Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Re: Open Orbit

Seven

*His partner was right, in theory his plan seemed easy enough. Though when you got down into the nitty gritty details, such a task seemed like an insurmountable feat. How would an explosion going off in a Republic facility during a Sith interrogation look like anything more than a secret sect of the Sith trying to keep the informant's mouth shut? Surely whatever Eleven had up his sleeve would have to do, as Saren's own expertise with detonation charges was woefully under par. Had this been a simple assassination, he would've felt more comfortable with his trusty rifle in hand. Alas such feelings of comfort were unable to be appeased in this line of work. Seven would do what was asked of him, and no less. As the auto-pilot had taken them into the skies, Saren had returned to the cockpit drabbed in one of the pilfered SIS uniforms. he was thankful that he had kept these from his mission on Thyferra, as the bodyguards of the delegate had turned out to be agents of the infamous organization. The damage that he inflicted against the men whom housed themselves within these garments had been terminal. Although no damage had befallen the uniforms, Seven sat uncomfortably within the embrace of a dead man's clothes.*

"Who are we planning on pinning the blame on? surely there must be plenty of Anti- Republic groups willing to attack Rendili."

*Seven had a couple of guesses as to whom, but truthfully he was unsure. Hopefully Eleven had the details all figured out as to whom the blame would be pinned on. Seven would provide the uniforms and the transportation, yet he had a feeling he would have to do a bit more than that to live up to his legend and prove what the others say about him is true. With the hydra brand hidden beneath his clothing, Saren knew that no matter what he had the support he needed. As soon as this mission was complete, he would follow through with the task that his lord and master had issued.

A small smile crept over Seven's face as the ship began it's preparations to jump int the azure tunnel of hyperspace.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 pm

*The hum of the hyperdrive was all that he could hear, deep in the recesses of his mind. Going over through his weapons, cleaning and reassembling them, he pondered on his situation. To give a ride to a complete stranger was uncharacteristic of him, but to a Sith of all beings? If someone had told him this would ever happen in his life, he would have fired some bolts in said person. The cold air in that small hangar bay felt exquisite on his skin, reminding him of better days, just staring at the stars.

Darth Specter enjoyed reading his small black book a little too much, almost as if it was some type of guide for his daily life. Kandar knew not what to make of the sentient being, still not quite accustomed with the idea that perhaps he would indeed wield similar abilities. A smirk appeared on his face just as he finished reassembling his Carbine, wondering if this was the right tool for the job.

A second later he heard the alarm from the cockpit, he and his passenger were nearly exiting hyperspace. Their destination was one that didn├óÔé¼Ôäót quite sit well with the former black ops soldier, Dromund Kaas wasn├óÔé¼Ôäót in any astrocharts. The name didn├óÔé¼Ôäót ring any bells either, to him it was some sort of unknown planet that none had ventured to. Only the Sith, and that was a scary thought.*

├óÔé¼┼ôWe├óÔé¼Ôäóre arriving, Darth Specter.├óÔé¼┬Ø *He bellowed as he sat down onto the pilot├óÔé¼Ôäós seat.* ├óÔé¼┼ôI sure hope your friends aren├óÔé¼Ôäót trigger happy...├óÔé¼┬Ø *Synn whispered soon afterwards.*

*Within seconds there they were, and when they exited the hyper jump, Kandar was astounded. The sapphire coloured world was a sight to behold, but knowing the Sith he figured it was as dangerous as trying to brush a Rancor├óÔé¼Ôäós teeth with nothing but a piece of thin fabric. But that soon was swept to the side, just as his scanners showed the presence of an unknown vessel.* ├óÔé¼┼ôSon of a crippled Bantha... Will you look at that?!├óÔé¼┬Ø *The mercenary spoke aloud staring into the void.*

├óÔé¼┼ôDarth Specter...Perhaps you could let your friends know they├óÔé¼Ôäóre not supposed to blast us away?├óÔé¼┬Ø

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:41 pm

*The entire trip to Dromund Kaas Specter had been sitting in the lounge like area reading his book and occasionally writing something into it. It was probably a quite trip since he didn't try to speak to Kandar he basically waited until the man had left to go do whatever he had wanted to do and went right back to reading his book. At some point during their trip Specter had removed his mask though Kandar probably wasn't around to see his ghostly pale face and sunken eyes the traits of an Umbaran.

