Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Superlaser City

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Superlaser City

*Back Taxes collected*

*The people did not mind the taxes, the revenue from tourism made them all richer and it was a small price to pay to keep the people coming.*

150.000.000 *7

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:32 am

*Neeska was confused by the visions of beauty in front of him.

the object behind the door was precious to behold, but he had no idea what it was or what it did.*

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:06 am

Standard Taxes Collected on time.

*The people did not mind the taxes, the revenue from tourism made them all richer and it was a small price to pay to keep the people coming.*

150.000.000 *7

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:08 am

*Neeska spend days probing the odd item in the room, he noticed he could not spend much time around it. Everything seemed to get heavier around the item, as if the thing itself was creating a gravitational force.

Neeska didn't think it was a gravity well generator, for one thing it was too small and it was attached to a missile...

What could this thing be?*

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 am

*Nevyn's TIE came in for a landing and he followed his sense to the hidden underground place Neeska had found.

He looked into the room and found his servant working diligently over some strange device that looked like a miniature gravity well generator.*

"So whats that thing Brian?"

*Neeska had never even heard Nevyn come in and he jumped a little when he heard the voice.*

"Not sure, but if my guess is right... It seems to be some kind of gravity missile, I've heard a theory on Point singularity weapons but I thought it was all nonsense."

"PSWs? Your telling me that things can fire a black hole?"

"No, but it can create a gravitational anomaly in space without being linked to a ship."

"Wow! That's boring... Got my money? I hope you have been careful not to get caught stealing from the Iron Fist. I am sure several members of that group would be unhappy with us skimming off the top."

"5 million a month, not enough to be noticed I assure you. There is something different about you Nevyn, you seem more stable than before."

"Long boring story, the place is being probed. You should probably deal with that."

*Neeska shrugged his shoulders, the planet was just an old superweapon that now served as a tourist resort. No strategical value, but it was a pleasant enough place to run around under the city and it had many rooms that were as yet unexplored. Neeska took out a credit chip and handed it to Nevyn, he had yet to deposit this months taxes so the chip held a full 2 billion credits on it.

Nevyn took it and headed back to his TIE, it was a quick visit and he had gotten what he wanted. If the Jedi took the planet, Nevyn would have to find a new way to steal money from the Iron Fists.*

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 am

*After Nevyn's visit Neeska continued working on the gravity missile he had found.

He had come to the conclusion that the thing was made from parts of a ships gravity generator and hypermatter, it was a remarkable device and it would come in very handy for ripping craft out of hyperspace or collapsing Nebula's into new moons. The possibilities were almost endless.

Neeska wore no clothing that would identify himself as Nevyn's man. He was simply a business man with a very large brain. He continued to work un disturbed by the arrival of the Jedi.*

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:58 am

*It seemed the Jedi were not in fact going to attack, so Neeska decided to see what other rooms of interest the underbelly of Dubrillion held.

He left the room with the gravity missile and wondered for hours trying to find more interesting rooms*

Post Wed May 18, 2011 7:40 pm

*After weeks of searching, Neeska had found no more closed rooms. No more hidden secrets locked away from prying eyes.

He simply found the inner workings of the planetary super weapon, these of course he studied as he went.*

Post Wed May 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Standard Taxes Collected late.

150.000.000 *7

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:48 pm

*As Neeska was traveling around in the underbelly of the giant super weapon, he came across the wine brewing facility. He had not seen any vinyards on the surface so he assumed that the grapes and fruits used to make the once famous wine must have been imported.

He decided it would be a good business venture to once more open this facility, it would create jobs for the people and it would create income for himself and his master.

A great PR stunt he thought, now he would have to do research into the best vineyards in the galaxy and try to order enough grapes to get the business started.*

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Standard Taxes Collected late.

150.000.000 *7

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 am

*Neeska recieved a message stating that Nevyn would be returning to the planet, very soon.*

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 pm

*Gerwak's ship landed on the platform for the superlaser and Nevyn departed, his faithful 'friend' in tow.

Nevyn knew his way around this place thanks to his man inside the city, he headed for an old holiday mansion that had belonged to a rich and wealthy bureaucrat shortly after the weapon had been turned into a tourist trap.

The newly acquired help had cleaned the place and had it habitable for when ever Nevyn decided to visit.

