Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Entrance Hall

Public Access

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 am

Entrance Hall

*As you pass through the doors to the HQ, you enter a large high ceilinged room, it is circular in design, the floor is a black polished stone and the walls are a chiselled stone, just painted white, the entire room, ahd literally been carved into the mountain itself.

Centre of the room is a natural wooden table with a vase of the planets native flora sat inside, when your eyes flow around the edge of the room, you will see many doors leading out to various parts of the house, but at the far end, there are two sweeping staircases leading to landing that encircles the top of the room, again, many doors leading off into the family rooms.*

Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:12 am

Re: Entrance Hall

*Entering the hall Nat looked around her surroundings stunned that something like this could exist inside a mountain, her cyar├óÔé¼Ôäóika had done her proud, it was beautiful.

As the staff began to get on with their business, and the babies were taken off to be settled in their rooms to sleep, Nat decided she would go and freshen up before moving on to explore the house, she wanted to take a look and see if it needed a touch to make it more homely, for not only was it was HQ, it was their home.

She began to make her way up the right hand staircase when she was joined by a man servant├óÔé¼┬ª*

Ma├óÔé¼Ôäóam, I am Ted, welcome home, would you like me to lead you to your room? Perhaps when you have settled, you would like me to give you a tour? It will help you to get the layout of the home├óÔé¼┬ª

*Natasi almost leapt out of her skin, she had not heard him behind her, he had been silent, she turned toward him ready to punch him aim a well placed kick at the chest, before he introduced himself, brushing her hair behind her ears, she smiled and gave a nod├óÔé¼┬ª*

I am sorry, you startled me, I would appreciate your help, thank you├óÔé¼┬ª

*Ted moved in front of her then, and began to almost glide up the stairs, again, not a sound was heard from his steps, Natasi walked behind him silently, her eyes looking around the home, taking in all the finest details├óÔé¼┬ª*
*In fact, she was too busy looking everywhere but where she was walking, she walked right into the back of ted who had stopped and opened the door to the room she would share with her Cyar├óÔé¼Ôäóika├óÔé¼┬ª*
*Smiling faintly and slightly embarrassed, Natasi raised her eyebrows and spoke sheepishly├óÔé¼┬ª*

Sorry, and thank you, I will call you when I need you├óÔé¼┬ª

*She entered the room then closing the door behind her├óÔé¼┬ª*

Affiliation:

Post Sat May 01, 2010 4:46 pm

*Shaid bring the speeder around to the main entrance of building parks it then dismounts. He grabs his back and set the control lock on the speeder before walking into the building in search of the mandos.*

Post Sun May 02, 2010 3:00 am

*Clan Security had picked up the speeder bike coming in, and watched it park. They had sent a single trooper went out to meet the newcomer. He offered his hand in friendly greeting.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun May 02, 2010 1:45 pm

*Shaid was nervous at first when he saw a man coming towards him because Shaid rifles was on the outside of his pack and he was afraid the man might take him as a threat but to show he wasn't planning on using it he had turned it upside when he attached it and he took all energy clips out and left the safety on and action open. He was even more relived when the man offered his hand. Shaid accepted and shook it.*

Well sir actually i am looking for Commander Australis, he invited me to come here about five months ago and i am now accepting his offer. I tried to send a message telling him about my arrival, i take it you didn't get it.

Post Thu May 06, 2010 6:22 am

*The trooper chuckled.*

*The trooper would take the man in to meet Kaine. He figured no one would be silly enough to falsely claim to have spoken with Kaine.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu May 06, 2010 7:38 am

[quote="Kaine Australis":tov2ol3s][action:tov2ol3s]The trooper chuckled.[/action:tov2ol3s]

[npc name=Clan Security:tov2ol3s]We've got a few dozen Commander Australis' in the base, mate. Of course if it be General Kaine Australis ye be referrin to, he's inside. Come with me, mate.[/npc:tov2ol3s]

[narration:tov2ol3s]The trooper would take the man in to meet Kaine. He figured no one would be silly enough to falsely claim to have spoken with Kaine.[/narration:tov2ol3s][/quote:tov2ol3s]

[narration:tov2ol3s]Shaid didn't know what to say. He wasn't use to a Mando can and didn't think about them all sharing the same last name. When the man suggested General Kaine Austalis the name rung a bell so he followed the man as instructed.[/narration:tov2ol3s]

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:18 pm

*They didnt enter yet. The hour walk from the city where they landed and the actual city was dragging. Duke even did some jogging to speed it up here and there, but he didnt want to loose strenght if there really was a fight ahead. He wanted to give his best... he wanted to kill as many of the Yuuhzan Vong scum he could before falling as a real mando. And with the ordinance on his person, it would be a huge bodycount.

The first moment they laid eyes on the main entrence they knew something was hugely wrong. There was signs of battle, scortched marks on the walls, and dead bretheren bearing the mark of the Clan. Few commandoes though. Duke saw the armour of one of his cooks apprentices, as an example. If the base fell, as it looks like it fell, there should be corpses littering this area, but there were only a few of the residents, and some of the garrison Yuuhzan Vong Hunter Droids.

Worst of all, the entrence door was blown OUTWARDS, not inwards.

This was the first sign that something really really bad had happened.

