Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

The Hangar Bay and Landing Pads

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:43 pm

The Hangar Bay and Landing Pads

*The hangar is wide and open, big enough for freighters, fighters and transports. The landing pads outside are for larger ships and contain a maintenance shop for the care and upkeep of Imperial spacecrafts. There are a number of speeders and swoopbikes for use in the hangar.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Re: The Hangar Bay and Landing Pads

*Mauer looked out the window of the drop shuttle at what was possibly his new home for a while. The landing strips and pads, along with an extensive hangar bay meant money, money for the Navy's use, which meant money for upgrades and salary to pay a seasoned crew well. Mauer smiled as he saw a line of several Gladiator SD's sitting on the pad, fresh black and red paint on them. They were impressive but what really caught his eye was the rather large, and obviously custom built interdictor-class cruiser sitting on a large pad nearby the palace. Mauer pressed his goggles up to the viewport and let our a whistle.*

Damm you boys manage to rig that girl with some heavy batteries, I spot five quad mounts just on her nose. What's a pretty little Interdictor doing sitting idle?

*One of the officer smirked*

==Officer Talon==

Sad ain't it. That pretty gal is Providence. Her last commander wasn't trained to handle the complex navigation of her, barely managed to salvage the girl from dead space. She's a prototype design, outfitted with a strong forward fighting platform, heavy shielding but she lacks a fighter compliment and her crew size is handicapped. Basically the previous Commander couldn't handle the severe lack of manpower and the computerized systems.

*Mauer turned to Officer Talon and laughed.*

I flew a C-90 Corvette with a max crew of 35 at full battle stations. That ship is easily three times her size with over triple the fire power, how many crew members is "lacking"

==Officer Talon==

3,500 at full capacity

*Mauer laughed*

If I promised you I could get that girl airborne again could I get a chance behind her controls?

*The shuttle landed on the pad as Talon smiled*

==Officer Talon==

The Emperor himself would give you a medal if you could get that old rusted scrap heap back into the fleet

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:14 pm

*Mauer got out and instantly moved to the edge of the smaller pad to get a view of the near 700 Meter long ship, sitting idle, waiting for a commander.*

*From the ground he could see her finer details. She carried much of the same concepts of her factory model brothers and sisters.. Her only vital flaw actually was fixed, the exposed control tower of the previous models was brought down, given a slopped design and embedded into the hull the command deck was far more protected from harmful fire. Her forward firing platform was impressive. A normal ship of her caliber carried six, maybe 7 guns. She had five mounted on her top hull, a special raised system allowed them to stack fire like a hose. Her Port side was facing Mauer and he could see along her under belly another four emplacements, although quite smaller than the main guns on her bow and top. She had the typical automated tracking point lasers for star fighters and a few missile tubes along her Port side, Mauer assumed she had the same on her Starboard. She had an impressive array, something normally seen on a ship twice her size, all in all, she had 15 Turbo-laser batteries, Four missile tubes, and a complete 360 degree point system for defense.*

*Talon approached slowly*

==Officer Talon==

She was a battering ram in a blockade mostly. She was designed to hit hard, and from the tip of the spear. She's got no hangar bays, only a rear opening for a few shuttles to drop here and there. Her flaws, well she's got her trade-offs. We took up the hangar space and put a secondary core in there, allows us to power the extra weapons and produce a twice over forward shield. Thing acts like a wall in front of the ship, it can handle a bunch of fire, but obviously, it has it's limits. I mean, thing ain't no Dreadnaught but she's tougher than she looks. Her trade-offs are costly, her rear shielding is only designed to handle small laser fire, nothing over a quad battery. She's a bit heavier than her sisters so she's got to have some running room to get going. It's crowded on her, even with a diminished crew capacity, we used a lot of room for coolant systems and power lines. Good news, she has a tri-redundant power supply, meaning she can switch routing lines for power in a heartbeat and save systems from dropping out. All in all, shes a tank, first in, last out. She's not meant to show her choobies to the enemy, she's a fighter.

