Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Read This Planet's Entry in the Traveler's Guide

-Cadomai Prime

Canon info:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cadomai_Prime

Cadomai Prime, often referred just as Cadomai, was a frigid world that was home to the Snivvians. It was located on the Hydian Way just coreworld of the Corporate Sector. Most of the planet's surface was covered by sparse tundra. The planet was well-known in the galaxy for its famed artistic transnovels.

Everyone- Including criminals and Smugglers.

Economical RP:
I am hoping to set up a thriving economy here on Cadomai Prime. So any businesses you want to bring here including criminal enterprises or weapons manufacturers. ANY THING IS WELCOME.

Combat RP:
There are not going to be defenses here. It is not an important planet, most people don't want it, but if you do want to RP an invasion I am sure we can set something up. I am hoping for some drunken brawls, or some mobs roaming the streets of Brella messing things up. If you want to rp something out just set something up.

Domestic RP:
Lots of drinking, lots of partying, and Long drawn out RPs. Don't really have anything land so if you want to get some domestic RP going just set it up yourself.

Overall
Really just anything you want, spur of the moment RP.

Visiting writers welcome
New players to the Universe welcome
To join the story here: Drop in from the orbit or message me-Jaccien Ordo.
You will not receive an official ooc welcome PM to the planet's RP
OOC chat on the boards not welcome

There are not going to be any defenses on the planet, people don't want it so there is no reason. If you have any questions just send me a message, or post on the OOC board.

--Jaccien Ordo
Last edited by Shaman Anaxilea on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated 03/25/11