Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

OOC RP Planning and Dispute Resolution

Retired Master Moderator
Retired Master Moderator

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:23 am

IC disputes Settled OOC

"This is a place where you can go to settle all of your IC issues with someone.

Rules of the thread.

1. Not personal insults
2. Everything here is ooc there is to be no rp here
3. NO FOUL LANGUAGE, Do not attempt to circumvent the word filter, do not star out foul language just don't use it at all.
4. All other site rules apply."

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: IC disputes Settled OOC

Ok kids of Alderaan, I thought this joint got blown to little bits any way.
I am looking for some one, or some individuals, who are interested in a SL that involves the traditional epic Sith V Jedi Kinda deal.
Some of you know me as a writer but I am sure some of you only know me as the cucumber man, which is fine, but those who do know me will hopefully understand that I am only interested in serious RP with serious writers.
I am thinking of a couple of angles:
1: The Jedi discover the presence of a powerful Sith lord with ambitions to take ove rthe galaxy....... yada yada yada, and they in their righteousness will endeavor to hunt him down and eradicate him and his blight from the galaxy, there by fulfilling the typical Jedi ethos.
2: The powerful Sith lord grows eager to bring destruction and chaos, first he must kill the Jedi. His control of the power of consume has gown to such levels that his hunger is becoming unmanageable and he lusts for death and disorder.
He tracks down X Jedi on X planet and they engage in a battle of epic proportions (the inclusion of troops etc or whether we keep it to sabers only is negotiable).

I am not saying that either characters will die, in fact far from it, depending on how the SL unfolds we could have Azrael escape with his life barely intact and his tail between his legs, returning to his temple to regain his strength and plot revenge. Or Vice versa the Jedi could be sent packing and return with reinforcements and the like.

If this sounds good, contact me via PM. IF you want to read some of what I write usually, let me know and I will forward links.
Cheers, and have a cucumber sandwich.

Post Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 am

Chanceros and I kind of beat you to that...........

Post Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Seriously. You would've loved our Long-term RP.

Maybe when we get back to Alderaan from aforementioned RP.

Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Alderaan may be technically considered to be "abandoned", but I still have a few more ideas that I need the threads for. NPC activity will take place whenever I have the chance to post outside of work and school. However, Froz is up for grabs. Nothing more than a dust-bowl.

Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:24 pm

[quote="Owen Kenobi":29j2jyjq][b:29j2jyjq][u:29j2jyjq][size=150:29j2jyjq][color=#BF0000:29j2jyjq]ANNOUNCEMENT: [/color:29j2jyjq][/size:29j2jyjq][/u:29j2jyjq][/b:29j2jyjq]

[b:29j2jyjq][color=#FFFFFF:29j2jyjq]Alderaan may be technically considered to be "abandoned", but I still have a few more ideas that I need the threads for. NPC activity will take place whenever I have the chance to post outside of work and school. However, Froz is up for grabs. Nothing more than a dust-bowl.[/color:29j2jyjq][/b:29j2jyjq][/quote:29j2jyjq]

You are giving up Froz? Why? [action:29j2jyjq]tempted to pick it up but deciedes against it sense he dosnt have the manpower to back it up[/action:29j2jyjq]

oh and you may be happy to know I decieded to bring back Corbec, he will be working seperatly from the NR so you wont have to worry about hostility between you too and... wait... did I RP with Corbec on Alderaan... I think so.. oh well.

Im jsut coming up with a back story on why he is coming back and then he will be back to kick some sith choobies

Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Dude, Corbec was the leader of the AEF for a while before Chanceros stepped in.

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:17 am

[quote="Owen Kenobi":2m3tr98x]Dude, Corbec was the leader of the AEF for a while before Chanceros stepped in.[/quote:2m3tr98x]

I thought so but I couldnt remember.

I heard a rumor you may be leaving, SAY IT AINT SO

Post Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:06 pm

OOC: this is not a dispute of any kind, just a heads up, some of you from 1.0 may or may not recognize this profile name... if you do, cool, if not, here's the story... the character currently being run from this account is Xerxan, a deceased former sith lord looking for revenge on those he blames for his death, he is technically an undead, any questions PM and I will give details on how it works. He is here for a short time as the character of Arden Brandwyn was from this world and may have family here, some of you may or may not know that name, I know Stukov and Dramon do. I needed a starting point for me story and thought this would be a good place, i promise that the only people Xerxan will kill are NPC's unless otherwise coordinated... and heavy interaction with him is at your own risk for the time being... if left alone he will be here for no more than one RL week, if the story changes/progresses based on co-op RP, then that's cool too and we can discuss it all in detail later on... thanks for your time...*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:57 am

Finally back! Good to be home, sweet old Alderaan. Lolz.

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Sorry, but please void my posts on this planet. This planet does not have enough activity for the purpose of my background RP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:03 pm

So why didn't you just post leaving?

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 am

If this war doesn't pick up today, I'm declaring it dead and posts void.

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Alright, I'm calling it.

7:04 PM, Monday, 7 September 2009.

Yuuzhan Vong Invasion Story Arc' status:

All previous posts are hereby considered void and further continuation of aforementioned story line will be disregarded.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am

You cant just void an rp that we were doing Owen. I have been busy with work and college and waiting for others to finish up the space battle before we started the ground invasion. Im not voiding Jason's death and I am not voiding the battle that has taken place.

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Well, all I can tell you is that you're on your own this time. This fell through from the start and really should not have continued past brainstorming.

Affiliation:

Post Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 pm

We can void the rp by just saying the vong retreated. But I have already started a new rp with my new charries.

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:05 am

Alright, sorry, wouldn't be using this account, but my pc is acting up and won't let me switch accounts.

Anyways, we were invited to do a raid here by Kenobi, so...don't know exactly how you want to do it. I was sort of hoping for a lot of conflict on a personal level, maybe a duel or two...

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:20 am

I didn't know. If it was agreed ooc then we can rp a way where they do not open fire on each other. I was bored so I was looking for something to do.

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:35 pm

I was thinking like...microjump towards Alderaan and aim a few guns at Aldera, tell you to back off or else...technically, I'm pretty sure its PGing to use that move inside of a planet's orbit, due to the fact that the gravity well the planet's creating making hyperspace travel impossible after you reach a certain proximity...
but you started it!!!
Next

Return to Alderaan