Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Hallways

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 am

Re: Hallways

Vendella sighed loudly. She really didn't feel like sharing, but since this girl was his daughter, she knew not to push it.

Yes, I could stand a bite to eat. I suppose we need to catch up and get on the same page. I didn't tell anyone I was returning. I just decided I needed to be back.

V stopped talking and just walked in silence. She wasn't ready to admit why she was back, but he knew her well and would figure it out.

V looked at her mentor and to the girl.

So when did you find her? She wasn't around when I was.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:09 pm

[quote="William Reign":23vcleg4][narration:23vcleg4]She was teasing him! Damn girl. Reign mentally kicks himself for the oh so rare slip-up, but outwardly brushes it off with a wave of his hand[/narration:23vcleg4]

"No stammer, merely uncertainty. But you are right of course [i:23vcleg4]my dear[/i:23vcleg4], perhaps we shall save such endearments for later."

[narration:23vcleg4]They continue down the passages of the Villa, Reign now guiding them in the direction of the Grand Hall.[/narration:23vcleg4]

"I do not search for family because I have none, bar this Order itself."

[narration:23vcleg4]He smiles down at her then and corrects himself[/narration:23vcleg4]

"Well none bar you....and my niece Elyia, who has turned her back both on me and on her birthright. But both my parents and my brother are deceased, as is your older half-sister Ashya."

[narration:23vcleg4]Reign glances at her again to gauge her reaction to the news. No doubt Harm was a strong woman and had survived the death of her mother and her clan, but did it trouble her to know she also had grandparents an uncle and a half-sister, all of whom were gone before she ever knew them? He continues on[/narration:23vcleg4]

"My personal history is something I discuss very little but perhaps - considering the circumstances - you should know a little bit about it. Your paternal grandfather was Aurelius Maximus Temujin Reign, Archduke of Panatha. A great man, though sadly I got little chance to know him. He was killed before my fourth birthday. Your paternal grandmother took me in hiding after that, and I was raised on Bespin until at fifteen, she sacrificed her life to save mine. I assure you those assassins and their benefactor eventually paid the price for the transgression."

[narration:23vcleg4]His face hardens slightly at the thoughts; these old memories that so rarely surfaced these days...and with the memories of that justice comes the screams of children, and in his head he repeats again his secret vow, never to take the life of an innocent child. Such acts were not worth the consequences. But to Harm, his pause would seem only momentary[/narration:23vcleg4]

"There remains to this day a memorial to Elspeth Brigit Damara on Cloud City - I might take you there one day. As for my life after that.....it was not very interesting, and certainly no fairytale. But I eventually found a home of sorts among the Zeison Sha. For a time. But I wanted....no I [i:23vcleg4]needed[/i:23vcleg4] more than what they could offer, and so I left. Suffice to say that though the road was long, I became a Jen'jidai and would not now renounce this path for any offer in the galaxy."

[narration:23vcleg4]He again changes the subject abruptly, another segue[/narration:23vcleg4]

"I personally have a hankering for a roba steak, which our chefs know how to cook to perfection. But we also have rabbit food, if you are that way inclined."

[narration:23vcleg4]Two could tease, and he certainly planned to get his own back on the witty witch[/narration:23vcleg4][/quote:23vcleg4]

[color=#80BFFF:23vcleg4][i:23vcleg4]Harm nodded to him, all the while the gentle smirk on her face at his momentary slip. She would have replied to his comments, about his past, about rabbit food but then the Zabrak made her appearance.[/i:23vcleg4][/color:23vcleg4]

[quote="Vendella":23vcleg4][color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]Vendella was taking her time making her way through the Villa. She felt a rush of nostalgia as she walked. She was so young the last time she was here; impulsive and incorrigible. V heard voices as she walked the hall, one so very familiar. She smiled, a wicked smile and held up the bottle of rum as she approached the pair.[/color:23vcleg4]

Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes. I thought I would drop by with a little gift for you.

[color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]She eyed the woman with him, and leaned her shoulder on the wall, crossing her arms with the bottle still in her hand.
[/color:23vcleg4]

Of course, if you are busy, maybe we can open it later, after you're done with.. her.

[color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]V tilted her head at the couple. [/color:23vcleg4]

She's pretty. A little young for you though, isn't she? I mean, do what you want, but I thought you higher standards than robbing the cradle.[/quote:23vcleg4]

[color=#80BFFF:23vcleg4][i:23vcleg4]Harm found she did not much care for the Zabrak as she spoke. The woman was brief, but evidently thought very highly of herself. Ah, so it wasn't just the men of the DJO that did so. Harm made a mental note to test how far she could irritate those in the order before it came down to a point where they would want to do harm unto her. She suspected that Reign would be the only one she could push to any extent.

