Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 pm

Read this planet's entry in the Traveler's Guide

*Mirial was the frigid, dry homeworld of the Mirialans, including Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee. The Mirialans joined the galactic community prior to 3,951 BBY. During the Jedi Civil War, Mirial aligned with the Sith Empire, returning to the Republic after Darth Malak's death. The planet later fought in a war against a neighboring planet, and triumphed, thanks in part to Arwen Cohl. During the Clone Wars, the planet was aligned with the Confederacy of Independent Systems.*

IC sympathy
--All, IC soldiers may be slightly hostile to Sith--

Types of RP
--Any RP is welcome--
--If you are heading to the military base request permission from Death's Cohort--
--Please PM Death's Cohort ahead of time if you are planning a violent RP type on Mirial, just to let me know and respond--

Controlling Accounts:
----
----

Welcome to Mirial.

Both new and experienced RPers are welcome to visit the planet. Please post in orbit sending out a wide-range comm requesting permission to land. If you are not here for war, you are welcome to land if I haven't responded by the next day. If you are here for battle, please send me a PM, and I will happily oblige you.

Vehicles:
120 walkers
1000 walkers
1000 speeder bikes

Infantry:
General Gavar Reffaa
1000 Mirialan commandos
10,000 Mirialan elite shock troops
45,000 Mirialan infantry troopers
5,000 Mirialan heavy infantry

Two equipped with cloaking devices. Stations are cloaked unless otherwise stated.

One shield over the Capital city
One shield over the Military Base

One ground-based positioned in the Government Compound
One ground-based positioned in the Military Base
One ground-based positioned in the capital city

Admiral Varriss Dho'gan
Two
Ten
Ninety
Last edited by Shaman Anaxilea on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: Updated 11/20/2012.