Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Office of Casey

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Thu May 17, 2012 3:10 am

Office of Casey

This is the office/apartment space of Casey. It has 5 rooms, (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, spare room), to be decorated to Casey's specifications.......

Post Thu May 17, 2012 5:42 am

Re: Office of Casey

*After disembarking my ship, I made my way into the complex and immediately moved toward my room, I just needed time alone. I had been too numb on the journey back to really digest anything.
The trip had left me feeling so much differently than I hoped but just how I felt about it I was unsure?

I passed through the complex while completely lost within my own thoughts, I could not help but feel a great sadness Si-Uri, it would be so easy to hate her for everything she had done and had become, but to know why she had become that way in the first place made things different, I found myself forgiving her and no longer hating her.

I entered my chambers and hung my coat inside the door and slipped my hand inside the pocket to remove the necklace, with a puzzled expression I wrapped my hand around an object I did not recognise, I pulled the object out of the pocket with a furrowed brow and discovered a commlink, a very old commlink, I flipped it over in my hand and stared at it for a moment before retrieving the necklace.

I curled into the corner of the sofa and leant back upon the arm and relaxed back as I placed the necklace upon my stomach and flipped open the comm link, the alerts were set to silent and there upon the screen was a message, unsure of what to think, I played the message...

=Iella=

Casey, I gave you this to explain so much more than I was able to when we were face to face, my husband does not understand how I still hold love for the man that left me pregnant never to return, I have not been free to speak of him freely until you arrived on at our door.
There is a message stored on this device, the message will explain things so much better than I ever could. Please do not think ill of me for how your creator turned out to be, Si-Uri had a difficult life and every day I live with the guilt of what happened to her, I tried to stop it Casey, I am just not as strong as he is, there is no way I can ever make you understand I know that and I ask you to forgive me, seeing you today showed me everything Si-Uri could have become had I been stronger and I swear from this day on, I will be the woman I should have been as she was growing up.
Find your father Casey and please tell him I am sorry and that I never stopped loving him, I have never loved another like I did him....I think that is why my husband hated Si-Uri so much....Live your life to the fullest Casey please? never regret.

As the message ended, I placed the comm link on my stomach and lifted the necklace within my hands once more and draped it from my fingers as I held it before me and studied it, it truly was beautiful.

I stood and placed it down on the coffee table and carried the comm link with me to the kitchenette, I activated the message that had been stored upon it and placed it upon the counter as I made a drink and listened solemnly as the broken mans voice spoke out to his lost love.
By the time the message had finished, I was stood their cradling a hot cup of stim tea and weeping for both Iella and her lost love.

I could only hope that my own life would not follow that of Mother, Father and Daughter.*

Return to Archived Locations