Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Ravelin

Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: Ravelin

*the day had turned into night most of the day being uneventful just endless streams of people coming out to sign up for various roles within the new Solar Empire. Looking back on it he had been very pleased only one incident that had been broken up before he had to intervene. A man who had made his way to the front of the line took out a small blaster and shot the recruitment officer, being non fatal he managed to walk to a place where he could seek medical attention. What made Xeonon smile was what happened seconds after the shot was fired. Instead of turning into a huge mob that would require the attention of soldiers, the people behind him threw him to the ground and after a few kicks the man was picked up and executed behind closed doors. The man who through him to the ground now stood in front of Xeonon.*

Jason
So you want me to be second in command of planetary security why?

*Xeonon flipped through his sign up sheet and thrust it in front of him.* This is why. You claim to have settled here because they were in need of new law enforcement and over three years you rose from hired gun to the head of half the planets security, this is just the next logical step, plus you know the people, what they like, how they operate and I need people like you.

Jason
*Without blinking he picked the sheet up, and cursed silently.* Well what can I say, I am your man.

*Smiling Xeonon knew he had the right man for the job and after shaking his hand and offering a pay check that was pretty hefty Jason left Xeonon to sit in his temporary room while the palace was being constructed.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 pm

*Upon hearing Victoria's approval of his plan to hide his true self under the Alter Ego of the 'Solar Emperor', Exitius found himself smiling again while the turbolift carried the both of them to the very top of this capital building. The building they were currently in wasn't nearly 'state-of-the-art', so Exitius would like to finally move operations into the Solar Palace as soon as possible. Until then, he would have to make due with basing the head of his operations out of this building. When Victoria spoke about having a personal interest in Exitius' safety, the Sith Lord wanted to take her right then and there, but he withheld that emotion and just continued to smile at her.*

*As the doors behind Exitius opened up, he turned around to see that there were only just a few workers currently busy within the upper floor in the capital building. A small number of the workers gazed in Exitius' direction, only to just freeze for a moment then rushing off to their offices. The Sith Lord's brown eyes gazed over the office area for a few moments before he spotted a local unisex bathroom and began to walk toward it. Hoping that Victoria was still walking behind him, Exitius entered the rest room, locked it behind himself and Victoria, and proceeded to remove his large black jacket. While a sigh escaped from his lips, Exitius turned to Victoria and allowed a smile to lift to his lips again. He then turned his attention to himself in the mirror and nodded.*

"I need to get cleaned up....can you help?"

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 am

*Seeing him comfortable with the surroundings as well as not sensing any danger herself, Vic stepped out of the lift and followed his path, her eyes continued to dart around the room looking for the smallest hint of trouble.
Taking a deep breath, Vic opened herself to the force and drew it deep within her before casting an invisible net of the force out from her to sense the movements of those around her, it was a pre-emptive strike on her part, should anyone move toward them, she had advance warning and could see for herself if they were a threat or not.

Once inside the bathroom, she slipped her jacket from her shoulders and led it across one of the small washbasins. She rolled her eyes toward Exi and stepped beside him as he looked into the mirror, leaning against the surface that held the basins she raised her eyebrows and began to remove the daggers, blaster and saber from her belt and dropped them into the basin and gestured toward them with a chuckle...*

You would like me to shave you with that knife? have you seen the condition of the blade? is that what you mean by cleaned up?

*Still the net was cast within a distance around Victoria, she could feel the movements of staff mulling around their offices but nothing more though she was not going to relax just yet.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 am

*Still standing near the sink with both hands gripping each side of the basin, Exitius glared at himself in the mirror and looked upon his features. He wanted to shave and finally trim the hair of his head so it would look more like he did before he was 'lost' on Nubia. A grim sneer appeared on the Sith Lord's lips as he thought about how much time he wasted on that planet we he could have taking the fight back to the Federation. Even now, he didn't know the state of Mustafar. He was still unable to even confirm rumors of the destruction of Zion by this so called Federal Government. One day, Exitius knew he would have to return to that planet and see the damage done for himself, but for now, he had to make his appearance as the Emperor of the Solar Empire and to do that, he had to clean up his appearance. His crystal brown eyes gazed into the mirror, as if he was looking at stranger for the first time. He despised the way he looked now and couldn't bare to look like a street bum any longer. With his hands still gripping the sides of the basin, Exitius closed his eyes and sighed deeply thought about what he wanted to do.*

