Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:15 am

Re: OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Atrum and I discussed some ideas, and I actually think it may be best that Rhea escapes on her own terms.

It looks like Hevn is going to land his troops for a D-day like campaign on the beaches toward Harnaidan, push the front lines, and possibly push the front lines to the city limits. My droids will be decimated, my alchemy monsters slain, and then the battle for survival begins as Bedrovelse and his Togorian marines are cut off behind enemy lines. Now actually, this could be a good point for Hevn to use the soldiers as a distraction to rescue Rhea, given that Bedrovelse is actually personally a highly stealth classed character between his best power being cloak, his armor having a cloaking generator, and preferring blades as opposed to sabers/blasters once concealed properly. This could make his springing Rhea a possibility, but how would he get the information that she has been captured? When I read your rp, it looked as though you were acting somewhat alone, and capture would eliminate contact if Hevn is going to suppress his aura in remaining hidden from the rebellion force sensitives.

I see lots of collaboration here, so I think we should hash something out on this thread.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:45 am

It's reasonable to assume that like any military, the DJO would have specific frequencies, codes in the form of words and phrases, and direct communication device. I don't know how military savvy Rhea is, but the very first thing that a trained operative would do is first secure an area where they won't be found and find a way to communicate for help without the enemy knowing.

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:10 am

I have absolutely no idea of the workings or strategies of the military RL, for example the finer details of you are referring to NT, I know, I am going to be one of the first to die when the zombies come, lol

I did have Rhea comm Eversio and tell her what she was doing and where she was, she did not give an exact location however, so unless there is a way the DJO could trace the area where the call came from...

Other than that, I can think of no other way she would be able to communicate with the DJO.

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:35 am

I'm sure a trace could be run......If Eversio isn't blown up that is. If not we might have to send Lord Willy to go get you Rhea. Right now I'm just waiting to see If Atrum is going to blow up High Port altogether.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Well, I for one would rather not see High Port blown up completely, as it falls under that pesky 'canon location' rule.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Isn't that only for Open RP though? It seems like these days on the forums, as long as everyone agrees, anything goes for Closed RPs.

The idea of High Port getting hit pretty hard (I dunno about utterly destroyed), even more so than it already has in the Towers would be interesting. An evacuation RP where everyone whether it be the Rebels or the DJO Loyalists rushing to escape would be fun for me at least. I like the idea of having NT run around the city while it's utter chaos with civilians running around, people killing each other and looting, and Loyalists and rebels fighting each other even though they will both likely die, all with NT and whoever is with him trying to find a means of escape the madness alive. There's nothing brave about sticking around in a place being bombarded from orbit by an enemy you can't fight after all. Having the prospect of High Port and the Towers being taken back by the Loyalists while Harnaidan is stormed by Hevn's forces would be a serious risk for the Rebels to allow considering they would lose most of the ground they've gained to my knowledge.

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm

It looks like Hash is in for visiting Rhea at the rebels hide out and preforming the hysterectomy on her, of course that means that the rebel SL will have to play out a good while longer as Hash has not turned against the DJO yet, so that could crerate some fun writing as Reign will not believe Rhea when she tells him about it after her escape/rescue.

[quote="Deimos":2nve39c3]I'm sure a trace could be run......If Eversio isn't blown up that is. If not we might have to send Lord Willy to go get you Rhea. Right now I'm just waiting to see If Atrum is going to blow up High Port altogether.[/quote:2nve39c3]

Would Reign even notice that Rhea is MIA? firstly, his mind will be occupied with fighting the rebels, secondly, he hates her, lol, which then leads to the question, would he want to personally go and rescue her when he does not trust her?

Regarding High Port, I agree with NT on this one, of course, if we were to make that happen, even as a closed SL, we will then have to rp the rebuild after the rebels have been defeated, is that something that any of us has the time for?

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 pm

For the most part Rhea, if Ev isn't totaled by the blast and Atrum doesn't blow up HP, Then Ev can send Deimos off on a smash and grab campaign after HP is taken back or whatnot. Any objections?

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:56 am

I like it NT. Let's do it. Rhea is right - it just needs to be rebuilt afterwards.

And yes Rhea, Reign would come for Rhea. His rage at her is a symptom of his emotional attachment; if he did not care for her, his reaction to her marriage would have been indifference (though the business of running ahead on Togoria annoyed him as well). But honestly, Reign would come for her on principle in any case; as leader of the DJO, capturing and torturing one of our most promising pupils and torturing her is the kind of insult Reign would be happy to personally rectify in such a manner as no-one would dare try it again lest they suffer half the fury he unleashed the first time :)

Also, is anyone planning to give Hevn assistance? Hevn, I was thinking it was time to break out the DJO Immortals. I'm just not sure at this point whether I should lead them in with my NPC General or hand over their control to another. Anyone? Cause Reign still has to untangle himself from the situation in orbit, land somewhere for a proper brief, rescue Rhea.....and somehow, in the culmination of all this, come face to face with Targus and Lahash.

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:33 am

okay, sounds good.

Deimos, thanks, but I think it would play better if Reign came to rescue her as it would give her the chance to try and convince him of Hash turning against the DJO, if you think about it logically, Reign is going to be far too busy to come and see her in the med bay if you rescue her, lol

I would have her go and help Hevn, but I don't think having her been captured AFTER helping him would work, the only thing stopping me from doing that is she has already commed Eversio, however, if no one else can do it, I don't mind smudging the timelines.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 am

By all means Rhea and Lord Willy. But I think as leader of the DJO AND all of Muun, I would think Slick Willy's full attention should be first and foremost taking care of the rebellion. Not to say Rhea is valued any less, but Lord Willy should send an agent who cares nothing about his own safety, gets off on wreaking havoc in the name of order, and is a Marauder extrodinaire. *ahem**Cough**Deimos**Cough* Lord Willy can send this agent with a SERIOUS threat of pain and suffering should they fail to bring her back alive, along with being sent a personal message that only Rhea and Willy would get the meaning so she knows that she's being rescued. It makes more sense I think this way. But if you say 100%, no this is how it's going to go Lord Willy, then I'll do what I can to back you up on the assault of Harnaidan.

