the skin was next which had the less damage. It was after she got done there that she back out. As she was almost done she touched the women mind and planed what had happen was nothing much then just a fall. Then took away what had really happen it was like it never happen to her she was just about her own life doing her errors for her family.

Standing back up now helping the room up she sent her on her way before dropping the Illustion that she had created. Getting on the comm. link again to see what was taking Adi so long. Her eyes shifting back to the one to the situations at hand. Her eyes going to her comm. link for nay word that Adi was on his way but nothing so far.*

Adi

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 pm

*Matango was in the hallway, leading from the restricted area of the Grand Dukha to the public wing. He was frantically sending messages to calmly get the people out of the Main Hall, and the troopers were moving slowly, and advising the people that the Prince was coming, and he was going to be handling the little 'issue' in the reception area.

Pulling the pistol from his left hip, the one loaded with shatter rounds, Adi watched as it sync'ed up with his targeting implant. The monotone male voice spoke in his ear, confirming the targeting unit was online, and in sync with the pistol.*

::New weapon detected. Scanning...scanning...weapon system online, and active. Targeting implant, online. CLOWDS system, online, and loaded.::

*His blood began to race, as he rounded a corner. He had loaded in his arm a sleeve of the gas grenades *three of them*, riot control shot in shotgun shells, and a sleeve of tranquilizer darts. Since returning from Manaan, Adi had kep non-lethal rounds in his arm, due to being home on Honoghr. Hopefully, the intruder would be willing to negotiate...

Rounding the corner, and entering the hall, Adi saw the last of the crowd being ushered out. The troopers went to move back into the room, but Adi sent the message that they were to leave.

Matango was going to handle this alone, one way or another...

Spotting the man, and the officer, one that Adieumus did not know, he got a lock on the stranger with the targeting eye.*

::Target, hostile. Thirty feet, and closing. Lock, complete.::

*The man knew what he was doing. His posture alone showed great skill...This one was gonna be tough...Looking directly at the man, not dropping the pistol from its locked-on position, Adi activated the laser sighting system, as a backup.

He was taking no chances.

Adi began to speak to the man, in an attempt to qualm the situation, without escalating it further...*

Adieumus-"Well, you got me here, stranger. What is it you want?"

*Short, simple, and sweet. It was how Adi had done this as of late. Fighting Zanos had changed him, and it wasnt necessarily a bad thing.

The red dot from the laser sight adorned the new stranger's forhead, as Adi awaited a response...*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:54 am

*The crazed form of Tin Man made its way slowly towards the entrance of the Grand Dukha, part of his mind was able to tell him that this is where the help he needed would come from. But the other part of his mind told him that this is where horrors of unspeakable magnitude will occour to him if he so decided to proceed inward.

The manner in which the Advanced Frontline Hyperintellegent Command Droid moved was like that of a re-animated corpse that was brought forth from the grave for some evil purpose, and yet was still somehow fluidlike, almost graceful. That is to say, the way he moved reflected the condition his mind was in. He was utterly broken, haunted by the shadows of the ghosts of a past he had not lived. Of actions he had not taken. They weren't his memories! It wasn't fair for him to carry the burden of another's past! His thoughts became scrambled, there was the appearance of emotions, the droid could not tell if this was another aspect of his A-AI programming or if he was really experencing the thing which make cellular beings both so strong, and so weak.*

Stopping at the doorway, the boy slowly turned back towards the lifeless form of his mother, the expression on her severed face held a look of neither shock, nor pain...simply of fear. He knew that his mother had feared for her only son's life. Who would be there to take care of him? He knew now as he turned and walked out from the room that he was the only one who could take care of himself now...

