Information: The new forums are now open: http://boards.jedivsith.com. We've disabled all posting here on the old forum, but you can view everything.

Monsoon Mesa

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 am

Re: Monsoon Mesa

*I continued on through the thunderous rain, I had an idea that by the time I had finished the trek I would be exhausted, my feet were sinking into the terrain making every step feel like 10, as the weather had forced me to slip into a sombre mood, I was certainly not in the talkative mood, so as we continued to travel forward, I remained silent and immersed self in my thoughts enjoying the chance to reflect, a luxury I was not afforded often, so I took the opportunity to indulge myself while at the same time, allowing my eyes to scan the surrounding area├óÔé¼Ôäós looking for the slightest hint of trouble.*

Max
Are you ok with whats going to happen here?

*I looked upon him as if he had gone insane, did he really need to ask me such a thing? What did he think I was? An innocent child? it had truly shocked me, I failed to understand how he would have inducted me into the order when he really thought me incapable of such tasks as the one that lay before us├óÔé¼┬ª*

Are you seriously asking me that? What? Do you consider me some innocent child?

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 pm

If the clothes fit...

*Maximus didn't bother to look back at the woman. They were getting closer now, so close that he could hear the ringing of steel in the rain. As he stopped behind a tree, he lifted his left arm and closed his hand into a fist.*

<< I know you both can hear me. I will take care of the men in the courtyard. Keep quiet, and find another way in around the back. Make your way inside... And kill everyone. >>

*Maximus waited quietly until the two of them were gone. He took a deep breath, and cleared his mind. There was no turning back now. He started moving again, silent as a shadow. He climbed the ridge that led to the entrance of the base, and walked through the front gates.

The rain was pouring, so hard that the name of Maximus' location made sense. His clothes were drenched, and he could feel the cold in his bones. It reminded him of his home, of Hoth, of what drove him down the path of darkness in the first place. The Force was one with him, and he knew he was going to need it. As Maximus looked on from beneath his hood at the collection of soldiers in the courtyard, they began looking back at him. He unclipped his lightsaber with his right hand and held it out to his side, the violet blade erupting to life, sizzling in the rain. A smile crossed his face as his eyes began faintly glowing, beckoning the men in the courtyard to come, to attack him, to kill him.

If they could.*

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:08 am

*How the hell was I supposed to work along side him when he offered me no respect? His attitude did nothing to improve my mood, this weather was driving me insane, well..I guess it was not the weather so much as the wet coat continuously clung to my legs irritating the hell out of me and hindering my movements, I watched him as he began to skulk away before I began to make my own way around the back, having to free my legs from the wet cloak once more, I I tore it off and threw it to the floor, the cold did not bother me, I barely felt it as I was already chilled to the bone, but already it was making my life easier.

I continued to run around to the back, it was so much easier now, I was faster, I was more agile without that damn thing restricting my movements, wait? Was that it? That was the back entrance, I was sure of it, I removed both sabers, one in each hand de-activated but my thumb hovering over the activation pads waiting and prepared├óÔé¼┬ª

I moved toward the edge of the building and leant back against the wall, my hair was hanging in front of my eyes and sticking to my face, it was driving me insane, I ran my hand with the palm open up and over my face and pulled my hair back up and over my head and looked back behind me looking for Gabriel, where the hell was he? he had 5 minutes before I went in alone, I would spare no more├óÔé¼┬ª*

Affiliation:

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 pm

*The action was coming soon and Gabriel lvoed it. This would all end in him having some fun for once in a long time and he would not pass up this opportunity.

As Maximus gave out the instructions for the infiltration to begin. Gabriel felt the hair on the back of his neck rise. His body was acting like it normally did to the anticipartion of action, but he had to repress the urges for now.

Once the lecture was over, Gabriel watched as Rhea went off around to the back. Gabriel, however, decided to go around the other direction, just incase. He kept Rhea's presence on his mind so that he could meet up with her if he got lost.

As Gabriel finally reached the other side of the building, he made mental notes about the differences from the front of the building and the other sides of the building. This had to be the right side he was looking for. Gabriel slowly crept up behind Rhea just to be quiet but to see what she would do. As he slowly walked up to her, he moved his right hand down to grasp the hilt of the saber on his right hip in case she lashed out. Once he got behind her, he stood up fully erected and spoke.*

Seems like you found the back alright.

Affiliation:

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/ORANGE.png[/img]

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:13 pm

*The rain fell mercilessly, making the planet of Jabiim look more like Manaan. The air was thick with falling water and steam, while the ground was reduced to shallow running water and mud. Maximus stood at the entrance of Monsoon Mesa's courtyard, rain soaking his hair and clothes, the excess droplets running down his face. He had his lightsaber in hand, the violet blade already fighting to stay ignited in the downpour.

In front of Maximus stood thirty men, armed with blades. Thirty soldiers who had abandoned Dark Tide's military,only a fraction of the real number. These soldiers were the weak, the traitors, the men who could not commit to Dark Tide and it's Lords. These men were the betrayers, the pathetic, the dead. Maximus was here for one reason, and one reason only, and that was to kill every last one of them.