*Mauer nodded, much like his previous ship.*

She's nothing new to me, I ran a CR-90 battering ram, all thats different is the shape. You want my command, you get me on that ship, or else kill me, lock me up or do whatever it is the Empire does

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:54 am

*A Fury-class Starfighter enters one of the hangar bays. Slowing down, the ship releases it's landing gear and with a soft thud it touches down. The cockpit opens and the Noghri inside leaps forth, with a barely audible noise he lands. His cloak fluttering around him almost like a bird would use it's wings to slow it's descent.*

*I look around the Hangar and see nothing worth seeing. Apart from the expected personnel that are dedicated to the running and protection of the Imperial Palace, nothing was worth seeing. Still, I, Diabolus, walk forward with only myself and my weapons. My shield remains safely inside the starfighter, I stop and turn around. My eyes fall upon the outside entrance to the hangar and I look out to see if Jud'dayus would be following.*

*My mind seems to delve into the past, forever bringing it to the future. Memories torturing me, the black thoughts renewing the emotions with in. Passion arises. Though Passion, I gain strength. The line of the Sith Code repeats over and over in my mind. Visions of Honoghr, of my parents death, and of the first Jedi I killed. His decapitated head, held by it's hair, paraded down the scorched and death filled street. His adolescent years stolen from him, his life changed in a singular moment.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:34 pm

"What is your name?" *The woman in the copilots seat gave a start when she realized the question was directed at her.* "My name?" "Yes, your name. If you cannot answer a question as simple as that, then perhaps I should look for a replacement." *The threats she heard implied in that casual statement made her blood run cold with fear before she could force out an answer.* "It's Tracy. Tracy Walker." *And in an entirely unforeseen series of events, her voice did not waver even once. Perhaps sparing her would be more rewarding than he had foreseen.* "Well, Ms. Walker, would you be so kind as to accompany me to this meeting? I'm afraid Kraven has other chores to tend to, and I would enjoy your company." *She hesitated for a bare moment before visibly steeling herself and replying.* "I would love to accompany you, my Lord." "Excellent. We will be landing in a moment so prepare yourself, I very much doubt I will be the only sith in attendance. *And that thought made her mouth go dry.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Avarath stumbled down the boarding ramp, trying to gauge the usefullness of her body now that it was devoid one arm. She cursed the Jedi and her lack of attention throughout her last duel. Her doctor skittered down the ramp after her, but after a single glare of warning, cautiously retreated back up the ramp.

There was nothing he could say to deter Ava from her current path. She seethed with the need to destroy something. She was only here because the ship had been directed by a Sith slave code. Her red eyes roved the hangar, the milling masses catching her attention behind long blonde bangs hanging wild and loose about her face. Her skin was nut brown and showing in almost every place but for a few skimpy pieces of cloth hanging on by mere threads.

Drawing on the Force she took a deep breath, her self loathing fueling her power by seeking this crutch in place of her missing limb. She growled, the vehemence only growing as she thought about how she was less than what she could be. For Ava, this was going to a growing experience.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:10 pm

*The old freighter rattled its way into the hangar, giving off a plaintive whine as the engines shut down, and the freighter thudded roughly to the ground on its extended landing gear, clearly in inexperienced hands. As if it mattered; as it was, it was doubtful the hunk of durasteel could even lift off again without shaking itself apart. Clearly, it had been stationary before this last voyage.

The ramp lowered, and an old, bent humanoid limped his way down the ramp, waving to the nearest dock worker.*

IC: *HAACK HACK* Come here you fool, I haven't much time. Use whatever Comlink you have to, obtain whatever authorization you need, I haven't time for it, but get me your top scientist here, I believe his name is.... Callidus? And get him here posthaste, before I keel over from old age, and my creation is lost forever! He is my only legacy, and I'll be DAMNED if he goes to waste! Callidus has to finish my.. my...*

*The wizened creature hobbled his way back to his ship and limped up the ramp once more, rambling on about wasted life and opportunities, with vague words that sounded like epithets, as the bewildered dock worker dashed off to the nearest station and began frantically working his comlink*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm

*After donning his armor, a nearly organic looking encasement of fibrous synthetic muscle tissue embedded with phrik and shadowskin fibers completed by a cloak of pure shadowskin, Callidus strode down the ramp and onto the hangar deck. Inhaling deeply, the scents of grease and fuel and charred metal filling his nostrils, he gazed around at the bustling dock workers, sifting through the emotions that bled from their minds. There was the usual mix of boredom, determination, spite and purpose that filled nearly every workplace across the galaxy, yet here they were all tinged with fear. Not enough to impede performance, but enough to keep them loyal. He relished the feeling until a dockworker approached and asked if he was the one called "Darth" Callidus, his fear spiking dramatically when the chiss turned his eyes on the man.* "Not yet. What do you want?"