*The Sith Lord, with his eyes still closed, backed away from the sink and allowed another sigh to escape his lips before he turned to face Victoria and opened his eyes. Apparently, Exitius had changed his mind at the last minute and decided to keep this appearance for now. His beautiful crystal eyes gazed upon Victoria as Exitius brought himself closer to her and wrapped his arms around her for a close embrace. After place a small kiss upon her lips, Exitius found another smile painted upon his lips and he currently lacked the ability to get rid of it.*

"I didn't have shaving cream...and the thought of shaving bare...well...I rather not."

*I chuckled slightly to myself as I released Victoria from our embrace and reached into my pocket and pulled out a simple hair-tie. Using both hands, I pushed my unkempt hair to the back of my head and tied it down to give it more of a 'controlled' look. Once I was finished, I finally noticed that Victoria was sort of on edge about something. My eyes glanced deeply into hers as she continued to lean against the surface of the wall. What could it be? Could she be concerned that since it was still early in the Establishment of the Solar Empire, that someone would seek me out to slay me? I pushed my lips together and folded my arms against my chest while I thought upon that for a moment.*

"Victoria...is there something bothering you?"

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:09 am

*Having known him for so long, Victoria was able to sense that there was something plaguing his thoughts, what it was she could not be sure, she was not blessed with the ability to read minds though that would have been a blessing.
Her eyes studied the faint changes of emotion flicker over his face, the changes were so slight that had someone who did not know him so well been looking, they may not have noticed, but she knew him too well perhaps, for he was unable to hide anything.
The glistening silver orbs of her eyes fell upon his as he turned to face her, she fell into his embrace and wrapped her arms around him and caressed his lips with her own...*

*With her neck craned as she looked up toward him while he pulled back, she gave a little playful laugh and rolled her eyes...*Coward! we need to get you some shaving foam, the hair I like, the length of the beard, not so much, I am not a fan of the whole Hobo look.

*Chuckling still she pout her lips and blew him a kiss as he released his hold on her, she remained leaning against the basin as she began to gather her weaponry from within it and began to re-attach them to her belt, once done her gaze fell upon him once more and she studied his appearance, he looked better at least with his hair secured back in such a way, however she would certainly seek out a barber to at least trim the beard back to a less hobo length.
Her surprise at his question startled her, she had not realised she had been so transparent in her thoughts and actions, she shifted awkwardly upon the spot, there was a part of her that felt he would think her foolish for thinking the way she was...*
Not bothering me so much, I think that would be the wrong word, I cannot help but feel this has all been to easy, I suppose I am concerned there will be a rebellion before things truly settle, so I am a little on edge, we have only just....after all of this time we have only just found one another again and I am not willing to let any come in between that. I suppose I am being a little paranoid.

*Turning her gaze toward the side of the restroom, Vic folded her arms across her chest and took a deep breath...*Go on, you can mock me now.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 pm

*I shook my head slightly and allowed a smile to lift to my lips again when Victoria admitted that she was being paranoid. But in truth, all of this seemed to be happening quickly and the Empire was gaining power on the planet, even as we stood here. I knew Marauder and the others were currently handling the lockdown of the planet, but was all of this just too easy to be real? Were the people of Bastion preparing to launch a full scale attack against us or was I now just allowing my own paranoia to cloud my mind? With the fleet numbers in orbit and the forces upon the surface, I was confident that if any resistance was offered up to the Empire, it would be shut down as soon as it began. But if the Empire could avoid such hostilities in its early stages of growth, we might be able to automatically jump into something of a 'Golden Age' for Bastion. With my head pinned to the back of my head with a simple hair-tie, I sighed deeply and approached Victoria once more. This time, I gently placed my right hand underneath her chin and tilted her hear in my direction. Once she could see me fully, I smiled at her and kept my brown eyes gazing into her silver pair. My face had an expression of 'everything is going to be alright' and I wanted to convey that feeling to her.*

"I'd never mock you. The occasional tease? Yes, but never mock. Nothing is coming between you and I, I can promise you that."

