Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

The Surface of the Planet

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Re: The Surface of the Planet

:: "ISHEUP?ISHEUP?ISHEUP?ISHEUP?ISHEUP?ISHEUP?" ::

*flutter eyes open*

:: "HOORAY! HE'S UP!" ::

*looking around I see a smallish tiger happily bouncing on my bed. what I don't feel is him actually jumping up and down on the bed. scratching my head i ponder*

"excuse me, oh excited one├óÔé¼┬ª but who are you?"

:: "excuse me," :: *the area around the eyes gleamed red in embarrassment,* :: "I am your Personal Utility Companion Komputer.. or Puck for short." ::

*I was astounded├óÔé¼┬ª first off that they spelt computer here with a "K" but i didn't take stock in it and began to go about my business├óÔé¼┬ª until i realized i was naked beneath my sheets.*

"can you sensor? i am not comfortable being naked around strangers."

*my new "pet" nodded and his eye's blurred out. yet the droid could move about as if it already knew the terrain. curling up into a ball it handily rolled about, although a couple of times it comically rolled directly into walls. when i had trousers and a shirt on i requested that censor come off.*

"so can you explain more about yourself"

:: "Certainly, i am the byproduct of hours of research and the remaining hours of the Shard that inhabits your lightsaber. i was programmed by the senatorial staff before the senator returned to Coruscant earlier this morning." ::

*I felt myself mourn the passage of the shard for just a moment before i realized that now i had to find a new crystal for my saber. but on the other end i felt glad that in the final hours mister puck was able to provide a new companion for me to keep around. but as much as data points were fun suddenly the tiger went fizzy as an alert came into the station.*

:: "Sir, there is a call coming in. would you like to receive it here, or in the Conference room?" ::

"conference room" *i said darting toward the lift. today would be an interesting one.*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:04 am

*As the lift stopped I saw my dad sitting in his morning robes in one of the seats at the conference table. Compared to Puck it was like seeing that he was there in the flesh. leaning toward my new companion, i pondered this*

["hey puck├óÔé¼┬ª what gives? my dad looks more advanced than you do."]

[:: "my apologies, this facility is outfitted with the latest and greatest holorecievers capable of the latest encryption of holoformats, unfortunately i am designed to be cross platform compatible so i must be at a lower resolution." ::]

nodding i entered sight of my father and sat down across the table from him

"hello there father, what brings you out to Duro?"

::: Is that where this republic has you stationed? Son, you could do better training the shadows. :::

"dad, that is what Doman does for a living├óÔé¼┬ª i have to be the one that goes out and gets to be like grandfather"

::: ah, yes it is about grandfather for why i called. With your grandfather's passing i have been selected as the Heir to the throne by the court in Genovia. :::

"congratulations, if i cannot make it out i will have some cortosis smithed into a fine suit of armor to put on display behind the throne"

::: not why i called. since i will be taking the throne i can not be in charge of my other duties, so i am splitting them up between my two sons. :::

"So i am to be Lord Kage?"

::: sadly no, your brother gets that honor since he is the one staying on world and training the shadows. however you both have in your own right earned the title of Kage :::

"Then what am i to inherit?"

::: you know that your mother had family on the world of Serreno. :::

"You mean the Family Frore?"

::: aye, you are to take the place as the count, you must leave for serreno as soon as you are able :::

"Thank you father, i will not disappoint you"

*With that the feed of my father cut out and i went about the day knowing that this day i had been handed the rank of count, and given a title along the lines of Shadow master in the jedi order.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 pm

[narration:1k0y5ai3]After some time of contemplation, I decided it would be best to contact my relatives on Serreno[/narration:1k0y5ai3]

[comlink:1k0y5ai3]Hello this is lady Serena Reste de frore[/comlink:1k0y5ai3]

"De frore? i thought Frore was your surname?"

[comlink:1k0y5ai3]OH YOU MUST BE LITTLE MONTE!!!![/comlink:1k0y5ai3] She said with a grandmother delight [comlink:1k0y5ai3]I am sorry, But the 'name' Frore is used by off worlders as a term of endearment, but it is the City state that belongs to the family and now to you.[/comlink:1k0y5ai3]

"I see├óÔé¼┬ª"

[comlink:1k0y5ai3]so when are you coming for a visit?[/comlink:1k0y5ai3]

"As soon as i can deliver these cortosis ingets to coruscant."

[comlink:1k0y5ai3]Well please come soon, i want to see my beautiful grand├óÔé¼┬ª[/comlink:1k0y5ai3] her communication was cut off as a new man entered the screen and presented the countess mother with a coms device. [comlink:1k0y5ai3]You may want to come soon and see this for yourself.[/comlink:1k0y5ai3]

[quote="Dred Vizsla":1k0y5ai3][color=#8000FF:1k0y5ai3]* Without provocation and without warning Dred Vizsla, heir of Tor and Pre Vizsla, goes into a full assault. His goal to take out The Counts of house Nalju and Demici. Once they were taken out Serreno would belong to Death Watch as the rest of the houses would fall in line after. Dred would have to move fast against a palace able to withstand nearly the entire Galactic Republic. One wrong move or wrong turn and Dred would meet certain death. If he didn't move fast enough and the Counts got away, they would surely send the Jetii to investigate or worse. The odds were against him. Just the way Dred preferred it.*[/color:1k0y5ai3]

