Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Hajibar

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Re: Hajibar

*Kira nods.*

"Of course yet, we should not plan our terrorist acts to well. We do not want to show a pattern or anything that would show are true goal. Make the imperials think that the local just don't like them. So many terrorist attacks yet no defined leadership."

*She now stepped out the the cantina expecting Zaz to follow.*

"You are one of the most important to though. If they knew their is someone with the force involved there is no way they would think we are pirates. Who knows maybe they will think we are a cult."

Zaz

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 pm

*Zaz followed right behind her, he was one step behind her on her right when he walked out of the Catina with her.*

"Well they don't need to know what or who is attacking, but to act against it. If we attack hard a fast and maybe with a few diversions you can get what you want out of this whole thing. We can do this maybe by setting up a couple of IED explosives with simple Mining explosives with det charges, the last thing they would think of is a Force User to be in the middle of an attack like that."

*Zaz through his hood over his head cloaking it in the shadows hiding most of his features*

"Plus with a few explosion in key points there guard would be to scattered to defend against one spot to majorly. Pirates, Terrorist, Imperial Armies, doesn't matter with a few guerrilla warfare tactics"

Affiliation:

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 pm

*Kira turned and looked at Zaz.*

"Oh and would you know what places to attack. The issues is hitting something the imperials will care enough about. When they send support I already have forces that can be in orbit with in a few moments the issue is what to do down here. For example if I were to blow up that cantina doubt they would even care." *She then sighed.* "I am really not fond of waiting around ether so that makes this extremely annoying."

Zaz

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:37 pm

*Zaz smiled at the woman and shrugged*

"How am I suppose to know? your the captain that suppose to have a brilliant plan."

*Zaz laughed at this wondering if this woman had any clue to what she was actually planning*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 pm

*Kira laughed at his reply.*

"You seemed so sure about what needed to be done I just assumed that you might have an idea, apparently not."

*Kira then took out a datapad and keyed orders into it.*

"Don't worry I have have a plan."

*She said with a smirk.*

Zaz

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm

" Well the captain should always have the idea I'm not paid to think you know"

*Zaz laughed at this and watched her pull out the data pad*

"So whats the master plan than?"

Affiliation:

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm

*Just then a flies over head and fires off two torpedoes into the center of the city. The shuttle then heads towards Zaz and Kira and sets down in front of them.*

"Fun time starts now."

*She said looking at the shuttle. She then shifted her attention back to Zaz.*

"Sure you can handle this?"

Zaz

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm

*ZAz smiled watching the shuttle blast by he shrugged and than went into the shuttle looking at KIra*

"what isn't there to handle this will be fun, explosions gun fights always keep your blood pumping."

Affiliation:

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm

*As the two boarded the shuttle it took off and headed back up to orbit.*

"So true. Now we wait to see what these imps will do."

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:35 am

*After the recent run in with pirates, though the general public had been told it was a terrorist attack by rebel extremists, Imperial engineers were put to the task of securing Foerost's capital from attack. Parts and work crews were shipped in from the outlying provinces to assist with the construction of a city encompassing shield generator, powerful enough to protect Hajibar from all but the most brutal of orbital poundings. Hover trucks could be seen flying back and forth from the construction site, which was placed next to the city's shockball stadium, home of the Hajibar Hawkbats.* *Go Hawkbats!* *As both structures were domed, the aerial view of the city depicting two large brea...uh, bumps. Yes, bumps. The local PDF forces, still working on the transition into the Stormtrooper Corps, were placed around the construction site to provide security. Several media sources attempted to get a close up look at the new facility, though only the Imperial news corps had been granted an exclusive look inside. Senior generator technician Frank Sanders assured local media that the increase in security and city wide defense would not severely impact the flow of civilian traffic to and from Hajibar. However, the air space above the construction area was temporarily restricted to military craft only. In addition to the shield generator, plans were drawn up to install three surface-to-space ion cannon emplacements around the city. Sites for all three were already being cleared on the north, east, and west ends of the city.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 am

