Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 am

Re: Open Orbit

*Jin'thor remained calm during Mace's outburst. Jin'thor calmly got up and checked on Fendra to make sure he was alright before turning and confronting Mace*
"Mace, when first you arrived on Ammuud, what was it that I told you? I said I would help you, but we would not fight another man's battle, nor would we initiate an attack. No circumstance in which me and my apprentices need to defend ourselves has arisen" Jin'thor
*Jin'thor stepped closer to Mace*
"You did not start this, but you are doing nothing to stop it going on. Your anger, your lust for that which you do not have, it clouds your judgement! Because of your anger, you have hurt the two closest people that you have to family. When once you would have held their opinion above all else, you now strike them down" Jin'thor
*Jin'thor then stood so close to Mace he whispered the next part*
"You are not the only one here who has lost their family to war, so do not presume yourself above anyone else. I have lost family, friends, even the one I loved to a senseless fight amongst my people because they did not come from the same tribe as someone else. You speak of war and loss as if you knew them well, But I tell you this now, YOU KNOW NOTHING!" Jin'thor
*Jin'thor turned away from Mace and went towards Rex and Fendra, stopping momentarily*
"Your continued actions and anger will only push all those you care for and who care for you away. Take this advice from someone who has lost everything: Walk away while you still can" Jin'thor
*Jin'thor motioned for Rex and Fendra to follow*
"You are both welcome to come back with me, but I fear you will have to take your own transport, my starfighter is only big enough for one" Jin'thor

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:11 am

at the attcks that had played out mace turned his back to them then as jin told him to walk away if u still can mace stopped thinking and reacted.

(mace) let me remind u that when i gave u that necklace my mother gave me i said to u also..that if i turn into something that wasn't me then give me the necklace to remind me of my wrong doing and even u have forgotten your peace.

mace went to a section of a room sealed the door behind him and let them leave only one way. mace knew what jin had said was true but even he couldn't find it in his heart to forgive himself nor them enough to see the truth

(mace) this is captain mace have all security protocols code red anything in range of an enemy destroy it! if any other ships get in the way destroy them as well.

as mace saw his 2 captains fly back to ammund..mace had to find away to show them what he wanted..but the voice of jin still echoed in his head...mace was tired and wanted to rest after all that had happened it seemed to have a very large impact on him but the next day will be something of a reminder of who he is and what he has lost.

"meanwhile as mace had fallen a sleep he had another dream of his father"

(taluk)mace....mace....mace can u hear me?

(mace)father its u again? what is it! are u hear to tell me something?

(taluk) yes son im here to tell u im still alive! i know this sounds like a lie but it is the truth!

(mace) how do i know if this is not some trick u playing on me? and how do i know its not a trap?!

(taluk) i cant tell u much but im still on our home planet! its hard to explain to u how it happened!

(mace) hard to explain i saw u DIE! what do u expect me to say? the ship that attack me! that was from u! wasn't it?

(taluk)no it wasn't i was trying to get u prepared because i knew they will try and find u! i thought threatening u will cause u to be ready for it! when they did find u.

(mace)well it worked... but we defeated this enemy....in response to this enemy! who was it?

(taluk) i don't have much time!...here are my coordinates (ysj3861) please trust me? come...save me before i run out of supplies.

(mace) save u? fine i will go! but ill go prepared!

(taluk)thank u son.....

(mace) father...dad..u there.......

mace then woke up from the dream and knew if this was the case then he will have no choice but to check if his father really was alive?!.after all mace was sure that vargu was still in the village..maybe be he could help with his troops he wanted...well the the question remains? is his father really alive.?!

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:40 am

*Jin'thor placed a hand on the pocket that the necklace was in before Mace left*
"Trust me, Mace, I have not forgotten. You still remember it's purpose, therefore you can still avoid changing. We will be here when you return" Jin'thor
*Jin'thor left the room and headed back to the hangar bay where his Aurek-class tactical strikefighter was landed. Jin'thor jumped in, placing the helmet on and started the ship up. Jin'thor did not want to leave relations with Mace as they were, but sometimes fate had another plan. Jin'thor activated the repulsors and then extended the wings before turning the ship around and exiting the hangar, taking off back towards Ammuud*

Post Tue May 01, 2012 12:53 am

Mace then walked from his quarters and headed for the communication room after waking from his dream.