*He pointed to an old freighter that had clearly seen far better days, and none of them recently.*

"Is there? Interesting." *It wasn't the fact he had been summoned that prompted him to stride past the worker and toward the ship, followed by the tall, slender, blonde woman that had accompanied him off his ship, but curiosity as to what sort of man would fly in a ship like that, yet possess the resources to learn the name of Callidus. He honestly expected the entire thing to be a ruse, a trap to ensnare him for some heinous act committed ages ago, and so he went in prepared, gathering what energy he could and reaching out with his mind, scouring the vessel for threats. Finding none, he strode up the ramp with a firm grip on the flows of the force.*

Guild Councilor
Guild Councilor

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 pm

*Sinistra piloted the ship down to the hangar bay and followed the ground crew to her designated landing spot. The Imperial Palace complex was massive and there seemed to be a hustle and bustle of energy that surged through everything and everyone. The ship settled down on the landing gear with a clunk and whoosh as the systems powered down. She rose from the controls in the cockpit and headed back to the boarding ramp. She hit the controls on the ramp, the hydraulics kicking in to open the cargo area of the ship to the hangar bay.

Waiting for her outside the ship was a Rattataki woman, her robes in black and a maroonish fit her perfectly, tailored to her thin frame. Sinistra walked down the ramp, her long black cloak sweeping behind her as she moved. Her robes were her typical black Sith robes, tunic and pants, her boots black and shiny. She paused before the woman who bowed slightly.*

"Greetings, Minister. My name is Fela. I have been assigned to assist you in settling into your new role here among the Empire."

*Sinistra raised her hand, palm out to signal for silence from the young woman.*

"You will have my belongings sent to my quarters. I am expecting a ship containing my personal staff. You will make sure they are granted security clearances and given quarters. Gorja will need complete access to the Temple. Make sure he gets it. I have a list of contacts that will need to be summoned here. You will make the arrangements."

*Looking around, Sinistra took in the massive compound she found herself in. Unfortunately, she was lost as to where she needed to be. Looking back at Fela, she folded her hands behind her back.*

"I understand that there will be an assembly soon. I would like to see the Intelligence office and the Dark Council chambers. You will take care of the items I just gave you and fetch your security record. Have it with you the next time I see you. If you have not completed these tasks, you will die. I don't care if you are the Emperor's own progeny. I do not accept failure or excuses."

*With that, Sinistra set off in the Palace, leaving Fela scrambling to issue orders to servants so that Sinistra would be pleased with her service. Fela wanted to be a cipher more than anything else, but her previous post in Acquisitions had left her short of qualifications. Perhaps in this role with the Minister, she would impress her usefulness upon the cold and well known Sith.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 pm

*The gnarled figure staring into a data screen whirls about at hearing ancient metal clanking in protest at weight it could no longer bear. It gazed upon the new arrival, and pulled its hood back. An Arkanian, withered by time stared through blank eyes at the newcomers, stifling a cough with one wrist.*

Huh. A chiss. Unexpected. No matter. I assume that you are either Callidus, or one who speaks for him. I have no time to tap-dance, nor time to play games. I am dying, and no bacta, force wizardry, alchemy, or machinations can buy me a moment more than I have, so I must find someone to help me finish my work, before this damned vir-
*HAAAACKHACK

A moment's pause, as the old husk wipes his mouth on his sleeve, takes a deep rasping breath, and begins again... at a whisper...*

... as you can see, I have little time. I have been writing the genetic code for a creature that is completely outside the domain of creation. I have spent the past two and a quarter centuries with one mission. Discover what makes the ysalamir able to neutralize the force, and synthesize it. In my original goal, I am ashamed to admit my utter failure. But I have achieved success... if only partially. Thus far, I have been able to produce and grow creatures, sentient humanoid creatures, that can neutralize the force in a manner akin to the ysalamir.

