Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Sith Temple

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: Sith Temple

*Feeling that everyone must have more important things on their hands Longinus decides to try back later. No need to trouble everyone if they have matters that need attending. Wrapping his ropes tight he makes his way to the Barracks to see if he can aquire some new armour until his can be repaired. He would also like to see about a TIE with hyperdrive to go see the sights.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:00 pm

*Entering the temple, looking smart in his Stormtrooper standard issue armour with some his shoulder pads of the bone hub and dryed out hawk and his old and busted looking lightsaber hanging beside a pack of thermo detonators. Walking down the hallway he makes his way to the war room and waits at the door to for the door to open. Checking that his helmet that is under his arm is secure marches himself in and comes to a stop infront of everyone just off to the side smartly like he was taught back when he had superiors to report to. Looking like a rusty vet of many battles he stood at attention wondering if he would have even of bothered to make the show of respect for others in their own temple just a few years ago. No matter, it never hurt to give simple displays if they were expected. Longinus never understood grandstanding and posturing anyways. Seeing a pause in the conversation Longinus clears his throat speaks up to address everyone.*

Gentleman, *Giving a short nod* I thank you for the invitation to join the ranks of the Eye. I've been "away" for quite sometime, but I'm rested and wanting to get back into the spotlight. All I request is two person ship with fighting capiblities and a slave to see to my things. Other then that, point me to whatever or whoever you need.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 pm

[quote="Innon'Ruuk":32ltzyvd][action:32ltzyvd]The Abyssin Nightmare nodded to Gabriel and spoke.[/action:32ltzyvd]
[color=#FF8000:32ltzyvd][ic:32ltzyvd][action:32ltzyvd]Normal growling tones.[/action:32ltzyvd] This Is Agreeable, You Will Go To Lianna And Oversee, While Lord Mortale's Admiral Will See To Operational Control. [action:32ltzyvd]Turning his gaze upon the Hound.[/action:32ltzyvd] You Shall Have Your Bloodlust Inquisitor, See To The Cleansing Of Sienar's HQ. [action:32ltzyvd]Next he looks at Sel and Morty, Sternly.[/action:32ltzyvd] Brothers, That's Quite Enough, Stay Focused Here. Khar Watch Your Blasphemous Tongue, The Eye Abandons No One, You Left Of Your Own Free-Doings. [action:32ltzyvd]Bacca drinks from his over-sized goblet and sits back into his high backed chair, then lit a cigar type stogie, exhaling while speaking again.[/action:32ltzyvd] I Congratulate You On Killing This Pretender You Speak Of And Crushing These Rivals. I Agree With Lord Mortale's Nomination Of Tyronne. [action:32ltzyvd]He left it at that.[/action:32ltzyvd][/ic:32ltzyvd][/color:32ltzyvd]

[narration:32ltzyvd]Deep in the recesses of the Beasts Mind, he felt the ripples upon the Darkside and the visions of the Temple, here he sees and feels the new comer arriving from space, stunned in Awe, A Tusken Shaman, no doubt left overs from the "Eye of Palpatine", reaching out upon the force feebly and thinking for a place to belong and the returning Lord Nesallis resting his weary head after his long travels. Soon more foreseen events would play out.

Returning to the here and now, Bacca sends word to launch the attack on Lianna via encrypted databurst to the Platform above, who in turn repeats the message to all Fleet commanders across the Eye. It had Begun.[/narration:32ltzyvd][/quote:32ltzyvd]

"My lords of darkness and generous hosts. Before the Imperial Remnant can contribute our forces to such an endeavor, we would like to take out a large insurance policy with you. This insurance policy is in the form of warships and defensive weaponry to protect us from enemy counterattack. If you expect us to send forth our war fleets, then we will have little in orbit to prevent any incursion. We lack planetary shields and anti-orbital emplacements and battlestations and we are in dire need of them." [narration:32ltzyvd]Said Gabriel honestly. He was far too old to play the political doublespeak and if they needed an ally in this attack, if they demanded their warships then they would need to provide a fallback.[/narration:32ltzyvd] "If you would be so kind to invite our Grand Admiral, Sarah Dodonna and Moff Daniel Moon to our council they can provide you with a concise and organized list of what we would purchase from your facilities."

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 am

*Ughh... More heretics invited into this holy place? The Inquisitor lord already had a hard enough time being in this room any longer without killing something. Suffering the stench of the Blind knight and the other non-human company already had the Emperor's man on edge, to add two Xeno-sympathizing traitors to the human race that paraded about in Imperial uniforms would certainly drive Kryptman to hurt something. It was time for Kryptman to take his leave...*

*The Emperor's hound finally ceases his endless pacing, facing the table where the lords of the Order were assembled with their assorted pets and visitors. Kryptman's ever present smile slackens at the edges as he speaks.*

=Kryptman=
Our lord of war, we regret that Inquisitorial forces are not at full marshal strength. Our time away proved to be rather... taxing... on our fleets resources. The Inquisitorial Guard will need a chance to refit before it joins in any confilcts.