[color=#FFFF00:1k0y5ai3]* Within the blink of an eye the Palace shield and defense turrets come on and target Dred. Another split second the turret opens fire. Dred fires his jet-pack and jumps out of the way a mere split-second before being hit. With his targeting computer in his HUD in his helmet Dred targets the turret and fires his phrik cord around the barrel. using the momentum from the jump he turn the turret. Ending the jet-packs thrust, he uses his 300 pounds to swing the turret downward where the shield ends, using the blast to create a crater. Releasing the cord Dred lands and crawls under the new opening where the shield used to cover. While still dodging blaster fire Dred crawls under the shield and hits a full sprint towards the building. As Dred makes the mad dash, twenty to thirty guards start pouring out, send a volley of immense blaster fire straight ahead. Firing the thrusters on his jet-pack again, Dred barrel rolls and fires back with his Mandalorian heavy pistols clipping a few while dodging the on coming fire. With an upward thrust Dred aims for the window sky light in the palace, shooting it out. With the new opening Dred flies in and drops down carefully. As he does he sees his two targets attempting to flee with a single guard. Just as he lands he is force pushed into a wall and falls forward. While on his stomach Dred reaches for a flash bang on his belt and tosses it forward. The Jenesaari stops it in mid-air taking the bait as Dred fires his pistol hitting the door panel and cutting of the escape of the fleeing Counts. A split second after, Dred fires his thrusters again and and barrels towards the Jenesaari. Just as the Jenesaari is about to stop him Dred fires again making the Jenesaari move and lose concentration on the flash-bang. Closing his eyes, Dred hears the deafening *BANG* as it explodes. Silence and a slightly painful ringing is all Dred can hear now, but he opens his eyes. He is now directly on top of the Jenesaari. Grabbing the Jenesaari by the throat and arm as the lightsaber is coming out, Dred slams the Jenesaari into the wall with his 300 lbs. The Jenesaari is rendered senseless for a few moments, enough for Dred to pull out his heirloom Darksaber with his left hand and pinning the Jenesaari's crimson blade while using his right hand to grip the wrist. In a macabre circular dance, Dred is behind the Jensaari and shoves the Darksaber into the heart. The Jenesaari falls dead to the floor. Breathing heavily from the fight Dred notices the Counts making another attempt to leave the opposite side. Dred fires his flame-thrower at them. Blanketing them. They fall to the ground to stop,drop and roll. Walking up towards them with ears still ringing and lungs breathing fire and his armor heavily damaged. Dred stalks them like a wounded animal. He comes up on the one who was fried by the fire the worst and stomps on his throat. A sickening crunch followed by horrible gurgling is heard as the other is slowly crawling away from Dred. Dred picks him up and sets him up against the desk. Dred hands him the comlink to send a message to the other families and the guards that Dred Vizsla is now the Supreme Overlord of Serreno and that Death Watch was firmly in control. Dred also makes sure that no one is to tell anyone what happened here today. If they do Dred would make sure that they picked what order their families died in. With the families understanding Dred engulfs the Count with fire with the families watching.*[/color:1k0y5ai3]

[color=#8000FF:1k0y5ai3]*With the other Death Watch members fulfilling their orders, Death Watch has officially taken over the planet. With Dred sitting in the chair of the office he just battled in he utters two words.*[/color:1k0y5ai3]

"Oya! Kry'tsad!"[/quote:1k0y5ai3]
[narration:1k0y5ai3]Watching with horror I saw All the carnage that was occurring.[/narration:1k0y5ai3]

"Send a message to whoever leads the orbital assault, Count Diamonte Frore is on his way."

[narration:1k0y5ai3]ending the call I had puck dial up the Supreme Chancellor to inform him of the situation before I transfered P.U.C.K. to my wrist comp and called a shuttle to take me to the fleet.[/narration:1k0y5ai3]

Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 am

*A mining outfit lands on Duro and set up the drilling equipment. If it was true this world was rich in Cortosis and that was the goal, to find a rich mine for Solomon Mines. So seeing up the drill they dug down 30 feet and took a core sample. Having brought the test equipment with them they set the sample in and waited for an hour. Hearing a beep the outfit looked wide eyes, it was one of the richest deportees ever four 98 percent Cortosis. The other minerals did not matter. They sent a message back to home base who gave them the go ahead.

Of the two hundred men that had shown up they used Baridium charges to create a 20 by 10 foot hole down to the bed rock. Once there half started to dig it was hard work not being able to use typical mining equipment. Instead the Ojomites used their four arms to hack at it with pick axes and slowly but surly they began making process but at the expense of their gear.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:02 pm

*As the mining was proceeding the men found an interesting thing. In addition to the Cortosis that they were mining there was an abundance of the mineral known as, Barrdium. Stopping what they were doing they called home office and upon getting the go ahead they split into teams. Each team started mining, the Barridum was far easier to mine if not more dangerous because of its explosive qualities.*
Previous

Return to Duro's Terrain