Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Hall of Fame

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 am

Hall of Fame

Adi

Galactic Battle Arena Judge
Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:37 am

Re: Hall of Fame

SLAY THE BOT!! SLAY THE BOT!!!

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Re: Hall of Fame

Nomination: Black Sun

Character or Faction: Faction

Writer's name(s): Gabriel Solomon, Shackleton Iron-Side, T''Challa Vos, Aphelah, Wanderer, Cad Horica, Ayates Taran,

Trey, Jak, Lost, Kiko and many others.

Date Started: May 1, 2010

Date Retired: September 6, 2010

Reason for Submission: Black Sun in it's short existence had dozens of RPers working for them at the same time. The brain child of Steffo Ranciss and Gabriel Solomon, Black Sun always stood for spontaneous RP, character development and story over IC advancement. They provided the site with a new, organized criminal element that has yet to be overshadowed by anyone since. The group was composed of some of the best writers on the site and what they suceeded in accomplishing in their short history and the impact of their actions is still felt today. We remember them and their actions and for that reason they deserve to be here.

Accomplishments and Contributions: Black Sun started off with 2 founders and went on to win the loyalty of dozens of RPers. They worked for such major factions as the Pheonix Imperium and the New Order of the Eye. They were one of those responsible for freeing Nal Hutta from the Sith, the defended Kashyyyk from the Mandalorians, they conducted missions across the galaxy and much much more.

Experience on Jedi vs Sith: The organization was founded by Iron-Side and Solomon on Gamorr. After which tey conducted raids against NOE and stole warships to use as pirate vessels. Soon afterwards Black Sun gained several new recruits and answered the call to free Nal Hutta... After a succesful attack, Black Sun capitalized on their victory by betraying the Pheonix Imperium and other pirate groups and looted the world. Retreating unscathed they counted their riches. From then on, recruitment grew... Agents were sent across the galaxy to fight such greats as Atia Khar. Black Sun fought rogue AI's in the Ison Corridor and was responsible for the Contruum Crew Cantina Massacre and subsequent fight with the Dark Jedi Order which resulted in them using their Super Star Destroyer. Eventually Black Sun's dealings caught the attention of dangerous foes... After destroying a mando fleet over Korriban, Gabriel Solomon was assasinated by Kaine on Bespin and his guards were scattered.

RP Examples: Death of Gabriel: [quote="Gabriel Solomon":2p0a3gym][quote="Kaine Australis":2p0a3gym][narration:2p0a3gym]With a blinked command, she signalled Kom'rk to shoot him. Kom'rk's rifle barked and the projectile crossed the sixty meters at a speed in excess of four kilometers per second, taking only an instant from barrel to Gabriel's chest. The others were still covered by commando weapons, and would be shot if any made move to escape.[/action]

[npc name=Mika Australis:2p0a3gym]I hate lies.

Does anyone else wish to spin me a story?[/npc:2p0a3gym][/quote:2p0a3gym]

Gabriel noticed the subtle exchange between the Mandos. Knowing that his ploy had failed Gabriel reaches for his lightsaber. With the aid of force speed his right hand grips the hilt and pulls the saber free. Gabriel smiles as he hears the snapp-hiss of the blade extending from the hilt. However Gabriel never finished his attack... A blinding flash was seen from the muzzle of a Mando's gun. A red cloud erupted from Gabriel's chest and back. It was an eerily beautiful site, the red was a perfect complement for the Black Suit Gabriel Solomon wore and his white skin. He stumbled backward, his mouth opened involuntarily and he coughed blood. Gabriel's eye coverings fell away to reveal his pale blue eyes. They glistened as if tears had formed, the eyes were opened wide in shock, fear and confusion. Those blind eyes would never see what had killed him. Gabriel's face contorted with pain. A pool of blood was quickly forming by his feet, his emaculately tailored suit was stained with blood. Gabriel tries to take a step forward, the knuckles on his hand that gripped his saber had since now turned white. Gabriel's borws furrow and his legs give out. The proud leader of Black Sun falls to his knees before his killes. His lightsaber falls from his hand into the pool of blood. The once silver hilt now turned blood red, the silver saber fizzles out and the dies, soaked with blood... Just like it's owner. Gabriel looked up towards the sky as if he could see something, a tear roles down his cheek. "I wish... I... Wish she was here." Said Gabriel as he fell face first onto the hard unforgiving duracrete, in a pool of his onw blood.[/narration:2p0a3gym]