(mace) all ships report!

(the fleet)all ships reporting for duty sir.

(mace)good. prepare for hyperspace to abyssiassa

(the fleet)yes sir! loud and clear.

Mace was happy to know his fleet was still by him all the way! but this time it would prove a lot harder to explain the situation...even he didn't believe it but knowing in this result his father had to be alive or this would be another bloody war.

(the fleet)all ships are ready for hyperspace!

(mace)good. prepare for light speed!

(the fleet)yes sir.

after seeing the last few minutes of ammund all mace wanted...was jin to understand the loss he felt for his family...was greater then he could handle and the true reason for the outrage that harmed his two commanders. As the fleet entered hyperspace...all that was left....was the fate that will soon unfold.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm

*The Wayfarer-Class Medium Transport 'Serenity' exited hyperspace over the world of Ammuud, giving Captain Reynolds, first mate Zoey and the pilot Wash, their first look at the planet. Reynolds analyzed the data packet sent from Jin'thor. He turned to Wash and handed him the data chip with the appropriate information on it.*

"Wash, get us to ground now. The sooner this cargo is off-loaded, the sooner we can get out of this gorram sector of space. Zoey, double check on the passengers and then inform Adam that we are touching down soon. I'll contact Badger and let him know we've made the drop and we will be returning with his cut after we stop on Nar Shaddaa for a resupply run."

*The crew all went about their tasks, while Nathan just continued to watch as the ship drew closer to the planet's atmosphere.*

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:10 pm

*Psycho moved towards her cabin, sighing. She figured she could pass some time taking care and oiling her weapon.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:24 pm

*'Serenity' shuddered slightly as she broke into the planet's atmosphere. Nathan remained on the bridge with Wash. Zoey, however, was walking towards Psycho's Cabin. She knocked tentatively on the door. She waited for a response. The ship shuddered again, a little more violently this time. On the bridge, Nathan glared at Wash.*

"Easy Wash. I'd prefer if you didn't rattle my ship apart before we land."

*Wash closed his eyes and inhaled. He held if for a few seconds, then exhaled and opened his eyes.*

*Nathan raised an eyebrow and was going to ask what in the gorram hell that meant, but the ship stopped shuddering and began to glide smoothly through the atmosphere. Nate shrugged and kept his mouth shut. Whatever his pilot was doing to calm himself was working, so Nathan thought it would be best not to interfere with it.*

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:39 am

*Setting her double edged Katana on her bed reverently she moved towards the door. She could feel the ship shuddering about her.*

"Yes?"

*She called out just before opening the door.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 pm

*Zoey heard Psycho's reply.*

*Once she was done speaking to Psycho, she made her way down the corridor towards Adam's cabin near the cargo hold. She pounded on the door.*

*On the bridge, Nathan moved to the com console. He punched in Badger's com frequency. There was no answer, so he left a message.*

"Badger, this is Captain Reynolds. I'm just letting you know we are about to make our drop. I will contact you again once we are in possession of the credits."

*The ship continued to make it's way towards the planets surface.*

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 am

*Psycho shrugged her shoulder, watching Zoey walk away. She left the door open, heading back towards her weapon, the rag and oil that she had left when she was shining it.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:22 am

The HTT Caesar exited hyperspace in a flash, illuminating the galaxy for a microsecond before allowing it to return to its abyssal state. The large Virella Systems Cargo Tanker drifted towards the planet's orbital pull, hovering there for a moment as its scanners ran over the planet.

Prior to his tenure, the Admiral had signed a contract with the owners of Ammuud's to have mines set up here, yet none were constructed. The first goal Tulos had was to establish mines on planets and fulfill contract agreements. It was this goal that brought him to Ammuud.

