Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

The Southern Hemisphere

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/PURPLE.png[/img]

Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: The Southern Hemisphere

A peaceful whisper, yet strong with the light. Calm yet firm, could be felt by Galnar in his ear through the Force.

<< We are getting ready to land >>

Affiliation:

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Galnar watched as the party followed Galnar's instruction. The fact that Galnar did not want the conquerors to track their possible movements to the old base had led to Galnar's decision. He didn't quite trust the capabilities of technology either, because he knew that with the Force, a user could detect shutdown speeders. This way with all four speeders heading into opposite directions, that might be enough bait for this Malice character to bite on and not detect their movements elsewhere. He knew they had to make haste and quickly. Because the diplomatic team headed up by Admiral Lysspe and Master Tirria with her Padawan were due to arrive to the Mandalorian base camp any time now, and they needed to make sure the weapons and vehicles that Masters Dramon and Brandwyn had stashed at the secret base would be in working order. All was almost in readiness. Stretching into the Force he sent patience to his girlfriend who was waiting for them to board his ship; which would be soon. He could feel Alana settling in to her seat next to Lena, and Representative Nolan also boarding sitting across from Alana with his two platoon leaders flanking him on the right and left. He could feel the speeders going in their separate ways as he indicated, and was now waiting for Barden's men to board. This time he sent a light and gentle cloak of the Force to cover them and hide Barden and his men from any latent dark side users from the time they boarded until they set out to advance on the Madalorian camp. He stood in his Force Affinity Form. While it wasn't as hard as it was when he was on the run in Aldera providing an escape for the parliament members and those who were hiding there, it was still a little taxing on him, but not heavy. He allowed the Force to strengthen him as he stood to cover them, and the Force re-filled him allowing him to make it stronger.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Barden's men moved quickly to board the Katana Class Scout, and when the men had boarded, Barden boarded. Galnar watched them all board and then he finally boarded. He went to the co-pilats chair and strapped in. The boarding ramp raised up and Lena lifted the ship off and re-engaged the cloak. Galnar dropped his protective bubble.

=Allana=
Here are the coordinates

=Lena=
Thank you. I think we've already been there. Galnar, do these look familiar?

Galnar studied the display and correalted it with where they dropped of the parliament members and General Folely, and found that it matched.

IC: Yes. it does. Thanks Allana for this. By the way, Lena Qel-Droma this is Allana Brandwyn and* gesturing to Barden in the back IC: Barden Yen. And, as you know I am Galnar Fenris, Jedi Knight of the CUF. Right now my sister-in-law, Master Tirria Fenris and her diplomatic team, is enroute to the Mandalorian Camp to try to find a diplomatic solution. No offense to our mercenaries, but it is much more delicate negotiating with Mandalorians; but not impossible. We need to come up with a battle plan when we get to the base. My brother, Master Urias is heading the AEF/CUF Fleets enroute to Alderaan to secure the system.*

Lena piloted the ship forward and spoke what she sensed,

=Lena=
Allana, I hear your question. I am a descendant of the Qel-Dromas from the Old Republic era. Cay is one of my ancestors.

After a ten minute ride they arrived and Lena set the ship gently down. The ramp went down.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: Hidden Base

They unstrapped themselves and Lena went through the post-flight checks. They stood and exited. Barden and his men exited and noticed there was hardly anything there. Nolan Fenris joined the parliament members who were under guard of General Folely and his MP squad. Allana exited with Galnar and Lena. Galnar sensed a slight disturbance in Force a good distance away. Galnar sensed that everyone was asking where the base entrance was. He turned to Allana who had a slight grin on her face and he asked.

IC: Allana, where is the entrance of the base located?* Galnar added, IC: I suspect we're going to have more good company very soon.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:20 pm

*Alana looked around, this area seemed familiar but she had not come out this way recently, it took her a few moments to remember exactly where the entrance was, and a few more to remember the code to the door.*

=Alana=
"Hmmm... *Pulling a rock from the ground it revealed a small number pad, she entered a very long sequence of numbers into the pad, which answered her with a beep, and then the ground seemed to open before them to reveal a long ramp. The lights slowly came on in this tunnel.* ...This would be the entrance ramp, bring the transport inside to the hangar, the door will close on it's own once everyone is inside. I can take you anywhere you will need to go once we reach the bottom of the ramp."

