Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Hrakert Station

Retired Master Moderator
Retired Master Moderator

Donations: $10+

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/BLUE.png[/img]

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Hrakert Station

* is a secret kolto harvesting base located in the Manaan ocean basin, in the Hrakert rift.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Hrakert Station

*Two submarines has already heading there to solid the Templar's position in the station before they preparing to open a certain area to the visitor.*

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/YELLOW.png[/img]

Post Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 am

*The Spartans ordered the worker to go to two larger room and set up many bunks in it. Also they request one of area to turn into combat training area.*

Affiliation:

Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:49 am

Tal had been working on developing the latest Kolto harvesting techniques as well as perfecting the technology when the dreaded message came through. Turning to her coworkers she spoke. "It's urgent. I have to go. I doubt I'll ever return but in case I do, know that I am sorry for everything that is about to happen." With that she ran off leaving her co workers confused. One followed her. "Tal! What's the matter?" Tal turned to face him. "You don't want to know." She started cramming things into a duffle bag. "Yes I do.'' She ignored him. He grabbed her hands and pinned her to the wall. "Tell me everything." Tal looked away then locked him in her gaze. "If you don't let me go, there's a good chance you will die." He pushed her to the wall more firmly. "You're not going anywhere unless you talk." She locked him in her gaze and this time he was horrified by the emptiness that stared back at him. "If you must know, I'm a wanted criminal." He smiled. "Then I'll just have to turn you in won't I?" She didn't flinch. "My crime is the destruction of an entire race." He smiled. "I seriously doubt that." She continued deadly serious. "Do you remember when the Yu'uzan Vong attempted to control this planet?" He grew stern. "Yes, but that was ages ago. An Tirnana Dubh defeated them and wiped them out." She grinned softly. " An Tirana's victory was made certain before he even went to war. By me and another. . .My Master. And now he calls me to return to my research." He took her hand. "Don't go! You are a part of something good here! Something that has more than made up for whatever you did to the Yu'uzan Vong." She smiled. "I wish it was that easy. My master has spies everywhere. I am not safe unless I do as he says." With a shrug she broke his grip and grabbing her duffle bag she headed for the nearest docking station. Where an Iron Fist marked submersible was waiting. She boarded it immediately and the Submersible started to rise to the surface. Her coworker could only watch in disbelief.

Player's Guild
Player's Guild

Affiliation:

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:01 am

*After the Void Shark had plunged into the ocean, it moved towards the Hrakert Station, tail whipping back and forth behind it. Though moved by means of gravitational manipulation, that added motion served to propel it faster through the depths of the water, dipping down lower and lower until it neared the spot at the bottom where the facility could be found. The Intendant, watching through the eyes of the ship via the symbiotic link of the tall-yor, noted the amount of toothy looking predators that swam around the station. They looked big enough to swallow a man whole, though they certainly wouldn't need to with those sharp incisors sprouting from their jaws. He made a mental note to avoid getting in the water with them.* *Not that there was any need to. The person he was after was supposed to be in the station itself, not tending to the kolto fields. Once an oqa membrane was established he could walk right from the ship into the station.* *Approaching the docking section of the facility, the Intendant swung the coral craft around, lining up the hatch sphincter with the airlock. A molleung worm extended from the rear of the ship, suctioning over the airlock door before pumping water back out into the ocean. A ping sounded in the Yuuzhan Vong's mind as the 'all-clear' reflex was activated.*

*He grabbed the tall-yor by the knot on top, causing the hooks to release from his neck and shoulders, then lifted it off his head. Taking a moment to get used to the naked sensation of his skin, the Intendant rose from his hau polyp and made his way towards the back of the coral craft. He was already dressed in his usual cloaker attire so there was no need to change his outfit. In addition to the coufee sheathed on his hip, he carried a sensislug, a biot which was used to render infidel victims unconscious. He had to be careful not to breath in the fumes it produced himself lest the same happen to him, so over his mouth he wore a gnullith. The starfish shaped breathing device seemed somewhat well suited to the situation given that he was far under the sea where similar species could be found. Once he had reached the hatch sphincter, he stroked the reflex and opened the door, stepping out into the temporary passage and quickly making his way towards the airlock. As it hissed opened, he took his first step into the facility, immediately on edge.*

*He hadn't been invited nor was anyone outside a company investor supposed to be here. That said, the station wasn't a military installation. It was essentially an underwater farm. The crew that manned it were no doubt all sturdy bodied selkath, but not soldiers by any means.*

*Hearing the sound of footsteps, the Intendant bounded upwards, leaping up to the low ceiling while grabbing at extended beams for support. Tensing his muscles, he held himself in place, waiting as two of the fish men entered the bay and stared at the open airlock with confusion.* *They clearly hadn't anticipated his arrival.* *Releasing his hold, he dropped down behind them, landing silently with his knees bent. A wisp of air betrayed his presence, but he was already in motion by the time the first of the two selkath turned their head. A hard hammering first rocked the first fish off his feet, striking him in the chin and snapping his head back in one exaggerated motion. Following this the Intendant spun, slamming the elbow of his opposite arm into the back of the second selkath's skull. The alien dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes, out cold. Pausing to examine his work, the Yuuzhan Vong fastened both of the unconscious selkath to the wall using a blob of blorash jelly, being certain to cover their mouths so they wouldn't be able to speak.*

"Sleep tight, my pretties. I'll be outta here with your squid mate as quick as a clam." *He said in harshly accented basic, snickering to himself as the two selkath were clearly not in a state to hear his words. Now back on his feet, the Yuuzhan Vong bounded through the narrow halls of the station, ducking and weaving his way through the facility as he avoided other station crewers while attempting to locate the quarren.*

*The squid man was supposed to be an engineer of some sort, so he'd probably be in one of the maintenance docks.*

Return to Manaan's Ocean