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Diemos, Rhea is going to remain captive for some time yet, Hash and Targ have not begun their part in this yet, all of this is some way down the line.

We need to focus on all the other aspects of the rebellion first, I was simply throwing idea's out there.

Now, back to helping Hevn, I am going to check my posts on the terrain tomorrow and see if there is a way I can tweak something have the kidnapping happen after helping Hev,

1 last thing, Hevn has been Rhea's mentor, as Rhea has not finished her training and completed the trials, with Hash turning, would Hevn take Rhea on?

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 pm

For the most part I knew this Rhea. It seems we're all waiting for things to kick off proper. Still stuck at HP waiting for more things to go boom.

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 pm

As for the help, its unnecessary, but could be highly helpful. The space battle appears to be over for the most part, or so Atrum pretty much said. This would leave my fleet open for evacuating HP, but more specifically the prime time characters such as NT, Ev, and the others who are risking death upon its surface.

Reign, I'd be happy to rp the immortals. I think I could do them justice as soon as I know what they are lol. I don't think I would take them with for the initial D-Day attack though. I think they could be unleashed as a measure to secure Bedrovelse's safety after he is cut off with the Togorian marines behind enemy lines. You could even have Reign himself lead them once Hevn has ripped into enough of the rebel's ground for William to land and do his proper briefing. Once he gets organized, I can comm him for assistance. Then we decide how to continue the ground battle, save Rhea, and then perhaps Rhea in the twilight of her hysterectomy (god damn, I had to look up what this meant and it reminded me exactly why Hevn has a severe and awful bitterness for de Fortia), overhears where Lahash and Targus will be, and after we ship the lady off to the med bay, Reign and Hevn face them?

I forget how this is supposed to end. Hevn can continue the ground assault and see to Rhea if Reign wants to see Lahash alone, and then your endgame scenario can play out.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm curious to hear what the endgame scenario is as well. Who dies? Who lives? Who is the victor as far as factions go? What happens to the planet after this war?

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:23 pm

[quote="Eversio":1qxe1xqn]Hey Hevn! Yeah man, come write with us.

Here's what we're doing, in an effort to have this quasi-preplanned:

- The Rebellion has just taken over Harnaidan securing the Harnaidan Palace as their HQ. This will require a MAJOR task force in the future. Jen'jidai leading men into battle etc etc but that's not for a long time.

- Ev's military is split into 2 with all the traitors.

- General Fuc'jo will lead ships to form a blockade around Mariunhus as a way of trying to surround the DJO and force them into surrender and/or kill them all.

Pre-planned character deaths thus far:

**C'thulu will die after dueling Atrum

** Asanze Naruun (my alt) will die after dueling Atrum

Atrum and Ev will duel.

Please add to the list as you see fit.

- Lahash and Targs become agents for the rebellion. Targs is set to duel Reign which leaves Lahash needing someone to duel.

So from here:

- Reign finds out about the rebellion after being notified by my Major General.

- Reign will call all the Jen'jidai to arms and begin to mobilize the army/navy etc.

So hang tight until the giant alarm goes off from the big boss-man, everyone. We are not rushing through this RP. We want this to be a good one and I know it can be with the great writing team we have assembled here :)[/quote:1qxe1xqn]
This is the plan thus far.

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 am

Hehehe, so no one has volunteered to fight Hash yet?

No one who is planning to stay alive is prepared to seriously messed up. Hash and Targ are being killed off, right? With hatred between Hevn and Hash, that might be a good fight.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 am

Um.......I know its greedy of me, but both Targus and Lahash discussed with me the idea of Reign killing them. In both cases its kinda poetic, seeing as Targus and Reign are the only remaining Big Wheels, and Lahash pretty much killed Reign when it appeared as if Reign had turned against the Order.....now Reign would be killing Lahash for the same. Of course, its literally been months since Hashy and I discussed that. His plans may have wildly changed; perhaps Hevn you and Hash could talk, cause I know there's some rivalry there. Targus and I are still a go though.

And Deimos, what you say makes sense mate. It would be impulsive of Reign to rush in just to save Rhea. But after he gets in from orbit and gets a briefing, then in turn issues orders, he'll probably follow in after Hevn's initial assault. The question is whether that will involve rescuing Rhea, or if she'll have already been rescued. For one we don't want to leave Rhea in limbo too long, and two we need Rhea to break the news about Lahash, which again needs to be broken before Harnaidan is re-taken. And Xendor knows where Eversio and Atrum will face off, seeing as I think Atrum is in Harnaidan and Ev, NT and Akulina will be having a 'going down' party on High Port station.

Anyways, I better get my Sithspit finished in orbit now; I feel like maybe Reign needs to be back at the Villa to get things moving again.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:33 am

Ev and I discussed the culminating battle between he, C'thulu, and Atrum and it's still in the works but will definitely take place after the assassinations/deaths of the other 2 top commanders of the rebellion: Fuc'jo and Corr.

As for the place of the battle, I think it's been decided that it'll be in the Villa or, at least, on Mariunhus as Atrum's last-ditch efforts of an all-out assault on the DJO island stronghold.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Sounds cool Atrum. The bomb on HP, is that going off or what? Cause if so, I'd like to work something out where Deimos tries to stop it and sends it out the window depressurizing things momentarily before it goes off. Or something to that effect.
PreviousNext

Return to Muunilinst