Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Orbit

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 am

Re: Open Orbit

*Aeon looked back at Fenrir and smiled he summoned a boy probably the age of 13 and told him to go to Fenrir. Aeon looked back towards Sigilius on coming fleet as only stared as he spoke to Fenrir.*

I suggest you feed, for that is the only way your going to feed on my ship. I have to deal with something and I suggest you go to your quarters, I do not have anything that you can do at this moment so leave my sight.

Has harsh as that sounded Aeon ment that in the nicest way, he didnt have uses for Fenrir at the moment and it would be better if he left.

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:15 pm

*he stood up stretching as he noded and grabbed the boy by the collar and dragged him behind him out of the room as he went to find a room. he finds one that is small as he dumps hsi bag nad two black katanas on the bed turning as he smiled at the boy. a cold dark smile. his eyes flashed a golden then black. the boy shook as fenrir leaped upon and feasted. minutes go by as he finishes feeling the sweet nector rushing through hsi veins. hsi face and claws bloody. his fangs extended as his senses were heightened. he wanted more so much more as he leaped off of the body and went down the hallway staggering as if drunk almost as he bumped into a girl he grabbed her pulling her into a closet as he attacked her and fed. mintues go by and he ermges whipping his face on his sleeve blood was all overh is hands clothes nad face. he smiled as he ordered a droid to clean tht up as well as his room as he went to take a shower not showing any amount of remorse for what he had done*

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 pm

*Once Aeon got his orders he looked down at Serene's ship and frowned. He would love to see her again, strangely enough he thought of her as a daughter he never had. But he knew it would never be. Aeon made the preparation's to leave Adari's orbit after all he had orders. Moments later the ship entered hyperspace.*

<< Good Bye.... Serene Carmody... >>

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 am

*Serene became distracted as she got a message from Anven, then later got a message from Aeon. She shook her head and sighed. Her ship took off into hyperspace.*

Affiliation:

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:44 pm

*The Grand Armada of the Echani Republic drops out Hyper Space and positions itself in orbit. Onboard is Lord Umbra, High Protector of the Echani Republic, returning from the latest confrontation with the PMC. As always the PMC fooled him by using devious methods. Not even his allies could aid him in the fight to free Corulag from their savage rulers. Lord Umbra then remembers something that Joshua Trench said the last time they spoke, over comms in orbit above Corulag, something about a secret.*

"Comm-Officer, I need you to open a channel and link me up with Joshua Trench."

*A few seconds later a message is sent to him.*

*=Grand Echani Armada=

Inexpugnable-class tactical command ship (The Holocaust): 1 unit (HCS)

Hammerhead-class cruiser: 1 units (LCS)

Ministry-class orbital shuttles: 3 units (SCS)

EOA Shiva Urban Bomber I: 36 units (Traded in for MCS)

EOA Storm Fighter V1: 72 units (SF)

Post Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 pm

[quote:6gxqwxrg]2 Mammoth Class Star Destroyers
=Technical Specifications=
Length: 4,000m
Width: 2,750m
Height: 1,250m
Hull:
-Durasteel inner frame
-3 Layer Outter Hull:
---Durasteel inner layer of the outterhull (5m thick)
---Quadanium, weaved with Impervium, middle layer of outter hull (2m thick)
---Duranium outter layer of hull (3m thick)
Armament:
--Mass Driver Cannons (10)
--Heavy Turbolaser (100)
--Heavy Ion Cannons (100)
--Warhead Launchers (50)
----50 Missiles per launcher
--Point-Defense Rail-Guns (100)
--4 Gravity Well Generators
Speed: (40 MGLT)
Other Systems:
-HIMS
-CGT
-Rover Tracking Device

3 Eradicator Assault Ships
Length: 1,000m
Width: 400m
Height: 200m
Hull: Durasteel structure and inner hull, with a thin(6in) layer of Duranium acting as the outterhull
Armament:
-Heavy Dual Turbolaser Turrets (8)
-Turbolaser Cannons (40)
-Ion Cannons (40)
-Point-Defense Rail Guns (25)
-Heavy Missile Launchers (5)
--50 Missiles
Complement:
-20 Heavy Tanks
-100 Medium Tanks
-200 Light Tanks
Speed: (60 MGLT) (900 km/h)
Passengers: 16,000 Troops

9 Tiger-Class Interceptor Frigates
Length: 100m
Width: 50m
Height: 30m
Hull:
-Solid durasteel Frame and hull
Armament:
--Turbolasers (10)
--Ion Cannons (10)
--Point-Defense Rail-Guns (20)
--Missile Launchers (5)
----5 Missiles per launcher
--5 Clusterbombs
Speed:
-70 MGLT[/quote:6gxqwxrg]

[action:6gxqwxrg]A large wormhole appears at the edge of the system and the battered Grand Blood Fleet appears out of it. It can be seen that the Flagship the Blood Reaper Reborn is missing. Lord Sigilius and Lord Admiral Kakarov stands on the bridge of one of the Mammoth Class Star Destroyers. Sigilius notices the Echani Fleet and hails them on an open frequency[/action:6gxqwxrg]

[comlink:6gxqwxrg]Echani Fleet. This is Lord Sigilius Landeris, owner of Adari. Is there a problem?[/comlink:6gxqwxrg]

Affiliation:

