Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Bogg 2

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 am

Re: Bogg 2

Bogden? That's lightyears from outer rim! How did I travel so far? *He asked himself.* And how am I going to get back?

*Exeden straightened his spine to face Oswald.* Mandalore? Mandalorians. They're active here right? Maybe they can tell me what I cannot. *His trail of thought wondered.* What if it was the Mandalorians who did this too me. I mean, we aren't the best of friends after all...

*Exeden returned to reality, taking in what Oswald was telling him.* I've heard of the procedure but cannot perform it, as I was never in the order long enough to perfect it. Inducing it would be a help though, as I can hardly move. Anything.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:47 pm

"Well, we'll probably figure that out once you're all rested and fresh as a morning daisy, cupcake." *Oswald said, injecting his famous Solo-like humour into tedious or mysterious situations. He was sure he was related to that family of scoundrel-slash-heroes-slash-Jedi-slash-politicians-slash-Sith Lords.*

"So just relax. Anyone we need to question on this moon to find out answers will, persumably, still be here in a few hours or so. As mom always used to say; don't worry today about what can be solved tomorrow."

*Oswald was an experienced being, not necessarily old, though, and his trail of thought was already parallel to that of Exeden's. He had heard that there was some sort of shadowy Mandalorian procedure going on in this system, and it wouldn't be coincidence that there were two ex-Jedi who had never seen eachother some how meet, their quests intertwined.

Because it was not normal circumstances in which he had to land his ship.*
Damned Mandalorians, *he thought. That was why another sabre-wielding Force user would be handy, too.*

"Like I said, just relax. You won't feel a thing. Close your eyes... yes, that's it. Close them loosely. Breathe in through your nose, and out through your mouth. In... out... in... and out, yes. Stay your mind, go into a meditation. I don't even know why I'm talking like this, as you know how to meditate anyway, but keep breathing... uh huh.. and now allow your conscience to move from each pain in your body. Start at your feet, your toes, and work your way up to your head. Each thing wrong, each little thing, you correct. A tendon is tight... relax it. A muscle is bruised... soothe it. A rib is broken, flow Force energy into the bone marrow. Heal yourself... I'll leave you to it."

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:12 am

*Exeden started to close his eyes, listening to Oswald waffle on about meditation, even though he knew Exeden was a jedi, and knew exactly how to meditate without his help.*

*Exeden straightened his posture, and entereed his meditation trance, working the healing process that Oswald famously described...*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 am

*Oswald left his new-found friend to his healing. Yes, he could call him a friend. Oswald had a distinct feeling he could trust this other ex-Jedi. He turned away, walking a few paces until he was comfortable he would not disturb Exeden's trance by talking. He lifted his wrist to his mouth, and began to speak into the comlink.*

"Ayeniner? Come in. It's Oswald. Are you at the ship, yet?"

*He was answered with a long-winded explaination in beeps and woos.*

"No, I'm not really interested in the rather busty nanny droid you happened across on your way back. I take it you're finally back aboard the Biscuit, then?"

*Another electronic sigh.*

"What do you mean, it's more complicated than that? Are you or are you not aboard the Biscuit?"

:: "Beeop dwoooop woooooooo." ::

"You WHAT?!"

*The commlink spat static at him, which he felt was the little troublemaker's doing back at the communication-suite-enhanced Biscuit. From what he had gathered, Ayeniner had met the love of his life on the way back to the ship, but Oswald dismissed that, and his thought trail carried on to the more important information Ayeniner had just shared.

He had been captured by a patrol that wore armour similar to the centuries-old Mandalorian Neo Crusaders. As resourceful as Ayeniner was, he managed to escape, and had returned to the Biscuit with access codes to tap into the communications network on the moon they were currently stranded on.

Apparently, Subject Zero had escaped. Subject Zero seemed to exhibit Force abilities, and looked remarkably like the man Oswald just met.*

"Oh dear..."

