Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: Open Orbit

*Multiple satellites within orbit watch the ship enter orbit. They send transmissions into deep space for either the Tarisian Empire, or E.E business owners to receive.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 am

*A small shuttle enters orbit just as a Wayfarer enters headed planetside as well*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:47 am

*The Wayfarer lifts from the surface making the jump to hyperspace*

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:45 am

The ship of Akemi Skirata makes the jump to hyperspace

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:26 am

*The fleet known as Nevyn's Hammer exits a hyperspace lane into the Bassadro system, The 'hammer' moved at sub light dropping probes as it moved, further and further into the system.*

*The idea was simple, any ships exiting hyperspace in this part of the system would be identyfied upon entry into real space.

The 'hammer' had exited hyperspace at the very edge of the of the Bassadro system, it would take weeks at sub light for the fleet reach Bassadro proper but Nevyn was taking no chances. He himself preferred to sit at the edge of a system and wait until just the right moment to attack, this way he would be alerted if anyone tried to use his own tactics against him... at least in the North East quadrant.. As more fleets arrived Nevyn would instruct them to do the same covering:

The , that should give a comprehensive coverage if the probes were set to maximum scanner range. with the grid in place very few ships would be able to get into the system unnoticed.*

*The eight ships of the Nevyn's hammer all moved as one unit, each ship roughly half a light year from the next to get the best coverage from the sensor probes. Once the fleet had dropped 50 probes it would once more jump into hyperspace, covering the rest of the distance to the planet itself.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm

*The "Cauldron Fleet" tore through hyperspace. Around them the stars devolved into streams of light as they raced through the known galaxy toward's their destination.*

:: Gentlemen we are approaching our destination. Prepare for battle. I want us to hit the ground running, that means shields up within seconds of entry into real-space and I want guns powered up and synchronized. I expect missile crews to have already loaded our first through fourth volley of missiles. Gentlemen, before us is immortality! It is waiting for you! Take it it is yours! ::

*The crew cheered and moved briskly about their pre-battle buisness. Gunners began calibrating weapons. Shield masters prepared to redistribute shields according to the damage occuring. Tacticians and strategist crowded around monitrs and 3D battle maps. In the troop transports soldiers began putting on armor, cleaning weapons and pilots entered into their vehicles.

10 Minutes later the IF battle chieftan's "Cauldron Fleet" dropped out of hyperspace at the far, far edge of Bassadro's planetary system. They were so far in fact that they could only see a point of light where the planet was. It was a safe distance for the ship's to prepare. The ships moved forward slowly. The first order of buisness was for the shield masters to angle deflector shield full forward to deflect the brunt of the assault as they prepared to make a headlong plunge against the enemy.
The point defense gunners and programmers began to prepare their rapid fire laser canons for anti-missile and starfighter duty.
As soon as they arrived the tactician's and scanning crewer's holograms and control panels showed the enemy forces, strength, energy signatures and all other pertinent information that was recorded by An Tiarna's expeditinary forces.
As the information began pouring in and plans began to be set in motion the communication officers began coding and transmitting holograms of each ships' commanding officers to each other's ships so that all of the Battlechieftan's officers could meet via hologram and discuss strategy.
Turbolaser gunners began to fire low power level practice volleys to recalibrate the gun and regulate power. Soon the guns would fire at peak efficiency.
In other parts of the ship, crewers began to seal bulk heads, close blastdoors, arm themselves and prepare security systems.*

"The Cauldron Fleet"
VICTORY II CLASS STAR DESTROYERS
- "Solomon's Pride" Gabriel's command ship for the battle
- "Sure-Fire" Admiral ├âÔÇ£ h├âÔÇ░ir (FS)
- "Hell-Fire" Admiral ├âÔÇ£ hEimh├â┬¡n (FS)
- "Clarent" Admiral ├âÔÇ£ De├â┬í
- "Excalibur" Admiral Mac Giolla Choiscle
- "Halberd" Captain Gawain
- "Red Dragon" Captain Keyes
- "Ares" Captain Sinclair
- "Nike" Captain Ajax

VICTORY I CLASS STAR DESTROYERS
- "Vergence" General Mathonwy (FS)
- "Pinnacle" General Pryderi (FS)
- "Charon" General Taliesen
- "Tybalt" General Gwydion
- "Brawnwen" Colonel St. George
- "Galahad" Colonel Mercutio

*Gabriel Solomon sits his reinforced meditation chamber in the heart of the "Solomon's Pride." He is sitting cross legged, his silver hilted lightsaber floats in front of him. Around him flicker many hundreds of candles whose soothing aroma assist in meditation. On the floor are many polished rocks picked out by Gabriel himself from the riverbeds of Katarr. The force is imbued in those stones and they augment his power. He uses his floating saber as his point of concentration as he extends his presence across his fleet. He would not dive into battle meditation yet... He proceeded slowly to conserve his power and maximize the efficiency of his force power... His 4 Imperial Shadow Guards stood around him. One held out a commlink for Gabriel.*

:: Nevyn's Hammer, we have been informed of your arrival before us. I realize that you have a battle plan but I believe my ships would be best served from out here. I will send you a coded message entailing my specific battle plan. (the pm's we sent each other earlier) Until then we shall reamin here until needed. Happy hunting. ::

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 pm

*The hammer had finished her mine laying jumped to the planet proper, the probes all transmitting wonderfully.

