Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Galactic Battle Arena Judge

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 am

Re: Open Terrain

"How delightful" *The sith smiled as he waited for the festivities to begin*

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 pm

*Juliet looked up at her husband-to-be and gave a blush with a smile*
I am ready when you are my love
*She wrapped her arms around his stomach and rested her head on his chest*
I'm ready to be... yours..

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 pm

*Smiling down at his Juliet, he kissed the top of her head and looked over at the Hutt as he wrapped his arms around her.

We're ready Lord Gardano.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 pm

*The work crew finished setting everything up and hurrieon to the ship, preparing it for take off. The powerful aroma of all the food filling the air.*

Wata sa konchee jee-jee vopa tah tee ta dopa Weeteebah.

Doo uba Azalus Wanga waba ta merge do moulee-rah foo chone hire da wanga as do Nupee nupee?

Cheekta doo uba waba ta merge do moulee-rah foo chone hire da wanga as do Lorda?

Affiliation:

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm

*Holding his soon to be wife close to him, Shykrill listened as the Hutt made his way through what sounded more like a business merger than a wedding...... Which he'd expected.*

I do so wish, Lord Gardano.

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:59 am

*Juliet snuggled in close to Shykrill and listened closely, waiting for her turn to speak. After Shy spoke and the dancer turned to her, she cleared her throat and fought back the prickling in her eyes*
M-me too... I-I wish it too...

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 pm

*Andor stood at a respectful attention, his hands clasped together in front of him. He listened as the dancer began the ceremony, uniting Shykrill and his woman together.*

*He didn't smile. He didn't move. He only stood, his cloak lazily flapping in the wind, as he watched love slowly take over his fellow sith's heart.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:16 pm

*As he finished the ceremony, the large Hutt motioned them towards eachother....... with less than romantic imagry in his words.*

Foo ta pawa Jee hold che Hutt Poonoo; Jee settah do niboba sa ateema valid, an uba dopa ateema wanga. Uba may ateema join do moulee-rah.

*Completing the merger; the Hutt motioned to his head dancer, who nodded and brought forth a form, in triplicate.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm

*Listening, slightly, to the end of the hutts....... marriage ceremony/business merger; Shykrill let his eyes move back to Juliet, right where they belonged.

As the ceremony ended, and the dancer held out the form, Shykrill looked away from his wife long enough to sign in the appropriate spots before his eyes were once again on his Bride, and he allowed both Juliet and Andor to mark the data recorders.*

*Leaning over, the large man kissed his wife's timple and whispered in her ear.*

With this, we're married and.... most of the universe is open to us. What should we see first?

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 pm

*Juliet's blush was at it's apex as she signed the form and leaned into her new husband with a smile*
What would make you happiest?

Affiliation:

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 pm

*Shykrill shook his head, nuzzeling Juliets neck a bit as he did.*

Nuh uh, you leave it up to me and all we'll be seeing is a bedroom.

*Kissing her shoulder, he moved his head so he could look down on her face.*

This honeymoon is all about making you happy, remember? It's whatever you want to see. There are worlds of every kind, and peoples to match them. Dense jungles, deep oceans, mountains higher than the clouds, majestic grass filled plains, cities that never end. There's an entire universe of possibilities out there for us to explore.

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:16 pm

*she looked up at him and gave a shy smile as she stood on her toes to press her lips to his*
somewhere secluded. yet, somewhere fun

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 pm

"I believe it's settled then!" *Andor stated as he broke the silence.*
*He strode forward to the table, bending over it as his hand picked up a quill and ink. Then, he signed his name, stating himself as a witness to the recent marriage of Juliet and Shykrill.*

*Finishing his name with a flourish, Andor blew gently at the ink, letting it dry. Then he replaced the quill and rolled up the papers, clipping them together,*
"I now pronounce you Man and Wife!"

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Mee, ateema da soong fa, Jee musta settah Mee jewz ku. Boska, jee-jee bolla. Bata tha ta pankpa.

*Motioning at the dancer, the Hutt beganto move his suspensor lift backwards to the waiting ship, stowing his copy of the contract safely away befre settling on board. Watching the lithe body of the dancer as she scurried up onto his seat he whispered to her when she was seated.*

Leah cover.