*Ayeniner found it difficult to traverse this kind of rocky terrain. Every other syllable he sounded was some sort of profanity in droid-speak. Binary did have very colourful and flavourful profanities, and Ayeniner suddenly eminated some sort of gladness that he could speak it fluently. Hehe.*

*He had left his master and compatriot, Oswald, after being ordered to return to the Biscuit. Ayeniner did not particularly entertain the thought of a joyful reunion of masterful astromech and subordinate steed. He and Biscuit just didn't get along. It was those logic circuits, they were totally wrong.

But never-the-less, Ayeniner was obeying orders and heading back 'home', when all nine of the Corellian Hells broke loose.*

*It started with the whine of repulsorlifts, and Ayeniner suddenly found himself surrounded by large figures in blue, red and yellow armour, with the blue being the more numerous. None spoke, but Ayeniner was sure that one of them giggled. They looked like humans, but that amour had a distinct pattern that Ayeniner couldn't damn-well place! And that was infuriating.*

"What are you doing here, little guy?" *Said one, a male, his voice distorted mechanically through the external comlink in the helmets.* "Where's your master? Where are you headed?"

*Ayeniner did not say anything. He thought about all the possibilities in approximately two point three-five seconds. None of them ended well, and five ended with him in a scrap yard, or paired off with a Ronto.

But Ayeniner did not emit fear. He would not let them have the satisfaction! He would be the bigger man - eh, droid.*
"No answer? Big guy don't wanna talk? I'm sure the commander would love to have a look at your memory core. Let's take him in!"

*Ayeniner reacted fully on the instincts provided by having no memory wipes in three decades or so, sending sparks of electricity at the being who he could now place, a Mandalorian, singing a small part of his chestplate. Nothign really damaging, though. Ayeniner felt like he had just annoyed him. With laughs from his allies spurring him on, the large man gripped Ayeniner by his head and lifted him up.

Ayeniner protested, swinging his lower body around and squealing. He again extended his jolt arm and this time aimed for the visor, and shot out another electric jolt. He found himself landing on all three wheels, bouncing slightly, while his vision rested on the Mandalorian who he had attacked. He was lying on the floor, his visor had a flaming hole in, and charred skin lay beneath.

Okay, he had just killed a Mandalorian. Just wait until he told the others!

Filled with confidence, Ayeniner sludged oil around him, squealing as he did so. There were only three Mandos left, and they all were walking foward intently. Ayeniner was prepared, though, and he lit the oil with another jolt from his jolt arm. Two of the enemies were engulfed in flames and began rolling on the round, screaming their death throws. The other seemed to know what had hit the others, and got on his speeder bike, and whizzed away.

Ayeniner turned to leave, rather pleased with himself, but before he did, he tapped into the speader bike and stole the codes that would have been used to communicate. That would definitely come in handy.

Wait until he could brag about this to Biscuit!*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:56 am

*Exeden's facial expressions during the meditation were, strange to say the least. It was like he wasn't at peace, that something was disturbing him...*

Get off me! *Exeden shouted, everything a blur as he was ambushed and dragged away...*

*The muscles in his face contracted, and relaxed in unnatural patterns without warning as another flashback began...*

Subject Zero aqcuired Sir. *A being said with a croaky, stern voice. Exeden knew that voice...*
Excellent, begin test 01 immediately! *Another voice rang out, having the exact same croak and sterness about it.*
Arghhhhhh!

*Exeden awoke, sweat pouring from his temples, hyperventilating as he came out of the meditation. He looked around in a panic, only to see Oswald sitting there, watching his every move. Exeden stared at Oswald for what seemed like a few straight minutes, when it was only a matter of seconds.*

Mandalorians...

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:18 am

"You remember?" *Oswald asked, rather surprised that the healing trance allowed Exeden to trudge up surpressed memories.

Time had passed slowly since Oswald had induced the healing trance. He had tried meditating, but his mind was by no means at peace. He had resorted to going through some old sabre stances.