[force_speak:2p0a3gym]Long Live Black Sun![/force_speak:2p0a3gym] [narration:2p0a3gym]Gabriel's last thoughts through the force would reach the mind's of every Black Sun member in the galaxy.[/narration:2p0a3gym][/quote:2p0a3gym]

Founding of Black Sun: [quote="Gabriel Solomon":2p0a3gym]*Gabriel still held off the groud by his throat, flails around in vain. His eyes look toward the newcomer in the bar. Despite being choked he thinks to himself why anyone in their right mind would be here. "I though i was skilled enough to tangle with this guy and look where i am" thought Gabriel glumly. By now his hand were squeezing the cybernetic arm that gripped his throat.*

"I can help you" I whezzed, fighting for breath. "I can see your plans... I see the lsave raid... there is a weapon's cache on Contruum... I see only... a Black Sun..."

*With that last statement Gabriel head slumps... quietly and unnoticably he activates his sleeve-guns, preparing too pull them out...*[/quote:2p0a3gym]

[quote="Shackleton Iron-side":2p0a3gym][narration:2p0a3gym]His hand relaxes and he allows the not so blind man to fall unceremoniously to the floor. Half a million credits he would take. The ships depending what they were could come in rather handy and the young man knew something about a weapons cache, this was good material indeed. The Nikto heard something about a Black Sun, but the only Black Sun Sypher had ever heard of had long died out or so the theory was. Sypher reckoned that a lot of their operatives had just gone underground.[/narration:2p0a3gym]

[action:2p0a3gym]He stood back from the white haired blindfolded man and folded his arms, then turned to regard the fellows colleagues.[/action:2p0a3gym]

"Any of you as useful or do you wanna be left on this rock."

[narration:2p0a3gym]Sypher didn't care either way, the convicts were slowly drinking the bar dry a few paid regard to the newcomer but he was largely ignored. The crew were growing gradually restless and they needed something to be doing beofre they started tearing up this joint, and Sypher knew just the planet to start looking. He would save both the Captain's information and the white haired males information for a later time. Hopefully with some credits in their pockets they could begin outfitting themselves.[/narration:2p0a3gym][/quote:2p0a3gym]

[quote="Gabriel Solomon":2p0a3gym]*Gabriel pulled himself up and brushed himself off*

I rub my soar neck before saying "I'm glad you saw things my way. I can have the half a million brought too you very soon. Now about your future... I see great things and i believe that you will need my ship, crew and my own personal skills if you are too suceed. I may not be a grizzled convict who has a score to settle with the galaxy, but i do want too rule and my best chance is by your side."

I Extend my hand toward the Nikto and at the same time attempt to sway his decision through the force. Nothing too strong just an invisible and unnoticable nudge in the right direction. "Do we have a partnership sir?"[/quote:2p0a3gym]

[quote="Shackleton Iron-side":2p0a3gym][action:2p0a3gym]Sypher glared at the man.[/action:2p0a3gym]

[narration:2p0a3gym]He wished he had sensors to pick up what the man was saying he only caught snatches of the conversation and enough to know that it was anything but family related.[/narration:2p0a3gym]

[action:2p0a3gym]Moving forward so his face was about two inches away from Gabriel's he spoke in a harsh firm manner.[/action:2p0a3gym]

"First things first don't lie to me, I don't trust you and I don't like you, the very fact you are not lying in a pool of your own blood is simply down to my good grace and the fact what knowledge you have is useful, if you don't want me to know something don't be as stupid to do it right under my nose."

[narration:2p0a3gym]He withdrew and looked around and clapped his hands together, the convicts rose slowly some of them began to file out.[/narration:2p0a3gym]
"You're coming with me."