*Suddenly, Tin Man dropped all of his weapons, the dissrupter, the Blaster carbine..everything. He stood stock still before the Grand Dukha for nearly three minutes. Shaking as if awakening from a deep and dark dream, Tin Man took a step forward. His movements were slow, diliberate. All around him he could see the faceless shadows of his nightmares, they croweded in on him. Seeking to crush him beneath their numbers. It was at that moment that his vocabulators did something strange, without command or realtime.run promt, his vocabulators issued forth a gutteral utterance, low and menacing, it was as if to warn off any who were near him. Again without command or promt, almost as if by instinct. The droid dropped down to his hands and feet reversing the joints in his knees so that they protruded upward behind him. The outer layer of his armor plating in some sections hinged outward, protruding like the spines of a Dark Lizard or Dark Tongue. Giving him the appearance of a four legged predator covered in long and rather sharp looking spines.

His vision became clear, accute...easily picking out and marking the weak points in the building's superstructure, it was then that the citizens that had been within the Dukha as the events within unfolded. The droid's targeting retinals began picking and marking the easy and vulnerable strike points for each cellular being that fled the chaos within. It was then that he lunged forward, the first bound took him nearly seven meters from his original position, landing upon a citizen and crushing her to the stone steps that she had stood upon a moment before. The second leap took him past the troops that had been ushering people outside as they fired at him. Lashing out with one arm to each side, the deadly vibroblades extended from the sections within his forearms and gutted the troopers on either side of him, slashing their stomachs open and spilling the vicera inside. The end of the second leap took him inside the Dukha itself...instantly the droid's retinals picked up on Prince Adi and the Second man, and the droid paused for a moment. At the sight of Adi, Tin Man somehow was gaining control of his programming again. He could feel the other "ghost" programming fighting back, trying to take over the droid's actions once again. But this time Tin Man prevailed. Remaining in his crouching position on all fours, the droid spoke*

::Adi...?::

*It was a single word, but it was all that Tin Man could think to say. The situation that was lying before him was easy enough to determine. But the droid was unsure as to how to proceed from here. Glancing back out the door he saw the actions he had taken, and at that moment he could feel his control start to slip...*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:20 am

*He watches as the man who claims to be the Prince walks in the room with no guards. It took either a very brave or a very foolish man to face the assassin of the Fate. But he has some respect for that man├óÔé¼Ôäós courage. He looks down to the Prince├óÔé¼Ôäós hand. He was very disappointed as he noticed a pistol in the man├óÔé¼Ôäós hand. This has lost him respect of the Prince. The Prince that he has heard of in the tales that have been span around the galaxy even, in the Unknown Region, were much different that what he say before him today. His mouth seems to frown as he studies the weapon more closely. His white eyes are trained on it and he seems to understand that it is no ordinary weapon.

He chuckles as he stepped few inches back and moves to his right to ensure the Captain is in front of him. He careful rearranged his body to ensure the captain├óÔé¼Ôäós body can cover him. He puts his left hand from the belts to the left shoulder of captain to ensure he has good grip while the knife seems to move closer and it seems like a pink line appear but it is not enough to cause a tear in the skin. While those happen, his mood is very eerie calm and he is in good mood. For the first time, the Prince can hear his voice but it is has no menacing tone about it.*

"Hello, Prince. Finally, it is nice to meet you. With all due respect, I suggest you to holster your pistol. All it is doing is putting the young Captain├óÔé¼Ôäós life in danger. And both of us know that we do not want anything happen to a good man who has dedicated his life in the service for the planet he loves. You know very well that pistols can be very troublesome. I am sure you have experienced it a pistol wound victim in your life. So why don├óÔé¼Ôäót we three talk like gentleman."

*He pauses and sighs softly as he listens to the surroundings carefully. He is prepared for anything, and his escape route is ready anytime he chooses to use it. But his first objective, as it brought the Prince here, has been completed. The Fate will continue with or without the Prince. But right now, he knew that Prince will take a great role in the change that is to come in the Galaxy. The question is what path he will choose: accept the role that he is destined to have or let his death create discord in this galaxy. No matter what, either path is enough for a simple assassin of the Fate.

Is this the beginning or the end of the Prince├óÔé¼┬ª*

Adi

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 am

*The stranger's voice rang out, and held no animosity.

So then why was he holding a hostage, demanding to see Adieumus? It was, Adi figured, time to find out.