*Smiling the dancer bowed low, giving her lord a nice view down her top.*

*The ship sealed and lifted off, leaving the planet and heading back up to it's mothership, The Golden Drachma.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:39 pm

*Taking their copy of the forms, Shykrill waved to the Huttt and motioned for Andor to look behind them. Slowly, but with purpose, the people of the island, and those close to it, had been moving towards the small wedding ceremony, or more accurately the food.*

I do believe I promised you a chance for entertainment along with your meal my brother..... And if I'm not mistaken it's made it's way right to you.

*Leaning into Juliet, he lowered his voice so low that he wasn't sure she'd hear all that he may say.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:58 pm

[size=150:1p7cnagk]STRIKE THAT LAST POST. Revised:[/size:1p7cnagk]

[quote="Inquisitor Shykrill":1p7cnagk][narration:1p7cnagk]Taking their copy of the forms, Shykrill waved to the Huttt and motioned for Andor to look behind them. Slowly, but with purpose, the people of the island, and those close to it, had been moving towards the small wedding ceremony, or more accurately the food.[/narration:1p7cnagk]

[color=#408080:1p7cnagk]I do believe I promised you a chance for entertainment along with your meal my brother..... And if I'm not mistaken it's made it's way right to you.[/color:1p7cnagk]

[narration:1p7cnagk]Leaning into Juliet, he lowered his voice so low that he wasn't sure she'd hear all that he may say.[/narration:1p7cnagk]

[size=85:1p7cnagk][color=#408080:1p7cnagk]Careful now my love. I know it goes against your sensibilities, but there will be very little pleasure or joy to be had by those people tonight. I shall harm none here, but harmed they shall be. Knowing that, I ask you to come away with me, to leave them to whatever lies ahead of them and start a new life. Beginning with our honeymoon, will you join me my Goddess?[/color:1p7cnagk][/size:1p7cnagk][/quote:1p7cnagk]

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 pm

[quote="Inquisitor Shykrill":1qpeev19][size=150:1qpeev19]STRIKE THAT LAST POST. Revised:[/size:1qpeev19]

[quote="Inquisitor Shykrill":1qpeev19][narration:1qpeev19]Taking their copy of the forms, Shykrill waved to the Huttt and motioned for Andor to look behind them. Slowly, but with purpose, the people of the island, and those close to it, had been moving towards the small wedding ceremony, or more accurately the food.[/narration:1qpeev19]

[color=#408080:1qpeev19]I do believe I promised you a chance for entertainment along with your meal my brother..... And if I'm not mistaken it's made it's way right to you.[/color:1qpeev19]

[narration:1qpeev19]Leaning into Juliet, he lowered his voice so low that he wasn't sure she'd hear all that he may say.[/narration:1qpeev19]

[size=85:1qpeev19][color=#408080:1qpeev19]Careful now my love. I know it goes against your sensibilities, but there will be very little pleasure or joy to be had by those people tonight. I shall harm none here, but harmed they shall be. Knowing that, I ask you to come away with me, to leave them to whatever lies ahead of them and start a new life. Beginning with our honeymoon, will you join me my Goddess?[/color:1qpeev19][/size:1qpeev19][/quote:1qpeev19][/quote:1qpeev19]

[narration:1qpeev19]Already, she began to feel nausous at the fates of those arriving[/narration:1qpeev19]
[size=85:1qpeev19]If I can not save them... then yes... take me away from here... [/size:1qpeev19]
[narration:1qpeev19]She hid her face against him[/narration:1qpeev19]

Affiliation:

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:37 pm

*Feeling her push against him, Shykrill scooped her up into his arms and held her tight against his chest.*

*Looking back at his.....friend, he motioned to the growing crown and food.*

I'm afraid this is where we part brother, the moment is a bit much for her right now. Enjoy the food and fun.

*Carrying his beloved close to his heart, he walked back to the ship, whispering soothing words to her all the while.

Climbing aboard, the large male settled himself into the pilots seat and lowered her into his lap, taking care for both of their comforts. His hands moving with haste, he quickly keyed up the engines and took off. Aiming them out into space, he did all he could to get his wife far from the death that was about to occur.*
Previous

Return to Rishi's Terrain