[narration:2p0a3gym]It wasn't a question but a statement as Gabriel would find the business end of a carbine jabbing into his back via the ever useful Magraw. Sypher kept his blaster free as he walked beside Gabriel as the two of them ensured he didn't try any funny business, if Gabriel's associates wanted in they had better act fast and prove damn useful, this wasn't any ferry ship he was running, this was business.[/narration:2p0a3gym][/quote:2p0a3gym]

Excerpts from Slavery SL: [quote="Karana Malora":2p0a3gym][color=#40BFFF:2p0a3gym]"Then let's avoid the spaceport for as long as we can,"[/color:2p0a3gym] Karana said through chattering teeth. She swiveled herself sideways and started moving in the opposite direction.

Contruum, Contruum, Contruum...

The name of the planet echoed through her head with every shivering step she took as she pulled up her mental map of the universe and began sifting through the different sectors. She knew Contruum was in the same region as Osarian, and Osarian was in the...Expansion Region? Yeah. Alright, so she had her geographical bearings, but that didn't answer much.

Karana hurried, Wade in tow, intent on getting as far away from the spaceport as possible. If that's where Tir Kaarn had brought her, then that's where all the answers were, but she was in no shape to confront them right now, even with a cute bodyguard. The night was full of darkness as the two made their way down the alleys, and she found herself skirting nervously around the deeper shadows, expecting a Nagai to pounce. The fact that she didn't know [i:2p0a3gym]where he was[/i:2p0a3gym] or what had happened wasn't helping.

A tense silence enveloped Karana and Wade. Tense because of the situation, not because of [i:2p0a3gym]them[/i:2p0a3gym]. She tucked a strand of messy black hair behind one ear and huffed air through her nose in a frustrated manner. [color=#40BFFF:2p0a3gym]"This is stupid,"[/color:2p0a3gym] she whispered, dodging another shadow and rounding a corner. Another dark street. Wonderful. Somewhere in the distance, the sound of ship and speeder traffic whined through the air. [color=#40BFFF:2p0a3gym]"I don't even know who I was supposed to be 'delivered' to. Do you live here? Are their any major criminal organizations stationed on Contruum? What about the Nagai, did you see where he went? Do you have a commlink? A ship? Where is--..."[/color:2p0a3gym]

She shut her mouth, realizing she'd just spilled a huge helping of questions all over her new friend. Karana cleared her throat, wincing as the motion irritated her sore windpipe. [color=#40BFFF:2p0a3gym]"Sorry. I just...don't like not knowing stuff. Especially if it concerns me. And I've been 'not knowing stuff concerning me' for the past few weeks."[/color:2p0a3gym][/quote:2p0a3gym]

[quote="Wade Connors":2p0a3gym]Wade smiled as Karana apologized for her outburst of questions. "Don't worry about it, I know what you mean. I'm just as new to this planet as you are, except I've been conscious since I arrived. I picked up the Nagai's ship over Anoth and he looked a bit more friendly than the battlecruiser in orbit, until he shot down another fighter. But I decided to follow him out anyway; he almost got me over hoth though. Then when we stopped here and he sent out a transmission to the locals, I figured this was his final stop and so landed outside the city."

Here he paused, as if he was rethinking what he had said. "Ok, crashed would be a better way of putting it. So I used to have a ship, but now it's pretty much scrap metal. And last I saw, the Nagai just disappeared from the hangar where he met his buyers, who I think were pirates of some sort." And then Wade stopped, looking around the small square they had made it halfway through. "Where are all the people? It's starting to get light out. People should be getting up and heading to work."[/quote:2p0a3gym]

[quote="Xaxan Zadicus":2p0a3gym][action:2p0a3gym]Since the majority of human lifeforms had evacuated to the mines, the only remaining lifeforms that were coming up on the scans was the line of militia and speeders running to and fro, and a couple stragglers... or so it would seem, until the shipboard scan-tech aboard the Acklay took a closer look at two lifeform readouts that had paused in the middle of a town square.[/action:2p0a3gym]

[npc name=Scan-Tech:2p0a3gym]"Sir... I think we found our targets. Two lifeforms, one appears to be injured. Orders?"[/npc:2p0a3gym]