*With that slight grin pulling at the corner of his lips, Exitius drew his face closer to Victoria's and softly brushed his lips upon hers again. He left his lips there for a moment, then released her and looked toward the door. Nodding his head in the direction of the door, Exitius walked toward it, but held his hand out to the black jacket laying on the ground beside him. With the Force, he was able to pull it into his hand, then gripped his fingers around it to grab it. Now, it was time to meet his people as the Emperor of the Solar Empire. This Sith Lord was ready to change the future for not only Bastion, but the galaxy at large.*

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:46 am

*With his guidance, her head lifted and her gaze fell onto his, the corners of her mouth lifted slightly giving her a wry and embarrassed smile as she rolled her eyes, she was not attempting to ridicule him, nor was she trying to mock him, it was merely her own way of trying to disguise her own sense of awkwardness.
Her awkwardness came the sense that she was not used to discussing her own weaknesses nor emotions, it was far easier to laugh it off and make a joke of things that to allow herself to feel, a self preservation technique she had developed since he had left her all those years back, it was easier to suppress her own emotions that risk feeling.

Doing her best to disguise it, Vic relished in the reassurance of his affections, she closed her eyes just for that moment and allowed herself, for that brief moment, to enjoy the closeness of him.
Following his direction, she moved toward the door of the bathroom and made her way through it while turning back slightly to look toward him├óÔé¼┬ª*

Just be careful okay? I want to assemble a team of personal guards as well as being there with you myself.
What do you wish to do know? Is there any other business you wish to attend to?

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 am

[b:2nsi258h]"I'll be careful. With you by my side, I already feel more secure.."[/b:2nsi258h]

[narration:2nsi258h]A smile was already painted across my lips when I turned my head from Victoria and faced the door in front of me. I knew the time was coming for my appearance to the world as the Sovereign head of the Solar Empire. Was I really ready to take such a large step? Was I really prepared to take this much authority upon my shoulders? I stood there for a moment while my hand gripped down on the door handle to the restroom door. My dark brown eyes fell slightly to the ground as I found myself lost in thought for the moment. I knew the time for my arrival as Solar Emperor was upon us, but now I had the chance to stop and think about what all was going on. Here, on Bastion, I am about to assume the throne of yet another galactic empire; a sovereign governmental body amongst the stars. This Imperial world was about to see the birth of an empire that would truly stand the test of time, no matter what the universe may throw at it.*

*With a slight nod of my head, I accepted the role given to me by my supporters and would carry it proudly. I would be a light for Imperial Justice in the Dark Chaos which was the rest of the galaxy. Here, today, I would become Zalera the First, Emperor of the Solar Empire. I would directly oversee the rebirth of Imperial Law, Order, Culture, and Influence from this very world and would be the master of it, the author of it. With my mind set upon the task set before me, I opened the door, pushed it open, and made my way outside. But....just as my right foot crossed over the threshold, I felt a sharp blast of the Force strike me at the very base of my brain. The shock had been so great, I grabbed the area over my heart with my right hand and had to steady myself against the door frame with my left. What the hell is going on? Where is this coming from?! Just as I thought it had passed, yet another wave of what I detected to be grief and anguish struck me yet again. This time, I lost my footing dropped hard to my knees. What is going on with me? What had happened? Something...something wasn't right here!*

*My right hand was still gripping tightly on the shirt covering my chest as my breathing became highly irregular and frantic. This pain I currently felt, this grief, could only come from a close friend being in danger. Damillia? Was my sister in danger? No...it couldn't be her...I would be able to detect the lightness within her. This energy was of Boga, of the Dark Side of the Force. With that in mind, where? Where was this dying life force coming from?! I closed my pain-filled eyes and focused I best I as I could upon the source of this familiar, yet dying force signature. From what I could tell, it was coming from this very rim, the Outer Eastern section of the galaxy. Another wave of grief and pain struck me, but I continued to focus. I winced my eyes tightly and could see the planet of Taris. Why Taris? Who could...be...on...NO. And Just as the name ripped across the surface of my mind, the image came into play.*[/narration:2nsi258h]