The thought made her frown inwardly, but she turned her attentions back to him when he replied to the minx across from them both.[/i:23vcleg4][/color:23vcleg4]

[quote="William Reign":23vcleg4][narration:23vcleg4]As Reign and Harm are talking, with Reign's attention largely on her, he recognises the approach of another and senses no ill intent, but it is not until she speaks that he actually turns his gaze upon her, only to be thoroughly surprised by the identity of the Zabrak who was interrupting them. Vendella! He barely manages to suppress a huge grin at the sight of her after all this time, instead mock groaning in distress[/narration:23vcleg4]

"Not [i:23vcleg4]you[/i:23vcleg4] again! I thought I had gotten rid of you years ago! But.....I suppoooose you can stick around seeing as you brought some rum with you."

[narration:23vcleg4]There is a long pause and then finally his expression cracks into a smile. Bringing two fingers of his right hand up to his lips, he kisses them and them steps forward to touch them gently to V's cheek. It was as much fondness as Reign would ever be prepared to show, and no doubt at the limit of what V would accept, even from him. He then steps back and turns to Harm[/narration:23vcleg4]

"Harm, allow me to introduce V. She is one of our Order. V, this is Harm.....my [i:23vcleg4]daughter[/i:23vcleg4]."[/quote:23vcleg4]

[color=#80BFFF:23vcleg4][i:23vcleg4]So, Reign knew the horny one, evidently well from the way they reacted with one another. Harm merely raised an eyebrow to them both without comment, simple observation for now. Reign was the master of the hallway at the moment, Harm was simply an observer. This became more apparent when the Zabrak, V, spoke again.[/i:23vcleg4][/color:23vcleg4]

[quote="Vendella":23vcleg4][color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]Vendella allowed Reign to touch her face. He had been her master. He had touched her before, sometimes causing pain, other times, to show as much affection as he was now. Her look softened just enough for him to see. Vendella disliked most people, except for him.. she would tolerate him without question.

Get rid of me? You can never get rid of me. Not any time soon. I am here for some time, now. You are going to have to get used to me again.

[color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]She stood up and nodded at the girl he called Harm.

Your daughter, eh? She must look like her mother.

[color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]V winked at Reign, with a chuckle and then lifted the bottle to him again.[/color:23vcleg4]

This needs to be drunk. Do you have the time?

[color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]V looked at him and then to his daughter. If she had to tag along, V would deal with it. She wanted to sit down and talk to him.[/color:23vcleg4]

She can join us if necessary.[/quote:23vcleg4]

[color=#80BFFF:23vcleg4][i:23vcleg4]She stifled a cluck of her tongue at the cheek. Her facial expressions may have still spoken volumes. Harm was not used to a cultural of rude people, nor was she particularly accustomed to the competition between females for the sole attentions of a respectable male. It was a foreign concept, and one that may take some time to sink into her thick skull.

Harm's arms folded lightly across her chest and she took on a defensive posture without really noticing.[/i:23vcleg4][/color:23vcleg4]

[quote="William Reign":23vcleg4][narration:23vcleg4]Reign remains smiling even though he sighs dramatically when V announces she'll be sticking around. And then shakes his head slightly in honest exasperation when V discusses Harm as if she were not even there; clearly some things never changed. She had never really been much of a "people person"[/narration:23vcleg4]

"Well, since you asked so nicely........why don't [i:23vcleg4]you[/i:23vcleg4] join [i:23vcleg4]us[/i:23vcleg4] instead, as we were just on our way to the Grand Hall and nothing washes a meal down better than a bottle of rum."

[narration:23vcleg4]He glances at Harm who had yet to speak, but though he hadn't known his daughter long he had had enough of a taste of her wit to know that seeing these two interact for any period could turn out to be quite amusing...as long as he wasn't caught in the crossfire. He makes a move towards the [url=http://www.jedivsith.com/viewtopic.php?f=1729&t=16602&p=1646789#p1646789:23vcleg4]Grand Hall[/url:23vcleg4] as he speaks again[/narration:23vcleg4]

"I look forward to hearing your news....and there's a few things you will need to know too."[/quote:23vcleg4]

[color=#80BFFF:23vcleg4][i:23vcleg4]Harm's stomach rumbled loudly, causing her irritation of the zabrak female to evaporate momentarily. She began to follow Reign to the Hall.[/i:23vcleg4][/color:23vcleg4]

[quote="Vendella":23vcleg4][color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]Vendella sighed loudly. She really didn't feel like sharing, but since this girl was his daughter, she knew not to push it. [/color:23vcleg4]

Yes, I could stand a bite to eat. I suppose we need to catch up and get on the same page. I didn't tell anyone I was returning. I just decided I needed to be back.