Slowly pointing the pistol upward, Matango disengaged the hammer, and holstered the weapon. If the stranger made any sudden moves, Adi would react accordingly. Until then, however, the stranger seemed to want to negotiate.*

Adieumus"Whatever it is you want, this is not the way to go about it. Using an innocent man as a shield is NOT good negotiation. Now, I've put my weapon away, how about you let your hostage go? You dont seem to want to cause any unneccesary death, or you wouldnt be standing there, threatening to kill this Captain...he would be long dead. Now, what is it exactly that you wish to say?"

*Before Adi could get an answer, a strange, yet familiar droid entered the Main Hall....it was...Tin Man? What configuration was he in??? And why was he in combat mode????*

Tin Man!! What in chaos is going on?? Why are you engaging? This is your home, not a battlefield!!

*The situation was growing more tense by the second....*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am

*In the midst of all of this turmoil yet another thing happens, out of the blue Adis comm begins to chirp with a message from orbit.*

:: Greetings Adi, it has been to long, may I come down? I assure you this is a friendly visit though I must remain ready if Mand'alore calls me. ::

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:08 pm

*Threw the years she had learn how to be the one to disappear in a sea of people. Even taking one step forward to be like an ant among the giants. It was only when Adi got on the seen that she brought a bigger smile on her lips. Sending a message to him through the force now.*

<< Adi I have Captain cover just make sure that he takes his eyes off him for a spit second while you take a seat. >>

*This would be the test her eyes met this dark man to make sure he saw her go. As luck would have it there was a young child by his other three brothers she pick up the child moved out of the area to help the young man that was the father of the children. As soon as she was out of the place she handed the father his child. Now came the her part in this all.

Letting the force come to both light and dark it was like a mixing of the to it blended to her body like one wrapping a present. As this happen she let herself us the power to let herself start blending of the so that she let vanish into thin air what was now look like nothing but thin air. She had one more step that was to let her force signature vanish. Knowing that not force was ever completely taken way using the plants that was all over the place as her cover she stay close to them took force to be sure that nothing could be take change. Then she spotted the place that would be the best for them to sit it was a table by a big planter with many colors of flowers that was vibrant in color. Sending a another message to Adi threw the force now..*

<< Let you sit over there I'll be waiting for you there... >>

*What she had in mind wasn't to take this one out not that wouldn't get any where as she was also wanting to get to the reason why this one would cause this trouble to get Adi to come out to mean with him but her concern was getting the Captain out of the clutches of this man a safely way. Making her way over she just hope that Adi could get his focus off the Captain then her other part of the plan would come into play.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:22 pm

*Solo smiled as he slipped out of the Hanger, he hid behind a pilliar that was in the archway. He glanced around before attaching a "grasping head" to a length of smartcord, which he tossed up to the roof. The head hit with a muffled clang before the graspers dug into the roof. After testing it Solo started to slowly climb up.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 pm

*The silent war had resumed within SDs mind. The "Ghost" Programming was taking more and more ground. Tin Man was fighting back but his grip was beginning to wane. If one were to look at him they would notice that the right photoreceptor was red, while the left was the usual green. Tin Man felt the oppressive strength of the "Ghost" Programming as it rushed over the matrices of Tin Mans core programming.*

Adi-Tin Man!! What in chaos is going on?? Why are you engaging? This is your home, not a battlefield!!

*The sharp words rang within Tin Man's audioreceptors as he slipped into the darkness that occoured when the "Ghost" was in control. Tin Man's conciousness splashed down in the cool liquid abyss of ignorance, he could observe his actions...but had no say in how they were carried out.

Both photoreceptors glowing a rich red, the droid leapt again, a mere 3 meters this time. Placeing itself at the mid point between the two men present in the Dukha, forming a nice little triangle.

Rising up on its two (now reverse jointed) legs the droid spoke. It's voice was the same as Tin Man's...but there was something more beneath it. Something, broken, sinister and possibly even evil.*

::Tin Man is not here, there is only the "Ghost". Home? I have no home, my home is among the shadows of nightmares, among the faceless ones that haunt your very thoughts...I am the one wh-::

*Tin Man's conciousness felt an urge that he had not experienced before, at the mention of the faceless ones he became...Angry, straining, the essence willed its way upward from the liquid abyss and burst forth from the shadows of the mind.