*Without hesitation she began walking down the ramp, a few feet inside she pressed another button, a small car like object lit up on the side of the ramp.*

=Alana=
"Anyone want a ride?"

*She climbed into the cart and sat int eh front seat, in front of her was a panel with only two buttons, one of them was flashing...*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Lena had just finished the shut down on the Katana Class Scout and had made her way to Galnar's left side. When Allana mentioned bringing the transport into the hanger down the ramp. Without a word she re-entered the scout and fired up the pre-flight sequence. General Folely and the Parliament members and his MP squad boarded the car first. Nolan followed the General and his two platoon leaders joined the perimeter that had been established. Galnar came after Nolan, and Lena gave a thumbs up that she was ready with the scout. The scout's ramp lifted up and the repulsors flared to life and she moved the Scout ship into the hangar down the ramp.

IC: Barden, are you ready?*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:05 pm

*Barden's men had already jumped onto the thing Alana was riding, they had been hired by her uncle and were not about to let their payday out of their sights. Barden on the other hand stayed back a bit, he left the ship when the pilot was restarting it in order to take it into the interior of the base.*

"I am alvays ready my dear, but vor now I sink I vill valk. I need to stretch my legs before ve do any figting or training, don't vant to injure ourselves before ve face the real enemy, now do ve?"

*He began walking behind the ship, in between it's exhaust engines in order to refrain from damaging himself or his armor. He wanted to see this base, every detail of every inch, first hand and was not about to miss out on the secret tunnel by riding in a vehicle of any kind...*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Galnar was uncertain as to the number of passengers the car held, and he liked the Cathars' idea of walking. Indeed, he was curious himself. He had heard passing rumors of this base and likewise inwardly agreed with Barden. However, his reasons for walking were more due to age and stiffness than anything else. Though he was in the Centurian category for age, he did not look a day over 30. Due in part to his renewed connection to the lightside, and his strong connection to the Force. He stretched first, and then caught up with Barden.

IC: Indeed. I will walk also. At 105 years of age, walking will keep me limber and I want to see if the rumors are true.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:37 pm

*Barden was walking with Galnar when the man said he was over a hundred years old and he wanted to see if the rumors were true...*

"And vhat rumors might dat be? I hawe heard no rumors about dis place, but den I am not wery old either."

*The rumor of rumors was enough to get Barden slightly excited about this place. He didn't know anything more about it than what he had been told and having been contracted by a ghost was something new to him as well. Now seemed like a good a time as any to question another Jedi about the method in which he was hired.*

"SO, let me ask you a question. Is it normal for one of your dead Jedi to seek out someone like myself and hire dem to do a job vith no other information, and if so how many times does it actually vork?"

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Galnar chuckled,

IC: As far as the rumors, I heard about this place serving as head of the Parliament in place of my brother, Master Urias, through my connections with Master Dramon and Knight Lios. As to why a Jedi ghost would contact you and the number of instances, I have no idea. The Force works in mysterious and has a sense of humor. That being said, this is the first I've heard of such instances, however, I am not yet well-read on the history of the Jedi order and the deeper mysteries of the Force.*

Yet the more he thought about it, the more it intrigued him. Then he stated

IC: Every living being has some connection to the Force no matter how great or little. The fact that this Jedi Ghost contacted you could mean you have latent ability in the Force, or simply that you have a more open mind about things. Yet it is not uncommon for a Force adept to receive direction from a Force ghost with the result in Jedi training. Your species is known have produced Jedi: such as Juhanni in Jedi Civil War era in the days of Knight Revan.*

Galanr then paused, and thought. Then continued. IC: I'm not entirely sure of all the details of your hiring, but you accepted it without question based on no information, trusting that knowledge would come to you as you followed the direction of the ghost.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Galnar's communicator beeped. He saw Lena pilot his ship following Allana on ahead of him. He saw the message that his brother sent. So they were going to put Arden's spirit back into his body. Hmm. Galnar thought. He needed to get to his ship for the portable holo-projector. They were almost there, and he sent a message to Lena informing her to get everything ready for transmission to the Temple on Haruun Kal. He continued to walk with Barden until they entered the underground hangar and the rest of the party was waiting for them.