When the alarm went off alerting Kandar that they were about to exit hyperspace he would of probably seen Specter placing his mask back on. He had his head bent down basically staring at the floor as he placed it back onto his face clearly wanting to hide what he looked like. He then heard Kandar yelling back to him that they were arriving and so he got up and walked into the cockpit and stood behind Kandar.

Specter looked out of the view port down towards the planet below down where he could sense a great dark energy coming from the planet probably a sign of the dark lords that were gathered there. He only half listened to what Kandar had to say as he started to look at the with armada that was gathered around the planet. If anything Kandar was right that he should try to let them know they weren't here to be blasted away into tiny pieces.*

I think you are right we should probably try to contact them before they charge up their weapons and use us as target practice. Do you think you can open a com channel to one of their ships or something so we can try to tell them we are friend and not foe?

Galactic Battle Arena Judge
Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 pm

[narration:19ja8gzz]Andor's personal fleet, the Winter's Breath fleet, continues to patrol its designated sector of Dromund Kaas' orbit. Picking up a new arrival, the flagship "Andor's Hand" soon opens up a comm channel with the ship, while sending orders to the fleet to warm up all weapons and shields.[/narration:19ja8gzz]

[quote:19ja8gzz][color=#FF0000:19ja8gzz]"Winter's Breath" Fleet:

1 Bulwark-Class Battle Cruiser - "Messiah"
1,250 turbolasers
500 fore
150 aft
300 port
300 starboard

600 ion cannons
200 fore
80 aft
150 port
150 starboard

: Venator-class Star Destroyer- "Andor's Hand"
DBY-827 heavy dual turbolaser turrets (8)
Medium dual turbolaser cannons (2)
Point-defense laser cannons (52)
Tractor beam projectors (6)
Heavy proton torpedo tubes (4)
16 torpedoes each
Alpha-3 Nimbus-class V-wing (192)
ARC-170 starfighters (36)
Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptors (192)
LAAT/i gunships (40)
Military walkers (24)
Prefabricated garrison base (1)

Acclamator II- "Vortex"
Quad turbolaser cannons (12)
Point-defense laser cannons (24)
Turbolaser batteries (4)
Heavy proton torpedo launchers (2)
60 torpedos each
Speeder bikes (64)
LAAT gunships (16)
AT-TE walkers (10)
SPHA walkers (8)

Acclamator II- "Devastator"
Same as Vortex

Acclamator II- "Slice n' Dicer"
Same as Vortex

Acclamator II- "Black Regime"
Same as Vortex[/color:19ja8gzz][/quote:19ja8gzz]
[action:19ja8gzz]Soon the designated channel was opened,[/action:19ja8gzz] [comlink:19ja8gzz]"Unidentified shuttle, this is Commander Hunter. Please state your business and means here at Dromund Kaas. You have thirty seconds to respond or you will be shot down and destroyed."[/comlink:19ja8gzz]
[size=150:19ja8gzz]
MEANWHILE..........[/size:19ja8gzz]

[narration:19ja8gzz]A lone Sentinel-Class Shuttle soon enters orbit. Briefly navigating past the fleet and out of the planet's gravity well, the ship then jumps to hyperspace, its destination.... Corellia.[/narration:19ja8gzz]

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

├óÔé¼┼ôThis is Cosmic Dust, please hold your fire. Currently transporting a passenger that uh... Says he had an urge to get here?├óÔé¼┬Ø *The mercenary stated while shaking his head in disbelief about what he was saying.* ├óÔé¼┼ôLook, Commander Hunter... The passenger is one of them Sith. Couldn├óÔé¼Ôäót just throw him off the airlock, and if I tried I think he├óÔé¼Ôäód slice me in half, you know? That kind of Sith?! I have no interest in dying, being vaporized or blown to smithereens as some would say, so could you throw me a bone here?├óÔé¼┬Ø *Synn opted for the overly honest approach on this one.