His lightsaber was alive, the blue blade cut through the air easily. Oswald's preferred lightsaber style was that of Form III. He preferred precision to power. The venerable Jedi found himself calming, the repeating sequences a means to calm the mind as much as meditation. He had practiced them all the way through the innitiate stage to being a Padawan, and continued into Knighthood. He had to admit, he had not faced many enemies who could go toe-to-toe with a Jedi, so he did not have to stain himself often, but it was always good to practice.

He lowered his blade down to his side, and flushed it up to his face, the hilt against his chest, and flourished it down to his side again. The sign of a Form III practitioner; the salute. Although the Jedi seldom worked their innitiates and Padawans to the point of exhaustion, Oswald seemed content to sweat. He had added many little exercises to the sequences. First of all, he erected an invisible Force shield to protect him from the lesser Force attacks of a Sith or Dark Jedi, or perhaps even a rogue Jedi, while he began his fighting.

The reason was simple. Fighting took focus. Force powers took focus. If he practiced the basic moves, blocks and parries and lunges over and over again, they would become second nature. Once he had achieved that - when he was younger - he could begin his Force power defense. It had been hard at first, but before long he had mastered that too.

After a few sequences, he had began sweating quite profusely, until Exeden had awoken. Now, he sat there, staring and awaiting what he knew was coming. He didn't offer up any information he had on the Mandalorians yet, he wanted to know how much Exeden remembered.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 am

*Exeden mustered the strength to climb to his feet, seat pouring from his throbbing head.* "Mandalorians..." *He repeated, breathing heavily as if he'd just done a 4 minute mile.*

*He looked at Oswald, trying to put into words what he had just seen.*

"Well..." *He started.* "It seemed like I was captured. Something about a Subject Zero? I'm assuming that's me." *He added.* "Then all I can remember is being in a lot of pain, and the unnatural tone of the Mandalorians." *He paused.* "It feels like I was some sort of test subject, a guinea pig or rat if you will."

*The more he thought about it, the more he wondered...* What did they do to me?

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 am

*Oswald did not enjoy what was being said. He did not feel at peace. No one should be probed and prodded in a lab. Even for medical research, that was a huge and potentially fatal step to take. When one done it on a Jedi... the dubiousness about the entire affair shot right through the roof. You might aswell be constructing the Death Star with the superlaser aiming at Coruscant, for all the moral goodness it smelled of.* "Welcome back," *Oswald said, ushering peaceful and calming thoughts into the Force and not trying to betray his emotions. Whether the effective tool would work on a Jedi or not is, again, rather dubious.* "I trust you had a nice nap."

A bit of humour never hurt a situaiton, *he thought with an internal smile.

Oswald took a step forward, not really knowing what to say. Ayeniner had been right, it seemed. Though it wasn't in the little droid's programming to outright lie, exagerrating wasn't outside his parametres either, and Oswald had took the 'battle' with the Mandalorians that his little Astromech had - and won - as something of a bragging right to Biscuit when Ayeniner returned to the ship. He had no doubt that it would be used that way, but he wasn't so sure that any of it was a lie anymore. Oh dear.*

"Well, Jedi Exeden, I think it's time for us to leave." *Oswald said, putting his arm out to usher Exeden to walk. Mandalorians were bad news for Jedi, as they always had been. Their Mandalorian Iron was resistant to lightsabers and blasters alike, and Oswald didn't fancy the chances of two Jedi against a moonfull of them. Their combat disciplined minds were also very hard to influence through the Force. It wasn't a battle they could win.* "I'm glad the Healing Trance worked, too. I was a little unsure what it would bring..."

*Indeed, Oswald had only used personal experience and theory about the meditative effects of the Healing Trance bringing back memories. It was said that a deep calmness could allow your mind to unhinge... give the conscience access to that which the mind had closed off. Perhaps it was trauma, or memories. It looked like it had worked. That was another thing he would have to add to the Archives when - and IF - he returned to the Order.* "This is bigger than either of us. I must meditate on this, but the Force is telling me we will be crossing paths with the Alliance, and therefore the Order too, before all this is over."