[quote="Raven's Last Moments":2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]And at that moment, Raven felt a sharp deep pain the likes that he had never felt before. He looked down and there was a red beam protruding from his abdomen..[/action:2nsi258h]
[ic:2nsi258h][i:2nsi258h][color=#FF4000:2nsi258h]Ky'ram...[/color:2nsi258h][/i:2nsi258h][/ic:2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]He could barely get the name out under the pain.. Ky'ram had slipped behind him once he had dropped his guard. Ky'ram spoke into Raven's ear.[/action:2nsi258h]
[npc name=Ky'ram:2nsi258h]Who's the master now?[/npc:2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]As he finished that he pushed Raven Forward and the blade slipped out and back, then he deactivated it. Kane had just reached the edge of the roof when Raven hit the floor.[/action:2nsi258h]
[npc name=Kane:2nsi258h]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![/npc:2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]Ky'ram turned as Kane reached them and tried to Run but as soon as he was about to reach the end of the street General Collins reached it and his men opened fire tearing him to piece's.... Kane dropped off the roof and grabbed Raven, he turned him over, and Raven was gasping for breath... He was bleeding out on the street, Dark clouds began to appear... Screams could be heard from the clouds almost like millions of people were trapped in them.[/action:2nsi258h]
[ic:2nsi258h][i:2nsi258h][color=#FF4000:2nsi258h]Protect my family........ Promise me..PROMISE ME![/color:2nsi258h][/i:2nsi258h][/ic:2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]Kane looked at him in horror.. He never expected to be here in this moment.. Raven had always been invincible to him, and to all those that followed him.. He had saved many lives including their own... And had taken many more. Raven couldn't die... But it was happening, right here before his eyes..[/action:2nsi258h]
[npc name=Kane:2nsi258h]I promise..[/npc:2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]Just as Kane said that, Helios had reached the edge of the roof..[/action:2nsi258h]
[npc name=Helios:2nsi258h]DADDY![/npc:2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]Kane looked up and knew right away this was something he should not see. Raven knew too.[/action:2nsi258h]
[ic:2nsi258h][i:2nsi258h][color=#FF4000:2nsi258h]Get him out of here..[/color:2nsi258h][/i:2nsi258h][/ic:2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]He whispered to Kane, and Kane acted Quickly hoping back up on the roof.[/action:2nsi258h]
[ic:2nsi258h][i:2nsi258h][color=#FF4000:2nsi258h]Daddy's fine Helios, go with Kane. Your mother will want to see you. I will be right... Behind you..[/color:2nsi258h][/i:2nsi258h][/ic:2nsi258h]
[action:2nsi258h]They all knew that wasn't true, in fact they had all wondered including Raven how he even had the strength to speak.. Kane took Mortis took Helios away as the dark clouds slithered to the ground like a snake swallowing Raven's body and then disappearing.. After that day, Helios would never see his father again.[/action:2nsi258h][/quote:2nsi258h]

[narration:2nsi258h]As the image of Raven's death ripping throughout the very fibers of my mind, I felt the energy of Boga suddenly burning within the center of my body. The energy was twisting within me like a violent storm on the plains of Mustafar. I don't know when, but I suddenly found myself gripping my hands into tight fists. So tightly, my nails pierced my skin and blooded dropped from the sides. I couldn't...No...not Raven. Not him. At last, the final shockwave of grief struck my body, and I was consumed by it. Everything I saw had become reddened with hatred and malice. Everything I knew in this galaxy had been turned upside down upon itself. I felt the Force swelling my throat.....and I heard to release it...[/narration:2nsi258h]

[color=#FF0000:2nsi258h][b:2nsi258h]"I swear it upon Boga itself!!!(echo) I WILL AVENGE YOUR DEATH, RAVEN!!!!!!!"[/b:2nsi258h][/color:2nsi258h]