The former operative for the Republic thought it best to do it this way, because quite frankly even he didn├óÔé¼Ôäót know what the heck he was doing here anymore. Looking at the scanners he could clearly see several ships with their weapon systems hot, just itching to clear the rubble that was his ship out of the way.*
├óÔé¼┼ôYou better not get me killed. Or not even your Sith Lords will save you in the afterlife...├óÔé¼┬Ø *Kandar informed Darth Specter with a low growl.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 pm

*It was then that the dark vessel Sanctus revealed itself to the Sith armada once more - shrouded in the darkness of the force. Immediately it's comms hailed the Cosmic Dust, the Ensign on the other end speaking clearly to the incoming vessel.* :: Proceed with caution, follow the incoming pair of Starfighters to your landing zone Cosmic Dust. ::

*Darkness stirred in the center lab of the Sanctus. Sith Magicians and Sorcerers were hard at work, laboring over their genetic creations with concentrated effort. Monsters of every corner of one's imagination were spawned in the dim horror filled laboratories of the Mandalorian Lictor Dungeon ship.*

*Spat out from the rear hangar bays of the Lictor came two dark painted Starfighters. Their swift engines propelled them across the distance of the two craft in little time, and before Kandar could surmount a defense against them they were upon his freighter. Cannons arms and torpedoes ready to be fired within a moments notice, the twin craft soared up and over Kandar's means of transportation - prepared to lead him down to the planet and be drawn into the Grand Plan of the Dark Lord of the Sith Cronal.*

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:01 am

*A ping suddenly made itself heard in the scanner, Kandar├óÔé¼Ôäós eyes quickly looking it over. Another vessel seemed to be present in the area, leaving the mercenary confused as to why his electronics hadn├óÔé¼Ôäót picked up on it. For a moment he felt like giving a small nudge to the screen, hopefully forcing it to find anything else that might have been out there. His eyes looked towards Specter for a brief second, wondering what exactly these creatures of the dark could conjure from beneath their masks. His ship while young as it may have been, had never failed him before and it surely wasn├óÔé¼Ôäót failing him now.*

*His lightning quick thoughts however were suddenly cut short, as another voice made itself known through the comm. This wasn├óÔé¼Ôäót Commander Hunter, of that Synn was quite sure. Still, he wasn├óÔé¼Ôäót about to question a gift from the Gods. Not when his life was on the line.* ├óÔé¼┼ôRoger that!├óÔé¼┬Ø *The mercenary replied as quickly as he could, hoping no one would retract any previous orders.

Those two fighters were nearly indistinguishable from the cold blackness of space, and boy did those things move fast. It was actually easier following them through the scanner than visually, due to their dark paintjobs that nearly hid them in plain sight. There was no way the two loners were getting out of this one, without full cooperation on their part anyway. With their weapons hot and ready to fire, the Cosmic Dust remained with its fangs clearly retracted, so not to draw any hostility from their ├óÔé¼╦£kind├óÔé¼Ôäó hosts.*

*Those two fighters moved at an alarming speed, but thankfully his own ship was no stranger to fast getaways. With skill he managed to follow the two aircrafts down to the sapphire coloured world, even though Synn would begin to see it in much different eyes once inside the atmosphere.*├óÔé¼┼ôYou guys sure are well equipped, I├óÔé¼Ôäóll give you that much. How come you don├óÔé¼Ôäót have one of those?├óÔé¼┬Ø *Kandar questioned his passenger.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:27 pm

*The flotilla that swore allegiance to Lord Ahriman remained in high orbit above Dromund Kaas. Their sightless eyes ever vigilant for signs of hostility. Their shields and weapons stood at the ready, able to spring into action should any arise. The captain of each vessel stood at their stations, processing the daily events and preparing for the day when the Republic would come to drive them once more into hiding. Several squadrons of fighters flew about the ships, training and testing, keeping their skills sharp.

