Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Reception Room

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Re: Reception Room

*he took the box, feeling a power coming from it as he bowed*

"i will not fail you my master"

*as he felt a new presence as a woman entered. His master seemed to know who she was as he watched her. she wasnt human as she bound across the room feeding in an interesting way. he nodded to her*

"Greetings"

*as he stood as his master sat with the woman. Draco was here to serve, train, and learn, not to have fun*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 am

*Cygnus indicated to two servants to bring over and serve three goblets of blood wine, as the servants performed that task, Cygnus motioned at the cabinet, gesturing with a hand and uttering a few words in Sithese. The doors opened and Cygnus took out a small bottle, taking it with him as he glided to seat down next to his Niece and his Apprentice.*

IC: It always annoyed me Amelia that your mother and my Nephew never brought you to Eriadu to see me. Then again, Amelia, they never had foresight enough to understand that their weaknesses would be overcome by YOUR strength. True, you are an adoptive into my Family, no Tarkin or Motti dna or that of any of the Noble Houses of the Quintad - I think that was San's concern? However, Amelia, reports of her tutoring you came to my attention - after all, I was the Patriarch and all members of my Family was MY business.
Your lack of blood ties to the family can be remedied, a simple matter of the right concoctions transfused into your being, lets call it a "Soup", one so tasty and potent, my child, my Great-Niece, you will be The Lady Motti and you will have access to the vaults of this palace, just as Adulph is able too.
Draco, your role as my apprentice is simple. Progress, Master the teachings in that Holocron, protect The Lady Amelia and when you are a full Dark Lord of the Sith as anointed by Me, become her husband. Amelia will agree to this, because .... I am going to bond with her.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:28 pm

*She bowed a slight head tilt towards the apprentice and replied in turn.*

"Greetings, Draco."

*She listened intently and then had to ask as the questions came to her.*

"What is my strength, Uncle?"

*She listened some more and asked her questions. Naturally she was a hunting beast, gave no quarter to her prey regardless of its affiliation or ties.*

"How do you know the transfusion will take with my Anzati and Force Vampire traits, Uncle?"

*She was a bit confused and nieve about the last parts of his spoken words as she was still young and fruitful for many many years to come. She was just growing in her sith studies as she was first discovered by her original master over Roche G52 asteroid. Regardless of whether or not she understood her uncle it was safe to say that the unknown now waited the young anzati.*

*She continued to listen and she would drink from her glass when her drink arrived and any toasts may or may have not been planned.*

Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 pm

*he looked over at the woman, older then he yes, as he keeps his face neutral as he thinks over in his head, that he is to protect this woman, while his master bonds with her, then he is to marry her? draco never saw himself as a husband,, and it seemed his life was now planned out for him. a bit of anger stirred within his stomach, he wasnt hear to get bethrothed, but trained. his eyes flashed a cat like yellow with a red iris. his beast was growling. he closed his eyes as they returned to normal as he once again opened them*

"if....that...is your wish.."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:21 pm

*Amelia had glanced over to Draco and had fortunately caught his in his eyes and felt the ever growing hatred towards her because of what her uncle just said and she was surprised herself that he even mention marriage.* *But she knew better at this point as a guest then to argue with her uncles commands. She wasn't nearly as skilled against him either and she was slightly confused on this whole bonding thing but she would soon find out and be enlightened with knowledge and power. His comment sounded a bit enraged to her ears, last time she tried to do something for her adopted mother Lady San Horica, on Dathomir to deliver a message they had forced her to sear her very own mouth with her own lightsaber. Upon return Lady San made her keep her scars as they still to this day remained across her mouth, seared as a reminder of some sort by the Nightsister Atia. The scars were mostly covered by her tattooed face.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:54 am

*Servants poured blood wine into three ornate goblets and served them to Amelia, Draco and Lord Cygnus, who in turn poured into his goblet the contents of the little bottle he had with him. Small, little, alive things, which looked like some form of insects. Cygnus smiled.*

IC: It is what I wish and what I command Draco. I will still be able to train you, have no fear apprentice, I have not survived death for over seven centuries to be caught out just yet. There is no place for me in Chaos, so, my place is to teach and to instruct a new generation of Sith Lords and Ladys - starting with you two.

*Cygnus wafted his hand over his goblet, dark purple/black energy emitted out of his palm into the goblet and the contents became notably diminished until his goblet was clear. Cygnus inhaled as his form appeared to change from a Shade to something with form - and his face took on a skeletal look.*

IC: Delicious vintage. In all things my Niece, my Apprentice, I plan towards the bigger picture. Amelia, your body will not reject the concoctions nor will your body change. Instead, you will find that your body will absorb and hold the DNA of, well, my line - MY Noble Houses. You will be someone, your children will have Tarkin & Motti DNA. Draco, you might question and reason as to why I have commanded you to do what you have to do, the reason is simple. Advancement my young apprentice. I have given you my Holocron, when I bond with my Niece, it will be my spirit and mind that is bonded with her. I have in the past performed the necessary rites with regards to my holocron that will allow me to communicate and instruct you via that method. Also, the bonding will allow me to project from my Niece as well in spirit form. Once you have married my niece, I will require you to find another host body for me to take control of completely - LOL, and that is where the holocron comes in again.*

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:21 am

"how does the holocron come in handy for that? And...why not stay with her? Why leave?"