*It took a few weeks of constant construction, but eventually the shield generator was complete. Oddly enough it was painted with the same heraldry as the Hawkbat stadium beside it, an intentional bit of camouflage to confound any attacking force. The locals and anyone who performed extensive intel prior to attacking would be able to figure it out relatively easily, but random uncoordinated strikes would have only a fifty percent odd of getting it right, unless they decided to damage both. The shockball team's owner wasn't too happy about it once the idea behind the paint job was explained to him, although the promoters and stock owners didn't seem to mind, as it was in a sense a form of free advertisement. Plus the odds of anyone attacking the otherwise peaceful planet seemed unlikely, not when the yards in orbit were that much more of a juicier target. Around the outskirts of the city, directly north, east, and south of Hajibar, the ion cannon emplacements were nearing completion. Already the bulbous rotating domes had taken shape, although the main gun configuration was still somewhat skeletal. Engineers assured military command that the cannons would be ready for test firing within two weeks time. Backup generators were installed at each facility in order to prevent the use of the cannons to shut down the city's energy grid. Between the shield and the cannons, if all were operational at the same time, massive quantities of power would be expended. Very expensive, which is why neither would be used unless absolutely necessary. Local officials spouted Imperial propaganda, assuring the citizens of Hajibar that the increase in radiation would have no serious side effects on those in the vicinity. Unbeknownst to the locals, a counteracting agent had been introduced to the water supply to help manage the intact of potentially harmful radiation.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:20 am

*In the office of Moff Daniel Moon, a holoprojector begins beeping before the image of the Head of State, Nicademus Delvardus appears. He stood there calmly and composed. His intent was of vital importance...and for the future of the Imperial Remnant. His gaze looks down at the Moff of Foerost, Daniel Moon.*

:: Daniel Moon, Moff of Foerost, do you have a moment? I have something of...vital importance to speak of. ::

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:58 am

*Moon was enjoying a spot of tea at his desk when the call came in. Beep-Beep, Beep-Beep.* *What the deuce, he thought. Who could be calling at this hour? If it is another telemarketer, somebody is getting sent to the public square.* *He reached forwards and tapped the 'accept' key, causing the holo-projector to power on and cast a partially transparent blue hued representation of the Imperial Head of State. The Moff, surprised by the sender of this particular call, spat his tea all over the desk. Immediately he fumbled for a napkin, wiping away the debris before clearing the desk and leaning back in his chair, hands meshed together and eyes locked on Nicademus.* *He made a mental note to have Geoffry begin screening his calls. When one receives a call from the highest authority in the Remnant, one tends to want to be prepared for it.*

*Nevertheless, the Moff recovered quickly and was soon responding in his own cordial and charismatic tone. A warm smile crossed his face, revealing a set of sparkling pearly whites.*

Moon: :: Of course, sir. My schedule is always cleared for you. You have my full attention. ::

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

*Nicademus noticed how the Moff reacted. Seems whoever his secretary was did not give him any forewarning about the call coming through. He remained composed as ever, putting his hands behind his back as the Head of State pretended as if nothing had happened. His eyes remaining upon Daniel Moon.*

:: Good good. I do have a special assignment for Foerost...if the shipyards are necessary for the project in mind. This will generate a lot of needed work for those who are seeking work on this planet. ::

Affiliation:

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:38 pm

*Moon's sparkling blue eyes lit up like burning sapphires upon hearing that the Head of State has another potential project for his yards. At the corners of his mouth, his lips widened just a smidgeon more, struggling to resist the urge to express his overwhelming glee.* *He felt like a fat kid with chocolate.* *That said, he didn't get his hopes up. Nicademus said 'if', not when. It was entirely possible the Foerost shipyards were unneeded. Regardless, the Moff endeavored to make certain that the yards were prepared to chip in and do whatever they could to support the Imperial cause.*

Moon: :: Foerost would be honored to oblige, your Excellency. There wouldn't still be any shipyards in orbit if it wasn't for the Imperial Remnant's financial assistance. We've got the man power, the skills, and the resources now to meet whatever needs the Empire has. However, I noticed your use of the word 'if'. Would I be correct in presuming you are just assessing whether or not the Foerost yards could take on this task? Because rest assured, we can. Even if you don't select us for the actual construction, we could manufacture any necessary parts, or even install upgrades and after marking modifications. I'm also told no other yards in the galaxy can paint a ship as well as we do. Perhaps a bit of an embellishment, but I take pride in it nonetheless. ::
Previous

Return to Hajibar