Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Byllurun

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:29 am

Re: Byllurun

IC: *Kashk creeps along through the building's corridors, scattergun at the ready. He can smell the death. He missed its pleasant aroma. His lips curled into a reptilian smile, although, to the untrained eye, it could be mistaken for him just bearing his teeth. As he rounded a corner, a NovaTrooper saw and fired at him. Kashk quickly dove back behind the corner he just rounded as blaster rounds scorched the wall. Reaching around the corner with the scattergun in his left hand, Kashk peeks his left eye around also. Depressing the trigger, the scatter gun fires with a more significant report that his opponents blasters. The blast launches eight 8.4mm pellets toward the trooper. The blast hits him in the upper torso, knocking him down, but not penetrating his armor. Kashk takes the opportunity, rush toward the trooper, firing the entire way, a total of 6 rounds. Once over the trooper, he unloads the last 3 rounds directly into the trooper's helmet. He wouldn't be a threat anymore. Kashk began reloading as he approached what appeared to be blast doors...**

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 am

*I watch as the men fall to the ground, Tysabaar was displaying his power in mighty shows. Even if it wasn't exactly pure in form, but it was effective enough. Perhaps he will feel the affects of using such power soon enough, excessive use of the force tends to drain you mentally, physically, and spiritually. I walk over to Tysabaar and stand next to him, but also behind his right shoulder. I place my hand on that shoulder, deactivated lightsaber hilt and all, and nod in approval silently. My eyes focus on the Imperials before me, and motion for them to stand and all comply.*
Which one of you would consider himself most in charge, and which one of you controls SoroSuub?
*I replace my hilts on my belt easily enough, and watch as the men organize themselves. Finally two emerge, the SoroSuub man in a typical expensive business suit easily picked out the crowd, and the Imperial Governor stepped forth, a Moff of the Sullust system. A smile creeps across my face for I already know how to end this civil war that seemed to be started by a crazy moment of a mad man. I turn to look at Tysabaar and I instantly begin to question his role in all this.*
Believe it or not, I am here to save your goddamn planet. I knew you wouldn't listen to me any other way, so I forced my hand and came here in person. First things first though, we need the full cooperation of SoroSuub with the Sullust Imperial Forces. The Imperials need better weaponry and vehicles, you are going to supply them mister CEO. I know you won't want to, so two things need to happen first. Tysabaar, I believe your time has come to neatly pierce the heart of both these men.
*I know Tysabaar will not wait a moment to act it out, for it is the nature in the beast. A bloodthirsty beast ready for this prey as if he had not eaten for days. I move forward silently past what now would be dead bodies, and I point toward a younger Imperial man who must only just have turned forty, maybe even the late thirties. He steps forward without question, sweat drips down his forehead from his fear. I lay my bare Noghri hand on his shoulder, the scent of his sweat manages to penetrate the smell of seared flesh.*
Congradulations, you have been promoted to Moff of Sullust. Now as Moff, you will declare martial law and take control of SoroSuub. Use what you can there to arm your soldiers, you are about to turn the civilians to your side. Those that remain fighting will be extinguished. Drag this body to the room, tie a noose, and throw him over the edge so everyone can see this corrupt man is dead. They will welcome you as a hero, I will make sure they do!
*I motion for it all to begin, and looking back to the other Imperial government officials. I point at two of the older ones, old men that are so obviously 'corrupt' and steeped in the old imperial dogma, and move my hand once more for Tysabaar to kill these men. And once more I tell the men to noose them and throw them beside the former Moff. I speak once more in a dark serious nature, but one that seems to corrupt the men into promises of power.*
They will believe you Moff, because you are young, they will see these old men as stubborn and unheeding. You though, you will be the voice of reason! You will show these civilians how you have struggled for too long, and how they have allowed you the moment to strike against them. That you are there for the people, and that you, and your fellow brethren, have taken control for the new People's Imperial Empire of Sullust! We no longer will bow before the Imperials as you once did, no, you will be seen as equals now. Powerful equals, and thus you will keep us hidden behind everything. Never to be revealed, for we are your only defense right now against the forces that linger out there. I will make you powerful, wealthy, and loved men. What more could you want?
*I smirk silently, I can see the promise of power and money has slipped across his face. A slight shy smile was forming, and they knew they had a chance now. They saw my power, and the power my other two Sith had. They were already thinking they were indestructible with us around, regardless of how foolish that notion was. This is why I needed younger men, men who have little experience with Force Users like me, let alone Sith.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:46 am

*Krokh broke free of the crowd amassed on the stairs, having cut down a fair amount of them with his boomerangs. He rushed to the top of the stairs and placed the Boomerangs in their holsters on his back, surveying the situation below him. Despite his best effort the rioters still seemed intent on making their way up these stairs to try and over run the government building.
He was about to reach for his sword again, when he suddenly felt a change in the Force from within the building. He couldn't explain what it was, but he knew continuing to fight was not the right thing to do right now. He drew the force to himself, before doing a couple of movements and stamping the ground. Suddenly a section of the stairs halfway up rose up and broke free of the rest of the stair case, obscuring the crowds view of Krokh. He quickly pulled free his sword and rushed inside the doors, rushing down the same corridor that the three sith had gone down earlier, just moments before the section of stairs fell back into place.
He resheathed his sword on his back as he adjusted his Akubra so it sat straight on his helmet again, before using his ability of force sense to lead him towards where the Sith were currently gathered. He moved along corridors where NovaTroopers had been slain by previous passerby's. He started to hurry along, following their tracks. He suddenly came to a stop at a corner when he heard movement ahead, who it was he was unsure of, there was definitely a Sith up ahead, that much he was sure of, but there was another presence between him and the sith that was moving along the corridor around the corner.
He reached over his shoulder and pulled free his right boomerang and held it at his side as he peeked around the corner, ready to release the weapon at the slightest hint of trouble*

*The new Moff and his two companions nodded to the Noghri, before dragging the bodies off to do exactly as they had been told, after all he was offering them complete power so long as they did as he told them. They took an alternate route to the roof from the one the Noghri had taken to get to the chambers, avoiding the others that were inside the building. On their way to the roof, they briefly grab a couple holo cams and a microphone with a stand to take with them.
They tied the nooses around the three mens necks and secured the other ends of the ropes to a piece of pipe that ran along the edge of the roof, before tossing the three bodies over the edge of the roof, hanging them in the manner that they had been told to. The young Moff then jumped onto a nearby cage to raise himself up so he could be seen by those below, placing the microphone and stand in front of him, while one of the others with him shouldered one of the holo cams and began to record, screens around the city switching to show the young Moff's face on them*

*The second camera activated, zooming in on the three corpses from above and to the side, before returning to the Moff*

*The Moff then motioned towards the hanging bodies*

*The Moff then raised his fist into the air and shook it with victory*
Previous

Return to Byllurun