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:01 am

*Dark Lord Cygnus's form shifted in the chair and for a moment his skull seemed to flare once the question was posed, the orange orbs that were in place of eyes within the sockets shone fiercely as the Dark Lord scrutinized Draco.*

IC: The capstone, Draco, which completes the holocron, has, like all things in this Palace contains a part of my id - that is my spirit. However, with the holocron it was more so. For a Dark Lord to complete one in his life time shows mastery. I completed two!! This Palace is a temple Draco, a Sith Temple infused by me Sorcery.
Amelia is only for now an adoptive niece, but once infused with the DNA of my family she will be OF my family, she WILL be my niece, raised above her station. Once I bond with her she will house my consciousness for a temporary period. The reason why you must protect her and then marry her Draco, are for a number of reasons. You will become part of Houses Tarkin and Motti, Amelia will be able to explain the advantages of this to you. Your children will have the benefits of shared DNA, plus the added bonus of DNA from my family. Also, the holocron - when you find a suitable host body, place the capstone upon the forehead, the spirit will transfer over and I shall thrive.
I could choose to remain with Amelia, but that would only render her insane as my soul would take over and dominate, my consciousness and thoughts controlling her mind.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:17 am

*Amelia nodded as her uncle spoke.*

*It seemed that Draco would need to be brought upon his enheritance once the time was right. Amelia held many of fortune based things but what was most fortune was herself. She already held a female sith lordess inside her and was already on the path of going insane having used her technique to feed on a fallen Chiss Sith of the Empires army back on korriban. She had gained additional knowledge and only in that knowledge was she a challenge to her uncle Cygnus. She did not hold the necessary skills of combat or with the force so to speak that all other sith did. She was a Sith Oracle in statue above her sorcery and position as the Empire's Commissar, not many existed if any at all anymore.*

"My uncle's motives are his own Apprentice Draco, it would be wise to listen and understand the motion of things in the universe..."

*It was unknown if even her uncle knew that she was a Sith Oracle or her other positions, possessions or embodiments of her soul.*

*Amelia continued to drink her drink observing the two.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 am

*Cygnus inclined his "head" after Amelia spoke out of respect and continued to speak.*

IC: It is paramount Draco that damage to my niece is limited, hence why it is my aim that she will only be a temporary vessel. No harm shall be caused to her via the DNA infusion, infact, the opposite will occur - Amelia will be lifted to a position of a higher being, Her connection to the Darkside will be stronger than that as it is now and with my holocron, and then myself restored in a new body, unrecognisable to anyone else but the two of you ... hahahahaaaaaa, Amelia, Draco, you two will understand what real, unfettered power truly means.
In my time I have dominated the minds of Jedi Grand Masters, a Sith'ari and have wiped out species. I have raised Sith Lords from the dead and have ensured that Sith Lords and Jedi have held no place in the after life. Death is my friend. Death is life and is nourishment for me. Life and those who have life, I will feed upon, those who show weakness deserve no place in this Galaxy for they are beneath us. We are above them, we are gods, we are supreme and our words and commands they shall obey.

*Cygnus's words had the Force behind them, his will permeating each syllable. Though he had not yet refined or exactly set out his plan, it was clear that his intentions were of an intent to which Amelia had only heard rumours about her uncle. Cygnus pressed a button on the table and from a side door four Palace guards walked in pushing a long medical trolley on which various equipment rested, tubes, with needles attached, a pump and bottles of a viscous liquid.*

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:07 pm

*he nodded as he slipped it into his cloak*

"your wish is my command, my master"

*he said as he watched the men come in. he looked about the room. His dark brown eyes glancing about. his master promises him this power, and he hopes he will follow through on this promise, as much as draco enjoyed being a guard dog, for his now soon to be wide, he was here to learn and grow, and not watch someone else while they dont go crazy. his face remained neutral as these thoughts crossed his mind. he took a glass from the table walking over to a servant in the corner. He smiled as he was behind her in a second his hand a talon he slits her throat, covering her mouth as he puts the glass under her neck catching the flow of blood as her body slumped to the ground he took a sip of the liquid. it sated his emotions and the beast. his talons retracting slowly as he drank the rest of the liquid.*

'i apologize for the mess...master"

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:40 am

*Cygnus tutted at the perceived disregard of manners from Draco.*

IC: Firstly Draco... I never wish, I command - learn that quickly. Secondly, refine your feeding habits as I taught you, Drain the victims of their life using the Darkside. Take your time, let them struggle, it adds flavour, the struggle and fear boosts your connection to the Darkside and you can feed from that too; it makes the meal last longer!!
Now, guards, wheel the medical equipment and the bio-scanners over here.