Affiliation:

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 am

[size=50:1h7x4ybw][quote="Psallo Kyrie":1h7x4ybw][color=#BF4000:1h7x4ybw]Arkoth once more withered to the floor as Zendora was literally pulled off of him by.....by Farris. The Sith turned his gaze to the medic and looked with a lifted left eyebrow at his rescuer. For a moment he looked thankful...but that washed away by his inner darkness and arrogance. The medic had been a thorn in his side ever sense his partner had died...but he was a needed thorn. His usefulness showed itself now.

At this point, Arkoth felt he should at least try to look stronger than he was feeling and so, he attempted to stand, or at least lean against the wall with his right leg. At present, he didn't speak.[/color:1h7x4ybw]

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw]Farris jolted ever so slightly as the blade entered his body, but he made no expression of pain or no signs of releasing the alien. She pulled back, and stabbed him again in a different location. Again he jolted but nothing more. After that he tilted his head and spoke with a slightly amused tone.[/color:1h7x4ybw]

[i:1h7x4ybw]Tal ir vo alier?[/i:1h7x4ybw]

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw]Asking what her planned intentions were, as smoothly and perfectly as you please, in her very tongue amused him in a strange way. For a moment he held her and then caught Arkoth attempting to stand out of the corner of his eye. Suddenly his expression became stone and he turned to look at Arkoth, thrusting out his left hand and pointing a long metallic finger at the sith.[/color:1h7x4ybw]

Don't move.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw]He said in a much firmer voice, one that might be considered as hard as durasteel. HIs eyes narrowed harshly on Arkoth before turning back to Zendora, and speaking once more.[/color:1h7x4ybw]

I am not your enemy....I am his. Now, your party is leaving...The captive is free... go,

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw]He sat the alien down, and then reached up and plucked her blade from his chest with out the sightest wince. Handing it back to her he nodded toward the door.[/color:1h7x4ybw]

Before you make me your enemy.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw]What ever she would do, he was determined to match her. He was going to complete his promise he made to his lover, no matter what happened to him, and he would do it no matter what happened around him. With a nod to the woman he turned back to Arkoth, looking at him with a look that could only be considered ...fanatical.[/color:1h7x4ybw]
[/quote:1h7x4ybw][/size:1h7x4ybw]

You know, [color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]Farris said[/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw], I could mend your body.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]The Polydroxol continued to approach the Sith, Arkoth, slowly. His stride was almost methodical, keenly timed, fluid. He stopped short, reaching out a hand and gripping the Arkanian's arm that was still in tact. He steadied him and looked into his dimming eye. [/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

I could make you live. I could save you.

[color=#BF4000:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]Arkoth's one good eye narrowed on Farris' figure with a narrowed, sneering expression. Half his face was blackened, the hair on that side was in chard tatters. The other side of his face was untouched. He looked rather twisted and deformed. His teeth were clinched, the pain began to get to him, and his attitude was anything but grateful.[/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

Well then, Silver Tongue....get on with it... The Jedi have escape. I'll bring my revenge to Honoghr. Seric won't be coming peacefully this time.

Seric is dead, Arkoth.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]The silver creature smiled slightly at Arkoth's shocked half of an expression. His muscle, the creature he hid behind when his own tiny body was too weak to stand up against something...was dead, defeated by something far more sinister than any Jedi, or Sith. [/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

I killed him. I killed your student, like you killed my companion.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]Could the Sith's expression stretch anymore? The blackened flesh along Arkoth's face began to wrinkle from the strain his muscles was putting on it. His mouth was agape, his eyes were widened, even the one devoid of an optical device. His forehead was bunched up hideously. Farris only smiled. His smile was odd, happy, like he was looking at the most beautiful of flowers. It had no true, sane place in this situation. The only creatures allowed to ware such a smile in circumstances like thees, were mad men. [/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

...Why?...