As the fleet positioned itself close to the equator of the planet, another fleet jumped into the system. The new fleet hailed the commander, Nevyn had been told that he and Gab would be in control of defenses here and he was glad to see him.

:: Understood and acknowledged, I shall co-ordinate from here with our other fleets. Happy hunting! ::

The encoded messages came in and a battle plan was established, Nevyn ordered all fleets to practice their firing maneuvers.*

The 'Hammer' was aptly named. The Nebula class Star Destroyer was a capitol ship killer, smaller than an Imp I but it had a lot more bite! The Nebula could even stand up to small SSD's, and Nevyn had 8 of them! He ordered his gunners to concentrate fire on a singular location, the advanced targeting systems installed during the building process worked like a charm. When Nevyn had ordered his ships, he had requested that the tractor beam projectors be removed and replaced with state of the art advanced targeting systems. The 'Hammer' was capable of bearing down all of it's fire on a single location with very little margin for error. The 'Hammer' was designed to smash what ever it fired at.

*Weapons calibration completed, the crews were put on high alert. All weapons powered to maximum! All forward shields boosted to full! All anti ordinance weaponry deployed and active! Now all that was left to do was wait for the rest of the IF to show up, so that the defensive strategy could be implemented!*

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:45 pm

*The crews of the Nevyn's Hammer, ran drills and scenarios to try and best determine what the enemy would do.

The commander on the flagship was a well trained military man, he could change a plan in a heart beat depending on the situation but he prefered to be prepared.

He concluded that if his fleet were the only fleet in sight, the enemy would be a little cautious at first thinking it was some kind of ambush. After that they would see the fleet was alone, they would scan his ships and find out what they were. They would then maneuver around his fleet and head planet side knowing full well that one fleet, even a fleet of SSd killers could not stop them completely.

Nevyn always graced his enemies with intelligence until he met them and was proven wrong, only an idiot would go head to head with a fleet of Nebula's when they could simply go around it. Only time would tell if his opponent would be a fool or a man who wished to live past their battle.*

*The Fleet sat still in a geosynchronous orbit, all systems ready. Active sensors being used to ping anything within range. The sensor net in the North eastern quadrant of the system filling in the blanks where it could.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:52 pm

*Gabriel Solomon sits his reinforced meditation chamber in the heart of the "Solomon's Pride." He is sitting cross legged, his silver hilted lightsaber floats in front of him. Around him flicker many hundreds of candles whose soothing aroma assist in meditation. On the floor are many polished rocks picked out by Gabriel himself from the riverbeds of Katarr. The force is imbued in those stones and they augment his power. He uses his floating saber as his point of concentration as he extends his presence across his fleet. He would not dive into battle meditation yet... He proceeded slowly to conserve his power and maximize the efficiency of his force power...

It was almost time for battle. The stage had been set. The "Cauldron Fleet" had remained in the background till now.

The fleet angled their noses down and descended in comparison to the other ships in the fleet... They remained low, lower than any other ships in orbit. This allowed the "Cauldron Fleet" to attack upwards at the enemy with their heavy weaponry which was located primarily on the tops of the ships.

Communications ran from ship to ship...*

:: We are ready for battle sir. Engines to full power! We are going to go in hard and fast! ::

*The Victory II Class Star Destroyers formed a wedge with the Victory I star destroyers in the middle. The Victory II's would take the brunt of the attack and break off to attack targets while the Victory I's would launch a concussion missile barrage.*

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

*The fleet captains all hailed the commander at the same time, they all wanted to know if Nevyn had been given further orders for the hammer.

He informed them that nothing had come through and until further notice radio silence was to be enforced!*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm

*A modified Consular-class cruiser drops out of hyperspace outside of the combat zone of the fleets, even though they haven't started fighting yet. Kurt looked up at the display panel as he saw the combat formations of the two fleets facing off, looking to his pilot, Garok the Bothan, and co-pilot, Alys the Twi'lek. As he did the Bothan's fur ruffled slightly, speaking up in a rough voice,* "You know, I would say that looks like a battle forming, but that would be a bit obvious..." *Kurt nodded in response, patting the Bothan's shoulder,* "Take her past the fleets and down to the planet, I doubt we will be noticed with all the commotion going on up here as long as we stick to the normal space lanes..." *Garok nodded, tapping his furry fingers on a few buttons then grabbing hold of the controls and maneuvering the Mystic Gift toward the planet. The Mystic Gift sped onward, its IFF reading off as the Joker's Smite instead of the default IFF. The freighter moved at a heading away from the fleets, moving to a normal space lane with other merchant ships. It joined the line and soon was cleared quickly, heading down to the atmosphere and planet surface.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 pm