Suddenly the photoreceptors flashed their regular green for a split second. Within that instant the prince would hear the true voice of Tin Man.*

::Adi, help::

*Then, just as soon as it had come, the voice was gone. The droid that stood before them was again under the control of the "Ghost" Programming.

Tin Man's Conciousness was barely able to get that small message through before the Ghost could react, a sudden and crushing pressure was "felt" on Tin Man's very essence. He crashed downward again hitting the liquid abyss as if it were a slab of duracrete, now he could only watch the events unfold before him.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:33 pm

*An Acclamator Assualt Ship dropped in 1,300 Slayers their modified sonic grenades, as well as their blasters down from its doors. They deployed parachutes and landed within Nyasto, after stowing the chutes they split into three groups, two groups of 500 went to the entrances/exits/city surrounding the Grand Dukha and it's main hall, while the other group of 300 set up a stinger site in case the man got through the 1,000 Slayers that were in the city, near the Dukha.*

<< Adi, all is ready, make your move. >>

*From his asended position relaxed and stretched out to the force, deeper and deeper he pulled untill he felt, that he had indeed gained dominion over it. If it came to a fight he would enjoy being at full strength. The warrior in his blood was calling.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:38 pm

*The man laughs at the Prince├óÔé¼Ôäós plea; he'd be insane to think he'd let them go. After all, he was stranded on a planet filled with hostiles. He let out a sigh as he moved in on the captains position. With a quick expert motion, the knife plunges into the captain's thoracic cavity, spilling his guts onto the ground.

But before the prince could react, the image disappeared; it was only an illusion.. The man was standing there with his knife on the captain├óÔé¼Ôäós stomach. He eased off the captains stomach, dispersing some pressures on his body. He had shown the prince he was an assassin to be reckoned with.*

├óÔé¼┼ôRelax, the captain is unharmed. That was to show you, that I do not want to be forced to act, as well as a taste of my strength in the Force. Let me deliver the messages, that I've come all the way here for.├óÔé¼┬Ø

*He gazes over at the prince with white eyes, analyzing for any new weakness. Not that it mattered. The prince had done exactly as he had asked. Perhaps, The Fate was right, once again. The man's lips curve into a kindness smile, as he prepares to deliver the final message. He would reveal the destiny, that the Fate had brought to the prince. Bringing his hand down towards his belt, he retrieves an unknown device from it's resting place. He presses the button located on the machine and drops it to the ground. It let out a blast of radio waves, scrambling the view of the cameras; now no one else would hear the message.

He was wrong though. It wasn't the end of the journey. It has only just begun.*

├óÔé¼┼ôI apologize, but the captain could not be set free. You can put your mind at ease; death only came to those that deserved it. I could have killed that woman with ease, but she only obtained a cut. I know Maya is a healer, and I know that her moral fiber overcomes her political side. Every event has been calculated and approved by the Fate. I am not alone."

*He paused once more to analyze the princes face; looking once more for subtle changes before beginning again.*

├óÔé¼┼ôThe captain will be safer with me, because I do not make rash decisions. But that's beside the point; you want to know why I am here. I was sent, to give you your role in the galaxy. There is a great change coming, that you cannot stop. You are apart of this change, not matter what. There are two roles that have been prepared for you;the first being your death. It will cause a growing rift. Everything here will fall apart, and if the other powers do not take the Dark Angel, then it will be destroyed. But you have a second choice; work with me to make sure this change is successful. My faith is in the latter of the two because...├óÔé¼┬Ø

*He exhales deeply, bringing his voice down to a volume barely audible.*

<< You are one of us. >>

*He breathes in as he watches the princes reaction, though never letting his senses rest as he looked around the room. His first objective was complete now that he had delivered his message. But now he had two objectives; both riding on the princes answer. He prayed silently to the Force that the prince would make the prudent decision; his blood was too valuable to waste. The prince has heard his bluff; now to wait for a draw or a fold....*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:44 pm

