Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Open Terrain

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Re: Open Terrain

*Felix took out his blade and walked closer to Venyrant.*

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:37 pm

*Venyrant laughed under his mask as he watched Felix come closer to venyrant. the force around Venyrant started to flow through him as he glared at Felix. Venyrant pulled out his light saber holding it in his left hand*

not really but If I have to I will...

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:39 pm

*Serene turned away from Anven and growled. She looked at Felix with a death stare. Felix was about to strike for Venyrant, but then Serene channeled the Force through her body. A dark aura surrounded her. Felix growled at Her and disappeared. Serene ran up to Venyrant and wrapped her arms around him. She closed her eyes and became unconscoius.*

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:41 pm

*Venyrant watched as Felix and stared over at Serene. He watched as she went and wrapped her arms around him and fainted. Venyrant stared blankly at her for a few seconds before he grabbed her kneeling to the ground setting her down as he stared at her patting her cheek lightly*

Serene....wake up

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 pm

*Serene looked up at Venyrant , taking deep breaths. She looked up at the sky and frowned.*

"I'm sorry about Felix. He's always trying to provoke fighting. It's in his nature."

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:46 pm

I would have to say that would be my nature also...

*Venyrant sat there looking down at Serene before getting up off the ground and holding a hand out to her to help her up off of the ground.*

but then again I wouldn't know better the way I grew up.

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 pm

*Serene took his hand and got up from the ground. She was slightly off balance,but she could stand.*

"Vallen will like you then."*She started to laugh.*

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:51 pm

*Venyrant nodded as she said A name that he did not know but blew it off for the time being as he watched her almost fall over again*

would it be better if you sat down?

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:13 pm

*Serene nods and takes a seat on the ground.*

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:24 pm

*Sat don next to her and sighed lightly looking over at her*

do you do that often?

Affiliation:

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 am

*The squadron of Riflemen located at the Merchant City of the Echani Republic pack their bags as they get ready to do a drill in Harsh Terrain Combat. It is a windy day and a heavy rain is pouring down from a grey sky filled with dark clouds. Lead by their leader, a Neo-Firedancer, they are in for the drill of their lives.*

=Neo-Firedancer=
Alright men, follow me!

*At a steady pace they jog across the green wet plains that is Adari. As the Neo-Firedancer gives the signal they all drop to one knee and fire their blaster rifles and get back up and continue their jog, all in one gracious movement. Rain fog the visors of their helmets lowering the visibility. This does however not stop the squad, they are determined to give their all. As they jog a certain part of the anthem of the Echani Republic is repeated over and over.*

=Squadron=
If our sacred shields should fail
and our nation should be torn apart.
The Echani people will still prevail
because the boarders of our nation is in our heart!

*The song echoes all over the plains and can be heard even through the hard rain. The run-drop-shoot-run manoeuvre is repeated again and again, firing a multitude of blasts into the distant. Back at the embassy, Walther the protocol droid makes some hot chocolate for the squad when they return.*

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 am

*Serene starts to giggle, then shakes her head.*

"Not so often. But I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."*Serene gets up and looks towards the Temple of the Void*"I think I'm going to the temple to meditate. You both can join me, if you like."

*Serene proceeds to the temple.*

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 pm

*Venyrant didn't feel like following them to go meditate as she wanted. He just sat back don where he was before she showed back up closing his eyes breathing in and out slowly*

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:12 pm

*Serene ran out to the Open Terrain. Her face was bright red until she saw Venyrant sitting in the same spot. She sighed in relief and joined him on the floor.*

"You didn't go to the Temple. Why?"

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:16 pm

*Venyrants eyes ere still close as he sensed her coming he didnt open them until she got right up too sitting next to him as he looked over at her*

thought it be better if just the two of you went, to catch up on things I guess since you to know each other

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 pm

*Serene starts to giggle. She shakes her head and sighs.*

"No, I know him very well. I don't feel right leaving someone here by themselves. I'm sorry for doing that."

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:21 pm

*Venyrant sighed lightly and stared at the girl for a minute before looking aay closing his eyes again the force flowing evenly through him as he sat there and talked to her*

You do not have to worry about leaving me to run off to talk to someone else. There is no need to be sorry for such a small thing it doesn't matter like wise anyways

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:25 pm

*Serene's eyes narrowed. She stood up and walked away, back to the temple.*

*Felix appeared in front of Venyrant. There was no smirk on his face this time. He looked like he was in pain. He glared at Venyrant and growled.*

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 pm

*Venyrant opened his eyes and looked up at Felix and shrugged*

Master told me having no Emotions will help you get through life better...But I don't kno if he was right..

*Venyrant seemed distances at the thought of his old master and sighed lightly not really knowing what to feel*

I grew up in Solitude and never really spoke to anyone if I wasn't killing them

Post Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 pm

*Felix rolled his eyes. He grunted a little, as he felt Serene's pain.*

PreviousNext

Return to Adari's Terrain