[action:2nsi258h]With his voice amplified by the pure essence of the Dark Side of the Force, Exitius involuntary used the power of [b:2nsi258h]Force Scream[/b:2nsi258h] to project his angry for the death of the only friend he made in this galaxy. The office windows in front of the Dark Knight cracked from the tremendous energy that simply exerted from his throat. As he spoke Raven's name, the windows just gave in under the pressure of his energy and shattered quite loudly. Officer workers upon that floor ducked under cabinets and desk to avoid being sucked out of the gaping hole in the side of the capital building. Once the energy finally began to fade, Exitius remained on his knees, tears streaming out of his yellow eyes and running down his cheeks. Never before had he experienced quite a loss this personal...[/action:2nsi258h]

Affiliation:

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:37 am

*As Xeonon moved around in a hurry packing up his things for his trip back to the Deep Core when he felt it. It was huge a swelling in the darkside, it was similar to the one he felt earlier when Exitus had given his speech. Seconds later he heard it the proclamation, and he hoped that he would live up to the promise. Although he had never met the man Xeonon had served as an Imperial Knight under the 4th GE that Raven ruled and although he backed out of the empire there was still that little amount of loyalty to the man.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 am

*After screaming his frustration throughout the channels of the Force, Exitius remained on his knees for just a few more seconds before standing up and staring at the gaping hole in the side of the building that he just created minutes ago. His burning tears streamed from his eyes as he stood there, glaring at the night sky. Whoever was foolish enough to attack and slay the man Exitius was completely loyal to, well, that man had just signed his life over to the Knight of Boga. The Dark Side dripped from the pores of his skin and he knew that he would have return to Taris to see what happened for himself. But that would have to be later. For now, he was to establish this Empire and watch it expand as its Emperor. Exitius turned toward Victoria and nodded slowly, hoping she would understand what had just happened.*

"I've just lost my....brother. Excuse the outburst..."

Affiliation:

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:05 pm

*Jason walked the streets, since the initial invasion there had been very little in the way of action on the world. Still he was doing his job, he had gotten a police force up and running so the soliders would not need to remain in the streets and unnerve people. He hoped that this sign of good faith would be enough to keep any with evil thoughts on the fringes where they could do no good.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:54 pm

*Days after the Exitius' forces stormed the city of Ravelin and established the capital of the Solar Empire, Exitius wandered throughout the major city on a small tour of his own. Since then, the Sith Lord had shaved his facial hair and cut his hair back down to what it was before he was stuck on the planet of Nubia with 'Darth' Andor. Even though it had been just a few short days since the Imperial Forces set up in Ravelin, the city was never looking better than it is now. Police departments all around the city were working together within the new military juggernaut to lower crime rates city wide and promote a better sense of safety to the populace. Now it was safe for people to walk down the street and disregard any fear of being attacked or mugged. In further promote safety within the capital city, traffic cameras were installed at every street intersection to keep a watchful eye on the flow of speeders and other traveling vehicles.*

*Darth Exitius, the Solar Emperor, was currently enjoying a bit of tea in a side cafe he found north of the city. It was a quite place and it wasn't too far away from the freshly built Solar Palace. For once in his life, Exitius was not dressed in his Sith Corps Uniform or his White Sith Robes. This time, he choose to wear a simple black suit with a white dress shirt underneath and a pressed black tie. In sat in the back of the cafe with a steaming cup of tea roasting just in front of him on the table.*

*Even after everything that has happened in my life, it still boiled down to this. Even with my bid to remain in the shadows while I had a puppet run the state, I'd still become the Emperor of this Galactic Empire. While my caramel tea sent pleasurable scents into my nose, I thought about everything that had happened to bring me to this point. This all started before I reached the system of Korriban. I was in route to the planet because I had rumors that the Sith were finally gathering together to form some sort of super power once more. Maybe it would be like the days of old where the Sith controlled nearly half of the known galaxy. Or just maybe this collection of Sith would burn out just like every other time the Sith had attempted to join together. Even I, a Sith Lord, knew that the odds of joining up with my brothers in the Order of Boga were limited.*

