Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Agao

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/RED.png[/img]

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Agao

Affiliation:

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:46 am

[action:3dp7tucf]A multitude of Hyper Drive equipped Ministry-class orbital shuttles descended on the planet and dropped of the Echani men and women of the Primary Army. As they were dropped off a few Storm Fighters mark I swarmed above their head should any trouble arise. However, as they landed they saw what they had already suspected as they flew over the city. The entire city of Agao had been raised to the ground and only rubble remained. They few survivors had fled the city into the volcanic areas of the planet or was forced to survive among the rubble. A few hours later the city was taken. Security points where established at strategic places around the city and make shift barracks where constructed. The Kali Firedroid Mark I started scanning the skies, ready to take down any avian threat that might arise. Not much resistance was met however and they few who dared oppose the army was met with a swift death.[/action:3dp7tucf]

[quote:3dp7tucf]=[b:3dp7tucf]Primary Army of the Echani Coalition[/b:3dp7tucf]=
[i:3dp7tucf]Provided by Lord Umbra[/i:3dp7tucf]

[b:3dp7tucf]Riflemen:[/b:3dp7tucf] [i:3dp7tucf]50,000 units [/i:3dp7tucf](ST)

[b:3dp7tucf]Kali Firedroid Mark I:[/b:3dp7tucf] [i:3dp7tucf]5,000 units [/i:3dp7tucf](ET)

[b:3dp7tucf]Echani Neo-Firedancers:[/b:3dp7tucf] [i:3dp7tucf]2,500 units [/i:3dp7tucf](CT)

[b:3dp7tucf]Echani Master Generals:[/b:3dp7tucf] [i:3dp7tucf]5 units [/i:3dp7tucf](Master-Equivalent)[/quote:3dp7tucf]

Affiliation:

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:00 am

*A few days had gone by since the Echani Coalition arrived at Bassadro and established a presence on the planet and in the city of Agao. A few resurrections had made life hard for the Army of the Echani Coalition. Luckily, due to their deep training and superior shield technology no losses had been reported. It had however been relayed that the resurrections happened due to a misguided belief that the echani were their former rulers, rulers who bombed the city and turned it into a wasteland. As soon as this error was corrected most rebels surrendered their weapons. Those who did not had escaped into the volcanic terrain and were no longer a problem. Many of the city's inhabitants were Gossam, a small saurian species native to the planet Castell in the Colonies region of the galaxy. According to the echani religious belief in the Darkside Goddess Vahl the Gossam belonged to the Feetborn, the slave caste, and were therefore treated as such. However, due to the political climate the Echani Coalition did nothing to appear hostile.*

=Master General=
Captain, I want you to organize a refugee camp and start handing out food and other rations to the locals. Perhaps we can win their hearts by showing some... compassion.

=Captain=
Master General, are you sure? They are Feetborn, right?

=Master General=
It is easier to win their hearts than rip out their hearts, is it not? Do as I command.

*Refugee camps were established all over the city and distribution of emergency rations began. Gossam, humans and Skakoans lined up. Humans, who were Armborn were however set up in more comfortable camps, separated from the feetborn. So far no Voidborn, species that the Echani Coalition had sworn to exterminate, had been discovered. Soon after the humanitarian work began a pre-recorded propaganda message started broadcasting all over the city.*

:: People of Agao, you have from this day the honour of calling yourself citizens of the Echani Empire. We are not conquers, but saviours. We are not here to destroy your culture, your traditions or your city. We are here to help you rebuild, restructure and find your true place in the Galaxy. As long as you follow the obligations that citizenship requires you are also free to take advantage of all the rights and perks it gives. Long live the High Protector, Long live the Empire! May your shields never fail and may Vahl light your way! ::
Previous

Return to Agao