Raising both Flechette launcher and blaster, Duke took point without a word. He was overly angry, confused and worried for his beloved baby. Is she dead? Will he never again hear her lovely voice, never dance with her?*

"No vong... yet. There should be more dead. It feels like most of the dedicated military was away when this happened. Where did they go? Why didnt they tell us? And.... who did this, if not the Vong? The YV hunters would be able to deal with the vong, that is their PURPOUSE! I... I just hope she is all right. I just really hope she survived all this.
She would be the first the Vong would kill... you see..."

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:52 pm

The walk was long, but not uncomfortable...He watched Duke jog, and chuckled, as it looked more like a fast waddle....the mans weight with all the ordinance was impressive.....

When they got the the citadel, he paused a minute and looked around...a few bodies, the door blown outwards...Duke was right. There should have been more....

:: My guess is when we were on Vulpter....or shortly thereafter..something..or someONE hit home. ::

He knelt down by one of the bodies and checked the wounds, and had a quick look over. He thought for a moment, then looked at Duke

:: Vong didnt do this. Lets go inside and have a look... ::

Standing, he pulled the shotgun from its mag lock on his back next to his blade, and made his way towards the entrance, stepping over the detritus and through what was left....

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 pm

"You are right. Blaster makrs."

*He got even more angry... he was furious. Whoever did this will pay. Their way of death was preplanned. It would consist of getting surprised, jumping 30-40 feet up the air, then scattering on a large area. He would be sitting nearby on his camping stool, and drinking tihaar, drinking to those that died here.

And he would like it.

he would lo....

What is this?

As he walked slowl forward, lenead against a wall in the entrence hall, he saw it and was even more angered. He wouldnt follow the mandalore into jedi hell just because he was the mandalore and there was fighting to be done, no. At this point, he would follow the Mandalore into a war against force users just by himself if needed.
There was a corspe in the main hall, a brown robed corpse, with a blastershot in his back, and a broken lightsaber by his hand.*

"Ashrah.... jetiise."

*he pointed at the corspe. There was no time... if his baby is still alive, he needs to run. She might be wounded, needing help, only moments from expireing... he needs to know or go mad!
Something remarcable happened. Duke stopped, and started unbuckling his jetpack and backpack, basically loosing every weapon besides the two handheld ones and the granades on his bandolier...

and started running, while he muttered...*

"I am coming baby! I am coming! hold out, Hold out darling!!!"

Affiliation:

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:24 pm

He walked up beside the corpse dressed in a brown robe. He looked down at it. He was quiet for a moment as Duke divested himself of his gear and ran off into the building.. He crouched down and pulled his buy'ce off his head and set it on the floor. He rolled the body over one handed and stared into the dead eyes of the Force user. He cared not if it was Jedi, Sith or Ewok Shaman.

"This was my home. People I knew. People who fought harder than you ever could have...you piece of Sithspit...."

He pulled his right fist back, and drove it as hard as he could into the face of the dead Jedi, driving it into the face, which caved with a soft SQUITCH, the blood having long disappeared. He put his helmet back on and stood, putting the shotgun back in his right fist, and marching after Duke. He said nothing. He looked straight ahead. Hell was coming, and he was riding at its head.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 am

*After dropping down over the wall of the complex, Alaitoc moved towards the entrance, pausing every now and then to listen to the sounds. He had recently heard the rumble of repulsor engines, which had caused his mqaaq'it to look to the sky as the same ship spotted in orbit zipped past and sped back towards whence it came. This near to the blaze the smoke was almost unbearable. The intendant dropped to a crouch and ruffled through his pouch, removing the gnullith breathing device he had brought with him, then slid it over his mouth. An uncomfortable sensation overcame him briefly as the proboscis entered his throat, though he quickly got past the feeling and refocused himself on the task at hand. The masquer covering his face helped protect his eye implants from the smoke, though he could sense it struggling in the low oxygen environment, with the fire eating up most of the available air. He could see signs of work and violence, though much of the evidence was already consumed by the blaze. Somethings the fire couldn't completely destroy, like the familiar metallic cylinders he knew to be lightsabers. There was discarded and burnt scarred pieces of Mandalorian armour, which assisted with his piecing together of the data available. Some of the walls have been marked with various Mandalorian iconography. He wasn't able to read their language in order to assert which clan, if any one in particular, that this all belonged to, but it obviously belonged to that civilization.*

"Shrak har racrumb." *He muttered through the gnullith, his words distorted by the breathing apparatus.* *That was why the town had been completely vacant. This had been a culling, or sacking of a fort. But was it a defeat or message?* *Something to figure out later. Removing a villip from his pack, Alaitoc began to make contact with the Praetorite shaping damutek in the forest. He reported his findings, offering his own insights into the matter, though they were largely discarded.* *The Praetorite would do their own analyst work.* *The conversation wrapped up with the intendant being ordered to remain on site and continue investigation the wreckage. He scowled and walked back out into the open air, putting a bit of distance between himself and the smoke.*

*There was no way he could put the blaze out on his own and it would be too dangerous to continue studying the site while the fire was raging, so he would have to wait it out and sift through the debris. Assuming there was anything left after that would offer further explanation.*

Return to Cerar Kandosii Hangar