*Even now, I wondered if the Sith ever gathered together to form a nation on that desert planet. Maybe one day I would have to investigate for myself, but for now, I was far too busy with constructing a Galactic Empire. While Victoria was out recruiting the populace of Bastion to join the Galactic Army, I continued to review all of my notes and occasionally sip my tea from my glass cup.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:20 am

*Jason, Xeonons second in command on the planet had been contacted to track down the Emperor in such a large city let out a sigh. How was he meant to find a man in a city of millions, then it dawned on him. The newly installed cameras could be used to find him, going into the nearest police station he went into the back room and fiddled with the controls looking for the newly groomed man. There in a small cafe not five minutes from where he was, leaving he ran to the cafe full sprint, once he got to the corner he stopped and caught his breath keeping his eye Exitus. Casually strolling so that he was beside the man he bent down and spoke.*

Jason

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 am

*Antares' transport soared overhead and headed for Ravelin's spaceport. The Wayfarer came into the hangar and landed smoothly. His family, escorted by the Stormtroopers, were let off first so that they may enjoy the Imperial air of Bastion. Antares had not disembarked. He sat in his office now, after doing a routine check on his appearance. The commander looked at an old holophoto of his wife, Shandra. She had no future with him now...and never got the chance to see the famed Imperial planet of Bastion, just how Antares always wanted to. The Imperial turned off the holophoto and put it back into a drawer within his desk. Antares then stood up, looking at himself in the mirror and adjusting his uniform before sporting his Imperial officer's cap. He then took in a deep breath and walked out of the transport now to see his family.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 am

[quote="Xeonon Solomon":31fic3sx][narration:31fic3sx]Jason, Xeonons second in command on the planet had been contacted to track down the Emperor in such a large city let out a sigh. How was he meant to find a man in a city of millions, then it dawned on him. The newly installed cameras could be used to find him, going into the nearest police station he went into the back room and fiddled with the controls looking for the newly groomed man. There in a small cafe not five minutes from where he was, leaving he ran to the cafe full sprint, once he got to the corner he stopped and caught his breath keeping his eye Exitus. Casually strolling so that he was beside the man he bent down and spoke.[/narration:31fic3sx]

[color=#00FFFF:31fic3sx]Jason[/color:31fic3sx]
[size=85:31fic3sx]Sir there is someone here to see you, an officer from the Fel and Horica empires.[/size:31fic3sx][/quote:31fic3sx]

[narration:31fic3sx]As I casually sipped on my tea and continued to read the daily progress reports on Bastion, I caught movement out of the corner of my vision.I turned my head toward his moment and noticed a man walking in my direction. I nearly shrugged it off as just one of the hundreds that have passed this cafe in the last half an hour alone, but there was something different. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the man was staring directly at me. This wasn't just a bystander. From his attire, I knew he was part of my own administration, so I set down my glass of tea and turned to face him fully. Once close enough to me, the man spoke to me and informed me that an officer from the Fel and Horica Empire was here to see me.*

*The Horica Empire....there was a faction I had not heard of since I resigned of my post as Minster of War for the 4th Galactic Empire. I pushed my lips together and thought about why someone from the 4thGE would be searching for me. Better yet, how did someone figure out that I had been here on Bastion for the last few weeks? I shook the paranoia from my mind and finally stood from my cafe sit. I brief sigh escaped my lips as I nodded to Jason and suggested began to walk to the meeting spot.[/narration:31fic3sx]

[b:31fic3sx]"Well...lead the way."[/b:31fic3sx]

Affiliation:

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:06 am

*Walking down the street many of the citizens looked out of Jasons way, they held an air of respect for the man who would be the head of a police force in a city so long run by the criminals and filth of the streets. As they walked down the streets the neared a Wayfarer he motioned for Exitus to take the lead.* Thats them sir probably the man that just stepped out, he asked to speak to someone in charge, you being the closest I figured would make the most sense.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 am