[color=#BF4000:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]Arkoth stammered, even himself being slightly bothered by the expression on his medic's face. It made his stomach churn, like nothing else could. Burning flesh, screaming people, wicked deeds this man had committed and yet...such an expression, was so out of place, it made Arkoth's eye loll away from the Polydroxol's expression. He couldn't look at it.[/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

I killed him, before you could. I know your track record at keeping your men alive, and I released him from your tyranny. His death was slower than the one you would have given him. [color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]Here, the smile grew wicked, matching that of Arkoth's own smile, almost to the letter. It was the exact same smile Arkoth had given Adieumus when he'd injected him with Trynna's venom. It was the same smile he'd given countless victims when he was tormenting them. It was the same smile he'd given Farris when he'd returned with but a scrap of clothing, retrieved from his companion. It was that smile.[/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

And his death was more painless than yours will be.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]The other hand of the creature lifted, his fingers pressing together and melding into one another. The smile faded. A void expression set on his silver face and his eyes hardened.[/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

I made a promise.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]Without hesitation, Farris shot forth his free, now slightly pointed hand at Arkoth's neck. The moment the hand touched the Sith's body, a needle shot forth quickly, like the stinging of some insect, and injected that self same venom into the Arkanian's body.

And the medic released his victim. [/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

Farris! Curse you!

[color=#BF4000:1h7x4ybw]The Sith shrieked as the venom tore through his body, ripping through flesh, and muscle, and blood vessels. His body quavered and what little statue he had, was suddenly diminished as he fell to the ground in a heap of burnt and whole flesh. His breath was spastic. His one good eye dilated and he peered at the Polydroxol with such hated, it would make his blood run cold.[/color:1h7x4ybw]

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]But Farris's blood was already freezing in his vanes. The needle had quickly retreated into his silver flesh, and his fingers separated once more into their long, slender selves. Farris took a knee beside the Sith and looked down at him, whispering in such a smooth, sickly voice. [/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

And now... I will force you to be defenseless against death... Like you forced my companion to be defenseless against her own demise.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]He lifted a hand, a small red trigger button within it. His thumb was placed over it, and he smiled a devilish, demonic smile at the Arkanian as he pressed it. Suddenly the whole Facility was rocked to it's core. Chunks of debris began to fall all around them. Smoke alarms and fire warning began flashing red. Flames began to lick under and around the door, soon catching parts of the room they were in, on fire, and encroaching on the two within.

Farris leaned closer to the Sith, speaking in a low, hushed whisper. [/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

Burn Arkoth... Burn like the fire in my heart burned when you took her from me.

[color=#BFBFBF:1h7x4ybw][i:1h7x4ybw]Arkoth could not speak, and for that Farris was grateful. Those being the last words the Sith would hear from the Polydroxol, Farris stood to his full height, and walked slowly away from his victim. The door slid opened and Farris crossed the threshold. He paused, looked back with a smirk, and then dropped a vile to the floor, the antidote. It was a mocking motion, for as soon as he saw the Arkanian's realizing glance, the door slid shut, blocking Arkoth from Farris' view.

And he left the Sith there, to die in his crumbling kingdom, to burn like the rage that so consumed both of them, to be ended, before he could end anyone else. He left his chains back in the slowly burning lab, that was now caving in just a few steps behind him, and soon, he left the planet his prison had been created on.

Farris, was free.[/i:1h7x4ybw][/color:1h7x4ybw]

Affiliation:

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:38 am

Re: Hidden Base

Galnar reached his ship, and said to Barden

IC: Excuse me, we can finish our conversation after I'm done transmitting to the council* Turning to Alana he said, IC: I have to attend an important Council meeting via Holo. I will not be long.*

He went into the Katana Scout and kissed Lena briefly. Afterwords she hit the transmit button. His holo image appeared in the Room of Thousand Fountains on Haruun Kal, standing a little bit away from Kenson, his Sister and her padawan. His holo apparently showed up just after his brother had just arrived apparently.

Affiliation:

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:41 am

*Alana led the group, and ship, into a vast hangar area. She directed the pilot to an open spot where she could park her craft, it would also allow them to transmit a signal on a secure line as the invaders had knocked out most of the other means of communication form the planet. She then led Barden's men into a mess hall of sorts, there were several hundred soldiers sitting here eating, some looked to be uninjured but all of them looked tired, worn down and defeated. Many of them had visible wounds in various stages of healing while others had lost limbs on the battlefield, none of them looked pleased to have more troops arrived, to them it just meant the battle was going to start all over again.*

=Alana=
"Why don't you men get something to eat with the AEF troops here, they can tell you more about what it is we are up against. I will return shortly."