*With that, a matchstick limb waves over to the port side of the hold at a row of tubes, some containing fetuses, others ysalamir bodies, some subjects whole, others in parts... most misshapen in one way or another... He breathes in again, straightening gnarled joints, sucking air through missing teeth, exhaling in frustration. He continues again, stronger...*

However, I cannot always make the fetuses grow properly, and even when I can, I cannot achieve homeostasis in their immune systems, to say nothing of dependancy or proper organ development! To put it simply, the problem lies in a field of science outside of my expertise. Complex genome sequencing, weaving a pattern, composing the piece, the arpeggios of limbs, the articulation of joints, the subtle dynamics of the weaving of a central brain, these I can do! But damn it all, if life would operate outside of a vacuum as well as it does inside one, I would not need your aid!

*He straightens, slowly, gazing deep into the chiss's eyes, and tries to look as deep into him as he can, as if seeking out his very soul... His legs cease their shaking, his back un-bends itself, and the venerable Arkanian draws up upon himself, his eyes flashing with indomitability... What was once a great example of his people now stood before them, what little of his strength remained, but there that strength was. He spoke again, evenly, in a bass voice that reverberated softly about the cabin...*

Allow me to begin again. I am a scientist. My name is Ossomer. You now know my name, my goal, my life's work, and thus far, my utter failure. I need your assistance in completing my work. Should I die before my creation's completion, I will not hold you responsible for it's eventual completion, merely it's archiving, so someone better than I may complete it. I have no money to offer, no reward to give, except whatever fruits our labor brings. Will you aid me in my task?

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 am

*I let my hands fall to my side, my hands feel the lightsaber hilts. The memories of me first touching them, using the force to pry them from my dead parent's hands. The cold Songsteel chills me, but yet there is a certain warmth. A comfort and beckoning to enter my hand, the deaths of the people I have killed with them floods my memories. Jedi, civilians and military personal, and in all that time, not one Sith. I suddenly feel a chill run up my spine, a strange feeling tingles me, and then the voice enters my mind.*

<< Diabolus, I know the pain you feel. I understand the power you have. I have heard the wisdom you have spoken. >>

*I spin around, trying to see the voice's origins. My eyes narrow behind my mask and I step forward. The lightsabers I had near my hands suddenly are held within them. My thumb moves to the activator switch, ready to use it if I need it.*
Who are you?

<< Oh, you will see Vor'drakk. >>

*I feel my heart skip a beat at the mention of my birth name. I begin to walk in the direction of the voice, my curiosity perked at this phenomenon. Still I was cautious, if someone knew my name, he had to of been there or was very good at Intelligence gathering. Unless it was something more, no, that is impossible.*
Where are you?

<< Just keep walking my Noghri, you will find me when the time is right. I know the right time will never come, unless you make time right for you. >>

*I am puzzled by the riddle, but I guess the meaning. He wants me to find him, to search for him. That to find him, I must search. Quickly I walk toward the exit and into the Palace, after all this is His palace.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:27 am

Avarath made a gesture, indicating that those in the freighter should stay there. None of them were too excited to be here, so curiosity of their new surroundings was not high on their list of things to do. The Thallassan instead stalked over to a dock worker. This poor soul was staring as she descended the ramp. She was, of course, a sight. From arm stump to minuscule threads of clothing.

"Stop staring whelp, and help me." Ava was confused and disoriented from her most recent exploits on Kamino. "First, explain why my ship was called here, and second where can I find some less stare inducing clothing." A wracking coughing fit came over her suddenly. "Hah mae toi en chi rah!" She cursed then gave a rough translation. "Is there any god damned water on this dust ball?"

The dock worker tried to offer some assistance to the flailing woman, eyes widening as her skin seemed to crack. Gently, he placed a hand on her back so that he could offer her some support and aid to one of the fast filling guest rooms of the palace.

"Apologies for my slowness, milord..." He hesitated not knowing what to call her. She did not offer a name, trying to recover her ability to breathe. He continued, "The emperor has called an assembly of those in his new Empire. Your ship must have belonged to one of his agents. When the call went out, your ship came in." He smiled briefly to himself at the pun. But he quickly continued. "I'll take you to your room and see if one of the serving staff can find you something more suitable to wear for the assembly. There should be plenty of fresh water there." Again he offered her a smile.

