Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Administrator
Administrator

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Open Orbit

*The history is currently unknown.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:50 pm

Re: Open Orbit

The Bakkon Corus Corporation could use shipyards. I am prepared to initiate a hostile takeover (in corporate terms) of the shipyards here, and a hostile takeover (in violent terms) of the planetary government.

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 am

*An old Republic dreadnaught arrives in-system. It is towed by a converted supply tender. The captain opens communications with the shipyards above Foerost.*

[NPC]:: Greeting Control. Request permission to dock. ::[/NPC]

[NPC]:: Negative. The yards still aren't open. Drag that thing into high orbit. There's no-one to repair the smegging thing. ::[/NPC]

[NPC]:: Roger Control. ::[/NPC]

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:52 pm

*Defending the valuable shipyards (the third heaviest defenses in the entire Corporation) are:
One Carrack-class Light Cruiser
Three Skipray Blastboats
One Squadron of X-Wings
One Squadron of Y-Wings

Also in Orbit is a dreadnought, but it is a wreck, with no operating systems. It is there to be either salvaged or rebuilt. It cannot do anything. There is no power on the ship.*

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:44 pm

*Tavons ship drops out of hyperspace*

:: I am here Bad Company ::

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:51 pm

:: Technically, I am not. I'm broadcasting this on a relay satellite. But enough. You want to buy ships from me?

I can work with this, but the Yards are until the Whills release them. ::

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:53 pm

IC: this is fine i can wait, what ships do you have.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:59 pm

We can produce whatever you want. It take a look at our catlouge (en.wikipedia.org) and select what you wish the yards to produce.

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:16 pm

i would like a Victory II-class Star Destroyer. how much will this cost

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:21 pm

OOC: Consult the Whills on this, man. I don't really know how that part works. But you have the first order for the Foerost shipyards when they open.*

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:24 pm

:: thank you for your time ::

*Tavon sends 500 credits to bad company*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:25 am

[quote="Tavon":107k7gxn][comlink:107k7gxn]thank you for your time[/comlink:107k7gxn]

[action:107k7gxn]Tavon sends 500 credits to bad company[/action:107k7gxn][/quote:107k7gxn]

[ooc:107k7gxn]You do know this is the price of a bathroom stall in the enlisted crewmen's area, right? I'll consider this a downpayment and you can scrounge up the rest of the cash for when the ship is finished.[/ooc:107k7gxn]

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:23 pm

*A clone drop ship exits hyper space and lands in the terrain.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:27 am

*10 Golan IV platforms are towed into orbit and space evenly around the equator, and left*

OOC: Enjoy

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:55 am

*The local vessels of the BCC re-distribute the Golans to more evenly cover the planet and the shipyards.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:03 am

*Avidus's Interdictor Cruiser exits hyperspace and a transmittion is sent out to all ships in the area.*:: I am looking for one Zach Ordo. I have a good 6 billion Credits for anyone who brings him to me dead. If he is captured and brought to me alive, there is a 100 billion Credit reward. You can usually catch me on Manaan. If I am not there, An Tirana will pay the bounty. A Head and body must be brought to claimn the bounty and it must be SECURE. ::*after the transmittion the ship turns and jumps hyperspace.*.

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:20 pm

*Several Super Transports exit hyperspace and land a Garrison on the planet for the intrests of BCC.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:25 pm

*Workmen scurry over the yards, making fast the preparations for the eventual opening of the facility.*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:32 pm

[quote="Bad Company":2w00r81v][narration:2w00r81v]Workmen scurry over the yards, making fast the preparations for the eventual opening of the facility.[/narration:2w00r81v][/quote:2w00r81v]

[action:2w00r81v]A cloaked Epic Battle Suit enters the orbit and scans the area. After accumulating information about the residence in the area, it drops down onto the surface to take a closer look.[/action:2w00r81v]

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:07 pm

*A StealthX X-Wing exits hyperspace. It is cloaked and set on auto-pilot. The man within the ship helps to cloak it with the Force as it heads for the planets surface. It comes in on the dark side of the system, helping its camoflauge. Once it reaches the surface. A cloaked man would leave, setting self-destruct charges on the craft, hiding the evidence of its purpose. The man would then move to his designated location and gather information, cloaked by Armor and the Force.*
Next

Return to Foerost's Orbit