Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

A Partial list of usergroups available to join on JvS

Start your life here. Get advice on where to start. Learn about JvS from the players.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 am

A Partial list of usergroups available to join on JvS

Droid Plague, AKA Pinky Doodle Bob's Rusty Balls.

Leaders-Pinky and Myself.

Pinky is currently working on some by-play with Daven on Raxus Prime in a split timeline. However, he's currently building an army of junk-droids and the like on Raxus. His ultimate goal is the extermination of all organic life across the galaxy.

I've got a bit different goal in mind, myself. IC-wise, I've got a grudge against the YV, and intend on prosecuting this grudge to the fullest extent possible. I've got a space campaign I'm about to jump into over Vulpter, if anyone felt like joining my side of the fray, let me know and I'll build you some ships while I'm building my own. After Vulpter, it'll probably be an assault on Coruscant alongside Eralam.

Latest happenings: Pinky gains control of Raxus Prime and exterminates what little organic life remained.

Golfinger665 gains control of Mechis III, and begins assuming control of the planetary government, and through some corporate espionage, gains control of Trilon Inc.

Requirements to join the Droid Plague- Depends on who you wanna run with.

Pinky's immediate group- Droids only.

My group- Be interesting, don't be a Vong, A Ssi-ruu, or a Bug. Being a droid helps, or a cyborg. But if you don't feel like writing that kind of thing, I'll still definitely have things for you to do, and plenty of things you can help out with. Just don't put on your *serious face... must not show emotion save anger or angst* If you do, I'll quickly get bored. I'm doing this campaign to write outside of the box, and do something off the beaten path.

GoldFinger665, Guardian Angel Writing Coach.

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:20 am

JvS Usergroups

Galactic Battle Arena Judge
Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:53 pm

JvS Usergroups

Current Leaders

We aim to bring the once powerful Fel dynasty to it's rightful place in the galaxy. Since being on the site it has had it's ups and downs. Some of it's most notable being the rebellion that followed after the death of Cade Fel. Pulling what remnants together we could, the empire consolidated itself in the Deep Core specifically Aaragu and Empress Teta. After the death of Cade Gabriel Solomon took over as Rex Imperitor and governed in the stead of the Fels who were believed to all be dead. After installing his Solomon name On many of the ruling people within the empire an unexpected surprise happened. A Fel appeared, nephew of Cade he got stranded in the unknown regions of space for several years after a failed attack on the Vong. Fighting pirates raiders and broken hyperdrives him and his ships made it back to Fel controlled space.

Taking his place as the rightful leader of the Empire, it began to wane once more as it pulled out of the 4th Galactic Alliance. Many of it's key figures missing or involved in missions around the galaxy most people forgot about it. So there it sat uninterrupted for a while before an announcement was made. They were going to war. With the Mandolorians no less and after hearing of an attack on an allied planet the men rushed to their aid. On the way to the fight Ronan Lord Regent and leader of the empire perished in a failed hyperdrive jump leaving the Fel Empire in a precarious place without a leader at war and low on men.

Current RPs
Currently there is the aiding over Vulptur against the Mandos that has been in the works for a while as well as many smaller personal rps.

Any and all are welcome to apply to join or rp with any of us.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:13 pm

JvS Usergroups

Current Leaders

As a Gray Jedi we believe in the Unifying Force and that there is no Light or Dark side of the force. That it is the user who makes it good or bad. Your path in the Force is your own. It can only help guide you on your way.

We are a small but growing group and you can move as fast or slow as you want. Many of our Order have been here from the beginning. Any storyline is welcome to make our Order more fun for us all. We are more of warrior group of Jedi, many of us are former Jedi masters or knights. Our ties are strong to the Jedi Orders of many worlds. We run some storylines with the Jedi of Ossus our home world as well. Also we will give you your own fighter when you join the order. Hope to we you with us soon my vode.

What we can do for you:
-Train you how to use the Force
-Combat
--Hand to Hand
--Lightsaber
--Any Gun you want (Can't always just use a saber)
--Fighter
--Fleet
-Command Training
--Navy or Army
-Skills
--Engineering
--Forge
--And many more

Affiliation:

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Re: Calling all faction leaders!!!

Current High Council-

Knight Advisor:

The Jedi Order works alongside the Republic as a peacekeeping force in the galaxy. We are neither the military arm of the Republic nor do we involve ourselves with galactic politics. The Jedi Order is attempting to unify all Jedi whether stationed on a planet or roaming the galaxy into one Order. We are currently based on Chandrila, Corellia, Coruscant, Felucia, Honoghr, Ossus, and Yavin IV. Other Jedi worlds exist that are not yet apart of the unified Order, including: Rodia and Umgul.

The Jedi High Council delegates assignments and positions to those deemed ready (usually nominated by their peers OOC). The ranks of Jedi are varied and beyond just the average Jedi include Consulars, Sentinels, and Guardians; but alongside the main positions are specializations including (but not limited to) Ace, Weapons Master, Watchman, Investigator, and Shadow. The Aces are the top starfighter pilots in the Order, some even focusing to fly in Jedi-only squadrons. The Weapons Masters are those Jedi who have trained in and mastered fighting with an exotic weapon. The Watchmen are tasked with a certain sector of space to monitor. The Investigators work closely with law enforcement officials to help bring criminals to justice. The Shadows are an undercover element within the Jedi Order who police the galaxy for Sith and dark siders with two objectives: infiltration and espionage.

Who Can Apply: Any seeking to write a light side character who follows the Jedi Code

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Re: Calling all faction leaders!!!

Return to New Players' Forum