Ava looked at the face wondering how such a smiley guy had ended up amidst a supposedly evil empire.

"Sweetly sings the darkness in you..."

She moved her feet forward doggedly, finally recovered from her fit of coughing.

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:07 pm

*The Kel Dor noticed the facility was getting busy and increasingly busy each passing minute. Seemed like something big was going down. He waited for the response from the Navy Officer beside him. It was like waiting for a death sentence in court, he could hear his very heart beating as the officer got on the communicator with a higher up.*

==Officer Talon==

Understood sir, I'll let him know

*Talon hung up the radio and looked over at the Kel Dor*

==Officer Talon==

Moff Williams seems impressed at your boldness to pilot the old rust heap. You've got yourself a ship Mauer, welcome aboard Commander

*Talon snapped to attention and saluted the newly crowned Commander of the Providence*

Thank you

*Mauer was familiar with Imperial Saluting, he snapped his heels together and raised his hand up slowly, saluting his new brother in arms. Mauer nodded to him as they both lowered their salutes and Mauer turned to his new ship*

If you have a briefing room nearby have the crew meet there. I would like to get my uniform and supplies before I meet with them

Retired High Councilor
Retired High Councilor

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:50 pm

*The steadily entered the hangar bay, extending the landing mechanisms and rotating to face back out towards the entrance. Slowly dropping down, the vehicle completed it's descent.*

*Reverance walked down the main hallway, completely garbed in what he considered pragmatic wear. Turning left down the hallway, he proceeded down a small stair case into a metal blue and silver room. Smacking the side of the wall, he depressed a near invisible button and the door in front of him opened. A long metal slide extended from where he was standing, as the door opened upwards, and dropped to the floor making a slight *clanking* noise. As he waited for the hydraulics to come to a stop, Reverance flung the hood over his head and shifted his blade.*

*Quickly, as if with a purpose, he walked down the metal grated slide and was approached by a fleet dressed officer, much in same manner as Stud. He suddenly felt that cold chill on his chest, that throb from that blue crystal, slow but constant. A smile brimmed across his shadowed face, as quickly gone as it had been produced, as the officer began to speak to him.*

"Sir, could we please have your name and reason for being here? We assume that because you know of this place, you have purpose, but we must be sure."

"Weary is the way of those at war..."*Reverance tilted his front shoulder towards the man and clicked his tongue to the side slightly before looking away and speaking nonchalantly.* "My name is Gabriel Sionoma. My purpose here is non of your concern."

"I'm sorry Sir, but I must have a purpose for the data pad."

"Ah yes, of course. My purpose is for dessication products. Because of the ecosystem, the natural fauna of the planet are well adapted for dehydration. I'd like to take some specimens."*Reverance gazed coldly at the uniformed figure.*

"Very well sir. Under whose authority have you been given access to the landing codes of the hangar."

"I'm done answering your questions officer. My authority goes beyond your pay grade. Now, let me pass."*Reverance placed his hands on his hips, not revealing his weaponry to the officer.*

"Once again, I can't let you go without answering my questions. If your unwilling, I will have to call the guards..."

*Before the officer could reach for his communication device, Reverance stepped forward and grabbed the officers right wrist with his left hand. Stepping in, Reverance pulled the arm away from the officer and punched the inner bicep of the officers right arm with his right fist. The officer seized up and Reverance put his face in close proximity to get a sense of the reaction, as if taking observations.*

"Does it hurt?"

*The officer let out a gasp of air before closing his eyes and falling to the cement floor. Reverance held on to the arm for one second more before letting go as the guards approached. He scratched his face and stepped over the officer, speaking as he passed the dumbfounded guards.*

"The next person to stop me from my mission will not be so lucky to be left breathing. Comm your superiors and inform them that Reverance has arrived."*He turned and quickly exited the hangar.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:54 pm

*Hyruza's Infiltrator, The Odium, entered the Hanger bay. Slowly landing, the white steam escaped from the bottom as the landing pad lowered onto the ground. Admiral Karv was with him. Shortly after the celestials erased his memory, they contacted Karv anonymously, telling him that he was to await Hyruza's arrival on Nar Shaada's hanger 181-B7. He was told not to disturb Hyruza until he had woken up and he was not to say a word to Hyruza or else there would be consequences.