Hovering on the orbital ring, the Caesar's scanners detected no military presence, however as a formality, the ship pinged the planet before sending out an open comm.

:: Ammuud control, this is Heavy Tanker Transport Cicero, requesting permission to land and begin construction of Mandalmines facility, a right granted by contract... ::

The ship hovered in orbit. Now they had to play the waiting game.

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:03 am

*The message to orbital control was received by The Kro'var planet side, since Jin'thor and his apprentices had taken defacto control of the planet since all other forces there had shown no activity. Jared hit a couple controls and sent a message back*
:: Heavy Tanker Transport Cicero, this is Jared of Ammuud Control. Please hold in orbit and send a copy through of the documents granting permission to mine here... :: Jared
*Jared was unaware of any deals made with any mining companies, especially since it did not sound like something Jin'thor would have agreed to, nor would still allow to happen if it turned out the previous government had done so, after all his master had a profound respect for nature that he was sure would conflict with the plans this mining company may have*

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:29 am

Due to a lack of response, and a lack of military activity, the vessel descended to the surface, though not before messaging Tulos for permission to proceed. The ship began a slow and steady descent to the surface of Ammuud.

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:02 pm

OOC: Note to viewers, I was notified through PM that Jin'thor would no longer be participating in an RP thus voiding his post.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:28 pm

*'Serenity' broke through atmo and into orbit above the planet. Once she cleared the planet's naturally formed gravity well, she jumped to hyperspace. Her destination...Nar Shaddaa, the Smuggler's Moon.*

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:01 pm

(Fendra) R---e--x R--e---x REX!!!!

*As rex could hear a voice in the distance as if was coming from reality...Rex had turned around as an image of mace was but fading from his sight like the mist rolling over the mountains. Rex then turned a second time and a light engulft him before he opened his eyes*

(Fendra)Rex if u can hear me u are getting to close to the ship slow the ship DOWN!!!

*Rex then heard Fendra and then reacted and slowed the ship down then manoeuvred his ship just scraping the hull of the ship sending him damage reports lighting up his ships display*

(Rex)Sithspit! i have damage reports it seams im running out of air supply! send me to a close hanger bay NOW!.

(Fendra)Rex there is a hanger bay not far from u...its...hanger bay 4 its open so u should be fine landing there?.

(Rex)for your sake Fendra it better!

*Rex had a bad feeling about this hanger since it was the hanger bay that was mostly damaged will fighting of the enemy's they en-counted a few weeks before. as Rex got close the more nerves he was to proceed to such lengths but it wasn't much time before he ran out of oxygen*

(Rex)Come on!! get me to that hanger bay! u can do it...just a bit feather...

(Fendra)ARRR Rex we have a ship inbound!!!

(Rex)Damn it!!! All hands to decks!! ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS!!! im almost there Fendra give me a couple of seconds to crash land on the hanger bay.

*Before Fendra could do anything Rex had crash landed on the hanger bay and seams Rex had it under control. All Fendra could do now was prepare his ships to hyperspace since there supply's wont last another fight till they got back to there home-world*

(Febdra) Rex we have to go light-speed NOW!! we have no choice we wont survive this.

*Rex then got out of his ship slowly after the crash most of his ship was gone from the crash landing*

(Rex)ALL SHIPS PREPARE FOR HYPERSPEED!

(fleet)YES SIR!

(fleet) we are going to hyperspeed in 10..9..8..7..

(rex) all offices head back to your genral stations disarm and move all gun posstions to defualt!

(fleet) but sir we will be damaged!

(rex) JUST DO IT! OR SPEND THE REST OF THE TIME IN A CELL!

(fleet) ALL OFFICERS HEAD BACK TO YOUR GENRAL STATIONS AND DISARM AND MOVE ALL GUN POSSITIONS TO DEFAULT! HYPERSPEED IN 2..1..MARK!!

*All the ships were able to travel safely from ammund and heading back to their home world of Abyssissa.
Previous

Return to Ammuud's Orbit