*Solo rappels down the collum, as he nears the ground he makes sure he is ready for a fight if need be. He tries to contact the Slayers, but gets only static, finally he reaches out to the force to force himself into their minds.*

*He grimaces as he uses the force to shout.*
<< Go now!!!!!! >>

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 pm

*Maya still staying where she was close to the plant life. It was the laugh that she didn't like in even there backs was to her now. Her eyes was turning a deeper pink as she let herself get ready but she wouldn't spring until she hear from Adi or had her window. Knowing that the window wouldn't be know until that second in time was on her to act. Maya knew that force was her aid but it couldn't only do so much. This is where her wise and age would play in her instincts that she had development over the years to be homed.

Then she had this prick then it was a tingle come over her like some thing was going to happen this is when she got ready her muscle was tense ready for her mind to give them a command to work as one in her little plan. Then it happen right before her eyes it was only for a second that she saw it unfold her mind and heart wanted to scream out but she knew better to keep her emotions where they need to be. Then like one waking up from a bad dream it was over it was know more. Then she understood what had happen with the pricking and tingle. It had only been a Illusion itself this man she knew how to do the same thing she was trying to do to get the Captain out of here safely wasn't someone she let her muscle relax if only a bit she was till ready to pounce if need to be. As she did she felt something else what she felt she wanted to gasp but she found it with in herself to hold tight if it was who she felt it was Solo had came back from where ever he had been. Letting calming take a hold of her knowing her focus was she would deal with that later as much had happen since he disappeared on her.

Now came the listening part of this all as she did it was the chill of what his last words was he wasn't a lone. Knowing this her mind working at what that could mean everything telling her that there was more then just him here. Most importantly why was he where to see their leader. What was going on now to work with him with Adi no her leader wouldn't be part of this mumble jumble that was coming from his mouth or even believe it then she heard it through the force. She need to wait for Adi to bring them closer to her place before she could use what skills she had to make the change.

It was then that they was close that she could almost reach out and touch the captain but she need to let him take his hands off the captain even a slit second was all she need to do what she need to do was to switch places and take on the form of the captain this man assassin wouldn't be any wiser...*

<< I ready for the moment >>

Adi

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:11 am

*This little situation was rapidly spiraling out of control. Adi knew that there were several people around them, all moving in on their position. As precarious as it was, Matango couldnt afford to let them get any closer. He put up his hand in signal, to tell everyone to hold position.

Keeping his hand in the air, to keep the rest at bay, Adi looked on the strange man, and heard him say something about being 'one of them'...*

Adieumus-"What in chaos are you talking about? I am who I am, and nothing will change that. In fact, you seem to already know my name...who are YOU?"

*It was then that Matango saw that the eyes of SD-69 glowing evilly. The droid was obviously having SEVERE programming issues...The eyes flashed their normal color for only a moment, and Tinman asked, in a weak voice, for Adi to help him.

Why, oh WHY couldnt there just be a quiet day on Honoghr??*

Adieumus-"Battledroid SD-69! What is your primary objective? Comply immediately!"

*It was harsh, but Matango had not the time to deal with this at the moment. There were more pressing matters at hand, and they desperately needed dealt with...

Adi then felt a ripple in the force, Maya, though trying to mask herself, was moving toward the stranger, and spoke to him, saying she was ready. Hopefully, the ones surrounding him wouldnt need to engage the threat. There were also the security forces moving in, those that Solo Talon had brought. If even ONE of them mis-stepped, and caused the captain's demise, Adi would be forced to do the same as he had with Zanos, and kill the stranger....

THAT couldnt be allowed to happen.

As a show of good faith, Adi spoke into his comlink...*

:: All incoming forces, set up a perimeter around the main entrance, along with any and all service and emergency exits. He may have the upper hand right now, but he wont for long. Do NOT move in, I repeat, do NOT take aggressive action, unless he tries to escape. Do you copy? Over. ::

*And here is where it got fun...
Next

Return to Grand Dukha