[npc name=Alpha Leader:2p0a3gym][action:2p0a3gym]The commander turned around and stared at the main display that was currently focused on the two heat signatures. After a brief moment, his finger was on the comm button.[/action:2p0a3gym][/npc:2p0a3gym]
[comlink:2p0a3gym]Governor Hawk, this is Alpha Leader. Possible sighting of the targets in a town square, grid 11-dash-38. Moving in to investigate, over.[/comlink:2p0a3gym]

[action:2p0a3gym]The convoy turned around on a steep angle and began to fly towards the town square, approximately 75 seconds air time travel.[/action:2p0a3gym][/quote:2p0a3gym]

[quote="Shackleton Iron-side":2p0a3gym][narration:2p0a3gym]The shadows of daylight were once again fading fast. The sun descended and lit the sky with an orange purple haze, for yet another day Thesos was "locked down". Ever since the intruder had made his way with Karana right from out under the Pirates noses the small city had been put on ice so to speak. Nothing had been allowed in or out, but as the Pirates and mercenaries tirelesly searched in sometime twelve hour stints the growing chance that the intruder and Karana had already somehow made it out of Thesos grew, yet whever they made it off planet no one could tell.

The civillians were subjected to annoyed tired men and women who had a habbit of kicking doors down and rifling through personal belongings with little empathy. The task had become pretty dire and one carried out in desperation and no matter the fact that there were five, five man teams all searching and four speeders progress was painstakingly slow and by the second day it felt as though little progress had been made until the Pirates chanced upon a possible valid witness. She had been wakened by the noise and she swore blind she hadn't been drinking.[/narration:2p0a3gym]

[npc name="Thesos Citizen":2p0a3gym]"I saw em, I swear I did. A man, big and muscular with two swords strapped to his back, luggin a girl over is shoulder e was, I jus thoguht he was a jock comin back from the ol local with a girl, chancin a good time."[/npc:2p0a3gym]

[narration:2p0a3gym]She whiped her nose upon her sleeve.[/narration:2p0a3gym]

[npc name="Slick:2p0a3gym]"You're sure? Which way did they go."[/npc:2p0a3gym]

[narration:2p0a3gym]Slick eyed her suspiciously. Since they had made good to offer a reward of five hudnred credits to anyone who could offer them good, honest and reliable information there had been a good few denizens who had seen a large array of whom they thoguht the pirates were looking for. Apparently one man had seen a Wookiee and another had swore blind he had seen a spindly woman who almost flew. Of course the citizens had all desperately been trying and up until now all had been in vane.[/narration:2p0a3gym]

[npc name="Thesos Citizen":2p0a3gym]"East I think. I dunno do I, twas dark..........do I get them credits offered then?"[/npc:2p0a3gym]

[narration:2p0a3gym]Slick drew closer to her then he wish he had dared to, her foul stinking breath reeked off fish.[/narration:2p0a3gym]

[npc name="Slick":2p0a3gym]"Well we have your house, if what you have told us proves useful you will be rewarded."[/npc:2p0a3gym]

[narration:2p0a3gym]This was generally the spin off line all the citizens had been fed, although her information fitted other eye witness accounts made by the Pirates who had seen the intruder and by Stan, who although old still reckoned he had eyes like a hawk. Nevertheless some lead was better than no lead.[/narration:2p0a3gym]

[action:2p0a3gym]The four pirate marauder's led by Slick turned and made their way east, this block had been all sorted through. as soon as they were out of visual range and hearing range Slick drew his comlink.[/action:2p0a3gym]

[npc name="Slick":2p0a3gym][comlink:2p0a3gym]All groups, I repeat all searching groups this is Slick here. We have confirmation of the reported parties last seen headed east toward the shanti side off the city. The eye witness account matches pretty accurately, all search parties are to move in nice and quiet. We'll create a semi circular sweeping arc and keep pushing toward the east wall, if they are in Thesos there is a good chance they are in the east part of town.[/comlink:2p0a3gym][/npc:2p0a3gym][/quote:2p0a3gym]

Any Additional Information:

Return to Archived Locations