*The guards did as they were told and Cygnus indicated precisely where the equipment should rest, pointing near to Amelia.*

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 am

"i understand master...sometimes..the beast...needs to be sated...with a more...primitive form of eating

'

*he said as he finished his drink his eyes flashing a golden color as his anger went down. he wiped the blood off of his hand*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 am

*Cygnus's form shimmered again as it rose from his seat and drifted over to the medical equipment. Satisfied with what was there he looked at both guards, indicating to them that they were not leave until all of this was to finish - then he spoke to both Amelia and to Draco.*

IC: Draco you have to understand that discretion will be the principal understanding from now on. When you feed use Drain Life. When you will be sent off to look for my new host body, you will practician Force Stealth as you wonder about. As an apprentice I expect you to learn some things for yourself, the more arcane I will teach you.
Amelia, my dearest niece. This medical process will not hurt you much, but then Sith are to embrace pain, it is what we look forward too and it is what nourishes us in our darkest hour, that which is when the Lightside side cometh! Transfusions of DNA from my side of the Family will be pumped into your spine, the marrow to be precise, my stem-cells too as well as my own DNA - the reason for this is, well, I am the last of the Tarkin-Mottis, the DNA that has been siphoned is the Motti part. Once it has established itself into you, you will feel no different and you will not change. My DNA is merely to be an anchor for my spirit to bond with comfortably. The changes will only be revealed when you have children my dear, for they will have human characteristics and a stronger connection to the Darkside. Oh, when MY DNA and platelets start to take effect, you might feel considerable pain, it has been said, I think it was Valstrol, yhat my DNA is like a virus! However, the benefits ware proven.

*Cygnus's mouth formed a "near" smile.*

Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 pm

*he didnt respond as he gritted his teeth silently. his eyes a dark catlike yellow, as he watched silently*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 pm

"I understand uncle, you may start the procedure and come full circle with my family. This bond will empower us with the resources I posses and our powers."

*Amelia held her arms out slightly from her sides to show she was at her uncles will. She would not fight it, not fear it and not avoid it as all were foolish.*

"I am ready Uncle."

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 am

*Cygnus motioned his hands and the tubes with the needles attached writhed serpent like in the air. Cygnus gestured with his fingers, one tube impaled into the base of Amelia's neck, another into her lumbar, two went into either of her wrists and the last entered into a vein on an ankle of Amelia's right leg. There was no anaesthetic, this being Cygnus he was testing Amelia's resolve to withstand pain. The machine began to pump Cygnus's dna and stem cells into Amelia, while the med-droid, hovering above performed scans over Amelia. Lord Cygnus just observed, not quite in a trance, yet concentrating, exerting his will over this process.*

IC: Once this procedure is over my niece then you will be The Lady Motti, a Dark Lady of the Sith and a true member of my Family. I shall then bond with you, my words through your voice, until Draco here finds me a suitable host. My knowledge will be yours, you will be elevated to a position of power, a command of power that your peers and rivals will fear. Even when I have my new body, you will retain some of that knowledge my Niece. No-one will know that I am there to guide you, only you will be aware. Then, when all is done, those who have wronged you, those who have held you back my Princess of the Dark, we will destroy them - you remind me so much of my late Daughter ... Amelia. She enjoyed purging those who held her back.*

*Cygnus returned back to concentrating, maintaining the steady flow of his dna from the machine behind Amelia running through the various tubes.*

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 pm

*draco watched, almost jealous that this woman who was already a superior being, was getting more then he, and he was a lapdog, to play fetch for his master, to get him his body, to marry this woman. he never considered marriage. for one, family in his mind was weakness, a weakness enemies could exploit. he had no family, he raised himself when he was younger. he killed for food, he went through the changes by himself, being experimented on made him stronger. he stared watching, as he held the box gripping it tightly. his knuckles turning white, but he as wearing gloves so they couldnt be seen. He placed the box in his bag as he kept his face neutral as his mind raced. He was the one who sought power, and when he wanted it he takes it, it has kept him going this far in life as it will the rest of his life. he bit his tongue sharply as a rush of blood filled his mouth. the taste soothed him. soothed his inner beast. as he let the taste of blood fill his mouth before he swallowed. the wound healing already due to his genetic makeup. To pass the time as he was getting bored he unsheathed a knife from his boot and began to slice the palm of his hand, as he watched the skin knit back together. the pain didnt phase him, as he watched a drop of blood go down his palm, as the cut would heal*
Previous

Return to Tarkin Estate