*The Fearless descended through the atmosphere towards the spaceport in the capital city. The Chiss ship was different from most designs on the planet and might draw a few eagle eyes away from their various tasks. The helmsman quickly found the right landing pad, reserved for military ships, and put the craft down. Once down the passenger ramp extends immediately and two guards walk down it and stand either side of the end. Fully armed and armoured, these elite troops mean business and will stop any non-Chiss from getting on the ship. Soon after they take their positions, two more guards walk off and stand near the entrance to the rest of the spaceport. It was then that Force Commander Dreks strides down the ramp, also dressed in her battle armour and with her disruptor weapon slung over her shoulder. She used to be all about the ceremonial uniforms and protocol but time spent trying to survive the harshness of the galaxy had hardened her up. Two more guards followed her, completing her escort of four. Not being familiar with the planet, they waited for an official to meet with them.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:49 pm

[narration:3eky44ea]My crystal brown eyes darted over toward Jason when he noted that I was the man in charge here. There goes my plan on hiding my identity so I could continue to live my normal life in peace. It would seem that the entire government, including some of the populace of the planet, knew that I was the head of this Galactic Empire. I let loose a sigh from my lips and continued to walk on with Jason as he pointed out a man in the clearing.[/narration:3eky44ea]

[quote="Antares Taurendil":3eky44ea][narration:3eky44ea]Antares' transport soared overhead and headed for Ravelin's spaceport. The Wayfarer came into the hangar and landed smoothly. His family, escorted by the Stormtroopers, were let off first so that they may enjoy the Imperial air of Bastion. Antares had not disembarked. He sat in his office now, after doing a routine check on his appearance. The commander looked at an old holophoto of his wife, Shandra. She had no future with him now...and never got the chance to see the famed Imperial planet of Bastion, just how Antares always wanted to. The Imperial turned off the holophoto and put it back into a drawer within his desk. Antares then stood up, looking at himself in the mirror and adjusting his uniform before sporting his Imperial officer's cap. He then took in a deep breath and walked out of the transport now to see his family.[/narration:3eky44ea][/quote:3eky44ea]

[narration:3eky44ea]With Jason now walking behind of me, I turned my attention fully toward the man dressed in an Imperial Officer's uniform and began to walk in his direction. While I walked, I thought about what this man could want from me. How did someone from the old Galactic Empire and the Horica Empire track me down to a planet like Bastion? This system does only have one known hyperspace lane and it would be the last place anyone would think to get in contact with me.*

*I sighed once more when my mind wandered from the Galactic Empire to my best friend who had fallen, Raven Tarkin Or'dinii. That man raised me from nothing to become one of the most powerful men in the entire Tarisian Empire. I stood by his side when the empire was stationed at one planet. I stood by his side when the empire merged with the Horica and Fel Empires to create the 4th Galactic Empire. Maybe if I had stayed by his side, he wouldn't have lost his life. Maybe...but not wasn't the time to dwell on such things. Once I approached the man, I stopped within three feet of him and appeared to study him for a moment. If this was an assassin, I would not use the name most of the universe knows me by.[/narration:3eky44ea]

[b:3eky44ea]"I heard you were looking for the man in charge. Zalera Seraph, a pleasure to meet you. And you would be....?"[/b:3eky44ea]

[quote="Prard'rek'sabosen":3eky44ea]*The Fearless descended through the atmosphere towards the spaceport in the capital city. The Chiss ship was different from most designs on the planet and might draw a few eagle eyes away from their various tasks. The helmsman quickly found the right landing pad, reserved for military ships, and put the craft down. Once down the passenger ramp extends immediately and two guards walk down it and stand either side of the end. Fully armed and armoured, these elite troops mean business and will stop any non-Chiss from getting on the ship. Soon after they take their positions, two more guards walk off and stand near the entrance to the rest of the spaceport. It was then that Force Commander Dreks strides down the ramp, also dressed in her battle armour and with her disruptor weapon slung over her shoulder. She used to be all about the ceremonial uniforms and protocol but time spent trying to survive the harshness of the galaxy had hardened her up. Two more guards followed her, completing her escort of four. Not being familiar with the planet, they waited for an official to meet with them.*[/quote:3eky44ea]