The soldiers that once swore an oath of fealty to the Republic, trained within the bowels of each vessel. They fought with one another, to not only keep their skills sharpened but to see the weaknesses in their own combat styles. Those select few, whom held sway over the force, barricaded themselves in their pilfered chambers and meditated. Some had elected to train with the soldiers, teaching them small portions of the 'Jedi Arts'.

All the while, several smaller cargo haulers and transports began bringing the material needed to build long range sensors with several upgrades taken from the Imperial Palace, to the hyperspace entry points surrounding the system. When the construction was complete, they would know about each and every ship coming in to and out of the planetary sector. it would give the empire the disciplined advantage they so desperately required.*

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:31 am

*It was with a heavy heart that the mercenary left Dromund Kaas orbit, wondering if it had been such a smart idea to accept taking these Sith aboard his ship. Then again, he knew that these were Sith, and as such telling them no might have been toxic to his health. While the ├óÔé¼╦£Cosmic Dust├óÔé¼Ôäó flew out from the planet├óÔé¼Ôäós orbit, the mercenary was already punching in the coordinates provided in the unknown Sith├óÔé¼Ôäós datapad.

It was interesting to see that just in a couple of days he had learned of two planets he had never heard about. His eyes stared through the cockpit window, right into the void that welcomed him back.*
├óÔé¼┼ôCosmic Dust requesting permission to leave orbit and jump into hyperspace.├óÔé¼┬Ø *The mercenary spoke out to the forces stationed around Dromund Kaas orbit.* ├óÔé¼┼ôPermission granted, Cosmic Dust.├óÔé¼┬Ø *The reply was made shortly afterwards, while Synn readied all systems for the hyper jump.

Within seconds they were off towards their destination.*

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 am

*As Diabolus had instructed, I bring Serpentia into Dromund's Orbit and activate the comlink.*

:: This is RC-2 Twilight scoutship, Serpentia. I am here to join the Sith, following orders from My Master Diabolus. I request permission to land? ::

*I sat back and began to wait for a response, should I receive one. I wondered how Diabolus was fairing wherever he was, hoping he would hurry himself up.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 am

*Deep from the realms of space, a holonet transmission erupts. Streaking across the void of space it reaches a small ship, a RC-2 Twilight Scoutship named Serpentia. It was garbled to any listening to it, and no one could trace its origins. Such was the encryption on it, but regardless Leraxsyn would find it deciphering itself onto his ship's console, the technical details of it matching the requirements of the cipher. It simply read itself across his screen.*
:: Ignore Dromund Kass, it will remain where it is. Sullust is in dire need of our attention. Make way there, the orbital control will not bother you. Land in the capital city, once there, make your way to the main government building. Do not fail me in this task, I have much need of you. ::

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:41 pm

*Startled by the sudden flickering of a screen to the side of my vision, I turned to face it and listened to what was being read across the screen. Much to my surprise it wasn't the orbital control with a response, but it was Diabolus. This led me to wonder why he would be in such need of me, considering he told me to come here as he had things to take care of. Nevertheless I was glad for the sudden change of plan, I needed action and right now I wasn't about to get any waiting around picking my nose and jerking off to memories of my last master and his wonderful pink thong of smellifying death, brought on by the rancid crusts that even soda crystals couldn't remove.*

*Moving on, I quickly brought my ship out of Dromund's Orbit and headed to the Planet Sullust, a planet I'm not familiar with, but only knowing its whereabouts.*
Previous

Return to Dromund Kaas' Orbit