*True enough. The Inquisitorial chambers militant had been worn thin during Kryptman's recent quest for darker powers. Munitions and supplies were low but the Inquisitorial Guard's man power was intact... wading into the throng of battle in battered ships with poorly outfitted men would serve to be disastrous however. Kryptman needed new ships to replace his out of date vessels, and more advanced arms to kit his soldiers if the Guard was to become a feared fighting force again.*

=Kryptman=
While we're on the subject... We would like to ask permission to establish and Imperial chapel here. With the loss of shili and the Basilica Inquisitorious, we cannot produce new members of the Imperial faith nor Inquisitors to punish the heathens of this galaxy.

*The Inquisitor hoped his questions would be answered quickly, he Needed out of this room before he did something he would regret... That and he had other plans to see to, and new powers to test.*

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

*Mortale listened, as he always has. Silent and observant, being someone who never wastes motion or action or plan, he is also one to not waste time speaking and debating when the obvious choice is clear.*

*He grinned to himself as he noted Kyrptman growing more and more restless, he knew what was on the Imperial Hound's mind and it made him slightly tempted to oblige and allow Kyrptman to collect the blood he longed for.*

*In his mind's eye, Mortale releshed the death that would reign in the temple if the Inquisitor Lord were only allowed to do what he was programmed to do. The thought brought joy, err--whatever passed for joy with a Sith--to his...heart?*

*Awkward narration aside, Mortale's thoughts turned to the attack on Lianna, the treaty with the Imperial Remnant, and the proposition that Kryptman just delivered to the council. Speaking to Bacca and Seleeven through the force (as he was prone to do) Mortale made his opinion clear.*

<<Brothers, I agree with the Lord Kryptman's request.. It would do well to have the seat of the Inquisitors here on Pzob rather than one of our remote worlds. This of course goes hand in hand with my thoughts on re-activating the Inqusitorious. However, I would suggest dismissing the Hound before we allow the Imperial Remnant's other delegates into the council chambers. It would not do to have our negotiations punctuated with the sight of a Kath Hount just begging to be released on the visitors.>>

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 pm

*Moving forwards...*

IC: *Normal growling tones.* As You Wish Lord Kryptman, You Are Free To Leave, *Speaking with Gabriel.* I Will See To The Protection Of Your Interests Gabriel, Have Your Subordinates Enter.**has a sip.*

*Bacca feels the presence of Lord Granox and sees upon the darkside of the force as Granox intercepts the two strangers at the Temple.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:17 pm

*Gabriel was not fully unaware of the rising tension in the room, but he remained confidant, and perhaps a little naive in his belief that his status as dignitary would afford him protection. There would be little doubt that war would erupt at the murder of himself and the others at the hands of the sith, however he would still be dead and that was something Gabriel hoped to avoid. Ideaology and patriotism only went so far... The old Miraluka subtlly drew on the force and kept his hand near his blade, however he relaxes as the storm passes and the Inquisitor levaes the room.* "Thank you for receiving them." *Gabriel holds his left wrist near his mouth and speaks into it.* :: Grand Admiral Dodonna, Moff Moon, you may enter. ::

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 pm

[quote="Gabriel Solomon":uq8i16ro][narration:uq8i16ro]Gabriel holds his left wrist near his mouth and speaks into it.[/narration:uq8i16ro] [comlink:uq8i16ro]Grand Admiral Dodonna, Moff Moon, you may enter.[/comlink:uq8i16ro][/quote:uq8i16ro]

[action:uq8i16ro]Dodonna shoots the guards a smug grin as summons is sent through her comlink. She moves quickly past them, with Moon following close behind, and into the war room.[/action:uq8i16ro]

Thank you for the invitation Commander Solomon.

[action:uq8i16ro]Moving into position next to the only real ally in the room other than Moon, she looks around the room at the others present.[/action:uq8i16ro]

I am Grand Admiral Sarah Dodonna, and my comrade here is Moff Daniel Moon of Foerost. Where are we in the negotiations?

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 pm

*Bacca watched as Longinus Nesallis slinked in with the others, Moon and Doonna.*

IC: *Normal growling tones.* Sit Lord Nesallis, Far To Long, Welcome Home, *Looks to Dodonna.* The Negotiations Are Finished...Unless You Have More To Add...*The beast exhaled from the cigar type smokeable in his clutches.**

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:30 pm

*Dodonna raises an eyebrow.*

Well, the Moff and I are here to request aid for our government. Your order has an industrial might that we currently do not, we are here to request its and your help.
Previous

Return to Sith Temple