*The Fleet jumped to Hyperspace back to Taris.*

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm

*The war finished, Nevyn's fleet leave the system. The IF would save itself once more if needed.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 pm

*A Eta-4 Jedi Starfighter comes out of orbit as Eviline had felt something in the force, major loss of life so she was sent to investigate it as a jedi investigator. A position she held within one of the orders. She tried to hail the planet and any and all coms.*

:: Hello, is anyone here? ::

*After getting no response she decided to take a closer look after hearing nothing but static. She looked down at the terrain as she brought her fighter in closer to the atmosphere as she could now get a clearer view of the issue.*
*It was then that she saw the surreality of the situation.*

"How could anyone survive this?"
*she asked herself as she was preparing to turn her fighter back and report this to the council.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:58 pm

*Nico's ship rocked from side to side as it exited hperspace, which is the usual case when it comes to his personal ship. A bit rough but ok nothing to horriable.*

" go to the surface lets have a look around."

*Cid nodded and took the ship towards the surface of the planet. Once atmosphere was broken Nico looked out of the view port, the only visable str=ucture still partially intact was Gel Tech. Nico motioned towards it and Cid brought it in for a landing.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:49 am

*Right then something malfunction with in the fighters operational systems which caused it to lose all system function in navigation and thrust control. Eviline thought to herself within her mind.*

*"this isn't happening... Yep its happening..."*

*The fighter began into a flat spin and rolling over upon itself into a spiral swirl and spin.*

*"OMG, this isn't happening is it? Yep it sure is.. just my luck, stupid jedi peace of crap..."*

*Sighs.*

*"With everything new, there is always a fault within its structural mainframe."*

*The fighter continued it spiraling flat spin and turn over down to the surface, while all Eviline could do was hold on bracing herself until it was safe enough to forcefully eject herself from the doomed starfighter.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 pm

[quote="Nico Dubh":27rnulzw][narration:27rnulzw]Nico stepped back suddenly as she stood and ignited her sabers. The area of the ship in which she was, was very confined and it would be hard for an two people to fight. Nico only shook his head and stepped out of the area and towards teh cockpit.[/narration:27rnulzw]

[color=#00FFFF:27rnulzw]" Listen it would be a whole lot easier to treat your wounds, without adding more to you, so sit down or i will be forced to sit you down myself."[/color:27rnulzw]

[narration:27rnulzw]Nico then turned to face her as he placed a hand on the cockpit wall, next to a button that would intiate a failsafe and send electric currents through the floors of his ship. As he stood and waited he noticed the beauty of this female. The way she held her self evewn though she was on the brink of staying awake, He admired this jedi. But She was foolish to go toe to toe with a Mandalorian, especially on his ship.[/narration:27rnulzw][/quote:27rnulzw]
[action:27rnulzw]Eviline growled at the mandalorian in her twi'lek tongue, she was a young jedi and was sent early in her travels to aid this world upon sensing troubles. She then steps forward as she paid attention to the mandalorians actions, if he did what she thought he might, she would just up off the ground and levitate while keeping up her defense, however that would severely weaken her state even more. So she slowly crept towards him one foot at a time to gain distance. She could throw her saber at him at any time but that would probably put both of them in deep Sithspit. She waited for his responsive action.[/action:27rnulzw]

"Sit me down will ya? No one but myself sits me down, let alone a mandalorian!"

Affiliation:

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm

" Is that where your hostility is coming from? The fact that im a Mandalorian?

" LIsten girl im taking you some place where you can get medical help, some of those marks look pretty bad, besides you dont have enough energy to go toe to toe with me anyway so save me and you the trouble and sit down.

*Nico laughed a bit and dropped his hand from the switch, he then pulled out his own saber, and twirled it around in his hand making sure she got a good look at it.*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 pm

"I don't have to explain myself to you..."

*She said as she looked as stuburn as a rynock. She stops in her foot steps but keeps her sabers ignited for the moment.*

"I'm Fine!"

*She said even more stuburn and nieve.*

"I could take you even with one arm Mandalorian!"

*She said as she watched the saber twirl around in his hands, which only fueled the fire within her. She stood there watching his movements, her eyes shifting from side to side watching it spin as her lekku laid on her shoulders under her robe.*

"Oh, is that my parents lightsaber or did you just kill a Jedi for it? Because it clearly isn't a Sith's, the design is all wrong."

Affiliation:

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm

" I did kill to get this, it was someone who butchered my family when i was very young. "

"Your not the only one that has been through the pain of watching there family die. And just so you know it is a Sith's or at least that what he announced himself as, when he ran this saber through my mom and father."

*Nico's eye twitched a bit as the memories flood back to him. His father and mother being butchered by a man with a red glowing blade, then the sound of a single blaster bolt, and the thud of the man hitting the ground lifeless.

Nico closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. When he opened his eyes he held his hand up giving a quick powerful shove through the force, aimed right at her chest, hopefully in the grils weakened state it would be to much for her and hopefully would knock her out. At the same time as the shove he would motion with his other hand, using the force he would flick the switch for the electric floor.*
PreviousNext

Return to Bassadro's Orbit