Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:24 am

Rules of the Villa

1. Eversio and Aalia lord over the Villa and as such what they say goes. Failure to comply will result in the immediate removal from the Black Guard.

2. Everyone is encouraged to RP their Dark Jedi in any way that they want. I intend for this to be a pretty relaxed and fun setting so let's try to remember that as we play.

3. Let's take care to remember that it's just a game, it's for fun, so how we are RPing our characters IC has no reflection on how we all talk to each other OOC.

4. In the same vain as rule number 2, I strongly urge people to reach out to others in the Black Guard to develop storylines and take it in any direction they want to with their characters. Not everyone in here knows everyone else so let's try to build a small tight-knit community here and have a ball with it.

Alright thanks for the read guys. Hope none of you take any of these rules the wrong the way, they are merely here to bring everyone onto the same page. Don't be afraid to ever PM me with any questions, comments or concerns.