[color=#FF0000:23vcleg4]V stopped talking and just walked in silence. She wasn't ready to admit why she was back, but he knew her well and would figure it out.

V looked at her mentor and to the girl. [/color:23vcleg4]

So when did you find her? She wasn't around when I was.[/quote:23vcleg4]

[color=#80BFFF:23vcleg4][i:23vcleg4]Harm felt it was quite time to interject herself with that last comment.[/i:23vcleg4][/color:23vcleg4]

"[i:23vcleg4]I[/i:23vcleg4] found him, and not very long ago today."

[color=#80BFFF:23vcleg4][i:23vcleg4]Without waiting for the retort of the woman, Harm turned to Reign.[/i:23vcleg4][/color:23vcleg4]

"Reign, if you would rather have the hag all to yourself, I'm sure I can go bother Admiral Cage for a spell or two. The father daughter bondage might cramp Horny's style."

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 am

*As we moved through the corridors toward the medical bay at a snails pace, I could feel his temperature drop, I could tell by the look of his skin on his hand, for at this angle, I could not see his face, but I could feel the dark side brewing within him, and it was growing in strength, left much longer, I feared it would overcome him, and take him forever, he would be lost.

I didn├óÔé¼Ôäót know what to say, I knew nothing of Antidotes, chemicals, potions etc, I knew nothing of sith magic, so I could not fully understand what was happening, I only hoped that the droids in the med bay did, and I could waste no time in getting him there├óÔé¼┬ª

Come, do not worry about it now, we will get you fixed up and good as new in no time├óÔé¼┬ª

Affiliation:

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Harm did not watch her steps as they carried her through the halls. She simply walked, head down, auburn hair tied in a tight braid that looped down her back. She was a sturdy woman, nothing slight, and young. But though she did not look to where she traveled, she listened for footsteps behind her. Her thoughts drifted in and out. To the present, to the past, to the future. She was too hyper now to focus properly on the Force. She felt a keen need for her weapons on the mainland and to go through some rigorous physical activity.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:26 pm

*Sephious made his way out of the Library a little bit behind Harm. He was sure to stay well back but still within eyesight of the woman. There weren't too many other people in the halls at this moment, a turn of events that didn't favour Sephious. If the woman was listening closely enough, she may have been able to hear someone coming up on her. Luckily, Seph kept his distance though. Should the woman ask what was going on, Seph could simply say he was returning to his quarters, which were in fact not too far away from both of their current postitions. The force was now flowing through Sephious like a torrent, waiting to be loosened on the world. However, Seph had no intention bringing down anyone today; this reserve was for Sephious to use while preforming Force Immersion. Perhaps the woman would be able to see through his guise once it had begun, but Seph doubted it. She had seemed to taken in with her study and hopefuly that would play right into Seph's plan. Seph took a moment to see if he could disern where the data pad was, but from the distance he was at, it was impossible to tell. Seph began to pick up the pace slightly so as to not loose the woman that was walking hap-hazardly through the halls of the Villa.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Harm headed to the outskirts of the Villa. The datapad still hung in her pocket, barely more than a paragraph of text translated. With her head down she ran into another denizen of the villa. A lithe woman draped in silver. She turned, amber eyes glaring at Harm.

Harm bowed apologetically as she looked to the woman's eyes. The Nish did not blink but continued to stare down at Harm. Harm coughed, and made a motion to go around the woman, but she was blocked with a subtle movement quicker than she could see. Harm blinked as she stared back at the Nish evenly.

=Niqy Tee'Wahz=
"Misstress Harm, I have been instructed to accompany you to Harnaidan and return with you to the Villa when you are ready. I understand that you have left a room there. If you are ready now, it would be best to proceed as soon as we may, unless you have more pressing matters to which you must attend."

Niqy's voice was low and husky, almost hushed as she spoke her sibilants, hard on her stops. Harm breathed slowly before responding. This woman was quite cold. She could not feel her. Of course she was there in the Force, but reading her was impossible. The willowy woman started to turn, but her gaze never wavered from Harm's eyes, as if she were trying to read her thoughts.

=Harm=
"Of course, Niqy. Please, lead the way."