Karv felt nervous. His hands were clammy and he took several deep breaths-- preparing himself to face his old master. They had not made contact since he had left for the unknown. He had left all of his fleets behind with Karv, which were now hidden until he needed them. He entered to cock pit where he saw his master's head, covered from head to toe with his black robes laced with strange, unknown, red markings. His head leaned back against the chair. He was asleep. Karv swallowed hard. His hand shook vigorously as he reached for Hyruza's shoulder. He closed his eyes as he placed his cold hand on his master. He took a sigh of relief as Hyruza made no movement from the contact of Karv's hand.*

"Lord Hyruza," *he said with surprising confidence.*

*Hyruza slowly opened his eyes, place his hands on the arms of his chair and pushed himself up.*

"Karv," *he said with an extreme calmness. He paused,*"What are you doing here? I thought I left you with my fleet on..."

"You were injured on Tynna and a distress call was sent. There was no one around to aid you, master."*He interrupted, not meaning to. He was scared for his life-- desperately doing his best not to spill the secret. Hyruza cocked an eyebrow. He knew he was lying. Hyruza didn't even have to read his mind to know that. From what he remembered, he and Dragus had the upper hand on Sith'ari Grizz and his massive army.*

"Oh yes, of course," *he said, nonetheless. He began to move out of the cockpit. Karv followed.* "Where are we?" *he asked as he began to flip switches and shut systems down.*

"Korriban, my lord."

*Hyruza stopped right before exiting The Odium,* "Korriban?" *he said, his back turned to Karv.*

"Yes, Korriban." *he almost stuttered.*

"What about Tynna? The war must still be going on. It has only been a few hours or a day I presume? Why are we on Korriban, Karv?" *Karv began to sweat and gulped, but he came up with something quickly.*

"The war is over, my lord. Dragus and his resistance won and they wouldn't have been able to have done it without you. Those were Dragus' own words, lord. He was so proud and honored to have fought along side of you." *Karv smiled. Hyruza's back was still turned from him.*

"Good," *was all he said as he walked down the landing gear. He did not want to pick Karv's mind anymore. He knew he was telling the truth on this one. There was no need to be absolutely sure.* "Come here, Admiral. I want to show you something important. It's very rare that I get to show someone this, especially you, Admiral." *He brought Karv to the back of the ship and in a flash, he pulled out his scythe of shadows from his robes and held the fatal blade up to Karv's neck--it's blade surrounded by a crimson red aura.*

"YOU," *he said with great intensity, but in a soft voice.* "Are a filthy liar, admiral." *his voice became less intense and he began to speak in a calm, but yet still menacing voice again. Karv was about to speak, but Hyruza pushed the blade closer to his neck, but not quite against it. Otherwise, Karv would had been beheaded instantly by the power of the scythe.* "You know well enough that it is a bad idea to test my patience, let alone my intelligence. Did you really think that I did not know you were lying to me? Did you really think?" *The enraged Dark Lord turned the red aura off his scythe and pushed the blunt end of the scythe against his neck. Karv began to choke. Hyruza looked at his long black nails nonchalantly.*

"I'm going to let this one go, Karv because you are the greatest admiral I have ever had and you had better not let that make you think that that will let you get away with doing this again because I have more than enough money to replace you like that," *he pushed harder against the Admiral's neck. He began to cough up blood. Hyruza stopped it with the force and threw it against the admiral's face to cause shame upon him.* "If this happens again, I will make sure your death is slow. And I will laugh because of your stupidity and insignificance. Do I make myself clear?" *His voice still had the same tone as the dark lord said all this. Karv couldn't answer, but he could hear his thoughts crying a blood curdling "YEEESSSS!" Hyruza release his grip and Karv fell to the floor. He tried to support himself while on the hanger floor with his hands, but his arms began to shake and he let out another cough of blood and fell to the ground.* "Get up and get inside the ship. I do not want to see you or hear you until I return here."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 am

*The Simic landed without any pomp and circumstance. The landing ramp hissed to the docks mesh flooring and a contingent of HK-Js swiftly made sure that the landing area was secure, as a cloaked figure was escorted by four serfs towards the Palace. As the figure made it's way into the Palace the Droids followed closely behind, training their blasters in precise movements*.