Being an assassin at present, Nevyn wanted to know as much about Gerwak as he could. The Dulok had unimaginable good luck, but Nevyn suspected there was something more to it.*

"Gerwak, my friend. I wish to conduct a series of tests with you, I want to find out why you have such amazing luck. Now pre pare yourself!."

*Nevyn leaned over and picked up an ornate vase, he tossed it to Gerwak casually with a shout of "CATCH"*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 pm

*It had been a fairly uneventful trip to Dubrillion, and Gerwak was noticably bored. Queitly (for once) Gerwak followed Nevyn into what appeard to be a nice Villa. Once inside Gerwak started to look all around at the nice things that were on display. The place had been cleaned very well but for some reason there was still something in the air that bothered Gerwak, he couldn't quite put his finger on it though. Gerwak's nose began to twitch and just as the vase started it's fateful trek through the air Gerwak sneezed loudly sending his whole upper body towards the ground just as the vase passed over his head. The vase, which was exceptionally made, bounced off a thick rug that was mounted on the wall behind him and most of the momentum was absorbed. Gerwak snapped back up and sneezed again, sending him spinning on the the spot. His arms came down from his face, and wouldn't you know it, the vase ended up in his hands, undamaged. Gerwak looked back at Nevyn and spoke somewhat candidly.*

"Now why would you throw this at me? It's so.......

*Gerwak looked down at the vase that was now in his hands. It was black with mirror inlays and it was super buffed, thus making it extra shiny, oh how Gerwak liked shiny things.*

"Shiny."

*Gerwak then smiled at his friend and put the vase on a pedistal that was far to high for him and turned around. *Wobble* The vase began to violently shake and rotate and before Gerwak could turn around, it crashed to the floor. Gerwak opened his eyes large and slowly turned around to see what he had done, hopefully Nevyn wouldn't be to mad about it.*

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

*Nevyn almost laughed at the Dulok's reactions and subsequent destruction of the vase, but he didn't. Instead he simply made a mental note of what had happened.

The vase was heavy enough that it probably would have killed Gerwak had it hit, Nevyn decided to try something non lethal. About that time a servant approached with a fruit tray, Nevyn eyed the tray and picked out two Noobian peaches. He tossed one to Gerwak waiting to see if the Dulok would catch the non lethal item or if he would fumble it.*

"Catch this... it's food!"

*Nevyn had an idea that Gerwak would most likely end up with the fruits juices all over his fur instead of in his hands, but he would enjoy the show anyway.*

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am

*Without watching to see if Gerwak caught the food, Nevyn turned to one of the household staff and asked a question.*

"Did anyone else arrive while I was off world?"

"Yes sir," said the young lady. " A lady with red hair came, the steward let her pass without delay sir."

"Thank you."

*That would explain the strange feeling Nevyn had had since walking in the house, it was not Gerwak but someone else instead. He had a notion as to who it was so he simply waited for them to show.

He turned his attention back to Gerwak who by now had caught the food and was happily munching down on it.*

"Interesting."

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 pm

*Tanith had been wandering the corridors of the building, her amethyst eyes taking in everything around her. She had arrived a few days before, having come here to spend some time with Nevyn. She was still getting use to the place, after all it was a super-weapon that had been turned into a city. As such, there was still so much to explore, however at the moment she decided to look for Nevyn and see what he was up to. With a small smile she gently allowed her force signature to seek him out, sending small pulses throughout the atmosphere hoping Nevyn would pick up on it.*

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 pm

*Nevyn sensed Tanith as she allowed herself to be located. He responded in kind rather than trying to hunt her down in this huge place. He decided to add to his signature by sending her his exact location.*

<< Welcome to my humble abode Empress of the galaxy, I'm in the main lobby. I shall await your arrival with baited breath. >>

Affiliation:

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 am

*Tanith smiled at his words as she followed Nevyn's force signature, honing in on him like a snake on it's prey. After turning a few corners and going down one of the elevators, Tanith could feel Nevyn get closer and closer as she walked around another corner to find him in in the company of Gerwak, as she entered she said*

Hardly a 'humble' abode... this place is lovely Nevyn...

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 am

*Nevyn smiled and his voice held a little humour as he spoke.*

"Why thank you my lady, it's just a little something I found lying around. Have you been made comfortable while you waited?"
PreviousNext

Return to Superlaser City