*He took his comlink out of his belt and tuned it to Ayeniner's preferred frequency - the one he always monitored.* :: "Ayeniner, it's Oswald. Home in on my location and come and pick us up, will you? We're done here." ::

*The transmission signed off with a 'beeepoowooop', and Oswald could already see Biscuit as a speck in the sky a few kilometers away.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 am

*Exeden, still in deep thought, was unconciously nodding his head at what Oswald was saying to him.*

*He heard the engines of a shuttle approach, it had to be Oswalds.* Wait! *He shouted, trying to carry his voice over the roar of the engines.* We have to find the Mandalorians and find out what they did to me, and why! *He explained, however Exeden already knew, by the expression that Oswald had stuck on his face, that he already had something similar in mind...*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 am

*Oswald didn't quite know what to say. He knew, personally, that a Jedi should never shy away from duty, and then again a Jedi should never waste his or her life needlessly, when there were other ways around a problem. There were definitely other ways to find out what happened to Exeden, and they began off of the moon, and deep in Coalition space, where they could recuperate and perhaps report on the what happened to the Council - should he feel it necessary. That was what the meditation time was for. It would take a week or so to get back to the core-ward worlds where the Coalition resided.

He did not turn to talk to Exeden until Ayeniner had sucessfully piloted Biscuit to their position and had landed. His approach was quick and firm, and his landing a little jolty. Oswald found himself wincing several times as the landing struts creaked at an obscene angle. Ayeniner had to try several times, but eventually he managed it. Biscuit was not a large transport, but it served its purpose well. Ayeniner lowered the boarding ramp, himself at the top, awaiting the two Jedi.*
"Exeden, we will find out what has happened to you, and why," *Oswald began turning around and placing a hand on the other's shoulder.* "But do not forget that these are Mandalorians. They are deadly warriors, and they love fighting Jedi. We need to go about this some other way. Now, come." *He said, turning back around and heading up the boarding ramp.

Once he reached the top, he rested a hand on the flat head of Ayeniner, his astromech.*
"Meet Ayeniner, Exeden. My partner in crime, shall we say?"

*Ayeniner beep a greeting in response, and then turned and began beeping at Oswald, who nodded thoughtfully.* "Okay, go ahead," *Oswald replied, seemingly knowing exactly what the little droid had just said. Ayeniner wheeled around, and disappeared into the ship.* "Come on, Exeden, come and make yourself comfortable. We've got a journey ahead of us."

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:43 am

*Exeden took in what Oswald was saying.* "Well, it does make sense, in a way." *He admitted, lifting his head to see Oswald standing next to a T3 droid.* "Ayeniner huh?" *He rhetorically asked, as he started towards the Biscuit as they called it.*

Oswalds plan will suffice for now *He thought to himself.* But the Mandalorians will pay for this *He promised as he shuffled passed Ayeniner, the ramp closing behind him.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 am

*Oswald allowed Ayeniner to go about his strange and completely unnecessary astromechly duties. It was part of his personality, he supposed. The Jedi Knight walked Exeden to the passenger lounge. It was simply a walled-off part of the cargo hold fitted out to sport commodities that otherwise would have been in the 'fresher.* "It isn't much," *Oswald said, offering Exeden a flowform seat.* "But it's home."

*The architecture was distinctly Corellian, although the ship itself had no direct links to the shipyards there, Oswald liked the d├â┬®cor. It made it feel much less official and more... personal. Oswald took a seat opposite Exeden.* "Ayeniner," *he shouted through the corridors. His voice almost echoed.* "Get Biscuit to do the preflight checks, and then take us into orbit. We're leaving!"

*A myriad of excited chirps and squeals came from somewhere in the ship, along with the near-silent humm of the engines turning on.* "Right, Exeden, we're going to Coruscant." *Oswald held up a hand so he couldn't be interrupted.* "No, I'm not sure why either, but I just think we really have to be there. It will help your problem... and mine."

*He paused, then lowered his hand.*

"Any questions?"
Previous

Return to Archived Locations