Harm did not want to break the eye contact first, but her eyes were growing weary of the stare. She could feel the corners of her eyes twitching and starting to water as they dried. Niqy, shifted swiftly, again faster than Harm could really track. She seemed to slither down the hallway to the Hangar, but not before her gaze shifted to stare at Sephious as he followed behind. Harm missed the line of the woman's sight as it settled upon Sephious, but she still felt the golden eyes staring at her, as if the Nish still stared at her. It seemed that the Nish was like a bird of prey, waiting for her to peep from a burrow and swoop to snatch her up.

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 am

OOC: Excerpt from Rhea's diary*

*Finally I had reached the laundry without spying a single person, as I slipped through the door, I leant back against the wall and let out a sigh, running as you were holding your breath turned out to be more tiring than you would think, I waited a moment catching my breath before I moved off to where they sorted the laundry, and began looking for the large bucket titled 'Lord Reign'.*

*I stopped just on the corner and leant around, checking that I was indeed alone, the machines were going, but I could not see nor here anyone, but then my heart was thumping loudly in my ears, I could barely hear anything else, and then I saw it! there it was, the large black bucket with the silver DJO insignia embalzoned upon the front! Losing myself in all the excitement, I ran toward to the bucket, almost falling in as I stopped and began to route through the pile of dirty laundry...*

Random voice
HUH HUM, can I help Miss Rhea?

*I jumped in my attempt to spin around and face him, I fell back into the laundy bucket, my legs flailing in the air as I tried to pull myself up, I turned my head to try and find some way of pulling myself up and the scent caught me, it was him, it was my William, I could smell him all around me, I began to inhale deeper now, becoming almost giddy from the intoxicating scent, had I been alone, I would have buried myself beneath them, remaining there for sometime, but I was not alone was I?*

*I felt this hand reach into the bucket and grasp mine and begin pulling me up, until that moment, lost in the scent of my William, I had forgotten about the male voice that had startled me, I look into his old wrinkled face and glared, not only was I embarrassed about being caught, but I was franticly trying to make up an excuse for routing through Williams laundry, that and hoping that my 'modesty' had remained covered.*

Don't look at me!

*I didn't know what else to say, I was worried my robe would fall open and this person would see far more than I had wanted him too.*

Cover your eyes until I am free of this thing, now you may be wondering what I am doing here, well, Lord Reign, as way of punishment, wishes me to wash his bedding, wash it and press it, so....

*As I regained my footing, I through the old man's hand away from me, pleased to see he was looking away and shielding the side of his face, I secured my robe in place once more and began pulling parts of his dirty bedding from the basket, becoming intoxicated within his scent once more...*

I will be taking these few bits, it would be best if you did not speak of this to Lord Reign, he does not like discussing business, you know, he may think you are spying or something...

*I was backing out the room now with a large bundle of bedding in my arms, wishing to exit the room quickly and return to my .*

*I walked as fast as I could along the corridors, my bare feet slapping loudly against the tiled floor, my head buried within the bedding as I took deep deep breaths, allowing his scent to linger within my airways, a large smile upon my face, I would have to be careful in hiding these in the shrine, the last thing I needed was the wardrobe to catch fire, maybe I would find something to replace the candles, some kind of torch or something.*

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:48 am

* Exiting from the guest suites to the Great Hall then to the Library.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 pm

[quote="Thobe Japhi":1wre96iv][color=#FFFF00:1wre96iv]* Exiting from the guest suites to the Great Hall then to the Library.*[/color:1wre96iv][/quote:1wre96iv]
[color=#FFFF00:1wre96iv]* Deimos enters then exits the hallway to the Gardens.*[/color:1wre96iv]

Affiliation:

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 pm

[quote="Dacon TryViron":36rd4c8j][narration:36rd4c8j]A Comm is sent out from Ossus to all Grays and alliances of the Grays.[/narration:36rd4c8j]
[comlink:36rd4c8j]This Kage Dacon TryViron, the Mando attack has come. Ready your ships, men, and droids. Today we go to war and fight for our home. Join with your vods, your sisters, and your family. We will not stand for this attack. If they want us gone from this galaxy then let us show them our power and what the Force can do with users like us. To day we fight for freedom or die free! Forever we will live on in the Force.[/comlink:36rd4c8j][/quote:36rd4c8j]
[color=#FFFF00:36rd4c8j]* Deimos' old GJO commlink goes off and sees the message.*[/color:36rd4c8j]
I don't know why, but I'm feeling altruistic to be even considering helping. Maybe I can use this as an oppurtunity to settle some scores.
Previous

Return to Archived Locations