*Jud staggered as he neared the Palace doors and the the surfs came to his aid, while the HKs took up defensive positions around their Master*.

"I'm fine... Tell me, where are you taking me?"*Jud asked as he spat out another wad of coagulated blood*.

*The serfs exchanged a glance before one of the number spoke up.* "We were instructed by the Emperor to take you to the Infirmary... He said he would check on your progress...."

*Jud nodded, he was going to be under great scrutiny*.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 am

[quote="DemBonez665":1qvsidth][action:1qvsidth]He straightens, slowly, gazing deep into the chiss's eyes, and tries to look as deep into him as he can, as if seeking out his very soul... His legs cease their shaking, his back un-bends itself, and the venerable Arkanian draws up upon himself, his eyes flashing with indomitability... What was once a great example of his people now stood before them, what little of his strength remained, but there that strength was. He spoke again, evenly, in a bass voice that reverberated softly about the cabin...[/action:1qvsidth]

[color=#40BF00:1qvsidth]Allow me to begin again. I am a scientist. My name is Ossomer. You now know my name, my goal, my life's work, and thus far, my utter failure. I need your assistance in completing my work. Should I die before my creation's completion, I will not hold you responsible for it's eventual completion, merely it's archiving, so someone better than I may complete it. I have no money to offer, no reward to give, except whatever fruits our labor brings. Will you aid me in my task?[/color:1qvsidth][/quote:1qvsidth]
[narration:1qvsidth]Callidus listened to the old man's ramblings, and while the idea was intriguing, he would not willingly lower himself to become of a level with the arkanian.[/narration:1qvsidth] [color=#800000:1qvsidth]"No. I will not aid you. But if you are here when I return, I will take your research and specimens and begin my own. However, you are welcome to aid me in that, as I am sure your experience would be helpful."[/color:1qvsidth] [narration:1qvsidth]Access to the man's knowledge would be a great boon, but if he did not provide it willingly, the sith could always take it by force.[/narration:1qvsidth] [color=#800000:1qvsidth]"I will return once my other affairs are in order."[/color:1qvsidth] [narration:1qvsidth]And with that, he turned and strode off the ship, searching for the grand courtyard to which his summons led, followed closely by the blonde woman.[/narration:1qvsidth]

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:11 pm

*After gaining the proper clearance, a black VT-49 Decimator(The Wraith) enters the hangar bay and lands on an empty pad. A few minutes later, a ramp lowers. Sol, clad in his black robes and skull mask, disembarks. On his person is a sheathed Sith sword and a rosette around his neck in the form of an 'I".

He looks around for a few moments, and proceeds to look around the palace.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Lamia unbuckled her seatbelt, pulled a flask from her leg pocket and unscrewed the cap. She tipped it back and relished the slow burn that slid down her throat. She sighed and looked out the window in front of her. People bustled about below her. It seemed to her that everyone was heading to Korriban. What the hell was going on? Lamia closed her eyes and let her body relax against the seat. She let the Force flow through her, attempting to take inventory of signatures around her. Sith were all around her.

Lamia opened her eyes again, and took another swig. It was time to report. It was time for her to find out why she was beckoned to Korriban. Lamia stood, hooked her saber to her belt. She patted her calf where her dagger was secured. She had what she needed for now. She slid her flask in her pocket, and exited her ship.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 am

*The modified Star Courier nestled with ease upon its landing struts at the designated zone. As the engines whined down to a stop, the hatch ramp descended with a whir. A lone figure stepped from the ship, dressed head to toe in black, a hooded robe, as was traditional and by that means integral to this person, completed the look, its hood dipping low to conceal much of the face beneath. The figure walked from its craft, and through the hangar, following instinct alone, for it had not set foot on Korriban before, guided by the heavy presences it could detect in the Force all about him. He spoke to nobody, acknowledged none, kept his head down, and made his way towards the crowd in silence, the faintest of wheezing breath all that could be heard emanating from him, should anyone get close enough to listen. Nobody did, and nobody would.*
Next

Return to The Imperial Palace of the Sith