Post Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Read This Planet's Entry in the Travel Guide

[color=#00BFFF:20hicleq][size=150:20hicleq][b:20hicleq][i:20hicleq]Ziost[/i:20hicleq][/b:20hicleq][/size:20hicleq][/color:20hicleq]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ziost
[quote="Wookieepedia":20hicleq]Ziost was a world made up entirely of an ancient dark forest. However the trees withered away and the planet became very similar (in landscape) to Korriban. Much of the planet was covered in ice. Not only was it a focal point of the dark side, but it was also the adopted homeworld and imperial capital of the Sith species, who left their original homeworld, Korriban as a graveyard world after the death of their leader Adas.[/quote:20hicleq]

[b:20hicleq][u:20hicleq]Controlling Faction:[/u:20hicleq][/b:20hicleq] The Second Imperium

[b:20hicleq][u:20hicleq]IC Sympathy Towards:[/u:20hicleq][/b:20hicleq] [list:20hicleq]
[*:20hicleq] Sith[/*:m:20hicleq]
[*:20hicleq] Individuals invited IC or OOC[/*:m:20hicleq][/list:u:20hicleq]

[b:20hicleq][u:20hicleq]To join the RP here:[/u:20hicleq][/b:20hicleq]

- To join the closed RP currently being undertaken by the Second Imperium (and as such extended to the planet), please PM Kel Sentriss or Arcanus Sunstrider. If you show up out of the blue and RP without invitation or prior notice of your desire to RP, you will be asked to leave and, if behavior continues, referred to the GRPC.

[b:20hicleq][i:20hicleq]What you can expect if you write here:[/i:20hicleq][/b:20hicleq]

- Regardless of whether or not you are apart of the private RP arc, you will be treated with respect and courtesy. Once you are apart of our RP we will be glad to cater to any RP wishes you might have provided they fall under the stipulations we RP under.

[b:20hicleq][i:20hicleq]What we ask you not do:[/i:20hicleq][/b:20hicleq]

- We have spent roughly two years RPing the Second Imperium's guise of secrecy and stealth. As such, we expect anyone planning to write with us to be fully aware of that and to respect that IC. That means we ask you do not simply show up to any planet the Second Imperium controls and claim knowledge of the faction's existence without the ability to provide in-character circumstance proving it. IC, we RP specifically to hide our presence and we ask that be respected. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave or referral to the GRPC.
Last edited by Shaman Anaxilea on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated 07/18/10.