*Alana then left the great hall and made her way through the base, she had given Fenris a map that would lead him from the hangar to the mess hall and continue on to the stockpile of weapons and armaments that had not yet been activated...*

Affiliation:

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 pm

*The rebellion forces had been in hiding for some time now. There had been no news from the city. They were literally in the dark when it came to Intel right now. Alana had been trying to get Barden and his men to go out on gathering missions but they had not been able to get anywhere with useful information for the rebellion. The best they had gotten was they thought they spotted a cloaked ship landing several weeks ago (the cloak flickered slightly when it broke through the atmosphere and they thought they saw a CUF marking) but they could not be sure and it had gone to far for them to investigate on foot. The repairs to the ground vehicles, tanks and other weaponry had been going well, though they still did not have the full man power needed to operate it efficiently. Alana had also been feeling something strange through the Force and could not quite figure out what it was, she had never felt it before so she had nothing to base it on. In actuality hat she felt was Arden's return, but she wouldn't know that until she saw him...*

=Alana Brandwyn=
"Okay troops. I think we have waited long enough, don't you? Who wants to mount up as many of these things as we can and go rolling down main street in Aldera and kick these Mando's off our planet? Who's with me?"

*She was ready to get it all over with, no matter what the outcome would be...*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 pm

[narration:2v77bvpd]The team had been out several times but were unable to report back with anything useful. They were beginning to feel trapped and enclosed to the point of suffocation. Some of the other soldiers had lost their restraint and had begun lashing out at one another. Combat fatigue was one thing but cabin fever waiting for combat was worse. They needed to be out in the open, they needed to take the fight to the invaders and they needed to do it soon.[/narration:2v77bvpd]

[quote="Arden Brandwyn":2v77bvpd]

[color=#FF00FF:2v77bvpd]=Alana Brandwyn=[/color:2v77bvpd]
"Okay troops. I think we have waited long enough, don't you? Who wants to mount up as many of these things as we can and go rolling down main street in Aldera and kick these Mando's off our planet? Who's with me?"[/quote:2v77bvpd]

"Lass, It's about time someone thought ve should do dat. Ve are ready ti fight vith you vhenewer you vant us to."

[narration:2v77bvpd]Barden then roused his soldiers from their slumbers and the four of them began gearing up for the fight, it was coming and it would be coming soon and they new it. It as about time, they needed bloodshed...[/narration:2v77bvpd]

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 pm

*An encrypted message came through on the CUF frequency.*

:: "This is Admiral Oran Lysippe Dyre. I have arrived on Alderaan. Do to an inability to speak with the commander of the attacking force I am hereby issuing the following orders. All CUF vessels and fleets are to depart for Alderaan in exactly 24 hours, galactic standard time. All ground forces are to be ready for planetary drop from a low orbit, to be synchronized across the entire planet using the new state of the art drops pods recently installed. These are the marching orders, any commanding officers failing to respond to these orders will be subject to courts-martial upon my return. Admiral Lysippe out." ::

*Now it was up to those that could decode it to do so and gain the information that they would need in order to free the planet once again.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 pm

[quote="Oran Lysippe Dyre":2k8nblfz][narration:2k8nblfz]An encrypted message came through on the CUF frequency.[/narration:2k8nblfz]

[comlink:2k8nblfz]"This is Admiral Oran Lysippe Dyre. I have arrived on Alderaan. Do to an inability to speak with the commander of the attacking force I am hereby issuing the following orders. All CUF vessels and fleets are to depart for Alderaan in exactly 24 hours, galactic standard time. All ground forces are to be ready for planetary drop from a low orbit, to be synchronized across the entire planet using the new state of the art drops pods recently installed. These are the marching orders, any commanding officers failing to respond to these orders will be subject to courts-martial upon my return. Admiral Lysippe out."[/comlink:2k8nblfz]

[narration:2k8nblfz]Now it was up to those that could decode it to do so and gain the information that they would need in order to free the planet once again.[/narration:2k8nblfz][/quote:2k8nblfz]

"Vill one of you kindly translate dat fer us. Vhat exactly is going on?"
Previous

Return to Alderaan's Terrain