[action:3eky44ea]While Exitius was on leave to calm his mind before taking up the full mantel of Solar Emperor, Marauder, or Darth Tortuous, continued to oversee Imperial Control throughout the city of Ravelin. Taking over the planet had been quite the easy task, but maintaining that control would be the real test. If this government was anything like the government from Mustafar, it wouldn't last the year. Exitius gave Tortuous the task of watching over the city and insuring that insurgent factions were sought out and destroyed before any harm was done to the Solar Empire's control over this system.*

*Currently, the Sith Lord was stationed at the major spaceport of Ravelin and before he left to inspect the banking community, he noticed a Chiss vessel landing. Now this was interesting, to say the least. The red haired Sith made his way back into the spaceport's landing area and kept his right hand hovering near his lightsaber just in case it was needed. When the ship landed and the ramp extended outward, Tortuous watched as four Chiss guards surrounded a single Chiss female. Apparently, this was their leader and she looked as if she was waiting for someone to meet her. Marauder wasted no time in walking up to them and noddly slightly.[/action:3eky44ea]

[color=#FF0000:3eky44ea][size=85:3eky44ea]-Darth Tortuous-[/size:3eky44ea][/color:3eky44ea]
"Welcome to Bastion. Because of heightened security measures, it is custom that your craft be subject to inspection. And if you would be so kind to check in with the dock master to get your vessel logged in our systems. Now that I've said the boring part, what may I assist you with?"

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:58 am

*Antares paced slowly outside of his vessel with his family and relatives enjoying some fresh air. His attention would snap at an approaching figure, suspecting that either this was the man in charge or a emissary of that particular person. Antares snapped his feet together and gave a casual Imperial salute before going into a stand down stance, his eyes directly fixed upon this Zalera Seraph.*

"My name is Antares Taurendil, former commander of the Fel Empire's 403rd Shock Infantry Brigade and Horica Army's 81st Imperial Company, 3rd Platoon. Certain and fateful events upon the planet of Alzoc III have forced me to resign and seek employment elsewhere...that is why I came to Bastion, when various Fel and Horica channels were speaking rumors of a new Imperialist Empire being formed upon this planet. So I played my hand and came here, hoping that fortune would smile upon me."

*Antares then went silent after that, his eyes fixated upon Zalera. His mind wondering if this man was truly the person in charge or the wrong person that the Imperial was not supposed to meet. Either way, he would have to play it safe and assume the best till evidence proved Antares wrong.*

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:16 am

[quote="Exitius":1256gqms][color=#FF0000:1256gqms][size=85:1256gqms]-Darth Tortuous-[/size:1256gqms][/color:1256gqms]
"Welcome to Bastion. Because of heightened security measures, it is custom that your craft be subject to inspection. And if you would be so kind to check in with the dock master to get your vessel logged in our systems. Now that I've said the boring part, what may I assist you with?"[/quote:1256gqms]
[color=#BF8040:1256gqms][i:1256gqms]*Dreks turned to observe the approach of the Sith, noticing his hand a very "cautious" position. His laser sword would not magically protect him from the Chiss weapons if they opened fire, they could destroy the floor underneath him if necessary. However, it would not come to violence, unless he insisted on an internal inspection of the ship. As the man spoke, Dreks began to walk around him, her escorts standing in a loose square around him about three metres apart from each other.*[/i:1256gqms][/color:1256gqms]

[npc name=Dreks:1256gqms][color=#40BFBF:1256gqms]You can conduct an external inspection whenever you like and I will speak to the Dock Master soon enough. However, I'm not letting anyone on my ship and that is how it will stay. Now, the boring part over, where is Solomon?[/color:1256gqms][/npc:1256gqms]

[color=#BF8040:1256gqms][i:1256gqms]*She said mocking him. Dreks' head was now cocked at a slight angle as she finished her circle around the Sith, back to near the bottom of the ramp. She then stopped and stood in a casual pose looking directly at him, expecting an answer before anything else happened.*[/i:1256gqms][/color:1256gqms]
PreviousNext

Return to Ravelin