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:34 am

*After a few hours, while Lord Umbra is in the training room onboard his ship, he is informed that Lord Sigilius Landeris is trying to reach him. Lord Umbra wipes the sweat from his forehead as he makes his way back to the bridge. There he responds to the message sent to him over a open frequency.*

:: Greetings, Lord Sigilius Landeris. This is Lord Umbra, High Protector of the Echani Republic. There is a problem indeed but none that you are able to aid me with, my friend. I and my allies tried to recapture the planet of Corulag from the PMC, enemies of all that is honourable and good. We failed however and I fear that another attempt will be met with the same result. It is not a good day for the Echani Republic, that is why we fell back to our city on this planet. ::

*Lord Umbra thinks that he should check to see if Joshua Trench has replied. He asks the Comm-Officer who tells him that he has not replied yet. Lord Umbra remains on the bridge.*

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:11 am

*When Lord Siglius heard Lord Umbra speak of Corulag he begins to think back to the days of the Imperial Suns Doinion and grins. He replies back to the Echani*

:: Do not think I cannot aide you my friend. It as I, after all, who controlled that planet before the PMC took it over. I could be more helpful than you think. ::

Affiliation:

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:30 am

*Lord Umbra is surprised to hear that Lord Siglius once ruled Corulag just as Lord Umbra once did, at least half of it, the important and prosperous half not ruled by Ace the Tyrant of the PMC and his sith hound Darth Chaotix, or the Butchers of Tasjon as they were called among the echani.*

:: Really, this is news to me. Perhaps I will call on your aid in the future then. I am still very grateful that you allowed us to establish Merchant City on your planet, Lord Siglius. ::

*The sound of the Orbital Transport Generators warming up are then heard on all ships of the armada as some of the Riflemen and Neo-Firedancers are beamed down to the South Corulag Trading Company HQ. Lord Umbra has still not gotten a answer from Joshua Trench, something he needs in order for him to continue on his mission to find out what went wrong above Corulag.*

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:45 pm

*Three Belbullab-22 Starfighters soared out of the Shadow One Spacestation and charged their hyperspace engines. Vallen sent a command to his fleet.*

=Vallen=
:: Meet us in orbit, boys. ::

=Fleet Control Officer=
*Clangy, metallic voice* :: Very well, sir. Good hunting! ::

=Vallen=
:: As always! ::

*By this time, the hyperspace engines where charged and the three men punched in the coordinates.*

*With a flash, the three starfighters were gone.*

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:03 pm

*xantos's VIctory class-II Star Destroyer dropped from hyperspace and came into orbit of the planet. He pressed a button and spoke over the comm's to anyone listening*

:: I am here as i have promised, what am i to do with my ship and where shall i go? ::

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:15 pm

*the star destroyer turned and entered hyperspace*

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:37 pm

*A fully crewed and troop filled Nova-class Battle Cruiser with the name Tempest emblazoned on the hull exited hyperspace. Battlefleet: Vallen whirred with activity as it pulled away from the planet's orbit before consequentially self-destructing each and every ship in the fleet along with every droid on board their transport ships. The Tempest, the new flagship of Battlegroup: Vallen, moved into Adari's gravity well and assumed high orbit.

Three Belbullab-22 Starfighters exited hyperspace and docked with the Tempest. Vallen, Sigmund, and Franz disembarked the fighters before setting them to self-destruct and turning on the auto pilot for the edge of sensor range. As they left the ship and left the gravity well of the planet, all three starfighters erupted with plasmic flame before the vacuum of space extinguished the infernos.*

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:46 pm

*The crew of the Tempest jumped into action as they prepared to jump to hyperspace. After a minute's scrambling and Vallen's order, the Nova-class Battle Cruiser jumped to hyperspace.*

Affiliation:

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 am

*Lord Umbra rallies all the ships around him after receiving the call for aid from Joshua Trech.*

:: Brothers and sisters of the Echani Republic. It is time to once again head into the breach. We shall aid our fellow echani on the fields of battle. ::

*The Grand Armada of the Echani Republic makes the jump to Hyper Space.*

*=Grand Echani Armada=

Hammerhead-class cruiser: 3 units (LCS)

EOA Storm Fighter V1: 72 units (SF)*

Affiliation:

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:14 pm

*The Grand Armada of the Echani Republic drops out of Hyper Space and positions themselves in orbit.*

*=Grand Echani Armada=

Hammerhead-class cruiser: 3 units (LCS)

EOA Storm Fighter V1: 72 units (SF)*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:34 am

*A caravan of ships departs from the planet joining the Grand Armada of the Echani Republic.*

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:36 am

*Ships of the Grand Armada of the Echani Republic in orbit around the planet of Adari:*

*Custom Inexpugnable tactical command (The Holocaust): 1 unit (HCS 36p)

Custom Hammerhead-class cruiser: 4 units (LCS 6p)

Hyper Drive equipped Ministry-class orbital shuttles: 4 units (SCS 2p)

EOA Shiva Urban Bomber I: 30 units (SF 1p)

EOA Storm Fighter V1: 100 units (SF 1p)*

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:54 pm

*Serene exits hyperspace into Adari's orbit. She smiles down at the planet. Felix watches her and smirks as they descend towards the planet.*

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:02 pm

*Venyrant ship exited hyperspace heading don toards the planet*
PreviousNext

Return to Adari's Orbit