Maximus moved forward slowly, his lightsaber held horizontally to his right. As he came closer, the soldiers in front of him moved, creating a semi-circle in front of him. They moved as he did, closing their ranks around him to create a full circle. Maximus extended himself in the Force, feeling the life flowing from the soldiers. He could sense their fear, their hesitance, their hatred for the Lord of Dark Tide that was in front of them. They had all shown that they did not like Dark Tide, which was what led them all to this very moment. The tension in the air was so thick that a man could almost suffocate on it. Maximus raised his blade above his head in a two handed grip, the Guard of the Hawk. He looked around him, at every man in the circle, waiting for one or more of them to attack. He could see the hesitance in their eyes, the fear of death. Maximus just smiled at them all, knowing what was going to come next.*

Traffic Light: [img]http://www.jedivsith.com/images/GREEN.png[/img]

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:17 am

*The ATRTs make it to the city and find a deserted republic base from the clone wars. They go to check it out.*

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 pm

*The troops go into the abandoned base. The look around. Dust was every where and a couple of weeds and wines on the ground and walls. Most of the tech still works but could use repair. The electricity was out and the scouts needed their spotlights on to help them see. They look around. They find a HQ and they try to find the power generator. The clone turns a corner to find a squad of deactivated battle droids.*
"WOW! It has been a long time since I've seen one of these. Niner!"said fives.
*Niner runs toward fives.*
"Hey look clankers."said Niner.
*The rest of the unit look around and find a power control panel. They take a look at it and turn on the power. The lights flicker a few times but stay on.*
"we should contact Hammer."said Sixer.

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:05 pm

[narration:1bbacp0m]Sixer finishes contact with Hammer and prepares the base as best as he can. Sixer goes and works on the control panel and keep the electric on. Fives "tinkers" with the holotransmitter. He uses his tools and spend a few minutes fixing the circuitry. It finally turns on and a recording appears.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[quote:1bbacp0m][comlink:1bbacp0m][color=#FFFFFF:1bbacp0m]"Help Help the droids are overrunning us! We need to get out before they break in! We must get all troops evacuated![/color:1bbacp0m][/comlink:1bbacp0m][/quote:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]Red lights glow in the background. Soldiers run by carrying what they can and boarding gunships. Suddenly in the message there is a loud explosion. The sound of gunships taking off is heard. Fire lays ruins to the base. SBDs storm in and search the area. The clone pulls out a gun but got shot before firing it. On SBD sees the holo message and goes up to it and blasts it.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]The screen goes blank.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[color=#004000:1bbacp0m]"Hey that explains the giant hole in the wall. And the droids..."[/color:1bbacp0m]says Niner.
[narration:1bbacp0m]Fives walks toward an SBD on the ground. He just touches it and... The SBD comes to life and smacks him on the floor.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[color=#000000:1bbacp0m]"Die republic dog!"[/color:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]He walks over and pushes a button. A door opens up reviling at least a battalion inside of the training room.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]Niner walks over and notices.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[color=#004000:1bbacp0m]"What the! Fives what did you do!"[/color:1bbacp0m]says Niner.
[color=#004000:1bbacp0m]It must be a trap set by the Seps to kill us if we ever return here.[/color:1bbacp0m]Says Fives.
[narration:1bbacp0m]Niner uses his Z6 to blast the front lines of them. The rest of the squad runs to assist him.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]They fire their DC15 rifles at the droids.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[color=#004000:1bbacp0m]"Droid popper![/color:1bbacp0m]Yells fives.
[narration:1bbacp0m]He lobs it in the room and quickly closes the door.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[b:1bbacp0m]BOOM ZAP![/b:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]He reopens the door and the droids are all on the floor except for 2 squads and a tactical droid. The clones rush in and use the training equipment as cover. They shoot rounds into the droid"s flanks. The droids return fire.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[b:1bbacp0m]Zap![/b:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]A shot went right into Fives arm.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[color=#004000:1bbacp0m]"AAAH!"[/color:1bbacp0m]grunted Fives.
[narration:1bbacp0m]Niner makes a mad dash out of cover and blasts a majority of them leaving two commando droids and the tactical droid.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]The rest jump out of cover and fire at the commandos knocking them down with shots to their chest plates.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[narration:1bbacp0m]The tactical droid stands their in awe. Niner blasts a shot through the tactical droid.[/narration:1bbacp0m]
[color=#004000:1bbacp0m]"UUHH! My arm![/color:1bbacp0m]says Fives.
[narration:1bbacp0m]The fellow clones drag him to the HQ and Ones tends to his injuries.[/narration:1bbacp0m]

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:55 am

*The clones continue to work and Ones contacts hammer.*

Post Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:11 am

*All of a sudden the sound of a landing gunship is heard in the old hangar. The clones rush their injured brother to the gunship and put him on a strecher.*
"You will be fine Fives."
*The gunship doors close and the gunship flies out but leaves some troops.*

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:59 pm

*Some llat gunships land in the abandoned hangar. They carry the broken droids into them and prepare to send them to the cruiser to take them to Mirial. Troops walk around and try to repair what they can.*
Previous

Return to Jabiim's Terrain